[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is the lead guy worth watching (:yum: )  , I don’t  care how much FL mistreated in the next 98 episodes , what important the lead guy should be eye candy  

:offtospace:

Sure. Eye candy in a suit. No chance of seeing this guy shirtless in this family drama.

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is the lead guy worth watching (:yum: )  , I don’t  care how much FL mistreated in the next 98 episodes , what important the lead guy should be eye candy 

i think so.... He is adorable, tall good  looking fellow... He would help the FL if he knows that that job that the FL need to do need extra hand...  Oh, he seems to enjoy making the FL panicking yet at the same time, he'll cover for the FL so that the female lead won't get into trouble... heheh... He is also sweet to the FL's kids too which is nice to see.... 

@brooksmom guess since you don’t approve the nickname Elf for the female lead due to a few reasons I have to come up with a different name. The few that I came up with are Imp, Pixie, Sassy or DoD (Driver of Doom). Pick one. Frankly I was going to go with Pixie unless you have an objection. Imp are a bit mischievous and that isn’t her personality so it wouldn’t be a good fit for her, Sassy might work due to her attitude. As for DoD I hear that this is another drama where she drives a truck which are also associated with the Truck Of Doom Trope so this might fit especially since she nearly did drive to her doom in one of the episodes. Thankfully she stopped at the last second. So take your pick unless any of them have different meanings like Elf and I don’t want to offend either her or her fans. So until then I will be referring to her as Pixie in every post no matter which drama I see her in.

Now on to the drama itself.

Spoiler

@rolisrntex Thanks for the recommendation. Will be checking that drama out when I get the time. Did start on the first two episodes when it was airing. Was even thinking or recapping a few of those episodes but unfortunately got side tracked with my other dramas at that time so ended up dropping it. Since you recommended it with high praises will check it out.

On a side note people have commented that this is another drama of hers where she drives a truck what was the other one. Hopefully it wasn’t Want A Taste. Was thinking of giving that a shot but gave up after the first episode and then when I checked the reviews in the middle it felt like people weren’t enjoying the show all that much and had issues with certain characters. So feel like it would be a waste of time to give it a chance at this point.

Sorry for getting sidetracked like that.

@brooksmom thanks for the recaps. They helped a lot. I still haven’t watched the latest episode as it is getting downloaded while I type this post. So will go watch it after this is done. Like the recaps that you are doing as they are short and to the point. Have given a shot at writing a few recaps myself for a few dramas. but due to lack of time and all I have never completed any of my recaps (writing for an entire drama). You need patience and dedication for that On top of that my ones tend to be equally long as my posts. But due to that I sometimes feel that they can notice a few points that can be overlooked in shorter recaps.

In this case I think it would have been interesting to point out the fact that the lawyer apparently still suffers from trauma that he ended up having when he was involved in a car accident with a friend. I am assuming that this same friend was the Rich Girl’s brother. His return to Korea and him keeping in touch with Person X is also interesting. In this case who is that person and better yet why the sudden return to Korea. We get that he came on the personal request of the Chairman but I doubt that it was for this reason itself. He simply used it as an excuse.

So what I can infer so far are the following things. He was young back then and had little influence so he couldn’t do anything about the accident back then. Probably he also went abroad to recover. During this time, he would have expected some sort of results to have been discovered regarding the accident and who was behind it. Perhaps even at that time he realized that it wasn’t a simple accident (depending on how it happened) but nobody would believe him or told him to trust in the system. (we all know how that turns out in these dramas). But with nothing happening for so many years he must have gotten convinced that there must have been some sort of conspiracy behind it all and he has come to solve it. Who is mysterious contact remains to be seen. It would certainly be amusing if it turns out to be Pixie herself but that seems unlikely at this point. Probably some friend that he made when he was abroad. Did they say where he was because it seems to have slipped my memory. Probably was in the land of exile if we follow standard drama tropes and all.

As for the Chairman inviting him back is interesting as to the why there could be a few reasons. First of all, the Chairman is clearly one of the few people that isn’t buying to cool aid that the Rich Girl is selling. He seems to be aware of some of the things that she is upto. Either she isn’t covering up her tracks well or she just doesn’t care. Regardless this makes him mistrust her and doesn’t want to leave the company in her hands. Perhaps he thinks that if she were to get her hands on it she would have no more need for the family and kick them out. Things like that happen in real life. Heard how people take advantage of others kindness and dispose of them the moment they get what they want regardless of whether or not that is a company or house. Therefore, he needs someone that he can trust and perhaps use. So in this case he has called him over. It is also possible that he might think that the lawyer is much easier to control than Rich Girl so this could be another reason why he called him. This can be seen when he asked him for some sort of opinion. (can’t recall what it was). When the lawyer responded to him the Chairman asked him if he was actually that naïve. So it is possible that the Chairman thinks that he can use that to his advantage and use him because the lawyer won’t suspect a thing and help him along.

Okay who thinks that Pixie may have gone a bit overboard asking the Rich Mother to let her kids and her stay in the basement. She has agreed to work extra hard in return and do anything if that is made possible. This kind of reminds me of the story of the camel and the tent. In this case I can see why Rich Girl might feel justified in her feelings towards Pixie. You give her one pass and then Pixie goes and does something else equally big. She has asked for the basement now what will she be asking next. If she can stay with the family or eat with them next on the table and given equal rights as the family. It might happen or not I will have to wait till I watch the latest episode.

Still not liking her stepfamily. I would have hoped that they would be a bit nice to her and her kids but they are still as bad. The kids aren’t allowed to use the fridge and not even allowed to move in the house freely. With all these posters and tags telling them all this. On top of all this she is paying for her room. Probably not even at the market rate. Now I can get how some families might want their kids to equally contribute to their living standards and thus expect partial rent payment from them. But this is absurd on a whole different level not only that but it is full of double standards from the stepmother since she doesn’t do the same for her own daughter. This was pointed out by Pixie when she told her that she (stepmother) objected to her kids eating at her restaurant and workplace but doesn’t do the same for her own daughter and lets her eat over there for free. Then on top of all this I can already sense that she is going to be trouble. The stepmother has no intention of raising her kids. You can be sure that this wouldn’t be the case for her own daughter when she will have kids. Anyway due to this she is nagging her SiL to take responsibility and raise the kids. Not a sign that bodes well for anyone involved.

Once the SiL discovers that she is rich or living a good life he will be back to try and leech of her thanks to his mistress encouraging him. Also are those two actually divorced by this point. We know that she signed the papers but did he submit them or did he get sidetracked. For instance, instead of filing them he instead went on a trip with the mistress according to Pixie. If he hasn’t submitted the papers then they are still legally married which can probably cause problems down the line for all involved. She may think that she is single and free but that may not be the case and Rich Girl might even decide to use that to her advantage and try and label her as a fraud or something.

