[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Novoland: Pearl Eclipse 九州·斛珠夫人

sugarplum892

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 7:18 PM, Yinye said:

Thanks for the new trailer @Prettysup w/o subs I couldn’t understand much except that ML is Shifu and obviously looks angsty type of melodrama. It’s been a while so here we go! WC looks a bit ‘off’ in some of the scenes in the trailer but maybe it’s out of context. 

The trailer has English subs and synopsis now

Spoiler

【Synopsis】During the Zheng dynasty in the vast ocean of Novoland, the seeking for a magical pearl which could be only obtained from a young Naga girl tears’, caused the slaughter of the Merfolk. For this reason, Hai Shi lost her parents and her whole Yu coastal village. During Hai Shi´s most critical moment she met Fang Zhu, the first official of the imperial court, Hai Shi then became Fang Zhu´s disciple. Not long after, Zheng dynasty´s imperial court falls into a great chaos at the same time conflicts with other kingdoms start. Meanwhile the emperor Chi Zhong Xu seems to be unable to keep the order in his court and looks like a self-indulgent ruler. But the persistent support from Fang Zhu allows the nation to see a new time of peace. Hai Shi then becomes the personal guard of the emperor and she starts to be interested in him, and some misunderstandings rise between them. When the emperor finds out that Hai Shi is a girl, he starts having feelings for her. Hai Shi will have to face her own feelings towards Fang Zhu and the emperor.

• Like 2

The MV and ending song is quite lovely; it seems our OTP’s love will def not run smooth. I am preparing for this angst love story. Some of the best love stories aren’t so happy but they still resonate regardless.

The costumes and set looks incredible to me. 

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Novoland: Pearl Eclipse 九州·斛珠夫人
10 hours ago, Jolie Bijoux said:

So it will premiere tomorrow? Anyone knows at what time ? Im way too excited lol

We will get first 6 episodes today from 8pm China time. Then 2 eps per day (Wednesday to Sunday). Total 48 eps will end on 9 December. 

There will also be a online conference tonight 6pm China time to promote the drama.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

so far so good with the first two eps. productions quality and acting are great. big fans of both leads. always liked ym since chinese paladin with hu ge. WC was new to me in lost love in times with Liu shishi. he was got my attention was great. i might have to wait til this drama fully finished airing and bing it ahah

im still confused with the noveland thing from what i heard.

• Like 2