Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ameera Ali

[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Kim Hye Yoon left a comment on MGY's IG:

mgy.jpg

LOL, This is the second time she got teased on IG If I reckon. Ah Green Green.. Cute! Haha

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Yup probably given by Celine

I just checking it again that she tag celine on her post also I just saw Jessica Jung also tag celine bag in her ig post today....same bag as MGY but different color LOL so it probably part of celine handbag campaign.I have feelin after True beauty she will get more endorsement to represent 25ish young woman group of age.

My two cents thinking probably KDW gave accessories/jewelry as her birthday presents...since she likes rings/bangles.Many K-couples has it as a couple set LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Gewe31 a friend also showed me that jessica jung post hahaha. But jessica market is so different to MGY (she has several hermes bags and she's always wears luxury brands). I really want MGY to step up her wardrobe, to appeal to older/more spendy audience. Dating someone in late 30s can also invite more luxury brands endorsements - Gayoungie if you are reading this, I am telling you it really does.

@Sortie15 Saw that comment to!! And her response is to ask her to meet up! Probably to talk about her new relationship jahhaa jk. 

@lhynne I am actually a big fan of JJH, I dont think he's leaving keyeast. His manager is such a "keyeast guy" and JJH is very loyal to keyeast. Keyeast actually helped him alot during his darker days. Lets see if this will change or not. But for now I think he is there to stay.

• Like 8

Missing these two so much. 

Apparently KDW is in Jeju right now. 

She's got a lovely voice 

• Like 7

Haven't checked my DM for a while but you made my day @Thirtysvn37  with that juicy detail :heart3:

• Like 2

I will take this as my daily crumbs 4 today..this is how I treat myself as memory couple shipper 'Suspicious Hand Gesture' 

Both of them have so many suspicious hand gesture in the drama hahhaha 

Spoiler

@Thirtysvn37 Wow...I'm so waiting for ur juicy info on this thread again,

maybe if you dont mind can you dm me the juicy info too , thank you in advance

Hopefully tomorrow Or maybe, the day after tomorrow we will get teeny tiny crumbs from kdw mgy circle so that this thread will move so fast hihi

• Like 5

Anneyeong everyone! I was reading some shippers thread and read that they have private club where they can post about their ship. And since some of @Thirtysvn37 's juicy infos are  not for public consumption, I told her about this and she' s eager as I am to have our own private club for the love of MGY and KDW and us fans/shippers to freely post anything about them without worrying about anything. 

I'll keep everyone posted about this club. For now, it is still waiting for approval by the moderators. And while waiting, please drop your names here if you want to join so I can add you as soon as it's approved. 

And in case anyone is wondering, there's no membership fee here, just you and your love for KDW and MGY would be enough for you to join the club...I'm sorry for being cheesy here lol 

Another favor from you guys, feel free to drop your suggestions for the club name and what photo to use as our photo cover. For now I've named it Dong wook-Ga young Secret World. As for the cover photo, haven't posted anything yet as I am having issues with my slow connection

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong everyone! I was reading some shippers thread and read that they have private club where they can post about their ship. And since some of @Thirtysvn37 's juicy infos are  not for public consumption, I told her about this and she' s eager as I am to have our own private club for the love of MGY and KDW and us fans/shippers to freely post anything about them without worrying about anything. 

I'll keep everyone posted about this club. For now, it is still waiting for approval by the moderators. And while waiting, please drop your names here if you want to join so I can add you as soon as it's approved. 

And in case anyone is wondering, there's no membership fee here, just you and your love for KDW and MGY would be enough for you to join the club...I'm sorry for being cheesy here lol 

Another favor from you guys, feel free to drop your suggestions for the club name and what photo to use as our photo cover. For now I've named it Dong wook-Ga young Secret World. As for the cover photo, haven't posted anything yet as I am having issues with my slow connection

Let me in pls:please:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

OMG yess, please count me in :sparklyeyes:

how about 동영의 세계

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

I hope you wont forget about me here :elated: since I hardly post anything nowadays but I’m still lurking around :heythere: do include me in the secret club :approves:. BTW, I like the ‘Secret world’ name you suggested! Or when written in korean it will be 비밀의 세계 and I’m wondering if we can call it Wook Young (pronounce as woo-gyeong since ㄱ met the vowel ㅇ so it’s combined? cmiiw) Secret World? In korean it will be

“욱영 비밀의 세계”  :happy2:

• Like 5

Thanks @lhynne ! 

but since I still want more people to love this couple, notwithstanding the private group lets keep this thread alive as well. Both KDW and MGY are not hallyu stars and I think they deserve more love and recognition.

What about Dongnong-Gayoung secret world? I think Kfans are low key shipping them with "dongnong-gayoung" - try to look it up on twitter in hanggul lol

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Agree with @Thirtysvn37, though we are starting a private club, let's not forget to post here.

I'm completely new to this this club thing so forgive me if there are changes with regards to the addition of members. Since it's not approved yet, I'm the only one who can see the club for now.

@Day20

@mimomarra

@kaykafisyah

how can I forget you :heart4:

I imagine @Sortie15 would join too hihi... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

21 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Thanks @lhynne ! 

but since I still want more people to love this couple, notwithstanding the private group lets keep this thread alive as well. Both KDW and MGY are not hallyu stars and I think they deserve more love and recognition.

What about Dongnong-Gayoung secret world? I think Kfans are low key shipping them with "dongnong-gayoung" - try to look it up on twitter in hanggul lol

Agree! Yes i heard it too, dongnong gayoung secret world sounds good :loveu:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Annyeong....@lhynne  please count me in!

It is a good idea....

@Thirtysvn37 Komawo for that classified info, as always...:hooray2:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I hope you wont forget about me here since I hardly post anything nowadays but I’m still lurking around  do include me in the secret club . BTW, I like the ‘Secret world’ name you suggested! Or when written in korean it will be 비밀의 세계 and I’m wondering if we can call it Wook Young (pronounce as woo-gyeong since ㄱ met the vowel ㅇ so it’s combined? cmiiw) Secret World? In korean it will be

“욱영 비밀의 세계”  

Liked the idea... but can we add the suggestion Dongnong-Gayoung in Korean as well? And with this my idea for the cover photo would be the picture shared by Yeo Ha jin with their hands holding. I love the mystery of the name and the picture 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Liked the idea... but can we add the suggestion Dongnong-Gayoung in Korean as well? And with this my idea for the cover photo would be the picture shared by Yeo Ha jin with their hands holding. I love the mystery of the name and the picture 

Do you need me to write the name in korean? It will be 동농-가영 (dongnong-gayoung). We can settle with this only i think? Then it will be “동농-가영: 비밀의 세계” (dongnong-gayoung: bimil-ae saegae) << i’m loving how this looks and sounds like currently (btw, I’m no expert in Korean so if anyone wanna correct me, or help more, please do so) :hwaiting2: Once the club is open, we must remember to bring over the kiss BTS :transforms:lol!

edit: Gosh! More than 2 months have passed but I’m still hooked on this couple! I believe, there must be some truth behind then :hooray:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

Count me in pleaseeee

• Like 1