[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

11 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

someone found this from 2004, KDW seems like a loyal boyfriend and he (or his gf back then) doesnt believe in oppa-dongsaeng relationship lol.

I personally think having oppa-dongsaeng relationship with someone who has a gf/bf is basically a start of an affair. Anyhow, MGY is so lucky to have such a loyal bf like KDW xixixixi

I totally don't buy that kdw and mgy are merely oppa-songsaeng. A guy and a girl can be a good friend but siblings? Na'ah that doesnt exist

Daebak!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

someone found this from 2004, KDW seems like a loyal boyfriend and he (or his gf back then) doesnt believe in oppa-dongsaeng relationship lol.

I personally think having oppa-dongsaeng relationship with someone who has a gf/bf is basically a start of an affair. Anyhow, MGY is so lucky to have such a loyal bf like KDW xixixixi

I totally don't buy that kdw and mgy are merely oppa-songsaeng. A guy and a girl can be a good friend but siblings? Na'ah that doesnt exist

Add to loyal boyfriend, he is also a family man. He's really one of a kind :wub:. MGY is so lucky, yes. :bashful:

Finally after two weeks, MGY update her IG. Funny thing is she seems back to "old MGY", haha.

mky-LI.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Sortie15 did you realized that she uploaded that photo at the time LG Twins (kdw's favourite baseball team) vs Kiwoom Heroes match started hahaha

Seems like she's bored and being ignored by her oppa. You know how much KDW loves baseball hahaha...

5-C32535-C-086-E-41-B9-84-AC-B645-D3-BB1

I am pretty sure the post is some kind of a "code"

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Sortie15 did you realized that she uploaded that photo at the time LG Twins (kdw's favourite baseball team) vs Kiwoom Heroes match started hahaha

Seems like she's bored and being ignored by her oppa. You know how much KDW loves baseball hahaha...

5-C32535-C-086-E-41-B9-84-AC-B645-D3-BB1

MGY: Oppa, me or LG Twins??

KDW:  Eh.......... .... Is always you but this time LG Twins first sweetie!!

:cutekitty:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ninja mickey said:

MGY: Oppa, me or LG Twins??

KDW:  Eh.......... .... Is always you but this time LG Twins first sweetie!!

KDW: Since LG Twins win today, Oppa will buy you french fries and pizza :P

kdw2.jpg

Pic credit to: @ready_made_life (tw)

4 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

So, can we expect MGY will give us more codes in the coming time whenever she is overly being sulky or happy with her oppa? Hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@ninja mickey @Sortie15 she needs to be more understanding, its a big match - seoul derby. I am sure oppa wouldn't want to missed it lol

There will be another match between LG Twins and Kiwoom Heroes tomorrow... lol her patience is tested this whole weekend. KDW favourite player wasn't playing today, but tomorrow he might so I am sure he will be watching the game again.

I really wish that one day we'll get to see a papparazi picture of them on a baseball game. But I dont think it will happen until covid-19 is under control. Baseball game in SK can now only be attended by limited attendance and with strict social distancing... 

KDW and his love of LG Twins (this was taken during FMIYM - the baseball season started sometime in May):

5-C0-BBDD4-7135-4016-A6-A5-2472-C82431-D

Spoiler

Btw J2 joins other keyeast managers for a bday surprise to J1. I love how close they are! J2 even wrote "happy birthday hyung :heart:" on J1 instagram.

Seems like they are really close like really2 close...

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@ninja mickey @Sortie15 she needs to be more understanding, its a big match - seoul derby. I am sure oppa wouldn't want to missed it lol

I really wish that one day we'll get to see a papparazi picture of them on a baseball game. But I dont think it will happen until covid-19 is under control. Baseball game in SK can now only be attended by limited attendance and with strict social distancing... 

KDW and his love of LG Twins (this was taken during FMIYM - the baseball season started sometime in May):

Hide contents

Btw J2 joins other keyeast managers for a bday surprise to J1. I love how close they are! J2 even wrote "happy birthday hyung :heart:" on J1 instagram.

Seems like they are really close like really2 close...

@Thirtysvn37 you really have a very wild imagination...ha ha...when a paparazzi will come to the picture, it's when news about a loving relationship bet. them will be fast circulating in Korea and every reporter  wants a SCOOP! :happyshakes:

and ohh, the closeness, it's given for both managers to be comparing notes and all, cuz of their protegees, the lovers, ha ha,my delulu?

KDW is so cute, is like a child having to be engrossed in baseball games....maybe MGY got jealous....kekekeke, am I making sense?:getmygrooveon:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@georginauae23 well we will need an answer (and solid proof) eventually. I respect their privacy but at least please give us more solid clues... 

Spoiler

It turns out that J2 was the one who threw the bday surprise for J1. MGY ex bf's manager was also there btw...

