[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know what to do with the directorim and SA anymore:fear:i give up! i give up ! if you cannot beat them might as well join them :tounge_xd::tounge_xd: Wah i hope this not too late.  im rooting for CB and SA, they look so perfeclty fit for each other :love:. They can go to jail or mental hospital together in the end!  now i hate BH/SK :lol: why in the world she accept this drama just to look like extra or trash! (chinggus lets do this maybe if we criticize BH the directorim will be awaken for the wrong doing he created :lol:)

BTW the mom is overacting in changing BH personality/looks.

OC or not, the way SK's tie is knotted in the scene where he and BH are talking in a place with a view of the river bothers me. It looked so awkward. The PA must not know how to knot a tie properly.

Also, no offense to the actress playing SA. Her eyes were definitely crossed when she confronted BH at the alley of doom in ep. 66. The director had the camera focused on her face (his fascination) and SA cannot control her eyes while delivering her lines. But it doesn't matter if the director is in love with her, the girl's acting ability is limited to the few facial movements she can managed to show.

Funny how the ex-husband's wearing coats now when he doesn't even have a job. Isn't he just squatting at that shop? When BH threw him and his mistress out from the main house, and the girl left, he was thinking of where he's going to stay as he had no money.

That DevilChin cannot do anything except call and order someone on the phone. For everything she needs to do, even when she had to take the shoes to the repair shop and buy coffee, she needs to make a call. She and her phone have a love affair, in the same level of attraction the director has on her.

My goodness, the ploy to throw out SA from the chairman's home became the opportunity to give DevilChin more screen time. The director must be in seventh heaven. She's the focus in the office, and she's likewise the focus when she's at the stepmom's house.

The drama title should have been The Life's Journey of Sang Ah, or Sang Ah's RIches to Rags Story, or Sang Ah's Rebirth: To Hell and Back.

So that good-for-nothing ex is now working for SK's snooty mother. If she raises her chin any higher, we can see her brain through her nostrils. That spineless guy sure is a magnet to greedy and manipulative persons - the floozy, DevilChin and now, SK's cold-hearted mother.

The chairman's wife still favors SA. It's no wonder since she lived with the DevilChin and had been a pawn for 30+ years. But she does not understand what the chairman wants the DC to experience and learn. She thinks that DC is already a changed person.

DC is a pathological liar. She's been like that almost all her life. How can she learn to cook when she doesn't even know how to start a stove? And to think that she and her daughter needs food, why cook for someone else. Also, there's no occasion for her to do that.

I hope that SK will leave that place and BH can have new tenants, people who won't have the time to put up with DC's rudeness and brashness like her stepmother.

So now there's a revenge element. SK's mom is as manipulative as DC. It could be that the grandfather and father went bankrupt due to their actions. The chairman does not seem to be a power-grabbing, money-hungry corporate head, because he's always reminded of how he started his business.

8 hours ago, reddragon said:

So now there's a revenge element. SK's mom is as manipulative as DC. It could be that the grandfather and father went bankrupt due to their actions. The chairman does not seem to be a power-grabbing, money-hungry corporate head, because he's always reminded of how he started his business.

I for one do not believe for one second that the chairman caused SK's father to go bankrupt. Personally, I believe there was unrequited love from SK's mother to the chairman. I think she was in love with him even though he was married and was spurned. Switching the babies at the hospital was revenge for being spurned. 

On another note, I asked my wife if the actress playing SK's mother has been an actress for a long time and to my surprise she said yes. I find her acting very lacking. She speaks in a monotone, expressionless voice and her countenance hardly changes. Just the same blank look on her face.  Once SK finds out his mother's deceitfulness and lies (she told SK and BH two different things about approving their relationship) he will want to cut ties with her. This woman has unresolved issues.

Also mentioned this week, SK told BH that the night of the accident that killed her brother, SK was going to tell the brother about the switch. This makes me all the more suspicious SA was behind his death. Sad that BH had an older brother she never knew.

1 hour ago, calledtoteach said:

I’m in southeast U.S..  Why is there no episode today?

Not sure unless it was a sporting event or something. According to On Demand Korea, this drama and a couple of other prime time shows were not shown Friday evening.

English translation at bottom of page:

ODK Cancel

19 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

SK told BH that the night of the accident that killed her brother, SK was going to tell the brother about the switch.

This is not true thou...

SK did not know about the switch back then (when SS was alive)... SK only knew about the switch when the Chairman needed the kidney transplant and the Doctor assume SK knew that BH is the Chairman bio child....

Were you going to say "On the day SK confess that BH and SA was switched, it was at at SK's mom hospital, SK also confess that it was him that ask his brother to meet up on the night BH's brother dies....  ?"

3 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

the scriptwriter and directornim are soooo head over heals with SA actress We are already at episiode 70 and BH was not yet announce the legitimate daughter of the chairman???!!!!

Right? I am ready for SA to take control of everything and let's get this travesty done with. It is getting Over It Reaction GIF by Bouncet. 

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

More  complications with SK's mother's appearance  :(

Why are we dealing with this mean spirited woman? They should just let the show end early. :surprisedwut:

Archived