23 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

FINALLY, a CEO who is not a dimwit!!!!

My thoughts exactly. I was wondering when someone would let him have a lead to SA's sneaky and nasty behavior towards BH. 

19 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

The chairman will be doing DNA test , Again like in typical kdrama SA will switch the result.

I really hope he manages to get the real DNA test this time. Its about time for someone other than SA to know the truth. What I most want is for him to realize that SA knew and was keeping his real daughter from him. My only problem with this is the shock of realize BH is his daughter and he ends up having a heart attack and SA tries to still keep the truth from coming out. If he manages to get a real DNA test showing that BH is his daughter then he has to find a way to break it to his wife and keep SA from finding out so he can tell everyone the truth. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SK seems can't say no or see BH in trouble.... He is so sweet, he has no problem helping BH cleaning up the room BH and her kids will stay.... SK is also having fun seeing BH panic ... LOL..  

This too doesn't make sense.... Why would the employee be more loyal to SA just coz she gives money? The most influence and powerful is the Chairman and NOT SA... Now her work also need to go through 

How long will we have to endure the “I act like I’m tough, but I’m being beaten like an old rug” nonsense?  She should have kicked her husband in his “brains” and ripped out the tart’s fake nails. Tha

I think the chairman is still hesitating regarding having a DNA test done on the tea cup. Even with this suspicions, he's still slow to move and investigate further, waiting for reports on SA's movements. However, SA wants to always be ahead of the game, hence, she's finding things about people she encounters/deals with so that she can blackmail them.

As I said before, where does her greed and bad manners come from. She acts so entitled, feels like she's classy, when all the while she's just a lowly thug. She's more unscrupulous than that nasty ex husband of BH.

I believe the chairman asked SK to live with them, just like a son. If he's back to discover how his friend died, it must be because there are some evidence that there was foul play. He's reporting to someone about what he's discovered so far, although there was nothing much. I wonder when that broken wall paper will be discovered and by whom. What will it reveal?

How come they allow the driver to stay or sleep in the basement room? Should he be outside in the servants' quarters or something? SA is blaming BH for deceiving them and not telling them that the driver is her ex-husband. But she was the one who was taken in by the smooth-talking guy, whom she hired on the spot because she just fired her driver. She was the one to blame because she did not do any background check.

The chairman's wife is forgetful. She saw the driver with the floozy when she and BH went to her stepmother's restaurant.

• Like 3

I wrote this a few days ago, but i thought i'll share this with you guys too...

Wishful thinking on my part, this is how i hope the story line would be :

SA needs to go to NY, and since she already eliminate BH from their home and that her mom seems to "hate" BH, SA now feeling secure that BH is out of the picture, so i hope that she will feel at ease and no longer trying to harm BH for the time being.... So SA went to NY for 2 weeks it seems being all happy. SA will go with another college to NY while SK will take care of the office due to the home shopping.... KCB is not needed for 2 weeks, so KCB went and bring his curly mistress on a holiday....

BH went to KCB's house to search for the divorce paper. SK will be there too. Since BH is legally still KCB's wife so she has a right to enter that flat. BH found it (remember, KCB has already signed it). BH and SK went and submit the divorce with her "lawyer" with her... The grace period is 3 weeks and if there is no objection, the divorce will be final...

Since the team is 2 man short, SK will offer BH a job (AFTER SA has safely fly off to NY that is) the intern job... And since BH has no job, she agrees to be the intern. The whole team likes her.

Even the Home shopping channel likes BH that they suggest BH be in the home shopping telecast to help promote the product... The Chairman also likes the idea and agrees to it.... At the same time, the Chairman also does the DNA test.... The home shopping was a success and BH became a household name for healthcare....The Chairman will bring BH as the spokesperson for his home shopping with the excuse that she is the winner of the slogan....

So, now its the Chairman's turn to spend time with BH.... The Chairman will not entertain SA's objection (should SA object) as he will bring up that SA low tactic to bring innocent people down seeing that SA was the ring thief and if SA won't behave, he will demote her and put her back as manager post....

BH will get tons of wonderful feedback as the spokesperson for the new product and BH gets a stylist (a good looking guy i hope). BH will look more and more attractive and SK can't seem to take his eyes off BH.... SK will find every excuse to "brainstorm" ideas with BH so that BH will come often into the office reminding BH that she is HIS intern ......

As for SA, she met her ex in NY, so, SA is contemplate to get back together with her ex (as a back up plan) seeing that she is at risk of losing everything due to the fact that she is not the Chairman's daughter... 

Back in South Korea, SA's kid will notice that her grandma seems to miss BH. The Chairman's wife even went to the restaurant with the excuse that the Chairman wants the dish there...