Also hoping that once Pixie’s birth secret is revealed she isn’t instantly sent to work at the company like in other dramas. Even if she is asked to do so she refuses to do so. She has other skills that she is better suited to and should stick to them. infact teach everyone that looks down on her a lesson like let’s say that maid in the house.

The kids really need to smarten up a bit. The son was the one that seems to cause a lot of problems. Even the last incident where they got caught at the rich family’s home was because of him. He was afraid of changing the dressing but could have easily let his sister do it. It was merely an excuse to come to that house and check it out as could be seen from his messages to his mother. then on top of all that he clearly hasn’t been taught proper manners since he was touching things in the basement that didn’t even belong to him. Sister atleast had more sense. I do wonder if we will discover something important in it later on.

Also how many people think that it was a good thing that Pixie didn’t remind the Rich Mother of how they met in the past and how she used to give her daughters hand me downs to her. I think that was the case because as of now Pixie claims that she didn’t know who the rich mom was but if this fact is revealed then you can be sure that Rich Girl will use this fact that Pixie approached her mother intentionally and was involved with the kidnappers. So all in all it is a good thing that nobody recognized each other until now. By the time they do that they will probably discover her true identity so everything will be moot at this point.

Speaking of Rich Girl something that some of you may have missed is that she is one of those people that thrives on conflict of sorts. Not sure where everyone over there is on. But this can be seen in the episode when Rich Mom and Lawyer chase after Pixie and her family as soon as she was discharged. Rich Mom then points out that her husband shows more concern towards the lawyer but not her when she is not only his wife but also discharged. Chairman merely points out that she did that on her own choice so if anything goes wrong she is responsible for that. At this point we get a small glimpse of Rich Girl’s face and notice a small smirk (very briefly) before it is gone. It is as if she is enjoying this moment. Perhaps she thinks that if the parents are busy fighting with each other then they won’t have time to notice what she is scheming until it is too late. Perhaps that is another reason why the lawyer was brought into the picture. The Chairman knows this and thus brought him in to control her while he is busy with his personal problems and all.

In regards to the theory that Rich Girl may have been responsible for her brother’s death I am starting to feel that may just be possible. If it turns out that she was indeed responsible for her mother’s kidnapping with the help of her lawyer friend/lover, then it wouldn’t be past them to arrange for a little accident which involved the brother so that she can take over the company and do whatever she wants with it. Once Pixie’s identity is revealed she is going to have more competition at this point. So that will be interesting as well. Will this resort her to using her same old tricks and will the lawyer end up rescuing her at every point which will then result in them falling for each other again.

Some people have wondered why the lawyer didn’t recognize his first love if they have already met. There could be a few reasons for that as well. For instance, the first love could have simply been one sided on her part and he only met her once so it makes sense that he forgot about her. Or perhaps they met a few times but then the accident happened and he had to go abroad to recover. He might have a bit of amnesia or he focused more on his recovery that she slipped from his mind or more likely he was to meet her for an actual date for the first time and all but got involved in the accident. You all know what happened next. So she might have thought that while he was her first love he just wasn’t into her and was playing a joke on her (making her wait) since she didn’t know that he was involved in an accident till much later on. Regardless she moved on with her cheating husband and we all know the rest.

Speaking of Cheating Husband can someone confirm whether or not he got married to his mistress. Seems a bit too fast for that to happen and I doubt that the trip abroad was their honeymoon. From the preview for the latest episode someone either mistook them for newlyweds or mistook the mistress atleast for that. Showing that the mistress is a con artist that has been at this little game for a while. She probably was married to someone before ditching him for whatever reason and perhaps even bled him dry. At this point she realized that she could sway people with her body and all thus started to pull in this scam for her living. Finding men, she could use and then discard when she got everything from them. Her preference might be married men since they would either return back to their wives at the end of the day but before that she could get them to give her stuff or they would leave the wife but she could easily ditch them later on once she took everything from them. She could even justify that she was in the right since the things that she took didn’t even belong to them in the first place. Speaking of her how long before her and cheating hubby get married. She clearly pointed out that while she wasn’t against having an affair with a married man she had her limits. In this case she wouldn’t allow him to live with her before marriage. While that rule still applies how quickly would she want to get married and move in with the guy. We know now that he is free from his own marriage he would want to do it ASAP but if she is busy conning him she might come up with some other excuse that would be believable and he would hold out on doing that. What that can be I will need to wait and see.

Frankly speaking I am actually glad that Pixie signed the divorce papers so easily. She still should have demanded something from him in return and she would have also probably won as well if she insisted. As bonus points she even knows a lawyer now who could have helped her out or atleast recommended her to a good divorce lawyer. In this case the loser of a husband would have been on the losing end. Instead of her paying anything it would have been the other way around. As for the matter of the truck it would have been equally interesting and where it would end up would probably depend on the lawyers. Though it might be safe to assume that she probably wouldn’t be able to get it as he sold it while they were still married and it was under his name. Special circumstances might have been brought up where she could have retained it but regardless of that he would have to return to deposit that he took from the people that he sold it to and something tells me that he already spent it so that could have been a problem. Infact I would have rather preferred that the people that he sold it too would demand the deposit back and tell him that the deal was off. Instead they stuck with it for a couple of days till they got their hands on the truck.

Still hoping that floozy dumps him and he is left with nothing. He then finds out that his wife has hit the jackpot so he goes back begging her to forgive him and take him back. Unlike other dramas I don’t want her to hesitate and simply tell him that it is over between them and to beat it. Rich Girl might try to portray her as cold hearted at this point but frankly the guy deserves it. Since he has been cheating on her multiple times so she has every right not to accept him back as well as what he did this last time. Ohh and while we are on the topic of floozy you know what will be more amusing if it is revealed that she is the biological sister of Rich Girl. Now that will certainly be an interesting twist. So in other words both sisters will have wronged Pixie.

