[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

8 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

I think the document the BH sister got

a) will be in the hands of SA,  BH sister will get big money out of it .

b) she will show it to BH then she can't understand will ask SK help.

c). She will show to the Chairman when he wakes up.... The Chairman will reward the sister handsomely.... 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Your absolutely right, i can understand if its their relative wonder around like, but the funny thing driver, maids' relative wonders freely. In Korea rich people dont have Guard at their house?  Let say they don't have, do they simply let people in to their house (deliveries, unknown guest)?

I think the document the BH sister got

a) will be in the hands of SA,  BH sister will get big money out of it .

b) she will show it to BH then she can't understand will ask SK help.

I really do hope she shows it to BH and tells her where she found it too. BH will be so upset. Then BH can asks SK about it and perhaps its the evidence he has been searching for related to that accident. 

I think one of the things that irritates me the most about BH's stepmom and sister and her ex husband is they are leaches. They have no qualms over working BH for free or taking from her knowing she has nothing and is trying to raise her kids. Yet they can't spare a couple of rooms or food for her and her kids. And the ex is the worst he continues to be married to her so he can get paid to keep her from SK but also profit from her working hard so he can take money from her and give it to the mistress. No one helps her get ahead but always bring her problems that she ends up taking the fall for keeping her down. 

I hope we will see her get divorced from him finally. I want them at the courthouse to end this so she can be free of him. I hate she is still tied to him due to those kids that he likes to use when its convenient for him. Mistress wants to give this looser back to BH, but BH does not want him. 

@Saja La said:

"c). She will show to the Chairman when he wakes up.... The Chairman will reward the sister handsomely.... "

I really do hope this is what happens. That she goes to the Chairman once again and shows him, but then the Chairman has to be smart and keep anything he does from SA knowing from now on. 

@Ldy Gmerm "Revisiting Daily K-Drama's : Dear Heaven, Daring Women, Yellow Boots, Here Comes Love, You Don't know Women, Crazy Love, Pit a Pat My Love, The Promise, My Mother in Law is a Daughter in Law, Cheongdamdong Scandal'  

You probably would like to see Lies of Lies. Only 16 eps.

14 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Ldy Gmerm "Revisiting Daily K-Drama's : Dear Heaven, Daring Women, Yellow Boots, Here Comes Love, You Don't know Women, Crazy Love, Pit a Pat My Love, The Promise, My Mother in Law is a Daughter in Law, Cheongdamdong Scandal'  

You probably would like to see Lies of Lies. Only 16 eps.

Spoiler

Yes, its on my radar. Lee Yoo Ri is a favorite of mine.. I really hope she does another daily.

Everytime I see Sa I am beyond irritated at her fake villain act. All of this is born out of jealousy and the need to have the people who she lived with love and care about her. There were other ways to try and get attention and if she could not do it then go off and do something for herself. The one thing  I will hate later is her using the reason for her doing so much evil is because the chairman never gave her attention or treated her like she was capable making them feel guilty for their feelings and anger of what she did. What a stupid reason to harm others to make herself feel secure. I am hoping they do not keep the Chairman down for too long. 

Just as I thought SA recognized that watch. Now considering there is a huge hole in the wall downstairs I wonder how long it will take for someone to find it and was SA the one who hid those things in the wall?

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, its on my radar. Lee Yoo Ri is a favorite of mine.. I really hope she does another daily.

Everytime I see Sa I am beyond irritated at her fake villain act.

Just as I thought SA recognized that watch. Now considering there is a huge hole in the wall downstairs I wonder how long it will take for someone to find it and was SA the one who hid those things in the wall?

Me too she is too difficult and strenuous to the eyes to watch. SA must have a good connection to the Directornim thats why we get to see her more than the BH.

I dont think it was SA who hid it, she should have reacted and disagree when BH work as maid in their house and stayed at the basement. I think it's his brother who hid before the accident he knew all about SA devilness but cant do anything because mom love SA. SA's daughter like her mom greedy its in the blood.

Actually, I feel like we are starting to see a story now....

1. Moron#1(soon to be ex): This Einstein has no clue there will be CCTV footage of him prowling around the factory and in the boiler room. So when the police start questioning him about being at the factory, he will sing like a canary except SA will leave him out to dry. She will deny everything. (but there are cell phone records of their calls)

2. Divorce: It seems BH has finally gotten around to suing Moron#1 for divorce. Key evidence? Him living with another woman. He will get cut loose before the big reveal.

3. SA as CEO: I believe SA's company sabotage efforts will come to light at that board meeting. There will be evidence presented implicating her and her dream of wrestling control of the company away from the chairman will wither and die.

4. The reveal: I think that is around the corner as well. Maybe in the next 5 -10 episodes and SA's fall will be hard. Once the old woman finds out how SA tried to sabotage the company and even kill the old man, she will be the one bouncing Ms. Chicky and her brat out on the street with no access to money. SA will spend a good amount of this drama living the life she despised about BH.