There, she will remember seeing KCB with another woman and she sees BH and her kids sleeping at the restaurant... KCB was even calling that other woman his wife and going back home with that other woman.... The Chairman's wife will realized that aside from the divorce that her husband forgot to file, everything else was the truth. Madam will feel a bit guilty after that....

the Chairman is even giving BH some basic training and later he appoints BH as his PA.... On that note, SA plans seems to backfired and it has made her dad more and more closer to BH. She will get so annoyed coz now BH is at the office. And SA is still stuck in USA. 

And the Chairman has given perks to BH (with the excuse that she is the company spokesperson) accommodation and he has appoint SK to be sort of be bodyguard to BH, which SK is happy to do it anyway without the Chairman asking him to do it)... SK moves in next door to BH's apartment.

By the time KCB comes back from his "holiday", the divorce is final becomes official. KCB have to beg BH not to publicised that they are divorce. BH has agree to this in exchange that KCB can no longer disturb or ask any money from her. SK took awhile to agree to this thou.... SK will ask, he won't tell as long as BH lets him hang out in her apartment as he pleases.... The mistress quickly register their marriage...  So, not only KCB cannot opposed the divorce since he himself got married to another woman and that woman registered their new marriage... 

The wife will have hoped that BH comes over to the house, but BH never set foot into the house whenever she sends the Chairman home. On the day the wife even waited at the gate to get a chance to see BH, that day, BH was not the one that send the Chairman home. The wife will often overhear SK and the Chairman rehash funny moments / incidents involving BH, but whenever she enters the room, both guys stop talking....

SA came back, and before she realized it, the Chairman managed to get the results of the DNA between the Chairman and BH. SK was first informed. The Chairman quickly changed his will to include BH in it and declare as his successor. Before the Chairman can tell his wife on this news that BH is also the wife's daughter, SA, will quickly  spread rumours that the Chairman has illegitimate child, and later SA plans to hurt the Chairman... The Chairman went into the coma due to SA's evil plans ...

That same day itself, BH is named as the Chairman's guardian and heir should anything happen to the Chairman,

SA got angry that the Chairman has named BH as his guardian and all legal and health matters need to be approved and agreed by BH and BH only... Misunderstanding between BH and the Chairman's wife happens. Somehow, SK will stay by BH side to help BH learn the ropes in the company.... BH slowly started to bring back old supplier to the dismay of SA as BH override ALL SA's approved documents. 

And since BH is no longer her previous dad's daughter, BH is no longer linked to the step family at all.... However, this doesn't stop them for demanding compensations for taking care of BH since BH was a toddler... 

BH and SK started to get curious as to how the Chairman had thought to do a DNA test with BH... So, SA is now trying to prevent BH and SK from investigating this matters.... 

Sorry its a bit too long, what do you guys think of my wishful thinking...? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
51 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@Saja La I couldn't read your post on dark mode. I had to sign off to read it in light mode.

Sorry to hear that... i wrote it in light mode, so i don't know how it looks like in dark mode.... 

Thanks for reading my longgg wishful thinking story line... :)

• Like 2

BH told those two dimbats off good for everyone to see. Did she get a standing ovation. Floosy is shaking in her boots. Clown face is saying,  we better not mess with her, I think she's dead serious.

SA is now trying to rope SK  as her future husband. "I've always like you from back in the days when you were best friends with my brother. It doesn't matter that I'm a single mother. She's a good girl."(paraphrased)

Chairman or what ever his title is is still a dimwit. Doesn't know who to confide in with his precious investigations.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, foreverempress said:

So we got to deal with the not real biological daughter's temper tantrums and insecurity for another week? Please, make it End by Wednesday!

That usually does in daily drama. More airtime to the villain and always get away with everything not until the last few episodes and they are also (most of the time) forgiven and get to start a new life :confused:.

BH should file a case to the husband, she can win the case for sure for adultery I think its a ground for divorce. With what happen last night episode the mistress(she's annoying) drove away her children and the loser husband even not worry about his children ( i so much want to slap the guys face)

I also find it funny BH was fired at work for lying but what about the husband?? Dont the chairman and SK doubt the situation why BH husband still working with SA. Also the husband get in and out house freely inside the house.  He should be staying out maybe parking lot, garden or outside the gate.

I can't wait to see the flashback of SK and BH younger years how they became each others 1st love. BTW that stepmom's daughter is not BH's half sister right?

• Like 3

I ain't gonna lie. If it wasn't for my yoching SYY,  I would have dropped this drama already. Horrible script writing. It seems every episode ends with SA talking to the camera on how she is going to destroy BH.  This drama is like a bad episode of Dallas. I'm going to hang in there though. I still get to SYY every Mon-Fri, despite the bad script writing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2020 at 10:47 AM, Saja La said:

SA's divorce her husband without telling her parents and she just march back into her parent's house with her daughter...

