[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

I wonder what the fax was that SA received at the end? Did it have information that points to BH being the real daughter? It seems in the preview SA is now starting in or the lead guy. What is she trying to get from him? His loyalty or trying for information about his mother or about what the chairman is up to?  If the fax is about BH is she trying to find out information on BH?

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/30/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

I wonder what the fax was that SA received at the end? Did it have information that points to BH being the real daughter? It seems in the preview SA is now starting in or the lead guy. What is she trying to get from him? His loyalty or trying for information about his mother or about what the chairman is up to?  If the fax is about BH is she trying to find out information on BH?

I believe the fax was from the hospital registry that shows BH is the real daughter, hence SA's reaction. She knows with BH in proximity of the family, it is probably a matter of time the chairman finds out BH is his true daughter. SA is so crazy with greed and power she will eventually try to have BH killed. It has been my theory from the beginning she has something to do with the brother's death. The brother would have inherited the company and was a threat to her power grab ambitions.

It is funny the hot young (she does have a very nice figure) thing the ex-husband has taken up with thinks BH is the one clinging on to the ex and not the other way around. Wait until she figures out that the moron she thinks is such a catch is the clingy one wanting t be up in BH's business.

I also believe that SA is the who cause of his brother's death and My guess that brother knew that SA is not the real sister., @rolisrntex SA greediness even passed it on to her daughter :confused:.

I really dont get it why BH still allow all those people who betray and used her manipulates her life.  (special the husband and the step mom/sister) she should cut them off. She should have told the chairman's wife that driver is his ex husbnad who abandon her and children so there will be  no problem in the future.

I like the fist love guy he stills like BH i hope get to see flashback scene of them 2 when they are young.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:36 PM, rolisrntex said:

I believe the fax was from the hospital registry that shows BH is the real daughter, hence SA's reaction. She knows with BH in proximity of the family, it is probably a matter of time the chairman finds out BH is his true daughter. SA is so crazy with greed and power she will eventually try to have BH killed. It has been my theory from the beginning she has something to do with the brother's death. The brother would have inherited the company and was a threat to her power grab ambitions.

It is funny the hot young (she does have a very nice figure) thing the ex-husband has taken up with thinks BH is the one clinging on to the ex and not the other way around. Wait until she figures out that the moron she thinks is such a catch is the clingy one wanting t be up in BH's business.

I also believe that SA had something to do with his death. From her drunken ramblings the brother never took to her and for her that was a no no.. Just like the chairman disliked her because he assumed his wife pulled a fast one on him did the brother also find out by DNA that SA was not his real sister? Maybe he confronted her about it or its just her greed and spitefulness because the two men in the family both never cared about her and always looked at her like she was up to something. Of course we are proven time and time again that she is always up to something. 

I also think she will try to get rid of BH. Either by having her killed or framed for something. The problem with this is once she goes whatever route she wants to try to eliminate the true daughter of the family is when things will come out. I keep thinking that the Chairman will find out what she has been up to and who his daughter is right under his nose and confront SA for trying to hide it but will end up having a stroke or something before he can tell his wife and BH. IF that happens I can see SA stepping over him  as he falls. Of course if she gets any type of control she would gladly throw in his face that she made sure to keep his real daughter away. 

What is so sad is no one would have tossed her out after BH was found. Only her status changed and she would not have any power and that is where her real issues lie. She does not want to give up a spot that was never hers the backing to keep her ex from taking her daughter or her daughter finding out she is not the real grand daughter of that family. I am sure at the end she will be forgiven because BH is a good person and would not want the child to suffer. 

The synopsis of this drama says we are suppose to watch her adjust to her new change in status so they should be allowing this to come out soon so we can start to see how BH processes who she really is. 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:11 AM, Lunkera said:

the reveal will probably be between 50s to 80s if i know my daily's...

We will be going through double torture until the reveal, one for us waiting for the situation to be solved, and the second is that evil switched character giving her and us a hard time. 

In episode 26, it turned out the loser husband never signed the divorce papers. URGH and GULP all in one

Unfortunately since I have been feeling under the weather since yesterday night I just don’t seem to have the energy to watch the latest episode. My apologies for that. Still I might be able to sit down and respond to some of the questions that some of you have brought up.

So here goes nothing.