Speaking of Rich Girl how do people think that she ended up in that house in the first place. One of the most obvious answers is a baby swap. But how did that happen and how many people know this fact. Since the dad is suspicious of some of the things that she does he probably knows this but the mother either doesn’t or doesn’t seem to care about this fact. Are we going to get the story that there was an accident and she was losing her mind looking for her child that she either mistook a random child as her own or the dad searched for his daughter but couldn’t find her so found someone that closely resembled her and brought her home telling her that this is her new home and that she is their daughter. The mother couldn’t tell the difference apart then due to her concern and whatnot so she still thinks that Rich Girl is actually her daughter. (a trope from other K-Dramas so this is plausible). Or was there some other story involved. What is interesting so far is that a few people have already noticed the resemblance between Pixie and Rich Mom so it is only a matter of time that a DNA test is done. Well that and the fact that if those two are indeed biologically related other signs will show up. Most common in these dramas is that they will share some sort of common allergic reactions no matter how rare. The other thing is that those two are already clicking at a personal level which is good both now and in the future when the truth is revealed down the line.

Before I end this post I wonder if Rich Mom as well thought that Pixie was going a bit overboard as well when she asked to live in that basement. Her face was equally surprised at the request. She tried to save face by telling her that it would be okay if everyone else in the family agreed since she probably thinks that won’t happen as they don’t agree on a lot of things. so it will be interesting to see her response when that happens.

Well that will be all from my end. Will be watching the latest episode since it is done. Take care all of you. Will check out the rest of your posts then since I don’t want any inadvertent spoilers. So keep posting as I look forward to reading them and all your different thoughts.

2 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

On a side note people have commented that this is another drama of hers where she drives a truck what was the other one.

She drove a truck in Happy Sisters as well but she didn't start driving it until after episode 40. On to this drama...

I told my wife sometime in in the first episode where Miss Stuck Up fires the contractor, the chairman is already suspicious of her. There is a reason he asked SK to come back to Korea, work for the company, and live in the house. He has been smelling a rat for a while. The old man all but accused her of orchestrating the kidnapping of her mom. Maybe she is too dense to realize it but he has put her on notice that he is aware what she is up to.

and...

lol the ex-husband is getting conned. Serves him right.

20 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:offtospace:

Needless to say, I am a huge fan of Choi Sung-jae lol. He is my profile picture with a co-actress.

I am a bit slow in watching but I like the female lead too. She is humorous 

Ep11 recap  good episode.

Spoiler

Bok Hee and Si Kyung at police stations looking at mug shots. Bok Hee remembers seeing one of the kidnappers with a cat tatoo on his neck and arm. She sees a photo of this and identifies it to police.

At the chairman's house. SA can't believe her father suspects her of the kidnapping. She says "I'll get out of this house as you wish." SA gets kidnapped but mighty woman is there to witness it. Bok Hee.

Madame Jo and the chairman have an argument about SA. Madame Jo:  ...    .... .... "I also know how greedy SA is. ....But still, did you ever acknowledge her for anything? Have you ever complimented her in front of other people? What don't you like about SA? What is the reason?  All the while she is speaking to him, the chairman looks at her with indifference. Chairman: "Don't you know why?  Madame Jo: "What do you mean?"  Chairman yells back at her.

Chairman: "ENOUGH!  You shouldn't say something you'll regret .... Anyway, nothing is determined. Whether it's about the successor ... or her being my daughter.."   Chairman walks off. Madame Jo catches up to him. "What do you mean by her being your daughter? If she's not your daughter, whose daughter is she?"

One of the masked men ask the other, "What should we do about that woman? Should we just kill her.? The other replies, "Geez! I told you to just scare them a bit and set the date for the money. Gosh!  Hey! Is this your first time? The first guy responds, "Yes, it's my first time on the job. I was never ordered to do it."  Second guy: "For goodness sake! This is why sporadic groups are not efficient. Messages don't get across at all! This is frustrating! (and while he talks, he takes off his mask -  and you can see a cute black cat tatoo on his neck and arm) "Goodness me! Hey! Your mask seems nice. Where did you get it?  First guy replies, "I got it through cross-border shopping. This is called a cooling fabric. It absorbs your sweat like magic." Second guy: "So you're saying  ... the name of the website is called cross-border shopping.  Do they have Iron Man or Spider Man mask too?"  First man: "Of course."

BH and SK are hiding out on the other side of a brick fence. BH jumps over the fence. SK follows. SA is tied up sitting in a chair in the middle of a warehouse. BH and SK see the kidnappers go in. Kidnappers grab SA's phone. Just then the mom calls. The kidnappers answer the phone and ask for a $500,000 ransom.  After they hang up, kidnapper to SA, "SA, I betrayed my client because of someone like you ... and had to go to prison for two years. Then SA! Do you think I'll believe someone like you or my client?" SA had just offered the kidnappers double if they released her. This happened before the phone call.

BH and SK wait - hiding on the other side of the kidnappers car.  BH goes under the vehicle and unplugs something. Soon the kidnappers head out on foot.  BH and SK try to free SA but the kidnapper return. The fight starts. They all get hurt pretty good. SA finally breaks loose and gets in a good kick at one of the kidnappers. 

Police arrive. SA is in hospital.

Nail Salon:  

Ji Ae the mistress - I think her luck is going to run out and will be stuck with father and son  the leeches.

Mistress on phone with son of father and son, "No, I can go alone to pay the deposit. You don't have to come." Mistress finishes packing all of her clothes and belongings in her suitcase. As she's walking out the door, Father in law catches her with suitcase in hand; soon  son appears. Father to new daughter in law. "Oh, where are  you going Ji Ae with your suitcase," Ji Ae: "I was going on a trip with father." Father looks pleasantly surprised and so does son. (I skipped when they  went to the restaurant) Some viewers and posters believe that mistress is going to run with the money as soon as she gets her hands on it, but I think she'll be around for a while. But not by her choice.

BH returns to Madams house and finds her on the floor in a puddle of blood. Next, we see Madame in hospital bed. Doctor says she needs a transfusion. Commentary: here we go with who's related to who. She needs blood type O rh negative and doctor asks family if anyone is this type. SA volunteers but is eliminated. BH volunteers and bingo, she is a match. She has saved a few people in that family by now and some. SK looks after the kids with pizza. The transfusion is over and BH is up and around. You would think  she'd be awfully weak for a while.

The chairman's doctor who also did the transfusion searching, sees the chairman walking in the hospital hall and ask if he'd like a checkup. Chairman says fine and goes into his office. While in his office, the doctor is called away. Bored sitting there, the chairman looks at the bloodwork. SA's is AB. Madame Jo and Bok Hee are a match. He knew this before, when only BH was a match. Why does it make him think more deeply about this. He thinks to himself, "Does this mean she is not my wife's daughter either.? How can this be?    Earlier, he doesn't think SA is his daughter. Now, he's asking if SA is his wife's daughter.