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

1. Moron#1(soon to be ex): This Einstein has no clue there will be CCTV footage of him prowling around the factory and in the boiler room. So when the police start questioning him about being at the factory, he will sing like a canary except SA will leave him out to dry. She will deny everything. (but there are cell phone records of their calls)

2. Divorce: It seems BH has finally gotten around to suing Moron#1 for divorce. Key evidence? Him living with another woman. He will get cut loose before the big reveal.

3. SA as CEO: I believe SA's company sabotage efforts will come to light at that board meeting. There will be evidence presented implicating her and her dream of wrestling control of the company away from the chairman will wither and die.

4. The reveal: I think that is around the corner as well. Maybe in the next 5 -10 episodes and SA's fall will be hard. Once the old woman finds out how SA tried to sabotage the company and even kill the old man, she will be the one bouncing Ms. Chicky and her brat out on the street with no access to money. SA will spend a good amount of this drama living the life she despised about BH.

Who is Moron#2?  Or is there only one and only moron.

19 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Me too she is too difficult and strenuous to the eyes to watch. SA must have a good connection to the Directornim thats why we get to see her more than the BH.

I dont think it was SA who hid it, she should have reacted and disagree when BH work as maid in their house and stayed at the basement. I think it's his brother who hid before the accident he knew all about SA devilness but cant do anything because mom love SA. SA's daughter like her mom greedy its in the blood.

So I have to wonder did SA have anything to do with that accident. We see again the flashback of SK and the brother in that car after the accident as SA was thinking back. It gives me the feeling that if she did not cause it directly she paid someone to do so. She was quick to burn the brothers things so it makes me think that he wrote down something she did and she knew it. 

I can now only question who will find those burned remains and will they be completely burned or partially?

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

1. It would serve the idiot ex right to get caught by someone pulling the cctv to catch him. Its what he gets for running around working with SA. Its about time he is shown that SA will abandoned him to save her own skin when things blow up. 

2. It's about time she finally stopped playing around with him and the mistress. He was quick to pressure her to divorce before the woman ran off with all his money he swindled from BH. Only to come back and harass her daring to be jealous of her and SK and wanting to keep them apart. Throwing around the fact they are married when he does not want her really. He is so brazen to think its ok to have his mistress while holding on to the wife he does not want and helps others to hurt. I hope he is surprised as heck when he realizes she really went through with suing him for divorce and that he can't stop it as he is busted for living with the mistress. 

3. I want to hope that SA will get a slap down in the next board meeting and her antics have been exposed. If the chairman has woken up once I wonder if he is awake enough to make it to the meeting to expose her? Anyway I want to see her caught in front of others for daring to do things that could harm the company. 

4.I too think that the wife will show a surprising angry side concerning SA. Her husband has been warning her about SA for years but because she thought this child was her daughter she over looked a lot of SA's evil behaviors. Its going to throw her to learn that it was SA that made him sick leaving him in that office and that she knew that BH was their child but was trying to keep the chairman quiet and harm their child so she could not be exposed as their daughter. I can see this woman slapping the taste out of SA's evil mouth for doing that after all the love and affection this woman gave to her. It would serve them right if they were kicked out after that by this woman for what they did. Its for sure SA's daughter will not be able to handle it. If BH's stepmother and sister are really SA's imagine what they are going to say. We just saw SA say that BH's family is bad and yet they will turn out possibly to be SA's relations not BH's.. lol

On 8/30/2020 at 4:41 AM, brooksmom said:

4. The reveal: I think that is around the corner as well. Maybe in the next 5 -10 episodes and SA's fall will be hard.

I hope you r right on this.. 5 - 10 episodes i can wait, 40-50 episodes, no i won't

On 8/30/2020 at 5:33 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

1. It would serve the idiot ex right to get caught by someone pulling the cctv to catch him. Its what he gets for running around working with SA. Its about time he is shown that SA will abandoned him to save her own skin when things blow up. 

I think this will be today or tomorrow's episode.... The police can't charge her on this even thou SA is telling everyone that BH is at fault.... I do hope that KCB a.k.a moron no1 will very fast point out that SA made him do it when the police and SK show the proves that moron #1 was seen to enter the boiler and pressing the button.

And on top of that, moron #1 will receive the paper that BH has file the divorce with the ORIGINAL document that BH and he himself signed ages ago... BH will also request alimony and that she should get half of what the sales of the house that KCB sold earlier. Hopefully this is when SK managed to trace that KCB receive 50,000 from SA. So, BH gets the remaining money as her alimony and the apartment that KCB is staying.

KCB is stuck living in the shop with his mistress....

I think the Chairman will tell the board directors that BH is his child and that SA is not or his wife's child. Hence, SA will NOT be eligible to contest for the CEO post. Her shares will be transfer to the correct child and he will investigate how his child has been swapped and he will return SA to rightful family... 

The Chairman's wife will be shocked, so its her turn to go the hospital....

