d4pQgf.jpg

Xiao Long Nv

B0XNAf.jpg

Guo Xiang

2OQl2f.jpg

Li Mochou

4ec2d5628535e5dd77d97af878c6a7efce1b6224

Synopsis:

A legendary story in jianghu that follows the adventures of a disciple and his teacher whose love is forbidden in the eyes of society.

During the late Southern Song Dynasty, Yang Guo, a young boy from Jiangnan, is sent by Guo Jing (Shao Bing) to join the Quanzhen Sect in Mount Zhongnan to study martial arts. There, he is picked on by his fellow students and being naturally defiant, Yang Guo escapes and breaks into the Tomb of the Living Dead. He meets Xiaolongnü (Mao Xiaohui) for the first time and becomes her apprentice. Through many years practicing martial arts together, their relationship grows into a romance that is considered taboo.

When Yang Guo (Thomas Tong) learns that his father was killed by Guo Jing and Huang Rong (Gong Beibi), he initially becomes consumed by vengeance. However, his experiences teach him to weigh right from wrong and he stands up against the invasion of the Mongol Empire.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

51 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I watched the 2017 version and love it. I'll watch this one too^^

actually that's a different title, the 2017 version is legend of the condor heroes, which the main couple are Guo Jing and Huang Rong 

this one is return of the condor heroes, the main couple are Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

actually that's a different title, the 2017 version is legend of the condor heroes, which the main couple are Guo Jing and Huang Rong 

this one is return of the condor heroes, the main couple are Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu

is this the second couple? 

16 hours ago, rosierosie said:

is this the second couple? 

return of the condor heroes is the sequel of the legend of the condor heroes, takes 13 years after the first event. Guo Jing and Huang Rong still appears in this sequel , but not as main protagonist. the protagonist is Yang Guo, who is the son of Yang Kang (sworn brothers of Guo Jing in legend of the condor heroes, who is a prince of Jin)

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this.  Return of the Condor Heroes is the most famous of the Trilogy series.  Hope that both main leads will portray their roles well.  The last remake version the female lead was a bit disappointing.  Finally able to see Tong Meng Shi onscreen again.

11 hours ago, tothestars said:

I think i have enough watching Condor Heroes Trilogy adaptation LOL, but everytime it releases, i will take a peek LOL. Well let's see how this version going.

yeah bro, so many trilogy condor heroes adaptations lately

LOCH 2017

HSDS 2019

ROCH 2020

LOCH kids version

movie:

ROCH 2021

HSDS 2021

LOCH 2021

and some spin-off movies

• Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, a_tumiwa said:

yeah bro, so many trilogy condor heroes adaptations lately

LOCH 2017

HSDS 2019

ROCH 2020

LOCH kids version

movie:

ROCH 2021

HSDS 2021

LOCH 2021

and some spin-off movies

Wattt kids version????

Yeah and just released yesterday i think Wang Jing's HSDS starring Raymond Lam, Janice Man.

HSDS 2019 was a disappointment to me.  The character roles wasn't on point so I have to give up even though it is my favorite trilogy series.  Even the subtitle translator gave up.

So I hope this ROCH 2020 won't let me down.

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

the one with Chen YanXi and ChenXiao?

hahaha some ppl love it and i think majority hate it? it was like another version of Xiao LongNv totally hahahaha

Yes.  Exactly!  Xiao Long Nu is supposed to be extremely beautiful but this version seems to forget about this.  Those of us who have watched earlier versions were totally disappointed since 2006 version already has the best classical beauty depicted by Liu Yi Fei.

@angelangie  Andy Lau's version is quite good too.  Idy Chan though not as beautiful but compatible with Andy.  Andy's character as Yang Guo is a happy go lucky guy so enjoyable to watch even though its pretty old.  It was entertaining much to my surprise so we must never underestimate older version shows that could even beat newer versions of today.  It's a matter of how well a production tell a good story to the audience.

• Like 1

i dont remember the andy lau version, i watched it when i was a kid, i only remember that it is one of the best, also a version that praised by jin yong himself.

2006 version is faithful to novel , except some small things like the Condor bird shape, the iron sword is huge (nearly all adaptations use a  huge size, but the actual size is just like regular sword), and the arm that chopped by GX is left-arm (in novel, it is right-arm)

2014 - meh... i dont like it , the worst version i believe , a love story of li mochou already took a few episodes, very deviate from novel , a cold-type xiao long nu become a chubby, childish xiao long nu

btw, there is also an anime version , has anyone watched it?

• 1 month later...