Spoiler

Some people wonder if Rich Girls brother was aware of his sisters birth secret and perhaps that is the reason that he had to bite the dust. It is quite possible but regardless of whether or not he was aware of this fact we know for certain that might not have been the reason that he died since she herself only recently became aware of this fact. As for him knowing the secret there certainly seems a high chance of that actually happening. Remember the crack in Pixie’s study that has been recently discovered. Why zoom in on it if it doesn’t serve as an important factor in the plot later on. He clearly must have gathered all his evidence in regards to it and has hidden it over there.

People have also wondered why Rich Girl is making a move on Si Kyung at this point and what her agenda can possibly be. I get the feeling that she is making a tactical move on her part. She has pretty much realized by this point that her father has no intention of handing the company down to her and that he is instead saving it for his biological child. This is even after she has applied so much work in its progress and all. If this continues then she feels like she will be kicked out of that house and company with nothing to her name. But on the other hand she has also realized that the Chairman greatly trusts Si Kyung and is possibly even considering to make him the successor if he is unable to achieve his primary goals. This means that if she successfully manages to win him over she will still end up getting control of the company down the line. She also considers Si Kyung a somewhat decent guy since he even managed to offer some advice to her in regards to the custody battle of her daughter. Thus while she doesn’t love him she feels that he is a suitable person to marry in regards to the current situation where she was gain from it. Unfortunately, her plan has one major flaw. Si Kyung is only interested in spending time with his First Love and to get to know her better. Thus Rich Girl doesn’t have much chance of succeeding in her plan. She may try and get her father involved in all of this so she may have a shot but we will have to wait and see about that later on.

As for what she discovered in regards to the fax that she received that day. Pixie’s name was certainly on the list as a potential candidate of being her parent’s biological child hence her shock. But at the same time she isn’t ready to believe this fact as it is quite unbelievable at the same time. Fortunately, there happens to be another guy who also is a possible candidate but he happens to be out of country. So she is willing to give this situation the benefit of the doubt for the time being until she gets 100% verification of the matter. Though at the same time she has also been considering Pixe’s current interaction and relationship with her parents which is making her equally uncomfortable at the same time. Thus she has asked a background search be done on her. Unfortunately, this is going to be bad news for Pixie. Since this will reveal the fact that her Ex Husband is working for Rich Girl as her driver. Naturally this is initially going to make Rich Girl mad at being played by that family and all. But then she is actually going to realize that she can use this situation to her advantage. She knows that Pixie’s husband is greatly motivated by money to the extent that he stole from his wife some time back. Thus she will realize that she can use that as well. She will then try and cut a deal with the husband by promising to pay him a large lump sum of cash but in return he will need to leave the house and company taking his Ex Wife along with him. Since the Ex Husband won’t realize the real reason for this offer he is bound to try and accept it. Hopefully Pixie isn’t going to fall for this offer and will refuse to leave with him.

Anyway while I know that I have more to add over here. I simply don’t have the energy to type it at the moment. My Bad and thus let me apologize for that. Take care all of you and keep posting.

1 hour ago, yamiyugi said:

She will then try and cut a deal with the husband by promising to pay him a large lump sum of cash but in return he will need to leave the house and company taking his Ex Wife along with him. Since the Ex Husband won’t realize the real reason for this offer he is bound to try and accept it.

I'm sure this will happen, as in the husband will agree to it, however, once the husband managed to get BH out of the house, the husband will bail out of of fear of the mistress/ unofficial wife....

Now, how will the ex-husband will succeed in getting BH and the kids out of the house? OH, maybe he'll take the twins with him, so if BH wants to be with the kids, she needs to leave the house kinda stuff.... She'll get full custody along with some $$$ if she leaves that household.... SA will make sure that BH's ex will give BH a new mobile phone and new number. So after BH says goodbye to the rich family and she travel out of the country. However, the ex on purpose  left those 3 stranded in a middle of nowhere. BH got into an accident a few days later....  As regards to the husband, the husband quickly file the divorce .... 

SK (who was outstation when this happens), was really surprise and angry that BH left him again without a trace... SK will call BH but alas the number was off... SK will mop a few days till he does some detective work and realized that SA  took out a lot of $$$ and transfer it to BH's ex. 

SK will be the hero that will search BH to hell and back especially when he realized that he still have feelings for BH big time.....SK will know that BH never really wanted to leave with the ex-husband.... 

SK finally finds BH at the hospital with a head injury and she can't remember who she is right now. BH thinks she is still in high school (before SK broke up with her ).... So , the only person BH trust is SK.SK took BH and the twins back to the house. BH will be all sweet to SK which will make SK so happy.... We will get to see so many lovey dovey moment of BH with SK....

