[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

On 6/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne So apparently she changed her phone, she used to have iPhone 11 Promax black with clear casing, but now her phone seems to be iPhone 11 Promax white with green casing and popsocket/gripstock. Apparently KDW's phone is white iPhone 11 Promax with popsocket/gripstock. So people thought that she switched her phone to matches KDW's. 

What is odd is that the fact the MUA removed the video and changed it to the one not showing the back of MGY's phone. She also appeared to be texting when the video was taken and looked surprised. Some even say that they spotted a hint of polaroid photo slipped in the phone case (but I dont know). Lol people are becoming detectives now...

yea, true, just because, all wanted the ship to sail.....:grin::wub::lol:

• Like 3

I love that both of KDW and MGY apperances this week have strong "lee jeong hoon" and "yeo hajin" vibes. I feel like watching the continuation of the last episode of FMIYM only better (because this is real life). KDW voice is seriously a gift he truly sounds like a real anchor and he carried the event perfectly. So happy for him! I like the way he looks as well!

@georginauae23 I know so many clues and coincidences. I really hope they are real and these analysis are not merely overreaction.

• Like 9

I can really see KDW being offered a role in variety show or better his own talk show B) but seriously, it will be such a waste not to have him as panelist on any kind of tv shows :wub: Lets hope the offer will come to him soon!

• Like 5

Wow, been a way from this thread and I love seeing the news update of our couple.

5 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@georginauae23 I know so many clues and coincidences. I really hope they are real and these analysis are not merely overreaction.

@Thirtysvn37 you are such a great ninja :ph34r:!. I love reading your insightful information. Could you please sharing the rest of the clues :rolleyes:

@kaykafisyahHaha, maybe the next offering would come from Blue House again after KDW successfully hosted the event. His voice is very suitable to formal event, no wonder. His voice makes you melt like butter on a warm summer day :wub:

By the way, yesterday's event was held at 10-11 am and I checked temperature almost reached 31 degcel, it must be very hot. But Our Anchornim did a great job and gained positive comments. yeayyyy!!. Perhaps, MGY (YHJ) had sent support for him through IG's post :rolleyes:: 열!일!하!자! I want to believe that MGY purposely update YHJ Instagram a day before the Saturday event to send the hidden support B)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Sortie15 thanks dear appreciate it!

I did not notice hajin's post on friday, I was caught up with MGY ig story lol. I know good shipper need to protect the ship including their privacy, but I think all these "clues" just brings up my curiousty even more. So I will continue to investigate within possible means as long as it is legally permissible. 

Btw what is been bugging me lately, I notice that no korean media are suspicious with their relationship (which is good but I worry that shippers are just overreacting and our suspicion is unreasonable lol).
Is that just the way they works? its my first time shipping korean celebrity couple lol so I am not experienced.

I am also a bit bother by the way keyeast still feeding our hallucination hahahha are they shippers as well? I mean no wonder shippers are lurking around no one (including MGY herself) seems to be moving on...

I hope anyone can share their thoughts on this :) 

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I did not notice hajin's post on friday, I was caught up with MGY ig story lol. I know good shipper need to protect the ship including their privacy, but I think all these "clues" just brings up my curiousty even more. So I will continue to investigate within possible means as long as it is legally permissible. 

Yes please do so. I am right here waiting for your investigation result :D. The IG Story about the surprise event right?. I forgot to give a comment on this. I take same side with you (refer to your old post), that it  would be "unfair" if MGY had dinner with the PDs without her co star. I believe KDW was right there too. The surprise cake (ice cream??) with two yellow and a green leave. We know that Oh PD is a shipper to, so no wonderB).

This is also my very first time "officially" shipping korean celebrity couple, official because I am not a lurker anymore like before thus I don't have any clue why there is no news yet from korean media. Is it because both KDW and MGY not considered as "A-List celebrity" that catch attention?. @Thirtysvn37 our suspicion is remain reasonable and logically acceptable ;). Regarding Keyeast, I don't have any idea what their scenario is, what their planning to our couple. They feed us with pictures after the drama ended a long ago and they also use suspicious caption and emoji. But judging from KDW's personality (as short I know) and MGY's interview maybe they came into agreement with Keyeast about not going public thus Keyeast just feeding us with hints that makes shippers going crazy to interpret it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sortie15 I thought about them not being "A-list Celebrity" too, but it has now come to my attention that once upon a time KDW used to date someone in the same drama. It was back in 2008, but he was not the lead actor on that one. Back then he dated the lead actress. 

Fast forward 10 years later the actress was not active in the entertainment industry anymore and was involved in a drunk driving scandal in 2018. In news about the scandal the ex was actually described as being "known as KDW ex girlfriend" rather than her role in her previous drama/projects lol. So I guess people are not that disinterested with his personal life. Keyeast actually made a statement about this which confirmed that KDW used to have a relationship with her during the filming of the drama 10 years ago... I also notice that in several interviews, the interviewers would ask him about his romance life including view on marriage etc. 

So at least if the general public do not care about MGY dating life they at least interested in KDW's.

About the dessert, we cannot look too much into that. The design of it (including the yellow and green leaves) are actually the restaurant standard design. I managed to compared it with other pictures posted by diners in such restaurant (I know where it is because its a famous restaurant that I am familiar with it, but I will not mention the name to protect their privacy). But still if KDW was there (most likely yes), we should still be happy about it :) 

• Like 3

@Thirtysvn37 What a news for me, I don't know KDW's past love relationship. Thankfully it was over and I don't bother to know her ex name. 

