[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

Okay, I lied. I peaked into episode 54. I have an evil thought..
Wouldn't be ironic if SK & SA turn out to siblings? :naughty: 

Scrap that idea :thumbsdown: above, could the mother decide not to acknowledge her daughter based on the trashy people she is stuck with according to the evil pointy chin request? 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had hoped we were not going to have a situation where the writer has let the story line run away from them by allowing the bad girl to win all the time for the first 75 to 80 episodes. I am disappointed that they have written SK to be so easily fooled (gullible) and not showing any of the smarts we thought he had by verify things on his own instead of listening to SA. He has been shown again and again SA's bad side but he still seems to take her word as the truth no matter what she says. He has also seen that she is not above doing anything to harm someone if it means she continues to live the life she does not want to give up. His mother has asked him what is he talking about before the call ended and yet he still thinks a stray hair in SA's house is more reliable when he could have just gone to the Chairman's bedroom to get a toothbrush or his hair brush or even gone to the hospital to get the hair directly from the Chairman and then did the test in three different DNA testing centers to make sure no one can tamper with the results. He could have continued to try to reach his mother to verify instead of allowing her to throw in his face that his mom was responsible for the switch. But instead he takes what she said and then takes a hair that could have come from anyone and believes her and hurts the woman he cares for. 

In my opinion a person who just finds out that the woman he loves may be his half sister would not just take that information based on one test. They would verify and verify before doing what he did. Also there was no reason for him to be so harsh to BH in breaking it off. So I don't mind that later when he realizes how SA played him (he should never be surprised by this because look how far SA went to get BH kicked out of the house and then the company.) and he hurt the woman he loves and she wants nothing to do with later he can only blame himself for being so foolish to fall for SA's tricks. 

Spoiler

In my view ultimately its going to be SA who suffers. I see her truly falling for SK but it will be a huge burn to her that she only got him by trickery. In marrying him (if it goes that far) SA will never get her what she wants and that is his love and care as he will always have BH in his heart either as a lover or a brother. When ever there is a situation where the bad girl forces the lead to marry them the one thing they crave the most they never get and it makes them even more insanely jealous, resentful , and spiteful as they did all that and all they get is maybe polite but distant niceties instead of the love they thought they would if they just got the woman the man loved out of the way. If this marriage really happens I say ok because at least we will not have anyone saying anything later about how SA was never married but fell in love with a divorce with two kids. They will be on an even footage with both having been divorced later. 

SA is craving someone to love her and support her and praise her. SA did not get that from the Chairman as he could see her true colors, she did not get that from the brother as he also saw her true colors, she was not happy with the love and care from the chairman's wife. Now that she can see SK loving and caring for BH she wanted to destroy that and get it for herself but she will not be able to because she tricked him to marry hurting the person he cared about all out of jealousy. 

It will be interesting to see if this marriage happens or will it be stopped before hand. Will SK find out before she pushes him down the aisle that SA played him or will he end up married to SA and unhappy only showing a polite smile in front of people? If this happens SK wont touch SA in the bedroom either. The only way she would get that is she would have to drug him or get him extremely drunk and he does not know what he is doing. But at that point if he is that drunk he wont be able to do anything to her at all. 

I am interested to see if SA will truly tell that BH is the switched daughter or will she try a fast one. I am not sure why SK has lost his brains and does not tell the truth himself. I can only think its because his mother may be involved. I expect that she was not in on the switch but found out later and could not get BH back from the couple that ended up with her so she closed up her clinic and left full of guilt. I don't think she could face them knowing that their child was switched and she could not get her back so she broke the friendship and left the country. I believe she will be back for this wedding and I think she will spill the truth which will prolly make it so SA can't get what she wants. 

2 hours ago, smhelen said:

Scrap that idea :thumbsdown: above, could the mother decide not to acknowledge her daughter based on the trashy people she is stuck with according to the evil pointy chin request? 

That is precisely what I think. I think it is going to turn out that SA & SK is related. SA won't even get the man.

2 hours ago, smhelen said:

It would be interesting if it did turn out that way.. But a bad thing for SK. SA will want him to choose her and be a brother to her giving her the love she missed from BH's brother and father. I would hate to have him stuck with her as his sister though. 

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

That is precisely what I think. I think it is going to turn out that SA & SK is related. SA won't even get the man.

Poetic justice, Karma and all what is in between. I hope against hope this takes place. I won't put it beyond this lousy,psycho, weirdo capability. She is responsible for many vile occurrences and I believe way before BH's appearance. 

