Continue the story

Lmangla

In case you have forgotten what ep 4 by @partyon was all about as it was on the previous page:

Spoiler

Episode 4

Our FL Ha Jin is about to leave work after a productive day in the office. She is one of the top programmers in the company, and with her skills she could easily be a talented hacker. She gets a phone call from her best friend Se Yeon, who asks her to go for chicken and beer in a neighborhood restaurant.

Ha Jin feels tempted to tell Se Yeon all about the letter and the ring, but decides to keep it a secret. Coming back home a bit drunk later that night, she sees a dark figure in a black hoodie waiting for her on the rooftop.
Who is it? For a second she feels scared.

Meanwhile Seok Hwan has spent the day getting to know his new marketing assistant, Eun Joo (2nd FL). Eun Joo is a cute hardworking young lady and she has been totally mesmerized by her very handsome and rich boss.
While in his sports Mercedes car, Seok Hwan calls his younger brother who is drunk as usual and gets into a fight with him.
Coming home he can't stop thinking about the letter. He decides to go to the library in his family mansion, and starts digging around there. He takes out different books from the bookshelves and a letter falls out from one of the books. When he is about to open the letter, he suddenly feels a presence in the room and when he turns around he sees his angry stepmother standing behind him. She screams:
"What do you think you are doing?"

Episode 5:

Seok Hwan is scared out of his wits by his stepmother but he gathers himself and tells her he was looking for a book. Before she can cross examine him, she receives a call. It is our gorgeous Tae In who is stuck again as babysitter. He is calling from the club where Seok Joon is again making a mess of himself and refusing to leave. Annoyed and exasperated, she leaves to bark instructions at Tae In privately.

Spoiler

bakerking28_11.png

Seok Hwan sighs a relief. He picks up the letter and tucks it in his coat when his dad walks in. He simply walks away before anyone can question him more. He sits in his fancy car and is about to open the letter when cops yell at him that it is no parking zone. Exasperated, he drives to his favourite cafe. He bumps into Ha Jin at the entrance and they do a twirl together before falling to the ground. Ha Jin's office papers and files are all a mess. He yells at her and she yells back at him annoyed. He doesn't bother to help her gather her papers and just walks in to get his coffee. She rolls her eyebrows and hurries home.

795c90d2bee5cdb301e7f48d0c84cc12--baking

Inside the cafe, he sighs a moment of relief and looks for the letter but doesn't find it. He runs out but Ha Jin has long gone along with her papers and files. At home, after a long shower and putting on her makeup so that drama can have skincare PPL, Ha Jin sits with her files intent on getting her proposal for a new software done. As she sifts through her files and books, she finds a letter and is confused. She opens the letter and reads "I know you did it. You are not innocent. The truth will come out." Creeped out, she looks at the envelope and recognizes it has the same little print on the back as the letter she had received ~ a set of five cats! Who sends threatening letters on cute cat envelopes?

491cdb3ab98eaf4abd1c6ef51e85b1e1.jpg

26 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Nope they are flerkens!

why do I want to say "my eyes! my eyes!" :sweatingbullets: poor kitty...

cleansing with hot abs. preview ep 6. seok hwan taking shower in angst because he lost the letter.

duel1401405a.jpg

Episode 6

During lunch break, Seok-joon calls one of his clubbing girlfriends - Mi-na. He asks why she hasn't appeared in the clubs during the past several days. She reveals that she isn't feeling well, but refuses to tell him her exact symptoms out of embarrassment. He tells her not to worry too much because she is young and would recover soon. But he notices that her voice has weakened.

Seok-hwan calls Seok-joon. He warns Seok-joon to stay away from the clubs because there are confirmed infections via some of the Itaewon clubs. Stunned, Seok-joon looks at the online news when he returns back to his office. Convinced that Seok-hwan wasn't lying, Seok-joon begins to wonder why this administration didn't close the clubs earlier. He tries to calm himself down by thinking that he's fine since he didn't enter the Itaewon clubs. He went to the Gangnam and the Hongdae ones. Besides, South Korea has handled this pandemic well when compared to the average countries. And he knows that Mi-na is too lazy to clean her apartment room. 'She's probably ill because she isn't sanitary.' A year ago, he found out about her lazy habit when he was too drunk to call a designated driver and stayed at her home (which is near the club) with the other girls. He woke up the next day realizing that he was being surrounded by her underwear, stockings and used pizza boxes. He didn't expect a friend's unsanitary habit would become a sign for relief. But there's still a small part of him that questions this administration's tendency to act after a situation hits instead of preventing it.

Seok-hwan sends YouTube videos to Seok-joon. Back home, Seok-joon watches these videos. He notices that some were uploaded way back in January. The videos warned about the virus and the coming pandemic that's mostly around the world now. Astonished, Seok-joon begins to spend time browsing for pandemic videos. He decides to avoid his grandparents for at least two weeks in case he is infected and doesn't want to spread it to them.

