[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Novoland: Pearl Eclipse 九州·斛珠夫人

sugarplum892

• 3 months later...

I binge watched this series in 3 nights last weekend and was surprised the forum was only 21 pages. Is there any other forum for Novoland Pearl Eclipse? 

Some also mentioned about the deleted 7 scenes from other forum, where can I see it? 

I think this is the only page here. 

But yes, I agree that this is so worth marathoning.

I love Yang Mi and William Chan, as well as the emotive Xu Kai Cheng. 

I love Xu Kaicheng's various expressions every time William Chan's character gets injured. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 4:16 PM, ElleSor said:

I love Xu Kaicheng's various expressions every time William Chan's character gets injured. 

I was LMAO with the Eng sub "boring" he supposedly uttered several times when I watched this drama.

• LOL 1

Speaking of Xu Kaicheng.

I hope none of his upcoming dramas get shafted because of his recent scandal. 

I'm not turning a blind eye on his actions but a lot of the actors and staff work hard for these dramas.

It would be a pity if some are shelved just because of one person. 

28 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Speaking of Xu Kaicheng.

I hope none of his upcoming dramas get shafted because of his recent scandal. 

I'm not turning a blind eye on his actions but a lot of the actors and staff work hard for these dramas.

It would be a pity if some are shelved just because of one person. 

There is an upcoming movie with him starring as a supporting role in it, I think that should be alright since he doesnt play a big part. As for the other 3 dramas with him as the lead actor, I think the one with Gulinazha is certainly going to be shelved. The other 2 may still have hope after lying low for a few years perhaps. The other one with him as cameo can be edited out easily. 

22 hours ago, Prettysup said:

There is an upcoming movie with him starring as a supporting role in it, I think that should be alright since he doesnt play a big part. As for the other 3 dramas with him as the lead actor, I think the one with Gulinazha is certainly going to be shelved. The other 2 may still have hope after lying low for a few years perhaps. The other one with him as cameo can be edited out easily. 

It would be sad for those who worked so hard to bring the dramas into life for them to be shelved.

Anyway, hoping for the best. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

It would be sad for those who worked so hard to bring the dramas into life for them to be shelved

Unfortunately we have already seen a lot of dramas shelved, for one reason or another. 

Spoiler

Deng Lun, Crystal Yuan - I was particularly looking forward to their dramas...and now this... ohhh, and all the BL adaptations and Golden Hairpin... 

I can't imagine the amount of waisted work/money loss...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1