[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

Well the chairman has finally found out the truth of SA keeping the fact that BH was his daughter from him but it comes at the worst possible moment when his health is not good. SA realizes at the end he knows everything and stops him from telling his wife but over hears his conversation with SK's mother and she makes the wild leap that SK is the chairman's son which triggers a stroke or something and walks out leaving him alone in his home office. 

I knew this would happen that SA would end up causing the Chairman to stroke out, have a heart attack or just pass out before he could let someone else know the truth of who BH really is. I also knew she would cry the sad song about how she tried to get close to him and he only saw his son and never gave her a chance and that he raised her greedy. (LOL.. no one is raised greedy this is learned behavior and in my opinion there has to be a spark there already to make it grow.)  SA became greedy when she could not gain the acceptance and approval of the brother or the chairman. Instead she tries to keep his real daughter away to keep a place that never belonged to her. If she had not done that she could stay where she was without worry. But now she has made the man ill and will run back in later like she had nothing to do with what happened to the chairman. I do hope he is just in a coma or needs surgery and survives and does not die before he gets to tell everyone about BH and spend time with her and his grandchildren. I think it would be very sad for writer nim to subject us to his dying before we see him happy with his daughter beside him. 

I wished the chairman had a camera in his office or his phone was recording the conversation with SA before he passed out. Or at least a plan or something in place in case something happened to him given to SK. I can't see SK's mother having a child with him. Not saying they could not have been some love there before his marriage or even after,  but if BH and SK will be together they can't be half siblings. I do wish that SA would be in jail at the end but I doubt that will happen. Now we will have to wait a few more episodes before everyone else is aware of who BH is. 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my two cents, BH is not chairman's daughter but chairman's wife daughter remember in the earlier episode chairwoman got an accident needed blood but SA blood doesn't much then BH was the one donated. The chairman doubt it already he said to himself SA is not my wife's daughter??? Also SA only use her moms hair and BH hair to do the test. She should have test again to make sure using chairmans hair (correct me if im wrong) I think SK mom is the 1 who swap the child, maybe in their younger yrs SK mom like the chairman but the chairman love SA's mom. Im  also puzzled  why chairman being fond/trusting of SK maybe he is chairman's son (thats why he have a picture of SK with his mom now in SA hands)

I still can't believe that SA is so powerful that can control some chairman's staff. I can't believe that they one have 1 trusted family doctor too unrealistic. SA always get to know everything first that's getting into my nerve, and she still talk to herself on camera :mrgreen: I find it odd that SA has no friends?? Ohhh not just SA all of the character in the drama doesnt have friends (BFF) :lol:

Big clap to the fake sister of BH she accidentally spill the closeness of SA and the doctor. But the doctor too stupid he choose SA over chairman (he is not smart enough to be called a doctor) After confessing to chairman he should have just shut up why he needs to admit to SA that chairman already knew. I wish the chairman had send something to SK or anybody in secret some document of BH being the biological daughter. I think he will be in a coma he will not die.

P.S. what document is hidden inside the wall in the basement? Who gets to discover it? I hope not SA.

10 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

H is not chairman's daughter but chairman's wife daughter remember in the earlier episode chairwoman got an accident needed blood but SA blood doesn't much then BH was the one donated. The chairman doubt it already he said to himself SA is not my wife's daughter??? Also SA only use her moms hair and BH hair to do the test.

The Chairman already knew that SA was not his daughter. He had a test done years ago and found that out. He then assumed that she was his wife's kid that she passed off as his having had an affair. Its only when she hit her head and was in the hospital and the doctor said that SA was not a match that he started thinking. When he was in the office of the doctor and saw the blood test report it made him start speculating. For years he was cold to his wife thinking she cheated on him and brought another man's kid into the house. HE never thought to test her against his wife. Its only after his wife comes home and he realizes she may not be his wife's kid either that he does another DNA report against his wife and it says she is not her kid either which means he misunderstood his wife for decades. So then that brought up the question where is their daughter because he now realizes that there could have been a possible switch and it all leads to that hospital. 