Seok-joon is a YouTuber. Days after Seok-hwan warned Seok-joon about the clubs, Seok-hwan notices that Seok-joon stopped uploading videos of Seok-joon's escapades with beautiful Korean and Russian women, each video that ended up with a woman (and sometimes multiple women) kissing him knowing that it would be on YouTube. Instead, his new videos were of him at home talking about the pandemic with a mood of seriousness. He gains much more views and subscribers, many of them too lazy to check out his earlier videos. Only his early and horny subscribers and a curious few others are aware.

Seok-joon calls Seok-hwan. Seok-joon is stressed out and wants to go racing at the Inje Speedium with him and Eun-joo.

(How do I hide this YouTube video?)

Seok-hwan agrees. The three race each other at the Inje Speedium. Seok-hwan and Eun-joo notice that Seok-joon is racing more daringly and taking risks. They begin to worry about Seok-joon.

Back home, Seok-joon continues to browse for answers. He begins to doubt the government. He realizes how corrupt the government is, the latest case being the government's tampering with the general elections. This case is censored by the government, being revealed only on YouTube. He calls Seok-hwan and Ha-jin to help him investigate. Ha-jin's programming and hacking skills would come in handy. Seok-hwan wonders if this pandemic will eventually make them forget about the ring (and the original plot for this entire story). Plus, he fears the government...

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

are you sure you want to end it now? :joy: I am just about to writing hahahahah :joy:

Nooo... You should write an episode! :D Would be fun to see what you come up with ! :D

On 5/10/2020 at 9:07 AM, partyon said:

Thanks! What a fun idea. :D There are so many characters, though, that a character chart would be handy! :D

Also, can we have profile pictures of them? I wanna know which actors and actresses are playing the characters

@LmanglaThank you for the add to the great company :).

Yes., I agree we need "faces" of characters, a scenery but on the other side there are not enough number of them - my modest opinion :). As to writing - it is a fantastic idea but how to avoid a double writing:)? Just a list of "writers" :) ? kind of idea?

On 5/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, Lmangla said:

why do I want to say "my eyes! my eyes!" :sweatingbullets: poor kitty...

cleansing with hot abs. preview ep 6. seok hwan taking shower in angst because he lost the letter.

duel1401405a.jpg

why are his tiddies so big HAHAH

On 5/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, Lmangla said:

Is there a birth secret around Se Yeon?

..my simple answer is - Se Yeon

but 

Episode 7

starts

Seok Hwan was’t too shocked knowing his step- mother because she was always nosy but why this agressive tone? Oh, where is the coffee…he turned around  but suddenly he saw nothing. Minutes passed, hours…Seok Hwan opened eyes, very slowly and felt a huge pain at the top of his head. “What?” . He opened his eyes as wide as possible but everywhere was…darkness, THE absolutely darkness. “Dream or what?" . Closing eyes, opening once again – nothing -just darkness. Suddenly , subtle words came from the abyss of dark. “Hash!” Two voices slowly were much more audiable. "I can't believe!" - one voice, man's one was trembling. "Come and look closer". Seok Hwan heard but couldn't see.. " It can't be true! This face, the ideal copy of..."

to be cont.

so can you, please?

This seems interesting. sorry just found out about it but will decide to add a little twist if nobody minds. meaning lets add some more genre to it.

Spoiler

At one of the  Itaewon clubs a mysterious person dressed in a dark hoodie twirls a ring between their fingers before moving onto their drink. a glass full of a dark red liquid. They slowly savors Their drink before standing up and leaving. Pan to the surroundings which is full of dead bodies. (were these people affected by the illness or is there more to the story) Hoodie slowly laughs an evil manical laughter at the sight around Them. While the persons features are hidden due to the hoodie a brief glimpse of their eyes can be spotted for an instant. They are glowing a bright red before being shrouded in darkness.

I thought that we should perhaps focus a bit on the side mysterious character that was briefly introduced for more impact. I think that people can get an idea of where this can now go. if one wants we can even add a touch of Sci - Fi in regards to the ring. but lets see how things turn out after this point. Hope that people enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed reading their parts.

1. @Lmangla Thanks for the invite once again. :) 

Just thought that I should point out that when I initially mentioned the hooded stranger I made him a male but then decided that it would be better if I left the gender unclear as that would give other writers more options as to who they should put in for the reveal later on. Such as we could even have a reveal as one of the characters evil twin/clone if they wanted at this point (including male or female leads)

@singlebilingual What are the symptoms for the illness. I didn't notice that you initially mentioned a worldwide pandemic so I might have made a mistake over here. Though I am sure that we can make a workaround for this version as well. Such as the initial symptoms might be similar before becoming different and that is why the government is trying to conceal it from the public.

@Lmangla  Do the rings have to be literal rings  or can they have taken on different forms. Such as perhaps it could be a tattoo of a ring or perhaps the female leads scars look like a ring or she could have a precious necklace which will later turn out that it contained the ring all along and that she had it from the start. It could also be the reason why Mysterious Hoodie was after her. Also the ring they currently have may not be the actual ring that the leads are searching for.

anyway thanks all of you for reading my posts and enjoying them.

Archived