I havent watch and purposely skip this few days any improvements? got a glimpse of tonight episode but i keep fastfowarding when i see SA, BH fake mom n sis, and EX. why is the chairwoman visiting BH's office? Does she knew BH is her real daughter? Thta ex hubby of BH is so annoying he is really very stupid, i want get caught becoz of the plant fire! BH shouldnt forgive easily:confused: She should move out from that fake mom house ASAP!

Ex hubby/sister/fake mom such a gossiper :angry: ireally hate the directornim doing to BH's Life

9 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

I havent watch and purposely skip this few days any improvements? got a glimpse of tonight episode but i keep fastfowarding when i see SA, BH fake mom n sis, and EX. why is the chairwoman visiting BH's office? Does she knew BH is her real daughter? Thta ex hubby of BH is so annoying he is really very stupid, i want get caught becoz of the plant fire!

Ex hubby/sister/fake mom such a gossiper :angry: ireally hate the directornim doing to BH's Life

Yeah. One of the conditions of the contract marriage between SK/SA was that SA tell ding bat who her real daughter was. SA did so but cautioned her Mom that PBH and the people around her were trashy. (She does have a point except it does not apply PBH and kind of went against the condition.) If I heard correctly, I think ding bat told BH she may be her real mother. But she has started to help BH deal with the trash around her behind the scenes. She also took BH shopping to buy stuff for her and the kids. I also think she may have gotten BH's restraining order against moron#1 and helped her get the house back that moron#1 kicked her and the kids out of. Also, at the end BH tells moron#1 and his concubine to get out of her house.

7 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I also think she may have gotten BH's restraining order against moron#1 and helped her get the house back that moron#1 kicked her and the kids out of. Also, at the end BH tells moron#1 and his concubine to get out of her house.

I saw the part where BH was questioning Ding Bat why she did what she did toward her. I really dislike BH's stupidity. Just take her help and thank her, unless she thinks it is better to keep on being kicked out and end up sleeping in public parks with her kids. Meanwhile, she just sighs and pouts. ANNOYING ajuma (I am an ajuma so I can get away with saying this. :phew:)

Drama is worst drama I seen so far.

Sk and Sa getting married. Wow

BH going to be remain single rest of drama. When she find out she rich and her real parents.  I hate all Character including BH.  WHEN THEY GET MARRIED I hope he stay with her when real truth come out. SK iui s useless Character and weak. I still this drama is all about SA not about BH.

BH doesnt have anyone on her side except for her kids.

That New  guy SA is also useless what point of him there. No wonder ratings is low because SA taken over show as Main lead.

Glad I not watching fully. Only highlight. SA and Sk married I hope BH doesnt take back useless SK.

SK as main lead is not good one he weak and always listen to SA when she does things. When he find about his accident. I hope Bh doesnt take him back. It will be karma for SK when he married SA. FAKE DNA and His car Accident.

44 minutes ago, lindab12 said:

I hope the marriage will be prevented by some incident is not that i want SK to get back with BH it just that SA doesnt deserve SK(even i hate him for what he did to BH and for his stupidity believing al SA said to her ) I also dont want BH to take SK back, they should cast another male lead who is is strong and smart enough to protect BH (like the guy in HAPPY SISTER character :) )

I want SA to get all karma ( be jailed, humiliated, broke, and cause the death of her own child with her doing) sorry if im being rude with the kid im just suggesting some KArma for her that the directornim owed us for taking all BH limelight in this story.

The story is beyond ridiculous. Dorito devil is so powerful she can manipulate everybody. My goodness. She wants to have everything but she'll have nothing in the end (I hope).

That SK character is hopeless. He doesn't have brains. To think that he's a lawyer...then he should be someone who questions things. The writer does not know much. He/she could have done some research. The writer must not have an idea regarding job responsibilities. Tsk tsk tsk.

This is such a cheap production. That easy-to-enter house of the Ko's is a studio set that was used as the Choi's house in the drama My Golden Life.

While I understand the reasoning why BH wants the house back, it would have been more practical and comfortable for her to live somewhere else and rent out the house now that she owns it. Why insist on being in that neighborhood and around those annoying, greedy and money-hungry people?

Side note: The mistress tends to over-act, but she can at least show emotions with her face and body compared to the Dorito devil who can't act to save her life. She has a stiff one dimensional countenance, and like I said before, she must have problems with her eyes as well, because it seems like she cannot get her eyes to properly focus.