SA got the easiest sample she could and that was BH and her mother to test if BH was their kid. The chairman would have wondered what she was doing if she tried to hard to get his sample. It would not have mattered which sample she used in the long run since BH is their child that was swapped out some how. 

I do agree that perhaps SK's mom may have been in love with him but he was with his wife in the past. I just do not understand how the switch happened and if she did it or if she found out later and was unable to get the child back. Thus she closed that clinic and ran without telling that man and his wife. I would hate for SA to turn out to be this women's child and she put her kid next to him for him to raise while getting rid of his. SK does not deserve to have a sister like SA. So will she turn out to be BH's dead adopted parents child or another child that was already in that hospital?

The script or the translation by the subbers may have contributed to the confusion.

In many Korean dramas, the mother or the father often say, my wife's daughter or my husband's son, but it does not mean the the kids were from their previous individual relationships. You also hear the mom saying ''Eun Soo's dad" or ''Ji Su's mom".

The chairman seems to have a daughter and a son. The son, who died (suspiciously) was SK's best friend. The daughter is supposed to be the crazy girl. However, the chairman has suspicions that she is not their legitimate daughter. So he's searching for the real one. He thought that his wife tried to pass off the "fake" as their daughter, which meant there was intent to fool him.

In one episode, he told SK has he has "another daughter" who is lost. So there is already some confusion there, since he and his wife only have 2 children. We have yet to learn the backstory of the dead brother and why fakey is such a greedy person with thug-like attitude.

It does seem like the mom has very little gray matter, which she seldom uses anyway. She always sides with fakey, no matter how rude she gets or how irrational she behaves. Looking at the husband and wife's character, it is easy to establish that fakey in not their daughter. (Incidentally, there seems to be something physically wrong with her eyes. It seems like she finds it difficult to look straight ahead or focus. She closes her eyes before she looks at the camera).

Fakey is supposed to be a company director. But she's seldom seen at the office and leaves whenever she wants. She's the greatest eavesdropper of all time, and manages to be at the right place at the wrong time, all the time.

But I do wish that we will see less of fakey, the ex-husband, mistress and the in-laws. They are all irritating and do not contribute much to the story. The writer should spend more time in developing Bok Hee's story. I wonder why BH cannot initiate the divorce this time.

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

BH is not chairman's daughter but chairman's wife daughter remember in the earlier episode chairwoman got an accident needed blood but SA blood doesn't much then BH was the one donated.

The Chairman did a DNA test between himself and BH... So this point is mute.... SA heard the results from the lawyer Kim that stole and swapped the DNa results.  It is already confirm that BH is 99% related to the Chairman. And BH is also related to the wife when SA did a DNA test of BH....

So the story line is that the baby has been swapped as both SA and BH were born at the same hospital and ard the same time.... 

Thank you @Ldy Gmerm @Saja La i must have overlooked or skipped some important scene because i mostly forward SA scene and what a releif she is chairman's daughter.:love: i hope they wont drag too long, and Let BH have her divorce ASAP and experience to be rich and daughter of Chairman at the mid of the drama

I also hope to see SK and BH get married. SK is so cute when he is around BH he is like a young teenager falling in love:heart2:

My $.02...

I think the chairman will be in a coma for a while. His condition will get to the point, the doctor will have to spill the beans to the wife that BH was indeed a match to donate a kidney. However, it seems the revelation that BH is the chairman and his wife's true daughter may get revealed later. I believe they only had two kids. The son who died in that accident (SA probably had a hand in it) and BH who got switched in the hospital with SA. We'll find out how that came about later as well. 

SK rub me the wrong way in this episode..... What's with the kneeling in front of SA...?? See how easy SA can get a hug from SK when u kneel right in front of her...??? Are u sure u actually like  BH? you even letting another woman hug you ...???  "shaking my head"

And it irritate me that SK still assume SA is a nice person AFTER how cruel she was towards BH. I had hoped that after the ring trap that SA had staged, SK may have finally wise up that SA is someone not to be trusted , hence he'll double check SA's story on the A plus kidnapping incident... But alas, the k-writer is developing SK to be a naive man child........ If the k-writer is developing SK to be another crybaby HJH in Fatal Promise, i amm soooooo out of here...!!!

