[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Looks like a new story line is developing in ep 33. The chairman will need a kidney transplant and guess who will be the only suitable donor?

I've only been peeking at this show these days with ep previews. How many people has BH saved in this family. And she still got kicked out. The mom and dad think she has money but SK knows better. And except for BH making it difficult for her, SK wants to put her in public housing. Now she's going to give the chairman a kidney. What will he do. And what SA do.

I find that fast-forwarding is the best way to watch this daily drama so I do not get disgusted by the unscrupulous actions of the fake daughter who lacks decency and good manners. The only good thing she does is revealing incidents, and acting as a continuity storyteller. Likewise, I FF scenes with the ex-husband, floozy, step sister and step mother.

How wide is her network of paid informers and manipulators? And how come she has the pass codes to the chairman's safe? My goodness, there is nothing safe and sacred in that household and in the office as long as she's around. She's embezzling funds from the company and laundering it through APlus. They said there is nothing suspicious about the financial records, but records can be manipulated. They could have two or three books. What about the actual money. Is it in the bank, in investments, receivables or in the money market? Is the head of the finance department part of SA's network?

The only thing I am holding hope on is that torn wallpaper covering "something" inside the basement room. It's not even a basement but more like a storage room.

I learned that SK is the head of the legal department (really?) and temporarily heading the new business dev unit. What is their new product, by the way?

What frustrates me is the scriptwriter's failure to give more substance to some of the key characters and realism to the positions in the story.

The search for the missing daughter is given to us sporadically as there's more focus on all the villains in the story. The storytelling is very loose; some things are forgotten, and some scenes are disconnected.

I think this is one of the reasons why ratings are going down. In my opinion, networks keep producing the same type of drama formulas that worked several years back. They should analyze the preferences of the new generation of drama viewers, in whatever platform, as well as the content they want to see. Even the historical dramas they produce today are not on the same level as the sageuks before, such as Damo, Jumong, Jewel in the Palace, Dong Yi, etc. Getting two high-profile stars do not guarantee that a show will be a hit. Several of these popular actors do not know how to act. They just coast along, looking pretty and think that's acting. There are several dramas with not so popular stars that attract more viewers because of the story and the acting.

9 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I've only been peeking at this show these days with ep previews. How many people has BH saved in this family. And she still got kicked out. The mom and dad think she has money but SK knows better. And except for BH making it difficult for her, SK wants to put her in public housing. Now she's going to give the chairman a kidney. What will he do. And what SA do.

why in the world thedirector, always make SA talk to herself and most often looking at the camera? Is she really that smart and powerful to manipulate every person connected to the chairman? Like the doctor why will he help SA even he is in need of money. Why not report everything to the chairman. He is still the chairman and got hold and own everything. SA just a daughter.

On 8/13/2020 at 9:00 AM, UnniSarah said:

me too , loved that Second Lead got the girl. He knew her first and loved her first. Trusted her first. @Saja La I believe we have the same taste. 
i dropped Dangerous Promise because of the directions it went . So dumb ans the misleading clues . Smh s

Yup chingu, i do think we have same taste.... And yes, i drop Dangerous promise too.... 

By the way, this k-drama is getting out of hand... WHY would the K-writer concentrate the story line and focus on SA....???? The story SHOULD centre on BH without any need of SA in it...   

I would have prefer that SK was the one that would get BH the task to solve. There will be two different team, SA will deal with whatever marketing while BH and SK concentrate on the supplier side... BH and the other team member with SK will be able to  get a competitive cost with the supplier with on time production delivery.... And if they want to give SA some screen time, then let SA  had a hard time convincing the home shopping to give them prime time slot.... And SA will do a lousy marketing that the Chairman had to step in since SA managed to annoys even the potential clients..... Team SA and Team SK is then swapped in order to prevent SA ruining more opportunities.... Team SK and BH will managed to undo whatever SA error done and they even get to secure prime time slot at the home shopping with BH were ask to be the spoke person in that show.... 

SA tries really hard to show that her team is doing well too, but the Chairman and everyone knew that coz team SK had done all the ground work, hence why the supplier side is running smoothly, but no one said anything....  SA finally learn the hard way how to succeed with her own merit and not by bribing people... 

@Saja La  "By the way, this k-drama is getting out of hand... WHY would the K-writer concentrate the story line and focus on SA....???? The story SHOULD centre on BH without any need of SA in it...  "

Doesn't the focus remind you of barf couple from Wanna Taste?

I got one laugh out of my comment.:D

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Saja La  "By the way, this k-drama is getting out of hand... WHY would the K-writer concentrate the story line and focus on SA....???? The story SHOULD centre on BH without any need of SA in it...  "

yah right those actress wife and the sister inlaw in WT, i got tired and not able to finish it because nonsense/dragging and extra's became more visible than SYY.

Now happening again, and the funny thing  SA can manipulate and get control of everything on her own. Also SYY's daily always get to have a loser husband.

