[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Another sweet content of mgy interview... Haha... They knew it they are perfect match... Please make it real... 

And the mobile invitation that MGY mention

Can it be real? 

And KDW oppa really grab the book that MGY recommend... Hehe

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@Sortie15 the fact that keyeast still uses blue and yellow heart emoji even when the series has ended is kind of questionable in a good way lol. The funny thing is, I notice they didn't use blue and yellow heart emoji when posting the picture below:

Like what are you trying to say Keyeast?! 

MGY interview that has been circulated since yesterday makes me even more suspicious. There may be some statements that are taken out of context but still... I am trying not to be delusional here but I am that curious. If the show has not ended yet, I totally understand that they are trying to make the news (so that the rating went up).

Again, based on the available informations and reasonable assumptions, I think what is happening here is unprecendented...

• Like 7

Hi guys, 

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim fans here. 

BTW why so silent here? Miss you guy. 

Spoiler

I saw some fans said mgy is dating with wdh. Is it true? And they said have evidence. Sad to heard that.. :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@justfans_520 I think what everyone is saying is an overreaction... there are no other evidence whatsoever that confirmed their assumptions. I guess the post is just a coincidence? 

Its kind of funny how Hajin's life is so similar to MGY's real life (two dating rumours at the same time) hahaha

Edited by Thirtysvn37
  • Like 2

aAnneyeong! Just finished rewatching FMIYM and some BTS for the nth time then I saw the pics posted... I can't quote post since I don't know how to delete tweets/ insta post using mobile hihi... I think the pictorial of WDH and MGY was taken at Keyeast(?) but I don't think it was at the same date... Though I might be mistaken as they say the are close friends and might have seen each other during the shoot... lol.. 

Watching some vids I realized how different they are, I mean KDW and MGY. While KDW is very private, MGY is outspoken as evidenced with their Insta Live. There are things KDW just want to keep to themselves but MGY must be so happy that she blurted out things. I remember reading an interview of KDW where he only answered Yes to a question without giving explanation or additional input. He explained that that's how he is lol.. But seeing their insta how MGY was able to let talk and be comfortable communicating with fans, giving out flying kisses which I suspect he does not normally do, I really feel that he's doing these things to make MGY happy. My heart also fluttered when he bought the book she recommended to him. Too bad we might never know what he thinks about the book unless MGY would be kind enough to share something about her Dong wook Oppa haha... 

BTW, rewatching the final BTS over and over again, I found a bit of touchy touchy Dong wook during their rehearsal scene lol... He squeezed her arms 3 times in that instance hihi.. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@justfans_520 I think what everyone is saying is an overreaction... there are no other evidence whatsoever that confirmed their assumptions. I guess the post is just a coincidence? 

Its kind of funny how Hajin's life is so similar to MGY's real life (two dating rumours at the same time) hahaha

Agreed ... its most likely a coincidence. And I think a lot of fans are just thirsty for anything ... any crumbs at all. And on the flip side, she's young, beautiful, smart ... any guy would be lucky to be with her. Though I think in one of the interviews she did mention that after experiencing what HJ had to go through with her relationship going public, MGY said she understands why relationships shouldn't be public and even went as far as saying that she wouldn't do it herself. Of course, that can change over the course of time ... so even if she was/is in a relationship ... I doubt we'll hear about it ... 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@mooster yep I honestly thinks that these kind of overraction and misleading assumptions are the kind of behaviour that might lead to Hajin's experience in FMIYM. I honestly dont get why fans always overreact by instagram posts that are made within close time frame. 

Spoiler

Apprently the two pictures seems to be taken in Keyeast office, that represents both MGY and WDH. So I dont think there are anything suspicious here. 

Public dating can be exhausting for the public figure, which is I think one of the main message FMIYM trying to get across. Its not like I don't like to make assumptions about celebrities. But any  assumptions shall be made on the basis of facts and common sense. 

I mostly agree with MGY about public dating, but only to the extent when it is still on the early stages. Once it gets serious and the relationship is strong enough, I dont think it is fair for the partner to keep it a secret forever. I think I read it somewhere, that one korean singer kept his 11 years of marriage and 2 children a secret. I think thats just crazy and unfair to the wife and children...

• Like 6
  • Love 2

It's Wednesday ... and just when you feel empty and missing our Memory couple ...

Keyeast delivers once again! 

