Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Hey Guys.. I Always be the silent reader here for almost 2 month.. Can I join the club? I think it's a good thing if i have someone to talk about them.. Because almost people around me is never hook to talk about  them with me.. He..he.. 

• Like 5

kdw birthday ads!! Apparently the text says something like "We will root for your every moment"
hope we get a public appearance from kdw?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

KDW's birthday ad looks so cool! 

Elle Korea IG update

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

As KDW's birthday is fast approaching I sense romance sparking.....

photo1170399.jpgctto

Pinning our hopes on....:issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yellow and Blue Subway ads!

239-AB234-40-D3-4471-A3-AC-29-A015-D78-A

things been super quite now... but at least MGY didnt upload anything on ig until tuesday (she uploaded a photo in hajin's instagram). 

Spoiler

Btw, one of KDW staff upload this IG story only to removed it like 5 minutes after:

C2-C7-D7-EF-E409-4-C0-E-95-AE-66723-CB41

this picture is taken in Jeju.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

things been super quite now... but at least MGY didnt upload anything on ig until tuesday (she uploaded a photo in hajin's instagram). 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw, one of KDW staff upload this IG story only to removed it like 5 minutes after:

Looks like they were having a great time in Jeju. I wonder if KDW went back or not? 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone..

i always been a lurking member here..

i enjoyed reading all your opinions and information about our couple..

the bday ads of kdw looks really good!!

can i also join the private group?

thanks.. :)

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Omo..so its a triple couple trip maybe .hihihi

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:39 PM, lhynne said:

Anneyeong everyone! I was reading some shippers thread and read that they have private club where they can post about their ship. And since some of @Thirtysvn37 's juicy infos are  not for public consumption, I told her about this and she' s eager as I am to have our own private club for the love of MGY and KDW and us fans/shippers to freely post anything about them without worrying about anything. 

I'll keep everyone posted about this club. For now, it is still waiting for approval by the moderators. And while waiting, please drop your names here if you want to join so I can add you as soon as it's approved. 

And in case anyone is wondering, there's no membership fee here, just you and your love for KDW and MGY would be enough for you to join the club...I'm sorry for being cheesy here lol 

Another favor from you guys, feel free to drop your suggestions for the club name and what photo to use as our photo cover. For now I've named it Dong wook-Ga young Secret World. As for the cover photo, haven't posted anything yet as I am having issues with my slow connection

i'm in!!

Anneyeong chinggus! 

Spoiler

About the clubs, it seems like the maintenance would take a while (2-3 days) so it would be impossible to add new members at the moment. Anyways, I've already DM most of you who wants to join the club and also  to keep tabs who I need to add. 

Was KDW working on Jeju? HIm having his team with him there with him orrrr had he celebrated his birthday early at Jeju with them?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lhynne @nur hasmanajwa @ninja mickey I dont think his manager was in Jeju last weekend, he and his gf was in another city. Hmm might be a throwback picture...

CTH and YYS (andrea from Hospital Playlist) was also in Jeju last weekend and went to Takuma but I guess its on a separate occasion than KDW (their circle of friends are totally different - CTH is part of SJK gang). I am not sure who is he with in Jeju....

Spoiler

A friend was crazy enough to asked the sushi restaurant who he was with and their answer was "with his friend" - singular not plural... not sure who. When my friend asked whether they took a picture with him or not, they did not reply lol...

However, the restaurant owner/employee who uploaded the photo on Instagram said that he/she is a fan of FMIYM. So imagine if KDW was wtih MGY lol. If I were her/him I would faint in an instance.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Hello everyone!! Nice to see you all:hooray2:

On 7/22/2020 at 11:01 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne @nur hasmanajwa @ninja mickey I dont think his manager was in Jeju last weekend, he and his gf was in another city. Hmm might be a throwback picture...

CTH and YYS (andrea from Hospital Playlist) was also in Jeju last weekend and went to Takuma but I guess its on a separate occasion than KDW (their circle of friends are totally different - CTH is part of SJK gang). I am not sure who is he with in Jeju....

Reveal hidden contents

A friend was crazy enough to asked the sushi restaurant who he was with and their answer was "with his friend" - singular not plural... not sure who. When my friend asked whether they took a picture with him or not, they did not reply lol...

However, the restaurant owner/employee who uploaded the photo on Instagram said that he/she is a fan of FMIYM. So imagine if KDW was wtih MGY lol. If I were her/him I would faint in an instance.

I don't think he went to Jeju with MGY either, they wouldn't  expose their relationship in public like Jeju.  I think Jeju is packed with local tourists too so is way too dangerous if they went there to have a private moment (so NOT private). I assumed he went to Jeju with his scuba diving buddy (buddies), I know he was dying for a scuba diving getaway.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello Everyone!

Soompi was down for a few days, and I have not got any chance to check this out again. 

Seems like the club is gone for good? I hope it'll come back up.

Quick update, looks like MGY already started filming True Beauty. Now I understand why KDW manager wished MGY's manager good luck for TB filming. 

Spoiler

I also heard not so good news about True Beauty, apparently the cartoonist is being sued by several celebrities due to similarities in character/looks. There are lots of controversy surrounding this project other than their casting decision. Looks like this might me one of the reason why MGY been missing - most likely to avoid any further controversies that might arises. 

Tomorrow is KDW Birthday lets hope that he'll decide to show himself hahaha (but lets not put too much hope)

Things been super quite in this ship probably because MGY already started filming TB but lets hope that we'll get some clues from them. 

• Like 6

Anneyeong! Just in time for KDW's birthday. Happy Birthday Kim Dong wook ssi! 

Did I miss it or KE forgot to announce that MGY already accepted the TB drama? Did anyone read the True Beauty webtoon? I just saw a few pics and MGY fit the role physically. Though I am worried that the drama have some bad/negative issues as @Thirtysvn37 posted. I do hope the drama will be successful despite having negative issues this early. I love MGY is everywhere, fashion magazines, variety show and now a new drama series. I hope she'll get a lot of CF offers too. As for KDW, I've learned it takes a while before he comes back with a new project and he chooses a rather different project/character/genre. 

Unfortunately, the club is still down.No idea either if we'll have it back. :cries3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Dong Wook (김동욱) - MyDramaList

Happiest birthday Kim Dong Wook!!!

I hope that your birthday is as wonderful as you are into our eyes....all of us here in this ship....Stay happy....:issohappy:

If you are reading comments.....then maybe you will read this....ha ha:hahah!:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy Birthday Kim Dong Wook!

kdwbday.jpg

KE is still going bold by using blue color :)

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Happy happy birthday Kim Dong Wook!! Hope he's resting well & has a great day :D

Spoiler

3ed093be6f09bd1f789fe401065e158728e9be55

Not surprised with the blue color (I guess it'd be too obvious if it was green like MGY's birthday post ;)). Love the pic they chose! That Vogue photoshoot was superior

Waah MGY so busy!! Hope TB does well despite the controversy... Maybe KDW can send a coffee truck to their filming? I mean, wouldn't it be more suspicious if he doesn't?

• Like 4