11 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Yeah. This is coming too.

IKR... The Chairman's wife is not so smart to even see how evil SA is.... Better let her be in the hospital unconscious and let the Chairman with the help of SK to take down the fake daughter. SA's power need to be clipped so that her minions has no reason to follow her....

I am also wondering why SK is not firm with regards to SA. Why does it not even occur to SK that SA might have something to do with ALL the trouble BH is facing since he knows how much SA loath BH....??? However much the k-writer makes the actor playing SK to act all cute, it did not over shadow how unbelievable SK is as a lawyer.... 

MY WONDERFUL life. Is about SA lead girl.

She get more screentime and no one notice it. BH is second lead girl. Drama is all about SA. Getting bored that evil witch taken over 45 episode.

SA getting away with everything. I skip the episode until I see some improvement. I fear 70 episode is all evil witch doing. Plus SK and Bh wont have romance the way things are going.

Bh is fire today show wow. Actress who play SA la lead girl. They need to change summary that lost bio daughter BH is rich. It all about SA.

Show change so much it not about family drama at all. It SA ex husband and his girlfriend.

What waste and drama is Downhill

27 minutes ago, lindab12 said:

MY WONDERFUL life. Is about SA lead girl.

She get more screentime and no one notice it. BH is second lead girl. Drama is all about SA. Getting bored that evil witch taken over 45 episode.

SA getting away with everything. I skip the episode until I see some improvement. I fear 70 episode is all evil witch doing. Plus SK and Bh wont have romance the way things are going.

Bh is fire today show wow. Actress who play SA la lead girl. They need to change summary that lost bio daughter BH is rich. It all about SA.

Show change so much it not about family drama at all. It SA ex husband and his girlfriend.

What waste and drama is Downhill

I totally agree with you, yet giving you the like icon seems not the right icon to be giving to your comment above. I'm not liking the direction of the k-drama, to call it a revenge also is not the case coz BH never did anything wrong to SA to begin with yet, the psycho SA seems to want to punish BH... 

Anyway, totally agree with you, that this is SA's wonderful life k-drama and that BH's ex husband and mistress is a waste of of screen time.... 

If by this Friday, BH divorce is NOT final

or BH really has fallen hard for SK and dating SK officially

or

that the Chairman woke up and CANCEL SA being the temporary CEO and SA automatically demoted as normal employee with no power to sign off anything.

then i think i would stop watching this k-drama coz they will never show BH having a good life as a rich daughter .... If they are showing, it will be ard the last 2 episodes most probably... So, its not worth my time to suffer the next 65 episodes just to see 2 episodes of BH happy as a rich daughter...

14 hours ago, Saja La said:

I totally agree with you, yet giving you the like icon seems not the right icon to be giving to your comment above. I'm not liking the direction of the k-drama, to call it a revenge also is not the case coz BH never did anything wrong to SA to begin with yet, the psycho SA seems to want to punish BH... 

Anyway, totally agree with you, that this is SA's wonderful life k-drama and that BH's ex husband and mistress is a waste of of screen time.... 

If by this Friday, BH divorce is NOT final

or BH really has fallen hard for SK and dating SK officially

or

that the Chairman woke up and CANCEL SA being the temporary CEO and SA automatically demoted as normal employee with no power to sign off anything.

then i think i would stop watching this k-drama coz they will never show BH having a good life as a rich daughter .... If they are showing, it will be ard the last 2 episodes most probably... So, its not worth my time to suffer the next 65 episodes just to see 2 episodes of BH happy as a rich daughter...

Hi chingu 

SA has too much screen time. I have been watching this drama through your post . Lol I get so upset when I see SA get away with a lot of stuff. It makes me so mad . I am waiting for the secret to come out. Don forget the nurse is there to protect the chairman. So nothing will happen to him. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu 

SA has too much screen time. I have been watching this drama through your post . Lol I get so upset when I see SA get away with a lot of stuff. It makes me so mad . I am waiting for the secret to come out. Don forget the nurse is there to protect the chairman. So nothing will happen to him. 

@UnniSarah the story isn't about BH its more about SA The Title doesn't fit the story.They should change it to " I'M SA,I'm Good talking to Myself on the Camera :mrgreen:.

NOt only SA, the husband the mistress and adoptive family such a waste of cast and time. As for BH, Nobody in the world will allow her husband having a mistress  and still get control on her life and career. Adultery OR Concubinage is ground for Annulment and divorce already and you can even win the custody of your child, why wait for his/her signature she/he can sue him/her. she/he will win and get paid for the damages.

So I skimmed through 46 raw. Looks like lots of BH/SK. Also, I think I caught BH telling SA that if SA ever tries to mess with her kids again BH will kill her. As frustrating as 45 was to watch with all of the SA to camera monologues, someone mentioned elsewhere that 45 was SA's climax and it starts going down hill from here on out. I won't give away spoiler scenes I caught as I skimmed through.

Archived