BH will be the one to tell the Chairman's wife that she was the girl that send the milk to the house .... The Chairman notice that SK likes BH, and he doesn't mind that SK likes BH but the Chairman's wife was not too sure since SA already tells her mom that SA need to be with SK in order to be able to inherit the company... The Chairman will spend time with the twins and the boy twin will realized that he is good at cooking, so SK and the Chairman  will take turn to teach the boy twin. BH, all docile, will listen to what SK said and BH will tell SK that she wants to "study" and the Chairman enrol BH to a part time school. We will see SK helping BH studies and also SK gets to hang out at the basement room.... BH will be funny awkward being a "18" year old with teenage twins.... One night, BH will ask why her twins are not his kids too.... SK will try to not answer that questions coz he somehow doesn't want BH to remember her future just yet for fear BH will leave him once she remembers....

SA couldn't complain much coz SK knows that SA used the company money to get rid of BH and if she doesn't want the Chairman to know about it, SA cannot be mean to BH by trying to kick BH out of the house again....

SA will try to get BH to remember who she really is so that she can try again to kick out BH by telling BH that SA already gave tons of $$$ for BH to leave and BH also agrees to this deal....

Hope i get my wishful thinking.....

I bet the truth about the real girl will come around episode 50-60, and even BK and her kids will probably be kicked out already

Bok Hee is still not officially divorced, it's sad

So SA the bad girl is already starting to flirt with the male lead, because she saw that he was close to Bok Hee and he is also rich and gets along well with the father, frankly it's always the same the bad girl trying to steal the guy from the nice girl who is stupid lol soon the scene where SA will try to drug him and rape him then  she will pretend to be pregnant that's on the writers have planned that, sure

Shim Yi Young never aged :) love her small cute face.

I just want to know BH was switched when she was a babY? or she has amenisia if she does what happen? I love to see the flashback how did SK stood up BH in their younger days and how they get fonder of each other. As for SA actress acting is to OA specially her facial reaction when she get to discover every little secret of the story.

There someting hidden in the basement wall in BH study room. I wonder what it is, im sure SA will be the 1st one to discover it :lol:Those people helping SA sabotaging the compny so stupid why dont they report it to the chairman if they really want money rather be connivance with SA wrong doing.

AS of SK im afraid he will go blind.

I find it funny that a chauffuer can get in and out of the house and office of the boss isn't they should be staying at the parking lot or where the car is park.:lol:

My gawd, the ex-husband is openly flaunting this relationship with the floozy and still wants to cling to BH. If I were BH, I'd give him a good kick where it will hurt the most. She should stop talking with the guy, whether they are divorced or not. How many times had that guy took money from her and their kids. The same is true with the stepmother and stepsister. She did not go to school so she can work to send her stepsister to college, and what did she get in return? Ungrateful Richard Simmons. She should firmly cut ties with them. I was hoping that she's not going to be a stupid, long-suffering wife or ex-wife.

It's a 60-hour drama that will last for 24 weeks or 6 months. It they make the series shorter, they will have tighter writing and better storytelling, instead of having everyday happenings that go on repeat, that becomes annoying after a while.

That rich household is something else. With all the security concerns, how come the driver can come and go as he pleases? They have very large rooms in their home, yet for a conglomerate, they do have limited office space. I understand it's a daily, but they could have used a bigger room and added more props.

Imagine meeting clients or business partners in the same room where the office staff works! Why not meet them inside the director's room or in the conference room?

The new business office is cramped. It's like a corner room. What do those three employees do? They should have a product development team, an IT team, and a marketing team at least. What can a group of three or four people, who are afraid of the fake daughter do? There is no use counting the fake daughter as part of the team because she's out of the office attending to her evil schemes more often than not.

SK on the other hand should learn to separate personal and corporate life. He's so busy thinking of BH, allowing her to intrude his thoughts anytime of the day, like a lovesick teenager.

He is not suspicious of the fake daughter given her actions. He cannot concentrate and is unable to dig deeper or even do a critical analysis of documents and contracts. He doesn't seem to have anybody on his side to investigate. Is he really a corporate lawyer?

I've met a few corporate lawyers and legal consultants before and you can feel their energy and the way their minds churn. He's the head of new business but he does not have a secretary or a PA. He cannot work independently, relying only on what the chairman tells him to do. As such,he's like a clueless yet glorified go-fer.