If the chairman is suspicious of SA he should have someone follow her but it become the other way around :confused: 

im getting annoyed by SA, most of her scene is in shock whenever she got a phone call then talking to herself / then the camera :crazy:. No offense her acting is a bit odd and OA need more workshop but she is much better than the mistress of BH ex husband

BH should cut ties with her stepmom / sister/ex husband  tthey are too much to handle. Cant wait SK to declare his feeling to BH :heart:

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook)

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

On 8/15/2020 at 6:17 AM, brooksmom said:

I got one laugh out of my comment.:D

SA reminds me of the Hoe Jo secretary of Happy sisters.... Crazy woman with illogical common sense... 

Glad that SK was smart enough to go find BH when he sees BH not at the meeting spot before going to picnic.....

LOL, i hope the picnic will still proceed and as they were already set up everything, the heaven opens and so much rain pour down suddenly.... SA will be soaking wet she will look like a rag doll..... News came out that there is a covid 19 + patient at the train while SA and that other woman was at. So the medical has decided to quarantine those who were in the same train section as the covid-19 patient. . The authority was particularly wary of  SA since SA has started coughing and all ...   SA was taken to the hospital and do the swap test and until the results comes out, SA was not allowed to leave.... LOL

So while SA is being force quarantine for at least 2 episodes, SK will personally lead the team... Lots of work can be done.... and the 2 guys and BH and SK bonded well as a team... . The younger guy will have a noona crush on BH after BH help him deal with a contractor (the frumpy adjusshi)... So, the younger guy will quietly teach BH how to work with the computer....

SK will walk BH home with the excuse he wants to eat that restaurant.... SK will rally BH's kids to eat with him too... So BH join in....  

Can anybody tell directornim stop making SA always on the phone, also make her stop talking to herself and camera and please please remind hom that the main character si BH not SA :rage: Yesterday episode " the bldg is owned the company ? How come a big company no service staff can help BH carry those  boxes to the office or pushcart ? If i remember it right only their department went picnic not the whole company :grimace: so there surely some staff of the bldg.

SA's brat daughter losing the debate then SA called the school about changing the result ? or something changing the topic Is she that of a Big name or Donor of the school that she can called to complain and manipulate?

SK is under therapy? I want to see the story between him and the SA brother? He admitted to SA that she likes someone obviously SA knew who it was. Cant wait to see the flash back how he consider BH his 1st love too.

The loser husband / the his mistress /the stepfamily are so annoying fast forward their part such a waste storyline and time

I hope they dont drag the BH true identity and her loveline to SK til the last 10 episode. Maybe she and sk be married at episode 50 and have their child at episode 55 or 60 :smile:

I am hoping we will get the big reveal between episodes 40-45. The synopsis says that we are suppose to watch how she adjust to finding out she comes from a rich family and I want to see that early on not deal with fake daughter SA always talking to herself about how she wont let that place go and harassing BH on the sly. 

I am so ready for BH to get rid of her ex. He is living with his mistress for goodness sake why has she  not forced him to sign a new paper and dragged him to the courthouse? He is using her as a cash cow and plotting against her and I do not want him still married to her when she finds out she comes from a rich family. I need ties cut with this man. Since SA is using him I want him gone from BH's main life. 

Also what is in the basement room that they keep showing the torn wall paper? Who hid it there? And can the Chairman get smarter. He knows SA is up to something but he trust only one DNA test. What will make him once again do another test?He should have told his wife that SA was not their daughter as well. Whew.. I am so irritated lol.. I am watching this for SYY but I am waiting for when they know who she is. 

So now we see the chairman needs a kidney but SA does not want BH to test. We know the reason why because she will be a match and SA can't have them wondering how she can be a match in blood and for a kidney. I wish the Chairman had told his wife SA was not their real daughter. There is no reason for SA to get tested at all she is not a match and she knows that as does the doctor. SA is on a kick to try to save the Chairman to gain brownie points with him but in the end its going to backfire. I wonder if they will get the bright idea to use BH's test results for SA? I hope not. Either way I see BH sneaking to do that test to try to help. 

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

he trust only one DNA test. What will make him once again do another test?He should have told his wife that SA was not their daughter as well.

Today's episode, SK has offer to help the Chairman to find his long lost daughter... I do hope that the Chairman will confide to SK what his findings are. The Chairman should tell that SA is not his or the Madam's child since both blood type don't match with SA. The Chairman has suspected that the babies might have been swapped and that SA seems to know that she is not the Chairman's child too. However, the Madam doesn't know it yet. It would also be great that he'll tell he suspected BH to be his missing daughter, but DNA test came out that she is not...

Let's hope SK is bright enough to go and double check this DNA results. He will then notice that the report number doesn't tally with the report number results listed at  the DNA lab place.... So, SK will quietly ask that the Chairman to re-do the DNA report and he will be the one that submit it himself without SA knowing about it...  SK will be clever enough NOT to go through the same hospital as SK may suspect that the doctor is under SA's payroll... 

Omo...I hope the father lives long enough to reunite with his biological, switched at birth, much nicer and honest daughter. Please make that happen. 

And the mother, she needs to get some energy in the brain. She strikes me as so gullible to any evil manipulation the scream out loud in the hall way, always :angry:daughter. 

Archived