triplem

Winter Garden Detective Agency

@triplem I love this tw account exhibit. So shared it here. Exhibit A - T.

I personally signed up to board the ship after exhibit N (Jwon look dazed after seeing an angel). But this must be build up from exhibit G back then (He talk with Minha his observation that they are bestfriend, like so randomly, just when about to eat? ) 

And recently exhibit S make me really happy. What is that with his protective and slightly intrusive telling Ikjun, JG too busy to eat teobboki lol... 

Spoiler

Which exhibit are your favourite ? @ktcjdrama @triplem @Ameera Ali, since all of you board earlier, which scene is your starting point?

I don't think this ship will ever ship anytime soon. But you know, I can't have ship that too easy to sail. I'm twisted like that :joy: I hope Mr. Garden will be suffering first.

Calling @kokodus too, @bestill4610 join us too :wub:

@bee_wannabe @superspace @ChocolateMei @hibiscus23join us too here ....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

I can't have ship that too easy to sail. I'm twisted like that :joy: I hope Mr. Garden will be suffering first. 

me too , I ‘m winter kind girl :joy:

the more oppa resists the more is exciting :joy:

# he don’t have a say on it 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

t8Z9EAi.jpg

(Confession Is Not Flashy) - OST 4, love when they specially make them as OST cover

Spoiler

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I gave it to you someday
a dazzling bouquet of flowers
The light and the fragrance
It won’t be long before you wither sadly

Now you are prettier than flowers
I’ll lose without strength
It’s not like flowers
our own affection
I’m gonna breathe

Dear my dear,
I promise you without saying anything.
Until your tears dry
I’ll protect you.

Looking back on the present in the distant and distant future.
If I could give you a little kiss,

on this wide world
in those long and long hours
Of all those people,
I only love you

Dear my dear,
I promise you without saying anything.
Until your tears dry
I’ll protect you.

Looking back on the present in the distant and distant future.
If I could give you a little kiss,

on this wide world

Of all those people,
I only love you

on this wide world
Of all those people,
Thank you for meeting you.

• Like 5
  • Love 9

@Lawyerh Me from ep 2 

# I love the way other dr come say what are you doing :joy: - as if they doing something other than talking about patient 

15890750471589075039.gif

calling :)
@jensenver2 , @andiamrea, @im0202 , @LovelyLady , @Kaizen68, @ryanallright@40somethingahjumma, @kiklaminHo, @HOMEMATIC @rita96, @Day @MrsSoJiSub, @Fanwan.07

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Opening mask is a M-U-S-T :

Had48qc.gif

To give poor Dr. Jang's fragile fangirl heart extra-million-dollar smile

gvPo9KB.gif

Blessed your soul Father Ahn :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

Thank you all for the invitation. Lovely to be here with like-minded people. I was almost onboard in Episode 3 but as soon as she ran after the DV father barefoot, I was pretty much all in. The Cinderella metaphor was too much to resist.

But I'm telling you my friends... The Winter Garden ship has sailed. :D Really. It's a done deal. They're already a couple. They are dating secretly.

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.33.25 pm

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 12.33.45 pm

This show is full of dramatic irony.

Plus YYS is undoubtedly and unabashedly a WinterGarden shipper.;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

I think Ahn Jeong Won motivation to become priest is still rather a bit skewed?

Seems to me, he just want to run away from his pain, especially when his patients are dead. As he's a sensitive soul, the pain might exacerbated his feelings for him. 

It's interesting that Dr. Jang actually still feel confident and think she might still have a chance, as he haven't become one yet ( talking to Ikjun ), but she's more dejected when he lied to her that he need to go to see his mother. I think Jwon also need to reflect by himself, which priest will go telling white lie just for an easy escape ? 

For now, I didn't really see Jwon view Dr. Jang in a romantic way (yet), or if there's any I believe he himself might not realizing it yet. But I think we all agreed he noticed her a bit lot more than the normal. For sure, he need to settle his motivation with the priesthood first, then only all the tangle between them can have a closure too.

If let's say he ever will go ahead and become a priest, I think he need to at least buy her long due food and sit together and come clean why he need to lie to her. 

Happy to have you here too, @40somethingahjumma , and hi @kiklaminHo

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Yay! @40somethingahjumma I am so happy to see you here . Can you also post a link to your  fanfic here...I can't seem to find it 

Welcome all...didn't want to overcrowd the main thread with all the detective stuff...so given @Ameera Ali's suggestion , thought it'd be great to have a dedicated space to collect clues and stuff...:lol:

TVN is well aware of the popularity of this ship , they keep trolling us...

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

knock knock chingus can I come in?

@Ameera Ali thank you for inviting me .

Thank you all for having me.

Trying to be objective I had to write in my last posts what my eyes see but what my heart wants is completely different.

Despite trying to stay away from shipping I forgot everything and I said to myself" ok get ready you know how it will be " when I saw JWon face  when our GU was picking the maggots .

That was the beginning for my journey chingus.

@triplem

It's great idea to have your own home and share your thoughts with others that have same interest with you.Its your base :)

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Sure... here it is... @triplem

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13570427/1/Canon-in-D

Thank you for your interest. :)

How can I not be here? :D

This is the only hospital ship I really care about. The others can go one way or another and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. But this one has to happen... 

Someone has to save Jeong-won from making the biggest mistake of his life.

;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Thank you for inviting me. 

Let's not just forget to guard our hearts since our WinterGarden i guessed will have a long history for this multiple seasons :kiss_wink: 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Have to admit because of the Covid virus I can work from home, watch my favorite dramas and follow threads otherwise by now I would be in bed getting ready for another busy day.

@Fanwan.07you are right you have to be guarded .

I  think though that the rivalry  is not formed yet .

JWAn is out

SH is out

JWon ?

IkJun?

Captain Ahn we know for sure

but it will be JW/Captain ?or

IkJ/captain?

@40somethingahjummai just saw in the black white video you posted that JWon 's last name is Ahn .

hahaha do you see chingus how this writer trolls us?

Ahn is Captain 's last name too.

Hmm I dont like that bc that  probably answer my previous question.

Who are the rivals.

Ahn/Ahn?

Your thoughts chingus?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Sure... here it is... @triplem

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13570427/1/Canon-in-D

Thank you for your interest. :)

How can I not be here? :D

This is the only hospital ship I really care about. The others can go one way or another and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. But this one has to happen... 

Someone has to save Jeong-won from making the biggest mistake of his life.

;)

I'm not fan of fanfic but WinterGarden is exempted thus thank you in advance, will read it diligently. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm throwing caution to the wind entirely. ;)

But I understand everyone's sentiments. We all have to do what's right for us.

For me the dynamic between them has changed quite considerably between Episodes 8 and 9. Even more so from Episode 2 to 9. Same thing with Chi-hong and Song-hwa as well. 

I never set out to actively support any particular pairing. This just sort of happened along the way as the show progressed. But it was always clear that the show was telegraphing something between them from the earliest days. There seemed to be a logical progression towards some kind of an endgame. Although people were telling me that it was a one-sided crush on  her part, I was never convinced especially when so much attention was focused on his reaction to her. All that only suggested to me that it was about him as much as it was about her.

• Like 4
  • Love 6