DAY6 Temporarily Suspends Team Activities To Focus On Mental Health

DAY6 will be temporarily suspending their team activities and promotions. On May 10, JYP Entertainment released a statement about the members’ mental health and the group’s upcoming comeback. The statement reads: Hello, this is JYP Entertainment. First, we would like to apologize for delivering such unfortunate news on the eve of DAY6’s comeback. Recently, some of […]

The post DAY6 Temporarily Suspends Team Activities To Focus On Mental Health appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 3 months later...

Mental health is very important and it is really great that a lot of people pay attention on it now. Think that it is nice than team-leader takes care of the statement of mental health of his gamers. I understand how it is hard to work during depression, especially if you have other mental disorders. I tried to find the solution if this problem, because my depression became unbearable sometimes. I have found a lot of positive reviews on Kratom, especially I liked article on ethnobotanicalcouncil.org. It really helps me to live like a normal person.

• 1 month later...

Substanse abuse is common among people who are battling depression. Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant, the use of this drug tends to trigger depression symptoms like lethargy, sadness and hopelessness. But many depressed individuals reach for drugs or alcohol as a way to lift their spirits or to numb painful thoughts. As a result, depression and substance abuse feed into each other, and one condition will often make the other worse.

When an individual has both depression and an addiction, it is called a Dual Diagnosis. A Dual Diagnosis can be made up of any combination of a mental disorder (anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder) and addiction (drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling).

• 9 months later...

As a person who has experienced a sleep disorder, anxiety, I understand how important it is to discuss the problem. In cinema, it is customary to romanticize mental problems, teenage girls are sure that depression makes a person mysterious and interesting. I realized something was wrong with me when I googled my symptoms. I came to this site fherehab.com, where I realized that I urgently needed treatment. Thank you, you are doing a very important job.

Edited by gdrianuhilli