She is an interesting character in her disregard toward others, including her "parents". 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

BH is an orphan @kiefshi1056. She isn’t related to any of them. 

Right now, currently i hope BH is half sister to that annoying woman, coz if she is, then when the news comes out, that annoying woman WILL be SA's bio half sisters...!!!! LOL

@shana0127 @UnniSarah

Oh, i just thought of something... What if SK is the one that moved out and he gets his own place? And after SA goes to NY for two weeks, SK can offer BH a job as a live in house keeper and driver, BH needs to take care of his place, furnish his new house and to feed him and drive him to work.... Without BH realizing it, she ends up doing wifey stuff... LOL... 

Oh, i can just imagine, SK calling "home" to ask BH to pick him up and he ask BH to stop by and accompany him to do groceries shopping and since SK is so "bad" at doing groceries, SK gave BH a card so in the future, BH do the groceries too.... And we'll see BH noticing that SK's shirt is not properly iron, hence, BH will iron SK's clothing...  SK will hear that the twins crave steak, so that night SK cooks steak for everyone.... SK will suggest to go furniture shopping so BH has to take him.... They go furniture shopping together, buying bed sheets together like a cranky married couple...  SK will ask for home cook lunch, and BH will prepacked his lunch.... Sometimes, when BH don't have the time, BH will deliver it to his office and SK will suggest to eat at the park, and they end up sharing the food.... 

SK will talk about his work stress to BH and BH will give good feedback on how to solve some matters or BH will just be a good friend and give encouragement to SK... BH will be the one that noticed SK has trouble sleeping, so she will sometimes make SK do exercise till SK becomes too tired and literally dozed off as he leans against BH on the sofa after the exercise... BH too dozed off on the sofa besides SK... 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I ain't gonna lie. If it wasn't for my yoching SYY,  I would have dropped this drama already. Horrible script writing. It seems every episode ends with SA talking to the camera on how she is going to destroy BH.  This drama is like a bad episode of Dallas. I'm going to hang in there though. I still get to SYY every Mon-Fri, despite the bad script writing. 

hahahAha me tooo if not for SYY and for the SK actor :)  not just at the ending most of the time her scene talking to camera. but i think this one is much better than HAppy Sister. But why in the world SYY drama always the husband is a loser and have mistress.

BTW the mistress such a bad actress over acting

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, smhelen said:

She is an interesting character in her disregard toward others, including her "parents". 

Well, she will be getting BH's step mom as her step mom soon... Let see if SA will disregard that step mom as easily later on... lol

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Saja La said:

Oh, i just thought of something... What if SK is the one that moved out and he gets his own place? And after SA goes to NY for two weeks, SK can offer BH a job as a live in house keeper and driver, BH needs to take care of his place, furnish his new house and to feed him and drive him to work.... Without BH realizing it, she ends up doing wifey stuff... LOL... 

@Saja La That could definitely work and hope that happens . BH needs some good energy in her life. That husband of hers loves nothing more than to suck up up everything that is hers. 
I wouldn’t be surprise if he remains her husband until episode 50. He is that disgusting.

@kiefshi1056 I will be honest with in every daily drama. The FL suffers the most . FL’s husband always cheat and verbally abuse the wife. With leave them for money and someone more beautiful than them ( in their opinion). 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

but i think this one is much better than HAppy Sister.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Happy Sisters is still my all time favorite. The OTP dialog was just too rich in Happy Sisters.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

The OTP dialog was just too rich in Happy Sisters.

If we take out the crazy mistress scenes, yes, i'll agree with you... I like that he defended the female lead and they were already defending each other from earlier on.... They were already "dating" since episode 40 ish...

Another k-drama that i like if we take out the WHOLE of Villain scenes are Sweet enemy... & i love it that the guy (i named him dimples)  who got the girl was NOT the Male lead... LOL... 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Saja La said:

If we take out the crazy mistress scenes, yes, i'll agree with you... I like that he defended the female lead and they were already defending each other from earlier on.... They were already "dating" since episode 40 ish...

Another k-drama that i like if we take out the WHOLE of Villain scenes are Sweet enemy... & i love it that the guy (i named him dimples)  who got the girl was NOT the Male lead... LOL... 

me too , loved that Second Lead got the girl. He knew her first and loved her first. Trusted her first. @Saja La I believe we have the same taste. 
i dropped Dangerous Promise because of the directions it went . So dumb ans the misleading clues . Smh s

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생