I'm glad that for now, BH turn him down.... 

Likewise, @Saja La im so pissed off with SK, he witnessed how SA treated BH in the house and office. Now believing , having sympathy and buying her drama. I hope her ex husband will be back and blackmail her (maybe a witness in she killing  her brother)

BH must have discipline her children well she never bad mouth her husband. But me if i were her kid seeing my mom being treated like trash and worked hard every single minute then my dad having an affair, then selling the truck and house leaving us no where to go i would hate him very much never ever forgive him. :rage:

As for the chairman i hope he will fake his coma and act up with the family doctor(if he really sorry for what he done). Actually the doctor can blackmail SA for birth secret if he is smart enough, he already sold his integrity why not ask for more :confused: to earn million bucks.

Im afraid that SA will forgiven in the end of the drama (usually happen in daytime drama) because her loves her she has been with her since birth (Directornim don't make it happen please send her to jail to mental hospital)

The mistress and the stepfamily of BH is such a waste character  and time in the story.

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Now believing , having sympathy and buying her drama. I hope her ex husband will be back and blackmail her

i like your idea....

For once, i do hope that SA's ex husband is some good looking fellow who came by the office to make sure SA don't corrupt the Chairman's company like how SA tries to do it at his family chebol company... There, he meets BH and he was totally charming towards BH. He would have made a joke that  BH reminds him of the Chairman and had BH been the Chairman's daughter and NOT SA, he would not sue his wife for divorce as he have been happily be married to BH..... LOL, Let SK hears this.... 

The ex, who already know SA true character will make a business arrangement where he has some rights to look into the company's account before agreeing to the business project.... There, he will find some hanky panky SA's signature corruption and he will air it for the share holder to see. Let the ex humiliate SA for her lousy business ethics... At this point, i am kinda giving up on SK ever finding SA's shenanigans ..... The ex will tell the Chairman's wife that he knows that SA is neither the Chairman and the wife's child due to the blood type differences. With that, the Chairman's wife will be the one to demand the Doctors what is going on.... 

The ending will probably be a 3 years jump (SA was found guilty for staging a kidnapping of the Chairman's wife and her fake kidnapping)  and also for stealing from the company via A plus paper company in Singapore) where SA just came out of the prison and she wanted to see her daughter who is at the same school as BH's twins. She sees SeRA getting backlash for being her daughter and that SeRa is being called the theft daughter or prisoner's daughter. So, SA will decide to go to the Chairman and apologies for all her wrong doing coz of her greediness and in an effort to make a clean start, she apologies and she will leave with a daughter to a place where no one knows her so that SeRa can get a fresh starts...  When SA arrives, she met KCB,  it was at a place she KCB had moved to (a village) after he had repented. Since KCB can handled SA's temper, KCB started a relationship with SA. And they would say something like, had the baby swap never happened, SA would have still end up with KCB as it is fated that they be together same as BH with SK... 

Last scene, its the 1 year old new baby twins babies of BH-SK birthday....  both ES and EH is holding their baby siblings and living happily at the big house... 

the ending scene yest again :rage::rage: SA is talking this time not to herself nor camera this time to a person in a coma state, what will be the next :lol: asking and answering herself ??? is it a ritual or customs that the female villain has to have long wavy hair and the eyes should be like widely open :lol:

This Drama is Worst Drama for me. It seem

Make Villian girl is lead actress. She get more airtime that Lead. Lead Girl BH writers making her dumb. Lead guy SK doesnt have backbone at all.

I dont like the drama at all I saw today episode. SK WATCH SA Billy BH.  I fast forward the whole thing at once. Drama doesn't make since I bored with SA being center stage. And two ex husband and his sleaze girlfriend get more airtime than BH.

STORY OF BH not develop at all.

1 hour ago, lindab12 said:

This Drama is Worst Drama for me. It seem

Make Villian girl is lead actress. She get more airtime that Lead. Lead Girl BH writers making her dumb. Lead guy SK doesnt have backbone at all.

STORY OF BH not develop at all.