@rolisrntex Thanks for informing me of that bit. Also when to expect her with her Truck of Doom. :D

@nohamahamoud2002 Welcome back to this tread. Take your time and don’t worry you haven’t missed a lot since we are still in the start plus like I pointed out earlier @brooksmom has been busy with the recaps of some of the earlier episodes which will also probably help you out.

Now on to the drama itself.

Spoiler

@brooksmom just a side note you made a small mistake in your last recap. You posted it as episode 10 when it is instead of episode 11. I was a bit confused when I started reading it because I didn’t remember Pixie looking at pictures in a police station and I was worried that I may have missed an episode or so. Thus I went back only to discover the truth. As for South Korea remembering who Pixie really is. Don’t know when that happens but in the preview for episode 11 we got the line of how she recognized him but pretended not to do so. Which would have indicated that he remembered her as well. unfortunately, that didn’t happen in this episode. So I can only guess that this reveal is going to happen in either the next episode or so.

Now on to a few other points in the drama itself.

Chairman had pointed out in the previous episode that somebody had a hit list for the family and wondered who would be next (could it be him). Only for Rich Girl to conveniently become the next victim. Think about it everything was almost perfectly planned which makes me extremely suspicious of the entire matter.

The kidnappers seemed total noobs at their job. Infact this was the first time for one of them. Not only that but they targeted two people of the same family. Something tells me that they weren’t aware of this fact. They have a regular contractor which could mean a few things but will get into that in a bit. But other than that check out the following things. Rich Girl knows that the only one in that family that is on her side or is concerned about her has to be her mother. As long as that remains true she has nothing to worry about. She storms out of the house after having a fight with her dad. She therefore knows that her mother is going to call her shortly and convince her to return. Thus her getting kidnapped solves a few problems for her. First it gets her out of suspicion for a short time after all who would willingly get kidnapped. (it wouldn’t be a kidnapping then would it). On top of all this she also probably knows her mother’s condition quite well and knows just how much she worries about her and what a panic condition can cause. Thus when the kidnappers receive her phone she deliberately tells her mother to contact the police and the kidnappers tell her not to do that if she is concerned about her daughter’s condition. If things went as planned she would have gotten her mother out of the picture. She was all alone in the house and the Chairman would have either arrived late and thus would have found her like that or even the housekeeper who was busy with her child that was unwell. Fortunately for the mother Pixie is now living in that house and returned to find her in time.

Now as to the matter about the kidnappers having a regular client shows that they aren’t exactly new to this. The only suspicious person so far in all of this has to be the lawyer that was fired recently. Apparently those two have been cooking the company books to get a few things and all. So it wouldn’t be beneath them to cook up the following scheme to divert the attention from Rich Girl. Both as a suspect as I pointed out as well as what she has been doing at the company. Plus, like I pointed out as a lawyer he is perfectly in the position to hire criminals to do his dirty work something that can be disposed of later on when they have served their purposes. On top of this these kidnappers seem to be a bit to loyal to their client even when they were offered double the amount to let her go. Why such loyalty. One of the kidnappers pointed out that he once took such a deal and ended up serving time for it. So on one hand it was about the experience on the other hand won’t he feel a bit more secure if he knows that he has a lawyer at his back and can get him out even if he gets caught. Though he did mess up when he revealed all these facts. Had he been smarter he would have pretended that this was entirely their own plan and he was doing it because he needed the money. Though in this case he should have accepted her deal. It could have worked. But like I pointed out this was a skillfully done plan where she pretends to be the victim and the kidnappers are idiots who don’t know who their actual employer is. Also they might have demanded more if they actually knew who she really was. So no this wasn’t some random kidnapping in my opinion though I may be proved wrong in the upcoming episodes. Also I doubt that the lawyers hand is going to be revealed so soon as well. Guess that we will have to wait and see how that turns out.

I was pretty sure that we were going to get a blood transfusion in this episode between the female lead and rich mom ever since I saw the preview where she hits her head and starts to bleed. After all that is one of the few ways were the audience gets confirmation that two characters are related or perhaps they have common allergies etc. Regardless the blood test revelation was interesting in this episode. When the chairman was in the doctor’s office he looks at the reports and discovers the fact that their daughter has a completely different blood type. This is actually interesting because it shows that prior to this he suspected that she wasn’t his real daughter and this bit confirms it. But it also shows that he initially suspected that she atleast may have been his wife’s. Why would he do that. Also another thing to note is the fact that he seemed to be a bit hostile towards his wife or atleast indifferent towards her. This may actually explain it all. Something has happened in the past where the two daughters have gotten switched. How that happened we will need to wait and see in the future episodes. Regardless of that the mother seems to be totally unaware of this fact till now. Perhaps she lost her memory or something. Chairman doesn’t know the details. He has probably been assuming till now that the mother has either gotten rid of their child and brought in a child from perhaps an affair that she had from someone. Thus why he doesn’t like both of them. But with this revelation he is probably going to look into the matter some more and discover the truth. How long he will live after such a revelation remains to be seen.

We already know that he isn’t in the best of health. He has also only one kidney. I wonder if we will discover who has the other. Also Rich Girl has pointed out to Lawyer that her father can always relapse into his condition since he has only recently recovered therefore he should choose his side carefully. The implication on her part his clear. The dad is old and ill and thus can either pass away soon or due to health conditions be forced to retire. Thus the company would be naturally passed on to the next in line of succession which would be her. Since she is young and healthy she is going to live and run the company longer. All of this could easily be the foreshadowing that the father isn’t going to survive once he discovers the truth. If the shock isn’t going to be enough to kill him the evil lawyer can probably arrange an accident for him that will make it seem that he died due to his illnesses and all. So this means that the secret will be on hold for a few more episodes after said reveal.

The Rich Girl probably knows that she is a fake. Depending on when the switch was made. Would be interesting if stepmom turns out to be her biological mother. Makes sense since if we follow drama tropes nobody is a wasted character and everyone is therefore connected to the others in some way or the other. So her being Pixie’s stepmom is more or less a waste. Especially considering the fact that her role is further going to diminish if she doesn’t have a reason to interact with her. Pixie is more or less independent now and has no real reason to meet up with her family unless one of them causes trouble and needs money to solve it. At that time, they will surely come to her for help and it doesn’t help that she is now working for a rich family so they think that she will be loaded now. Or the fact that she has found her biological family. They will all flock to her to leech of her once they discover the truth.