On the subject of the fake daughter, where does her greed stem from?

(On a personal note, it's irritating to look at the face of the actress playing the fake daughter. Her chin is unnaturally pointy. It was already pointy before, but with the removal of large parts of her jaw, based on her previous photos, her face now is too tapered - a classic cartoon villain look, like the Joker, Cruella De Vil and RickRoll'D Dastardly, who all had downward pointing triangle faces, which, according to research, people typically think as synonymous with the devil).

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/researchers-explain-why-all-cartoon-villains-look-the-same-2012-5

14 hours ago, reddragon said:

SK on the other hand should learn to separate personal and corporate life. He's so busy thinking of BH, allowing her to intrude his thoughts anytime of the day, like a lovesick teenager.

I think SK never got over his first love.... And when he came back from the US, he got into an accident that kills the Chairman's son..... Maybe he never date after that...???

Hence, now that he met BH again, his crush on BH stated to bloom...?

Like I said before. SK doesn't show any sign of being a lawyer, corporate or otherwise. I mean, the fake daughter is throwing threats at BH in front of him. He witnesses Sang A's open hatred of BH, yet he remains clueless and did not even react or think about those incidents to at least suspect the fake daughter in the "loss" of the ring and her finding it inside BH's bag. SA said that she's going to make sure that Bok Hee gets fired this time.

Even if his crush/love at first sight is rekindled, he should act maturely and use his lawyer's brain.

I laughed at the arrival of the kids who went on a field trip to Singapore. They just popped out, in school uniform and backpacks, but where are their luggage? Even SA's daughter just came into the house like she's back from school.

A ring is a small thing. If you're looking for it, would you be trashing the place, throwing out pillows, beddings and clothing? You should look carefully at places where it can be hidden. Lol

The conflicts inside the Ko household is complicated enough without the shenanigans of the step family, the ex-husband and the floozy. Can we get rid of them right away?

19 hours ago, Saja La said:

I think SK never got over his first love.... And when he came back from the US, he got into an accident that kills the Chairman's son..... Maybe he never date after that...???

Hence, now that he met BH again, his crush on BH stated to bloom...?

This SK (very handsome actor) Is so cute he is like in his college days having a crush on a campus girl :lol:.  BH was switch by birth by his father or by the chairman of the hospital any posibility that SA and SK are sibling?

I find so hard to believe the doctor who do the DNA will allow SA control him, He should have gone to chairman ask for help rather than helping SA, He should have reporrt everything to chairman what is SA doing. He wasted his yrs of studies and reputation <_<

BH now learning that divorce paper not been file to court she should have submit get it from the prostitute she just file it herself just to make sure.

I already starts FF scenes that has no BH, SK, the Chairman and his wife... So, the drama seems really nice now that i don't see the horrid ex, curly orange woman, SA or the step family... And i am grateful that did not watch the ring losing scenario ..... I would have been super mad at SA for her evil stunt.... 

Anyway, what i find sooo nice is that BH and her bio family gets along really well and they seems like a real family despite SA evil tactics.... The madam really need to be told that SA  and her real bio child has been swapped so that SA ego can be pull down a notch or two...  

One other thing, SA is made clear that SK will always side with BH, hence she won't get any chance to be with SK.... 

Another thing i like is that the main leads gets good amount of screen time. K-writer, lets give BH and SK more time and less screen time on SA and BH's ex....  chebal...

7 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

any posibility that SA and SK are sibling?

Oh i really hope not...  I want SA to have no such leverage or advantage of any kind  coz of how cruel she is to those who is less fortunate than her.... I so want her to feel the other end of the stick where her real family is a nobody whatsoever.... 

Oh, i would love it if she goes crawling back to her ex-hubby just so she has power.... lol...

56 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Who is her ex? 

They haven't shown SA's ex-hubby.... SA's divorce her husband without telling her parents and she just march back into her parent's house with her daughter... 

The chairman will be doing DNA test , Again like in typical kdrama SA will switch the result. Is it possible that SK's mom switch the babies because she wants revenge maybe she loves the chairman in their younger days but the chairman marry other woman.

Whats the story behind SK living in SA house yes, we get he and the brother are bestfriend but no reason to stay there permanently and also who is he reporting at?

BH sould file her divorce paper by herself.  I really want tosee flashback of SK and BH younger days :)

SA is planning to tag along SK to NEW YORK business trip i smell somethhing she might drugged or drunk him and faked that they sleep together

Archived