[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Hi guys, 

Thanks for reply me in previous topic and I glad that most of you having same thought as me... Glad about it!

Wow really thanks to those kor fans otherwise we can't heard their secret talk....hahahaha.... 

*I guess I make mistake about kdw pic.. I thought is new since that insta owner said it is new... Sorry everyone :)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I hope people still check this thread.

Any thoughts on the video shared by @lolly84 ?

My take is, that was definately not a normal question asked by a mere colleague/senior/brother?

In my opinion they were talking as more than friends... There's some intimacy in theirs conversations 'cause in korean culture it's not appropriate to talk this way between colleague!:wub: My delulu mind is ON :smirk::lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Ok... my shipper heart can rest in peace!:wub:

Hide contents
Credit to owner!!

OMG!!!! What is this??????? Hopefully this is real! Then just like you, my shipper’s heart also can finally rest in peace haha

@justfans_520 the photos are latest? Seems like he’s out with his co stars from ‘Riders’, that drama was back in 2015, he’s still keep in touch with most of them? Wow! Lets also hope he’s ‘in touch’ with our Gayoung-ie for a very long long long time :phew:

• Like 6

@lolly84 yes someone pointed out that they spoke in banmal?

Btw, KDW last sentence makes me so curious... why does he say something like "after washing up in the morning..." this is wayyy too intimate for a conversation between colleagues. 

@justfans_520 good to know that those are new pictures. I thought that was old picts... KDW looks good with glasses!

• Like 6

MGY and KDW's voice are dripping with honey, I felt like I was eavesdropping on their date listening to their conversation at the IG post lol.... I was actually curious what KDW was asking on the last part hahha... These two are wayyyy too close having conversation like that, not the dongsaeng-oppa kind of relationship I say... 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lolly84 yes someone pointed out that they spoke in banmal?

Btw, KDW last sentence makes me so curious... why does he say something like "after washing up in the morning..." this is wayyy too intimate for a conversation between colleagues. 

@justfans_520 good to know that those are new pictures. I thought that was old picts... KDW looks good with glasses!

I think so too. They spoke in banmal but i think they spoke that way in a live too on IG!:phew::wub:

59 minutes ago, lhynne said:

MGY and KDW's voice are dripping with honey, I felt like I was eavesdropping on their date listening to their conversation at the IG post lol.... I was actually curious what KDW was asking on the last part hahha... These two are wayyyy too close having conversation like that, not the dongsaeng-oppa kind of relationship I say... 

Same here... there's more between them!!:smirk:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

I totally agree with you.

Some shippers assume that they are already dating in secret (bc too many clues and some made some in depth analysis on these two and not in delulu kind) or at least they are getting close... like romantically. Which is totally understandable, since many of their actions just cannot be justifiedable as oppa-songsaeng or strictly collegial.

If no announcement ever made or one of them ended up dating/marrying someone else, maybe they just broke up along the way (i hope not lol)

• Like 10

I love the little smile MGY was trying so hard not to show but I think she finds him really cute in this moment she can't help it 

Besides they were talking in a hush voice so I don't think they'd want any to know what they were talking about... At first I thought it was a part of the scene since they were out at 1 am but I realized Ha jin was still looking for a new project at that time and MGY and JDW had to film everyday to wrap up the drama. 

This convo and all other small details really makes me delulu that they are in a relationship. They are just keeping it private since Knetz really can be harsh with them having huge age gap etc etc

• Like 8

5 hours ago, nitttss said:

@lolly84 omg i left this thread for so long and back to thissss. thats not a normal convo for hoobae and sunbae for sure loll

@justfans_520 is that a new pic? seems like and old one? cause LCA had a black hair for a while already haha

I read from twitter that the pictures are from last year when they had a get together . Hoping for a FMIYM get together too and I hope they share it

MGY was spotted yesterday shooting for her new Variety show. I hope everyone's in good health and everything goes well for the show.

f84u6rO.png

• Like 6

Oh my, chingus, i feel the same way, my heart so incredibly delighted...watching their secret conversation on IG. This will be my 4th time shipping kdramas couple. Thanks a ton to Ms. Ameera for this thread. 

Frankly, early on, I was already searching for a forum dedicated to them here at shippers paradise, I think before the 13th of May when this thread was opened. :heart:

Hope to hear good news... and cheers to everyone here...shall we protect this ship from sinking? Ha ha my delulu heart!!

:D:wub:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I think so too. They spoke in banmal but i think they spoke that way in a live too on IG!:phew::wub:

Same here... there's more between them!!:smirk:

Yes, both of them already using banmal outside filming. Missing their IG live since I love to hear MGY speaks in banmal to KDW! Explain why I love episode 6 so much during HJ drunk talk to JH at the neighborhood stairs.

@lhynne Me too can't help to think they might having the conversation in their characters but then they were using banmal so rest assured, that's really MGY-KDW there and not HJ-JH :wub:

• Like 8

@kaykafisyah  I figured as much lol and it makes my heart flutter when I realized its KDW and MGY having private conversation, talking like there's no camera on their faces 

Love this fan edit (and also KDW's favorite scene  aheemm) and fanart

credits to FMIYM DC gall

wy9Jw4V.png

QRpPV9e.png

Memory Couple is  my sixth ship if I am not mistaken lol... though only one of my ship had sailed but then it sunk.

iaqocCb.jpg

I honestly cannot see the logic of them having to cover their faces like this and still keep kissing like the camera can see what they were doing behind that pillow lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, lhynne said:

@kaykafisyah  I figured as much lol and it makes my heart flutter when I realized its KDW and MGY having private conversation, talking like there's no camera on their faces 

Love this fan edit (and also KDW's favorite scene  aheemm) and fanart

credits to FMIYM DC gall

Memory Couple is  my sixth ship if I am not mistaken lol... though only one of my ship had sailed but then it sunk.

iaqocCb.jpg

I honestly cannot see the logic of them having to cover their faces like this and still keep kissing like the camera can see what they were doing behind that pillow lol. 

ha ha i think we were both there with the couple's ship that sailed but sank after a  while ....@lhynne

yea, you're right, what's the rationality  as to that kissing behind the pillow......ha ha ha ha...kdw is so cute!!! 

• Like 6

Btw speaking of KDW's favourite scene (the rooftop scene), I think its kind of suspicious too... there are many good KDW scenes but his favourite was when he kissed MGY? Lol

Too bad MBC did not released the BTS of that one. I bet they also practiced alot before shooting hahaha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1