As for Cheating Husband really want him to be taught a lesson but I guess that it will take time for that to happen. Floozy already is planning on running away as some people have pointed out. The only reason that she won’t be able to do so is because of bad luck or bad timing. Those two are leeches and won’t easily let her out of their sights for a few reasons. Leech 1 has the hots for her and wants to spend every moment with her doing stuff less said the better. So it won’t be so easy to get rid of him all the time. Still he is better since she has some sort of control against him plus it does help that he isn’t the smartest guy in the block. Leech 2 has nothing better to do than mind his own business and goes out or watches tv and spends the money that others give him. Take for instance he wants that air fryer. So he lets that slip hoping that the others would catch on. The moment that they do and promise to get him one he at first pretends that he doesn’t want it but then before they change their mind says he wants it. Floozy getting out is a smart move because she knows that she wouldn’t make much while staying in said relationship since she will be giving it all back to the leeches around her. The other reason why she may end up getting forced to stick around that family is because she currently was planning on taking the money and running. In the last episode when she almost got caught running away she messaged someone that she couldn’t make it that day but she would sign/pay for the contract the next day thus could the owner hold of from selling it off to someone else.

Again this is interesting. If this was indeed the nail shop that Cheating Husband and promised to get for her and paid her then this wouldn’t really be an issue. This shows that she has another place that she was planning on heading to. Perhaps she had discovered another mark along the way. So the money was going most likely for her new house and perhaps the remaining would go into another nail saloon but it would be at another location not the one that she looked at with Cheating Husband. Naturally this has to be the case because if she chose the same location then he could have easily traced her the moment she disappeared with his money. Anyway as I was saying it is possible that since she has gotten delayed the owner decides to sell the place to someone else and she therefore has nowhere else to go now. Her own place must have also gotten sold off so that she could move to this place because like I pointed out Cheating Husband could confront her about all of this and probably demand his money back. This means that she will have to stay with him till she accumulates all that ill-gotten gains again. Which may not be as easy as she expects due to the nature of the men in that family.

As for Pixie she needs to be a bit firmer with her kids because they are going to cause a lot of problems for her in the future especially her son. I brought up the fact in one of my earlier posts of how the family got into trouble the first time round when he used his dressing as an excuse to check out the house where she was working in. Then on top of knowing just how difficult it was to persuade the family to let them stay and that the kids would stay downstairs at all times the kids want to explore the house even the upstairs area. She finally gives in and does that. Then they start jumping on the sofas over there. thankfully they didn’t break. On top of all this they check out the fridge and even crave the steaks inside something that doesn’t belong to them. fortunately, they got lucky again since the lawyer prepared it for them and let them experience it. The daughter is a bit better compared to her brother but sometimes she gets carried away by him as well instead of being the voice of reason. She wants to be a kid as well. can’t really blame her though. Still if the son doesn’t get some discipline soon he is going to end up like his father which isn’t a good thing. Perhaps the lawyers influence later on as the father figure might change them all.

Did like how those two confronted the kidnappers. Those kidnappers had no idea what hit them and how they were facing a bunch of crazy people. Fight was hilarious as well as the fact as to how Pixie jumped infront of their truck while waiting for the police to show up at the scene. Certainly shows how crazy she herself is or her guts. On the other hand, her chasing the kidnappers again shows that she was indeed innocent like she claimed and that she would do it for anyone. Just incase someone over there might be having doubts. The only one that may have issues with the rescue would be Rich Girl for having her plans getting botched. But still if it gets her out of suspicion it might just be worth it. Though if it does indeed turn out that she is targeting her family one by one to inherit the family fortune and company I am worried about the safety of Pixie and her family. Guess Pixie better get her hands on some Pixie dust soon if she wants to survive in that house. She does seem to make the lawyer behave like a kid at times and whatnot.

Anyway got to go now. Am a bit busy. So will check out this thread a bit later on and complete my post. Till then take care and keep enjoying the show and continue posting as I will be looking forward to reading them.

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

In what ep? :rubchin:

Thanks Saja

:heart1:

Chingu, its on ep 11. He remembers her when her kids were telling him how great their mom is and the kids told him that her mom used to deliver milk, so SK remember BH after that... heheh

By the way, the drama is moving fast, which i really like it.... The Chairman found out that SA is neither his nor his wife's daughter.... so, its gonna get interesting.... I hope that the Chairman will do a DNA test that very same day itself.... This week may very well be the week that the Chairman announce that SA is neither his nor his wife's daughter... So next week will be the week for the Chairman to hunt his real daughter.... My guess is that around episode 30 will they find out that BH may be their long lost daughter, but SA will prevent that info going to the Chairman.... 

3 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Would be interesting if stepmom turns out to be her biological mother.

I am sure this is probably the case. As someone said, this drama is moving fast so Lord knows what is coming down the road in this one at 120 episodes. 

Like you I'm 100% sure Miss Stuck Up and the lawyer were trying to scheme something to get the old man out of the way. However, I'm not sure she knows she is not the biological daughter. In episode 11 the old man found out for sure she is neither his or his wife's biological. Like you I think he assumed the child was the product of an affair thus explaining his cold nature toward the wife. 

I don't know if the old man will die, but he will probably fall ill and be in a coma for several episodes while lawyer Kim and Miss Stuck Up carry out more plans.

I may not get my wish, but i would like it if they did a different spin as in SA was the one that went into a coma somehow just right before the Chairman found out that BH was the baby that gotten swapped. Maybe this will happen around ep 35-40th episodes?

So while SA was in a coma,  the Chairman (who was still paying for the medical bills for SA at the hospital) told his wife and after showing proofs that BH is indeed her bio daughter and not SA, both parents tries to break the news to BH.... BH gets a makeover, and SK got more and more captivate by BH and her kids.... The Chairman will do a man to man talk to SK about him dating his newly found daughter and ask him to take it slow coz BH might be overwhelm with everything.... BH gets to go study while working at the office. We will see SK happily teaching her the working life.... We will see SK having sweet lunch moments with BH and sometimes her parents will come join in... There will be projects that both are working on and after a few hickups, they both succeed... 

At home, we will see SK teaching BH  while the 3 children does their homework too... SK let it slip that he was BH first love and all 3 kids were captivated with the story... 

Some staff may look down on BH, but ouri SK will be there to back BH up no matter what... The Chairman seems to really like SK-BH together, but on purpose "pretend" to be stern with SK.... 

BH's ex seem to have found out that his ex-wife is a chebol heir, so he keeps wanting to meet BH with the pretence of wanting to see his kids... The Ex FIL keep coming to pick up his grand children. After than, BH's step mom came to get a piece of the action...

SK finally told BH the reason he came back was to find out what happened that made BH's brother died.... So, BH and SK starts playing investigate together... 