Here is a picture of them together:

A78-EAF46-B074-49-EB-BE0-C-83-F682-B4001

Now can we have their bosses to take similar photo? Pleaseeeee

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@georginauae23 well we will need an answer (and solid proof) eventually. I respect their privacy but at least please give us more solid clues... 

Reveal hidden contents

It turns out that J2 was the one who threw the bday surprise for J1. MGY ex bf's manager was also there btw...

Here is a picture of them together:

A78-EAF46-B074-49-EB-BE0-C-83-F682-B4001

Now can we have their bosses to take similar photo? Pleaseeeee

What a lovey dovey couple:P Can their bosses be this open??:Please:

• LOL 3

On 7/21/2020 at 3:40 PM, lhynne said:

Do share it here or if you're not comfortable, you can post it in our club

Anyways, I think I've already DM the link of the club to most who asked for it. If you didn't not receive any DM from me, I might have missed you just tag me. Thanks! 

Hi i'm back , since the PM is seems can not be access so , i'll share this astrologer said about KDW n MGY.  Please do not take this seriously, take this kind a game play. I just used this app recently. This app using kind a interactive chat with the astrologer.(1st Question free n for next question we have to pay). They kind need specific name, time, date, year, place of birth. Since i don't know what time of KDW n MGY birth so i just guess it lmao :phew::D . 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

9 hours ago, ninja mickey said:

What a lovey dovey couple:P Can their bosses be this open??

If I may say, the chances of that happening is closer to none :mellow:. But then again, having hope is not forbidden tho, love do changes everything. Who would have thought that the private and introvert person can be so expressive when in love lol.

@rosa the result is quite interesting. Once I read about the person that she would met my thought exactly point out to KDW, the reliable and charming person haha. and also, the December month would be cheerful time: I wish this hints about winning Best Couple Awards :).

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Anneyeong! It seems like MGY had a family day yesterday or the day before yesterday. The ladies in their famiy have a ustom made shirt and  the cutest shirt ever hehe... Poor dad had only himself , I guess he was the one who has taken the picture.

I've read how KDW adored his baby sister who was still living with him at the time of the interview. I wonder if they're still living together? Though he has his own place during a project maybe to concentrate lol

Both are family oriented which I really love about them.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne sorry to correct you, but apparently the photo was taken a year ago (the person who uploaded this on twitter said so).

MGY did went to brunch with her mom yesterday, at the same hotel where her mom posted on kdw's bday haha

Thanks for the clarification. I must have mixed what I have read on twitter lol...

I missed that. What did MGY's mom post during KDW's birthday?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

@rosa the result is quite interesting. Once I read about the person that she would met my thought exactly point out to KDW, the reliable and charming person haha. and also, the December month would be cheerful time: I wish this hints about winning Best Couple Awards :).

Hahahaha :D:D that's my first thought when i saw it. 

:sparklyeyes:#prayhard our Memory couple win Best Couple MBC Award. And pray corona will go away in the end of year, because if this still happened, i'm scare we will not seeing moment our MCP in MBC drama awards :cries:

• Like 4

@lhynne she posted a photo on KDW bday, looks like she was having dinner in the hotel lol. She commented how the dessert is more expensive than rice (lol lets assume that she was there on someone's treat).

@rosa I really hope that they'll win best couple. The competition this year is quite fierce. Other MBC drama couples also have alot of fans, I think their biggest competition is the Dinner Mate couple. I heard the best couple will be decided based on voting, so lets help them win by voting!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@rosa I really hope that they'll win best couple. The competition this year is quite fierce. Other MBC drama couples also have alot of fans, I think their biggest competition is the Dinner Mate couple. I heard the best couple will be decided based on voting, so lets help them win by voting!

Yup you are right , from i saw our  most competitive rival for MBC Couple Awards is Dinner Mate Seo Ji-Hye and Song Seung Heon. Each of them had big dedicated fan base :mellow: esp SSH. #crossfinger for MCP :heartxoxo:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne she posted a photo on KDW bday, looks like she was having dinner in the hotel lol. She commented how the dessert is more expensive than rice (lol lets assume that she was there on someone's treat).

Now I remember though I just learned the details from you hihi

Searched for MBC Drama Awards and found out that  they stopped giving Couple Award since 2017. Sad. Both are really looking forward with it. I watched Dinner Mate and the leads have nice chemistry too and it would probably be one of my SSH's fave project to date. 

• Like 3

@lhynne I think they still give out best couple award. They call it "best one minute couple award" KDW was nominated in that category last year with KKN for their bromance lol (they didnt win tho) 

SSH and Jinhye are very popular, especially SSH given that he is an established senior actor. Jinhye is also very popular due to cloy... so its a tough competition. 

KDW is really looking forward to win the award with MGY hahaha it seems that he mentioned this alot during the commentary because MGY mentioned in the teaser that KDW said that alot. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1