EY-3_r5UwAA3itj?format=jpg&name=medium

EY-3xRJVAAAUAiF?format=jpg&name=medium

EY-3yRrU0AAeMDn?format=jpg&name=medium

EY-373VUEAA0XVQ?format=jpg&name=medium

EY-35z8VAAASQsT?format=jpg&name=large

Credit: @anaxxii_ on Twitter 

Seems like Keyeast isn't letting go of our memory couple either. Not that I mind ... love seeing these bts photos! Especially that first one ... :wub:

And speaking of not being able to let go ... here comes our MGY ... 

And I know this is a memory couple thread, but legit, the HaHa sisters was a VERY close 2nd to the memory couple ship. I really wished we got more scenes in the 2nd half of the drama .. and since we didn't get that, I really hope that we can get another project with KSG and MGY. 

• Like 9

I'm just glad that MGY's new project is a Variety show. I still can't move on from Ha jin and Jeong hoon more so with KDW and MGY. I have more time to enjoy rewatching all their videos and the drama, I'm not ready to let them go just yet as a pair. MGY is such a good conversationalist, she'll do well on variety shows. On the other hand, I feel bad that they started using IG live so late in the shooting, it would be nice to see the growth of our introvert KDW, getting more and more comfortable with the camera. 

More photos here for our Memory couple from Keyeast. I'm happy they know how sizzling the chemistry between these two are. It gives me hope that they'll be paired again in another project. 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28364255&memberNo=29770009&vType=VERTICAL

Moon Ga Young Talks About Acting With Kim Dong Wook And Kim Seul Gi In “Find Me In Your Memory” + Shares Plans For Her Character’s Instagram Account

Moon Ga Young shared how much her latest drama “Find Me in Your Memory” meant to her in a recent interview with Ilgan Sports.

“I felt really disappointed when this drama ended,” she said. “It was difficult to say goodbye, maybe because I’d become really close with the staff. On set, the people were all so nice and considerate. I was so happy while filming. They set everything up so that we could be completely free.”

When asked if she had been friends with Kim Dong Wook before the show, she explained, “We met for the first time while working on this drama. He’s very shy so it was awkward at first. But once we got closer, I found that he can be very cute and he jokes around a lot. I think our chemistry seemed good once we got close. He always reacted to me well and guided me.”

Kim Dong Wook won the Daesang (grand prize) at the 2019 MBC Drama Awards for his performance in “Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo.” Moon Ga Young was asked if she felt pressure over starring alongside a Daesang-winning actor.

“If your partner is a Daesang-winner actor, then why would there be anything to worry about?” she replied. “I felt reassured. Since I knew that he’s a great actor, when I found out that we’d be working together, I felt very relieved. I learned a lot from him.”

Moon Ga Young’s character Yeo Ha Jin in “Find Me In Your Memory” is an actress who’s a popular influencer on social media. To go along with her role, Moon Ga Young personally ran an Instagram account for her character.

“Previously, IU and Kim Hye Soo made social media accounts for their characters,” she commented. “When I first met with the director, I said it seemed like it would be fun to start an account for Ha Jin, and I gave it a lot of thought up until the premiere. Thankfully, many people were interested so I made one. It was fun because I got reactions right away in real time.”

She also shared, “I have a lot of behind-the-scenes shots that I wasn’t able to post yet and I feel sad about saying goodbye to Ha Jin. I plan to upload photos now and then, like I’m someone who’s out there existing somewhere.”

Moon Ga Young was asked to describe what it was that made her character seem charming to her.

“I was envious of how she spoke without a filter and was honest about her feelings,” she said. “I was envious in part because as an actress, it’s not easy to live like that.”

“Other than that, a lot of me was reflected in her,” she said. “In particular, that showed a lot in scenes where I was with Kim Seul Gi.”

The interviewer said that they really seemed like sisters. “I really, really love her,” she responded. “We worked together so well. I was aiming for the Best Couple award. Even when I was feeling tired out physically, she was the reason I enjoyed going to set.”

In addition, Moon Ga Young shared her personal thoughts on fate. “I do believe in fate, but I think that I make my own fate too,” she said. “I don’t think that things will just come to me if I wait. I think that both being an actress and working on ‘Find Me in Your Memory’ have also been fate for me.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1402144wpp/moon-ga-young-talks-about-acting-with-kim-dong-wook-and-kim-seul-gi-in-find-me-in-your-memory-shares-plans-for-her-characters-instagram-account

• Like 8

2 hours ago, M. Khairu Fadilah said:

Hi everyone.. 

I heard that MGY may cast in variety show.. Can someone tell me what is the name of show? 

In english it would be ‘foodavengers’ and in korean it’s ‘sikvengers’ (식벤져스). More info from below ig account;

Looks like below is their official ig account since MGY also follows this account.

Spoiler

• Like 4