BH's ex husband, one day grab BH from her car, and took BH into his can / truck and drove away... SK saw from a distance what happen so he ran towards them but alas, he was not able to catch up... There were no taxi so, and not realizing it, SK went into the driver seat and drove off to catch up with BH's ex husband car... SK managed to block the ex husband's car and he got the injured BH out of that car.... As they drove off, BH just realized that SK (who was upset and angry) was actually driving. SK stop the car at the side of the road, wanting to check that BH is alright... BH put her hand on SK's hand and BH inform him that he is driving the car.... SK went and hug BH and told her that is not important and after saying that did he realized that he indeed drove the car and SK was shaking with this realization...

SA daughter, who already like both BH's kids, will go to the same school as SA's kids which all 3 will have a blast.... SA's daughter was not told that her mom is not the Chairman's daughter, so she is not aware of the drama later that will occur... 

So as everyone have adjusted to new life, SA woke up with amnesia..... She will be told that she has a sister (BH) and a daughter. SA, jealous that SK seems to like BH, tries to get SK for herself by making BH and SK misunderstood. SA got jealous as to why her parents dotted on BH a lot...  SA's plan fail coz SK ends up confessing that he is in love with BH and wants to marry BH. 

The Chairman, who doesn't like that SA starting to me mean to his daughter, will hire a guy to go find SA's real parents... The Chairman found out that BH's step mom is SA's real daughter...!!! 

SA got her memories back,  and she really starts hating BH.... 

However, i don't think i'll get my wish thou.... 

Spoiler

Flossy ditches the leeches. The guys had to hitch a ride on the back of truck hauling garlic. On the positive side,  at least, it's not raining.

SA finds out that the chairman knows something that the doctor knows. She appears to be getting in cahoots with the doctor in a nefarious plan.  Whatever happened to patient confidentiality. If she's family, I guess it's allowed. SA  still has an attitude with BH. Miss Stuck Up. She'll prolly meet her real mama in ep13.

It's confirmed. Today they show, which wasn't shown yesterday, that SK know who BH is. Today he is looking at her diary? and on the bottom corner of the book is her name? And he confronts her about it. Funny thing is, they only show the flash backs of when she wore the hand me down red blouse. Did they only meet once?  SK takes BH out to dinner in a fancy restaurant. He, in a nice suit. She, in her frumpy clothes that she hasn't changed in days.

@Saja La  For a minute there I thought you were doing the recaps today but No this is your famous scenarios post.

Today, I'll do ep12 spoiler highlights. Btw, the new software or whatever that ever they call it automatically bumps your post to your previous post.:crazy:

Preview is good for ep13. I won't spoil it here.

11 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Saja La  For a minute there I thought you were doing the recaps today but No this is your famous scenarios post.

Sorry about that, next time i'll put a title stating its my wishful thinking... heheh

I am so liking this k-drama... it sure doesn't drag....

From i see, SA doesn't have any romantic feelings for SK, i am so glad... SA only view SK as someone who has potential to be  competitor for heir of the company.... And SA dislikes someone or anyone who defend the people she hates , which is BH, so unless SK has feelings for BH, SK shouldn't defend BH in front of her (SA)... 

And i really love it that BH could depend on SK to take care or help her out with her kids when she can't... SK will happily help... 

@nohamahamoud2002 oh gee I just realized that I made a typo error thanks to you quoting me. :lol: Another reason why one of my English teachers told me back in the day that I shouldn’t write such long things as they would have a whole lot more grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Guess I should really learn to listen to my elders. I do tend to note some of them after I post and go over them but that doesn’t happen often as I move on to other things.

Now on to the main post itself.

Spoiler

@Saja La while most of your wishful thinking is nice I have to agree that a lot of it won’t happen as you wish. To progress a story conflict of some sort is necessary. With the second lead stuck up in a comma you won’t get a lot of it. Even the office politics while possible won’t be enough without another kind of motivating factor. Thus unless she only stays in a comma for let’s say two episodes at the max then we can progress the story but due to time constraints I find it hard to believe that the kids will be able to bond with each other so soon. Unless we assume that those two days were actually two months that we time skipped. Might be slightly believable at that point.

Still let’s get back to the drama itself and talk about all that we discovered in these last two episodes and what they could mean. Please note they are in no particular order.

First of all, we discover that the chairman’s son was married. His father was the disapproving parent of the relationship. This greatly affected their relationship. Now this means that his widow should probably still be out there shouldn’t it. Unless she was also in that car crash that claimed her husband’s life and gave Si Kyung a scar. But I find that a bit hard to believe. From Si Kyung’s memory he was in the passenger seat or driver can’t exactly recall at the moment. If all three of them were in it he should have been sitting in the backseat. Possible that she could get uncomfortable sitting in the front so she would prefer sitting in the back. But a bit difficult to believe. Regardless of this the question that we should be asking ourselves at this point is where is she and did she have any kids that could place some sort of obstacles in Miss Stuck Up’s plans to inherit the company. Did she get rid of them etc.. How was this matter resolved and will we ever get to meet her? As long as the missing wife doesn’t turn out to be floozy I guess we can be okay.

Though we did learn from the previous episode that she was newlywed at a time. We don’t know what happened to her husband. A common assumption would be that she conned him out of his wealth before moving on to her next mark. But it could be equally possible that her husband passed away suddenly and she was forced to fend for herself once again. Perhaps she got desperate and started to con people or thought that she was justified in doing so. If the world turns her back on her then she would do the same. Still not sure how I would feel about this revelation. Considering what she has done to the female lead she should remain as a side character as punishment.

The other confirmation that we get in this episode is that Miss Stuck Up was actually innocent or as innocent one can get in a baby swap scam. Apparently she was totally unaware of this fact and assumed till now that she was the actual child of her parents. That was till the doctor corrected her misunderstanding that she had the wrong blood type. Which was an anomaly. Meaning she couldn’t be her parents child. To this extent she has gotten strands of her mother’s hair for a DNA verification. Question now is what is she going to do once she discovers the results. We know that she is ambitious and has a lot to prove to the others. Also this is the only identity that she knows. Where is she going to go once she discovers the truth. She will probably decide to stay quiet about it in the hopes that it stays buried for good. She has already gotten the doctor on her payroll. Regardless of this she will try to really get the recognition that she needs so that the company will be handed down to her. To this end she will continue to use illegal means until she gets caught red handed.

