[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why why why  im getting this strong  feeling that Directornim and Writernim will now make SA  hero in the  drama :rage: that this time JW will the evil one then she will save SK from JW's evil plan then ending up sacrificing /hurting herself and using that to get SK her side or pity her and he needs to break up with BH also she will be forgiven for all the things she had done. (can somebody tell me what is with them and the Director/Writer they are sooooooo into her) (is the SA actress  co producer of the drama so she needs to get  most of the airtime):fear:.

If not for SYY i have already drop this drama

EVENT: Guess the k-drama (game)

Chingus, it's time for a little friendly game. Your Event Organizers "I Love Gossip" and "Give Me the Goss" have written clues, you guess which dramas we are referring to.

Come on over and test your k-drama knowledge!:kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla

6 hours ago, lpenny said:

I want to know when BH ex will be inprisoned for his crimes?  

He should BE! if according to the law but i doubt it if according to the Directornim and Writernim :mrgreen: same goes with SA. Of all the crimes she has done she still is in the company and the chairman's wife still pity her :angry:. Now i think they are going to make her hero for the love of SK and shifting JW to be the bad Guy????  What a connection she has with the Directornim. :sweatingbullets:

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

SA be responsible , people may think of BH as tiny as rat :D

Come on ,  you can’t start wanting to eat her , you more classic than that , but if u insisted bon appetit - it’s ur show :lol:

i dont believe this!!!! after all criticism of the viewers the directornim still catering SA's scene talking to herself , maybe they themselves cannot  do anything to improve her acting so just satisfy her scene/airtime :mrgreen: .

1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

What on Earth is wrong with Sang Ah, like truly???

Stealing corneas is like an all time low. I can't stand the fact that she gets so much screen time

I would like to know why the person making the delivery would give the package to her.    This ridiculous.

7 hours ago, lpenny said:

I would like to know why the person making the delivery would give the package to her.    This ridiculous.

I would like to know why a donated organ is being brought from a personal vehicle in a parking garage? I learned from a previous kdrama I watched that donated organs arrive in either an ambulance or a helicopter with a team of doctors and nurses.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

I would like to know why a donated organ is being brought from a personal vehicle in a parking garage? I learned from a previous kdrama I watched that donated organs arrive in either an ambulance or a helicopter with a team of doctors and nurses.

Chingu, these writers for Kdrama don’t do their research when writing the croit. There are a lot of stuff that just DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. 

5 hours ago, smhelen said:

I have a theory that she will become uber evil by escaping from jail, take on a different persona, come back to create some more damage. What do you think? 

i agree with you 200%  with the help of writernim/directornim she surely can escape :lol: she has to be in the ending of the story ...... thats how important she is in this story, it is what is:mrgreen:

this drama is such a waste, too much dragging. The lead star became the supporting cast:rage:

Archived