Yeah, even though no media attention, they have our attention ^_^. I selfishly would like Keyeast or Dispatch or any media to reveal about their love relationship, but then again if they choose not going public I'm not complaining. I hope the best for them :wub:. One thing to note, If Knetz or other media bother about the age gap and thinking that MGY too young, I notice that Han Ga-In married when she was as same age as MGY now, 23 years old, and it was just fine ( I mean, I don't find any negative comments so far). I wish, from the bottom of my heart, KDW and MGW will follow the same step as HGI & YJH that tied the knot after starring together in drama and have beautiful marriage life until now!. and last thing about the age-gap, don't forget So Ji Sub with 17 years age-gap, and media just fine with it. 

Spoiler

Ok, the article below about HGI and YJH, I wish it happens to our couple too. 

https://story.wedding.com.my/blog/10-celebrity-couple-married-drama/

• Like 3

@Sortie15 yup me too I dont even bother looking at his past relationship until I decided to randomly googled "kim dong wook girlfriend" in korean lol. True it happened 12 years ago so it is very irrelevant right now. But at least we got to know that he has the history of falling in love on set (althought it didnt worked out last time), so that we should be hopeful that it also happen this time haha.

I personally do not wish they get married any time soon, its better if they take time to know each other and having fun a little bit until the time is right. I dont think that age different would be an issue, since many celebrity couples in SK also have huge age difference. 

I really hope this ship is sailing for real, I am now around 70-80% sure that they are dating/seeing each other now. This is based on my investigation so far. However, althought they seems to be private person large part of me is wishing that they will announce their relationship sometime in the future LOL I cannot stand making investigation without verifying the results (occupational hazard I guess). I think this whole covid-19 thing is making me crazy already that I even become an avid shipper. 

Some random findings:

Spoiler

I read on twitter someone did a tarot reading on KDW and MGY relationship. So according to this tarot reader they are definitely likes each other (romantically) and are comfortable with each other. They are now seeing each other but not officially dating yet. This tarot reader did alot of readings on korean celebrity couples, kpop stars and even KDrama plots lol and he/she apperas to be correct 80% of the times. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

Wow, been a way from this thread and I love seeing the news update of our couple.

By the way, yesterday's event was held at 10-11 am and I checked temperature almost reached 31 degcel, it must be very hot. But Our Anchornim did a great job and gained positive comments. yeayyyy!!. Perhaps, MGY (YHJ) had sent support for him through IG's post :rolleyes:: 열!일!하!자! I want to believe that MGY purposely update YHJ Instagram a day before the Saturday event to send the hidden support B)

Now that you mention it, it does make sense with her posting last Saturday hihi. It was so hot on Saturday that KDW was caught saying his feet was hot after the event. It seems like he forgot that the microphone was still on when he said that haha .

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I personally do not wish they get married any time soon, its better if they take time to know each other and having fun a little bit until the time is right. I dont think that age different would be an issue, since many celebrity couples in SK also have huge age difference. 

Same here. I used HGI case just to portray that young marriage in Korean Celebrity does exist haha.

Hi, can you please share the link about the tarot reading?. I'm curious to know more!!^_^

@Thirtysvn37 :( . Well, hopefully what is said in tarot reading is trueeee...

@lhynne KDW is surely out of the box in choosing project. After hosting an event now starring in audio movie, and I am not complaining although I just hear the voice without his face. Haha. The power of KDW's voice. Ok, I am expecting to be blessed with his voice for at least 1.5-2 hours (??, if it said a movie, I think around that duration right?). 

The audio movie will be released next week in June 18th (thursday) and MGY's new shows will be in the following week in June 24th (wednesday). Wednesday and Thursday!!!. So, we will have a party starting next week. And I would be glad even more if YHJ post IG this week, with KDW (LJH) !!:P

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sortie15 said:

@Thirtysvn37 :( . Well, hopefully what is said in tarot reading is trueeee...

@lhynne KDW is surely out of the box in choosing project. After hosting an event now starring in audio movie, and I am not complaining although I just hear the voice without his face. Haha. The power of KDW's voice. Ok, I am expecting to be blessed with his voice for at least 1.5-2 hours (??, if it said a movie, I think around that duration right?). 

The audio movie will be released next week in June 18th (thursday) and MGY's new shows will be in the following week in June 24th (wednesday). Wednesday and Thursday!!!. So, we will have a party starting next week. And I would be glad even more if YHJ post IG this week, with KDW (LJH) !!:P

Just when we thought he's into hiding on his cave he surprises us with another project. I've heard the teaser and KDW's voice is soo good. 

kimdwook from titter also mentioned that the producer of the audio is the same producer of The Guest. 

It would be nice to see them promoting their drama abroad but with the pandemic happening, it would be impossible. I just hope to see them hanging out together with FMIYM family together. That would be enough for me

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@lhynne I listened to the voice promo and omg I dont even understand korean but his voice is just........

@Sortie15 the tarot reading is only in Bahasa Indonesia. I screencaptured the tweet but not sure how to upload it here :(

Yes his voice is just.... cannot find the words to say but I an actually imagine him saying those words like I was watching him and his face lol.

You can upload the screenshot in an image hosting site then you can post it here by copying the link given. I always use Imgur for uploading photos here and there's no need to have account. Though I have a user account I use over the years 

• Like 4