The Chairman has also realized that there is probably more to the story regarding the baby swap and he had indeed been misunderstanding his wife for all this time. Probably thinking that she brought in somebody else’s kid to deceive him. But apparently she is also in the dark about the matter. So he actually tries to be a bit nice to her making her wonder what is wrong with him and why he is acting so differently. Never a good sign mind you. He also had a DNA report indicating that they weren’t a match. So we can probably infer what may have happened back then. We know that he used to be initially poor but made it big this made him quite suspicious of people. Anyway he eventually fell in love with his wife who came to him one day and told him that she was pregnant with his kid. His suspicious nature kicked in but he had to wait till the child was actually born for verification. Then the baby swap happened somehow thus when he confirmed the results it was naturally of a different child and thus didn’t match. Since he had already married her he couldn’t do anything about it. Oh wait just realized that this couldn’t be possible since she had a son with him. Scrap most of this idea. Perhaps the chairman used to run DNA tests on all of his kids just to be sure that his wife was always faithful to him. We know this happened in another drama where Si Kyung was the second lead in it.

Speaking of the Chairman we discover in the previous episode that he only has one working kidney. What happened to the other one? Was is damaged and he couldn’t receive another one or did he end up donating his own. Do we know of any other character that has supposedly received surgery in the past? Perhaps his son’s wife or someone in her family needed one so the chairman donated his kidney but in return she had to break of her marriage/relationship with her son. Can be interesting if we go this route. Though him not having one due to his own health issues is probably the case.

Miss Stuck Up is wondering why Pixie could be a blood match with her mother is not really a good sign especially when you consider the fact that it is apparently a rare type and all. How long will it take for her to discover the truth and try and use it to her own advantage. Will she try and fake her DNA test results with her sample and try and prove that she is the actual daughter and that there must have been some sort of error in the previous reports. Is the doctor actually on her payroll or is he playing both sides or even a double agent for the chairman? If the story needs to progress, then this is probably not the case unlike as some have pointed out that the chairman doesn’t die once he discovers the truth but falls into a comma for a bunch of episodes and when he recovers he ends up with amnesia which will then go on for a few more episodes till something jogs his memory.

Pixie really has bad luck when it comes to eating steak. Will she actually get the chance to enjoy one fully? Sure she has tasted it slightly thanks to Si Kyung cooking it once for the kids and giving her a small sample. But a full and fresh steak needs to be enjoyed by her at some point. Si Kyung is starting to suspect that she may have been the girl that he knew in the past. He has circumstantial evidence to prove this but nothing solid and it isn’t helping that she isn’t confirming this fact for some reason. Is she embarrassed of who she has become that she won’t admit it or she has simply moved on so him being her first love isn’t all that until he does something to move her all over again. Her family really has a bad habit of not being able to stay silent and reveal important facts. Her son and stepsister are clear examples of this. It is also the real reason why Miss Stuck Up was able to get that doctor on her payroll in the first place. Part of it was partly due to conversation that she overheard him having with his wife but also due to the information that she gleaned from Blabbermouth who really needs to learn when to stay silent and mind her own business. You can be sure if we ever have a doctor blabbing away all of their patient’s confidential information she would be the prime candidate for that role. Payroll Doctor didn’t exactly violate the Doctor/Patient Confidentiality clause in this episode since she herself was a patient of his and she was under a misunderstanding of her blood type so he corrected her. He probably thought that she was already aware of the birth secret and assumed that she may have been adopted thus corrected her. Now on the other hand he gave this information to Si Kyung then we would have had an issue.

Speaking of Miss Stuck Up we know that her former husband is still alive and he now wants custody of their daughter. Why now is slightly interesting and will he show up is another thing to look forward to. Better yet why was there a divorce in the first place. Probably due to her nasty temper. We know that they have had numerous servants switched because of it. The only one that has been there for a long term period happens to be that housemaid/butler. Why does she stick around is another good question?

Finally, we had Floozy finally make her daring escape from the leeches around her. She ended up losing all of her belongings but that really shouldn’t matter to her all that much considering the amount that she has fleeced from them. Hubby is shown determined to get everything back from her in the preview thus he has reported her to the police. How well will that go remains to be seen. But if she is a pro and has done this in the past it may be hard to locate her. Perhaps Jiae isn’t even her real name in the first place. That will be the real blast. So unless she is forced to come back to him for some reason she is good as gone. (the place that she had her eyes on his gone and she has no other place to stay in etc) Perhaps she can use the excuse that she was abducted by Aliens. Considering the IQ of the leeches they may just believe that and thus forgive her. For them they had no money so they had to hitch a ride in a truck full of garlic. Perhaps they heard the fortune forecast of the day. “Beware of strange encounters of the third kind. Aliens possibly sighted with Vampire tendencies.” Other than that FiL is starting to regret losing out on Pixie as a DiL. Whatever her flaws she still took care of both him and his son for all those years and he wants her back. Probably not because he is actually sorry for how he treated her and didn’t take her side but due to her being dumb enough to support him and take care of his needs. Unfortunately for him he and his son have both shot themselves in their own feet by getting that divorce signed. The only way out of this mess is if the son forgot to submit the papers then he can go and find her and tell her that since they aren’t divorced she is still legally his wife so she should return home. If by this point she has moved on he will be the one refusing to sign the papers this time. Won’t help if the birth secret has been revealed to everyone by this point. More of a reason for him to not let her go. Can be sure that he will try and convince the kids to take him back and whatnot. Hopefully they aren’t going to be swayed by his talk. The son is the one that actually makes me worried about all of this.

Frankly speaking I doubt that the husband can change at this point but even if he did he shouldn’t have Pixie back. That should be his punishment for life. Living a new life full of regret. This might be the only way for him to not fall back on his old ways but that is probably too much to ask at this point.

The real question that we should be asking ourselves though is just exactly how did the baby swap take place in the first place and when. We know from Pixie’s conversation with Si Kyung in this episode that her supposed birth mother died shortly after she was born. So this means she has no real memory of her. Was her mother a former nurse that kidnapped her for some weird reason and the father couldn’t return her back because his wife died shortly and he had no idea where she got the baby in the first place. Also just who knows about this. Her stepmother is clearly oblivious to all of this somehow. Even assuming that she married her father later on. Also if we assume that Miss Stuck Up is going to be her real daughter down the line. Why hasn’t she been searching for her real daughter all this time. One might suspect that she knew the truth and is happy that her daughter is living the good life and thus decides to remain silent about it all. Even though they had a hard life they could always leech of Pixie so going to her biological daughter serves no purpose and is equally risky. Plus, how would they convince her to help them out without revealing said secret to her. But the biggest indicator that stepmom is oblivious to the truth is by the fact that Pixie has told her that she not only rescued Rich Mom but is also working at their home and more recently she is even going to start living there. Now if the stepmom was aware of the truth regarding the Baby Swap she would insist that Pixie cut of all ties with that family and not work over there. She could cite numerous excuses to make it sound plausible. The reason simply being that she wouldn’t want that family to realize that they had more in common with Pixie than their actual daughter which could make them suspicious. As this would jeopardize her actual daughters position she would be against Pixie moving there and all. This indicates that she is unaware of the child swap as well. Probably the doctors at the hospital to avoid facing a law suit for losing her child lied to her that her baby passed away. So far this is the only thing that seems to make sense to me.

