[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I've downloaded the BTS kiss so we have material!!!:wub:B)

Yes! We are prepared! I even went back to the thread to see if I can bring those videos over onto here but on my phone, I don’t know how to do it lol. But the videos are still there!

Edit:

haha @lolly84 @Ameera Ali we all think alike:joy: we must keep the evidences!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what they hiding :joy:

@kaykafisyah @sadthe1st @lolly84 did he make love sign in his finger, his love confusion :joy:

My shipper's heart says that a love sign but my clear mind says he just showing MGY how to twitch/move your head during the kissing scene..too bad... :joy: thing is..MGY didn't even look at his fingers but directly looking into his eyes instead :wub:

@lolly84 @vangsweetie637 we all in this together~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

My shipper's heart says that a love sign but my clear mind says he just showing MGY how to twitch/move your head during the kissing scene..too bad... :joy:

@lolly84 @vangsweetie637 we all in this together~~~

Haha, let’s go with our shipper’s heart: that surely is a heart! “i love you” is what he is saying silently.

In the words of Woody:

image.gif

:joy:

edit: @lhynne come on over here! :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm here :wub:....  Thank you! 

Soooo I've noticed something while replaying the BTS so many times hihi though I was not so sure, but then a lot of tweeps also noticed it at 0.27 sec... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

This one the same final goodbye vid but with eng sub:

credit to the ig owner

Ok i know i know they are like close friends but just i can't!! The way she looked at him...:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

UPDATE: apparently MBC removed the BTS Kiss video. This even raised more suspicion. 

too late though.. cos most of those fan accounts already reposted the bts.. its readily available almost everywhere :phew:

the kisses were so real!! :love: ya, i won’t say its what couples usually will do but thats what new couples will do :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, lhynne said:

I'm here :wub:....  Thank you! 

Soooo I've noticed something while replaying the BTS so many times hihi though I was not so sure, but then a lot of tweeps also noticed it at 0.27 sec... :sweatingbullets:

OMG! I saw it!!!!! I was about to ask u what is it at 0:27 but i replayed then i saw it!:D

Now we know why MBC removed the video! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@lhynne omg! If you didn’t tell me I wouldn’t have noticed it!! I took close looks at 0:27 and bingo!! :naughty::naughty::joy::joy:

lol @nitttss come on over here! Join us!

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

too late though.. cos most of those fan accounts already reposted the bts.. its readily available almost everywhere :phew:

the kisses were so real!! :love: ya, i won’t say its what couples usually will do but thats what new couples will do :naughty:

haha i agree! Fans automatically save and repost it! :w00t:

17 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Ok i know i know they are like close friends but just i can't!! The way she looked at him...:love:

i know! But we shouldn’t fall for it. The vibes! It’s all there! :phew:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

Oh btw did you guys noticed that MGY shared 2 songs on her ig story few days ago, one of the song is Sia - saved my life and another one is a korean song. 
Of course I looked up the lyric, and assume that this is some sort of a "code". Celebrities just dont randomly shares songs i guess. Even those that are very active on social media. 

• Like 5

@lolly84 @vangsweetie637 OMG theres a thread for them yayyy!

did mbc really delete it?? but thats too late its everywhere already B)

from the bts KDW is leading MGY, as i understand its their plan to make it playful not just continuing kissing haha. no idea why they use the cushion tho, thats not in the plan lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Oh btw did you guys noticed that MGY shared 2 songs on her ig story few days ago, one of the song is Sia - saved my life and another one is a korean song. 
Of course I looked up the lyric, and assume that this is some sort of a "code". Celebrities just dont randomly shares songs i guess. Even those that are very active on social media. 

No i' ve not noticed... but i guess if there's a code we can only speculate about the real message.:phew::smirk:

1 minute ago, nitttss said:

from the bts KDW is leading MGY, as i understand its their plan to make it playful not just continuing kissing haha. no idea why they use the cushion tho, thats not in the plan lol

They made it too much playful i guess... they seems really in love and the sounds of those kisses perfectly match!!:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I noticed! I even lookup the translation for the korean song! I didn’t dare to raise this in drama thread since it’s..well a drama thread now we have this shipper’s thread we can discuss on it! The english song she shared she even deleted it fast right? Me too agree that these 2 songs are a code! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, nitttss said:

it was reported to have been deleted but fans were faster at saving and reposting :lol:

19 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

omo, really? Usually there are hidden codes when people post up their songs. Sometimes lyrics speak to their heart or mind and sometimes, it is meant to send a message to someone :phew:

11 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

No i' ve not noticed... but i guess if there's a code we can only speculate about the real message.:phew::smirk:

They made it too much playful i guess... they seems really in love and the sounds of those kisses perfectly match!!:love:

haha it’s not just about being playful too. It’s the fact that they kept going :w00t:

@sadthe1st lol from that camera angle, it really looks like they are making out shyly and lovingly! Their cuddles and smiles! This is MGY and KDW. It’s not their character :phew::rolleyes:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1