I hope that they will introduce another male character who will be the new love interest of PBH. I cannot stand SK and his clueless stupidity. I don't understand why he has to be given the role of a corporate lawyer when he could have been just a senior manager. He's supposed to be a temporary head of the new business department but it seems that he's going to be stuck there. He's useless, anyway. Also, are those Michael Jackson-ish trousers still in fashion? They look awkward on his tall frame and doesn't fit the corporate style.

Even if it is makjang, they should at least give us something more relatable. I mean they are throwing in all the usual makjang elements, so they could at least have given us a more plausible story line. It's like watching that other makjang drama about a traditional noodle factory that went south. It seemed like a very long daily although it was only 50 episodes, as the viewers continued to suffer during each episode waiting for something to happen to modernize that traditional noodle factory to make it worth its hundred-year legacy. Incidentally, Shim Yi Young's real-life husband is in that drama.

I am dropping this drama if that important paper get lost tomorrow  

Has anyone noticed that piece of paper that PBH left under the pink bag in her home. How can this woman still truest the people she call family. They would sell her right away for more money. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am dropping this drama if that important paper get lost tomorrow  

Has anyone noticed that piece of paper that PBH left under the pink bag in her home. How can this woman still truest the people she call family. They would sell her right away for more money. 

HAHAHAHa, i saw that too the directornim really making everyhting miserable for BH. Surely it'll drop accidentally when they transfer to the house and will be in the hand of the ridiculous CAST of the drama!!!!!! I wonder if the directornim or the scriptwriter hates SYY they should not have casted her

39 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

HAHAHAHa, i saw that too the directornim really making everyhting miserable for BH. Surely it'll drop accidentally when they transfer to the house and will be in the hand of the ridiculous CAST of the drama!!!!!! I wonder if the directornim or the scriptwriter hates SYY they should not have casted her

@kiefshi1056 PBH is just dumb. She is trust the woman who never once treated her like a person. She talked to her like she is beneath her. Has a problem with her and her kids living with her. When she calls her, she says so trashy. PBH why why would she leave an improtant document in that house.  smh smh 

The Rich lady is even dumber, she knows all these people have been mistreating her daughter and leaves that important document with her

12 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

(like the guy in HAPPY SISTER character :) )

Would love it if he makes a special appearance....  He will call her "Bok Hee ah", and BH will smile lovely at him.... BH will let the guy share her food by letting him bite her food, he will put his hand on her shoulder; all in clear view of SK.... SK will have an angry look on his face and  SK's hand is tightly clinch... SA sees SK reaction... 

SA was too slow to stop SK, coz SK went up  and approach BH and the guy... He forcefully took that guys arms  off of BH... The guys will have a confrontation and he tells BH not to easily let any random guy be too casual with BH, and especially NOT in front of him...!!! BH will be angry " you are one to talk, you two timing me while u were dating me" .. SK will answer, "i never two time you !!" before he realized what he had said... 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The Rich lady is even dumber, she knows all these people have been mistreating her daughter and leaves that important document with her

ha ha ha this really prove that PBH is her daughter :w00t:It runs in their blood :joy: this is the first time i discover that being dumb can also be genetically  inherited :tounge_xd:

46 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Would love it if he makes a special appearance....  He will call her "Bok Hee ah", and BH will smile lovely at him.... BH will let the guy share her food by letting him bite her food, he will put his hand on her shoulder; all in clear view of SK.... SK will have an angry look on his face and  SK's hand is tightly clinch... SA sees SK reaction... 

SA was too slow to stop SK, coz SK went up  and approach BH and the guy... He forcefully took that guys arms  off of BH... The guys will have a confrontation and he tells BH not to easily let any random guy be too casual with BH, and especially NOT in front of him...!!! BH will be angry " you are one to talk, you two timing me while u were dating me" .. SK will answer, "i never two time you !!" before he realized what he had said... 

i think you can be a good scriptwriter surely will have good ratings :relaxed: but please choose your cast wisely specially in facial expression. Never ever get same SA actress.

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

her daughter and leaves that important document with her

Damn, why do have a horrible feeling that the twin boy will be the one that will help his dad get BH's stamp...?

4 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

please choose your cast wisely specially in facial expression. Never ever get same SA actress.

LOL... I hadn't plan to become a scriptwriter.... If i do plan, i won't choose girl band group girls/ women, they sure can't act....!! Apparently, SA the actress is from a girl band,  But today, when i went back to check which gil group, i think they updated her profile with new photo and all, they took out that she used to be in a girl group.... i wonder why they took that info out?

Archived