We do see in the preview that the stepmother has shown up to that house but I doubt that she would be there to check up on her actual daughter. More of a reason to see just what she can leech of Pixie. Perhaps even try and convince her to set up Blabbermouth with a potential rich guy such as Si Kyung etc

Anyway that covers up most of my points for the time being. so till next time. Take care all of you and keep posting. This drama is starting to get interesting. Let’s see how long that lasts before they realize that they need to slow down.

Ps No Actual Vampires were hurt in the making of this episode. Nor were any innocent Aliens experimented on :grin:

7 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

To progress a story conflict of some sort is necessary

I don't know.... I would prefer a story line where it is centred on the FL & ML and that the villain won't get centre stage. Korean drama still unable to write this kind of story. I think the korean writer  thinks only villain story line is the ONLY way that can make the story interesting which i think it sooo wrong... I often gets sooo irritated that Villain gets centre stage in ALL korean daily drama i have watched. Except The Promise, i have just fast forward most scene where the Villain is in it.  I did not miss much skipping 80% of the villain screen time in Happy sisters, Wanna Taste, Love is drop by drop. The Villain story line just doesn't interest me much, i am not even curious of their story, hence why i keep hopping that some k-writers might decide to NOT follow their normal format.... 

Western drama was able to write drama where the Main lead is the centre stage and the story revolve around the main lead AND that the MAIN lead gets majority of the story line.  Hence why i think korean writers are still following some same old format and they dare not change it... Which is a pity... They can put some conflict without the villain getting the centre stage, but alas they seems to be clueless... 

This is maybe why i would write alternate possible story line (not saying i am a better writer then them, but just to give them some ideas) in a hope that they might change it since this is a longgg daily k-drama. They have time to change it if they wanted to.. heheh

Anyway, with regards to my above story line, the other villain can take turns to give BH a hard time rather than just SA doing it,,,, And SA will not be in a coma any time soon if this was my script anyway. If i were the k-writer, I would put SA in a coma like in the ep 40- 47th episodes only... SA did some heroic "act" when she accidentally save BH from badly hurt, hence the Chairman will not be too harsh later on from throwing SA again that easily...

So, while SA is in a coma, ex-hubby and ex-FIL will be the one that harassed BH and  the kids, then Step mom and step sister.... And BH will find it hard trying to learn the rope of working in an office due to her lack of knowledge, hence SK will be there teaching her.... 

And when SA does wakes up, SA will have amnesia for 5 episodes after that and SA becomes a bit kind and she depends on her unni BH to help her . BH will accept the good sister and they get along. SA, will help chase away BH's step sister and this will annoys BH's step mom.... While BH and SK get close with each other, right before confirming to become a couple SA got her memory back.... However, when she regain her memory, she will play dumb and at the same time plot for BH demise... SA will make BH do silly mistake in the hope that the Chairman may think BH is useless, however, SK will be there to save the day... So every time SK save BH, BH will treat SK to go somewhere just the two of them... 

So, when BH will officially be introduce to the company as the chairman's daughter, SA  can make a grand entrance to spoil the ceremony with her plot to ruin BH.... 

------

First time EVER for me, i stop watching Fatal promise because the 2nd male lead/actor (HJH) annoys the living daylight  out of me.... Its to the point that i want to root for the villain due to how much a loser i think the 2nd male lead is.... Actually, HJH is not even the 2nd male lead coz the villain is the 2nd male lead. Why that annoying HJH gets centre stage when he is 5th on the list , this really annoys me....!

This is probably why i really like Brilliant heritage so much. The FL and ML gets centre stage. The story does revolve around them more than less... 

Now on the other hand he gave this information to Si Kyung then we would have had an issue.

The Doctor told in front of everyone that SA was not a match and said she was AB if i am not mistaken... Thats when BH inform people that she is blood type O.. i think.... 

The only one that has been there for a long term period happens to be that housemaid/butler. Why does she stick around is another good question?

SA and her daughter have only just moved in i think.... So, looking at the age of SA's daughter, that maid wouldn't have been there before SA got married, hence why that maid stayed very long.... And that maid, SA can't touch her just yet since her mom likes that maid... 

If by this point she has moved on he will be the one refusing to sign the papers this time.

Remembering Wanna Taste k-drama, unless its mutual agreement, only the cheated on spouse has a right to file for divorce, so since BH's hubby that did the cheating, he can't contest with the divorce, only BH can cancel that divorce (assuming it has been file)... I really think it has been file, since the husband was in a rush to get BH to signed it, he wouldn't want BH to change her mind hence why he would have submit it.... 

I got sick while writing Tuesday's highlights. Not due to the writing. Just a bug of some kind. Monday's ep was really good. A lot happened. Wednesdays ep, what? are those rich people taking advantage of my beloved heroine?  I'm keeping count. One saved VIP = $50,000 that she gave away due to pride. And she's offered a position as a maid's assistant. She accepts and starts her job slaving for them. I don't know where the paycheck is as the kids are eating ramen, chips, and they have no bus fare money. I hope she's not slaving for free because Madame thinks she has $50,000.

Second saved VIP little girl  =  she and the kids can stay in the basement like mice. 

Third saved VIP blood transfusion  = no reward or action to show thanks. She's still slaving and her kids are looked down on. The chairman gave the kids a little pat of which SA's daughter took notice. He prolly treats her like he treats her mom. Not her fault.

I'll give the Madame and Chairman a pass. SA knows she has no money. Her excuse; she hates BH.

Mr. Nice guy in a suit. He definitely knows she has no money. Then after having his meal, later takes the little ramen the kids are eating.  As of now, it doesn't look like his heart is fluttering for BH. Instead he is flirting with Miss SA.  His excuse. The car accident left him impaired.  The hicks she has for a family have a better excuse than these refined people. Some rich people are leeches too, that's how they get up the ladder by stepping on peoples backs.  Don't mess with Bok Hee 

I think this is SYY best long drama i love her character so bubbly and she played it well. No more martyr wife role :D@brooksmom i also see the suit guy is flirting with SA, does it possible that he likes her since their younger days ? As for BH he was just being a Mr. Nice GUy who pity her situation. Also i think it's BH one sided First Love :D.

Archived