This the SYPNOSIS of this drama "My Perfect Life deals with the adversity overcoming of a new life as a young mother who has lived a hard life becomes a daughter of a chaebol. It is a story that happens when a young mother, who has lived in defiance with all her bad luck, becomes a chaebol daughter in the morning."

BUT the story became a Lunatic daughter separated discovered she was not the really daughter and trying to gain the highest position of the company, Always talking to herself in the camera and discovering that the real Dumb daughter is just around the corner and trying to get rid of her. SHe has the access to all the staff of the company that she can manipulate. And get to show the viewers what she can do to BH because she is the villain :lol:

I am really hoping that others find out about BH being the switched daughter by episode 45 or 50 at the latest. What gets me is SA can't see that her personality is what turns people off. With the exception of the ditzy wife of the Chairman and SK who is under some crazy misconception that she is a lonely love starved daughter of the Chairman and sister of the dead brother  we can see she is greedy, mean and spiteful. It will take them finding out about the switch and that SA knew and not only tried to keep BH from coming back but also plotted to frame her and ruin the Chairman's project all because she was jealous. 

No one was obligated to love her as a kid especially if she did little things like this that the Chairman saw. We know his reasons were he knew she was not his but I bet he just could not warm up to her. SA looks like the type who would give dirty looks when she did not gain the attention she felt she deserved. It does not give her a right to stop the daughter from coming back or trying to harm her. This is where the issues lie sure you are worried about being tossed aside. But after the excitement and newness wore off and the shock about the switch they will remember that SA is the daughter they raised for years. They also would not want the world to know that they raised a kid not of their own either. So SA was safe for the time being. But SA is jealous and wants it all with out sharing and she is not about doing anything to get it let alone destroying the Chairman's work to get her way. Trying to take everything does not show anyone that she deserves that spot she has lived in by either a mistake or intentional for years. We can not have the Chairman out for long because SA will try to send her to jail if she can. HE needs to wake up to tell it was SA that made him sick and that BH is their switched daughter and SA knew it. 

SK needs to be made to wake up and see her for the lying conniving person she is and realize she used him as an alibi the night the chairman fell ill. Until he realizes it he will continue to be played by her hurting any relationship he could have had with BH. 

SA is raising her kid to be just like her , jealous and spiteful and for no reason. The girl was not like that before but SA has bred jealousy in her and looking down on others. Its going to throw this kid for a loop mentally when she realizes she is not the grand daughter of that family after all but the two kids she despised are. 

I just hope that BH can get her divorce before they reveal who she is. I don't want that leach of a husband to benefit at all. What gets me is he got to keep his job but BH was fired. It should not matter if she did not say who he was. BH was working there first and did a lot of good things for those people. The wife of the Chairman will be really sorry later and it will all click for her why SA did all those things to run off BH. I hope she slaps her good for it too. 

19 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I guess there was no episode today according to On Demand Korea.

NO it seems that MBC did not show its drama today as well as KBS1. I wonder what was going on that they did not. 

So I wonder what else is in that envelope that the stepsister took out of the wall. I have never seen a group of people who walk into a house wonder around find something in the wall and then steal it. I guess its the safest with the stepsister for now. But whose watch is it? Is it SA's or  the brother who died or someone related to the accident (perhaps the culprit if it is different from SA)? Or something related to SK's mom perhaps? I can only hope that idiot woman puts the things she took away. I am sure she will get that watch fixed and wear it and it will be seen by someone related to it in the future. 

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So I wonder what else is in that envelope that the stepsister took out of the wall. I have never seen a group of people who walk into a house wonder around find something in the wall and then steal it. I guess its the safest with the stepsister for now. But whose watch is it? SA, the brother who died? Or something related to SK's mom perhaps? I can only hope that idiot woman puts the things she took away. I am sure she will get that watch fixed and wear it and it will be seen by someone related to it in the future. 

Your absolutely right, i can understand if its their relative wonder around like, but the funny thing driver, maids' relative wonders freely. In Korea rich people dont have Guard at their house?  Let say they don't have, do they simply let people in to their house (deliveries, unknown guest)?

I think the document the BH sister got

a) will be in the hands of SA,  BH sister will get big money out of it .

b) she will show it to BH then she can't understand will ask SK help.

Archived