[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@brooksmom it’s in episode 6 where BH recognizes SK. She remembers her school days , a scene where she fell on him in a cycle accident and she thinks how come she did not recognize him till now .  She also recognizes that the old lady is the same lady  who gave her  , her own daughters clothes to wear . 

@shana0127 You are right. I went back and looked at ep6 subbed and she does recognizes him and calls him a jerk when she does recognize him. He called her cute back then but I don't see their first love affection during this flash back. He for sure doesn't recognize her. When I did see ep6 I guess I didn't stay to see ep7 preview too. I hope I pay better attention to the who killed who in the Good Detective mystery.:rolleyes: 

I like it that BH took no notice of SA's trying to insult BH with that contract.... BH was smiling more and more reading the contract and it backfired on SA coz that contract ends up irritated SA alot.... LOL...

I am actually looking forward to SK realizing that his first love is BH (Mu Nee) and how he would react that BH recognize him but said nothing this whole time..... 

ooo oo, possible story line, SK will notice similarities between BH and his first love, first started to deny it, and when SK finally  agree its a possibility, SK will hint/ ask tentatively to BH, which BH pretend not to understand ....  This will drive SK crazy as he his quite sure he is correct, but without BH admitting it, he can't do much anyway.... Nevertheless, SK starts to woo BH, BH tries to ignore SK funny attempt to woo her.... 

And SA will be find out that BH is the milk delivery lady. Her plan to insult BH on this info backfired as her mom hears it and her mom now remember BH. SA's mom and BH got closer after that.... Seeing the Madam are more relax and smiling more seeing BH, the Chairman started warming up to BH. SA, again gets jealous... 

On 7/8/2020 at 6:45 AM, chococarmela said:

@brooksmom Ah, I see. I like this drama... no revenge yet (a little disappointing) but it’s super interesting! I like the kids.

Is there something to revenge for?  Were you hoping for a revenge that BH live well as those jerks who treat her badly stays poor without her needing to dirty her hands to make sure those jerks stays where they are right now... ?

Anyway, love it that BH sign the divorce papers. Now that BH is working at a better place with hopefully better pay, the ex story line can lessen right? Hopefully the k-writer will develop that the Chairman also likes BH prior to finding out that BH and SA were swapped... Maybe some friction a bit with BH and SK would be nice too. BH might think that SK is wooing her coz she is the real Chairman's daughter now. So SK really need to woo her sincerely in order to get his first love back.... heheh

52 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Is there something to revenge for?  Were you hoping for a revenge that BH live well as those jerks who treat her badly stays poor without her needing to dirty her hands to make sure those jerks stays where they are right now... ?

Anyway, love it that BH sign the divorce papers. Now that BH is working at a better place with hopefully better pay, the ex story line can lessen right? Hopefully the k-writer will develop that the Chairman also likes BH prior to finding out that BH and SA were swapped... Maybe some friction a bit with BH and SK would be nice too. BH might think that SK is wooing her coz she is the real Chairman's daughter now. So SK really need to woo her sincerely in order to get his first love back.... heheh

Hello @Saja La 

ML came back to Seol to find out about the car accident that killed his bes tfriend.  He is always writing his thought on a notepad on his phone.  I will come back once the drama has more episodes. I can't stand wathing a drama where ah Ahjumma gets mistreated like the FL. The only person who loves her are her kids. It is so sad, he stepmom and step sister HATES HER GUTS. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello @Saja La 

ML came back to Seol to find out about the car accident that killed his bes tfriend.  He is always writing his thought on a notepad on his phone.  I will come back once the drama has more episodes. I can't stand wathing a drama where ah Ahjumma gets mistreated like the FL. The only person who loves her are her kids. It is so sad, he stepmom and step sister HATES HER GUTS. 

I must have missed the part on ML writing his thought on the notepad of his phone.... I think he may have some memory lost from that car accident... He can't remember anything after the accident, so thats why he can't remember the past...???

Well, this k-drama is a lot better in a sense coz  she sign the divorce paper at ep 8...!!! Normally we suffer for the first 40 episodes before this actress agrees to a divorce.... 

Why do i have a feeling that the 1st born daughter may be SK's child?The first child is really clever and so is SK (i assume)....  BH had to marry the loser ex hubby coz she is pregnant and SK just vanished through thin air..? BH will assume SK left her without knowing that SK was in a major accident...

2 hours ago, Saja La said:

As long as he is not writing to his overseas wife, its ok then... heheh

Im a Shim Yi Young, at first im hesitant watching this drama because its her another loser cheating husband story but i cant ignore it because i like her.

i wonder why SK doesn't remember BH they met before when they are younger. ( I havent watch the earlier episode yet. I saw this description of her role (One day, she realizes her life has been switched with somebody else’s life) does this mean they are switch at birth?

6 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I missed some episodes, can someone sum it up for me? Haha...

We are on episode 9. Which episodes did you miss?  Did you miss week 1 or week 2?:)   

Did anyone catch that. I changed the ep from 10 to 9. Part of me wanted it to be Friday. 

Spoiler

After Madame Jo's car stops in front of Bok Hee's truck, later they stop at a restaurant so Mrs Jo can talk to Bok Hee. Bok Hee apologizes for almost doing the unthinkable but that she would never do that. She goes on to tell her that she has no one to go to. She has a good for nothing husband, a good for nothing father-in-law and  good for nothings stepmother and stepsister. Her husband is taking her house and also wants to take the truck. And took her phone.

The kids are mad at mom. "Seriously, were you going to kill yourself and us too."  Mom says, "I'm sorry, I did put the brakes on before the car came.

Now, at the speed she was going, if she had hit the car, she probably would have killed both Madame Jo and Si Kyung who were sitting on the driver's side of the car.

Madame Jo - at the house, looks up at Manager Si Kyung(6'1) and tells him. "You know, I hated you." He replies, "Ah, that's ok. I understand." Si Kyung used to be her son's best friend and they were both in a car accident where her son died.

Si Kyung -  He moves into Madame Jo's house for a reason and he is reporting to someone. But in this episode we don't know who it is.

Cha Ban -  Bok Hee's husband or soon to be husband. He worked for a phone store but he got fired thanks to his wife's megaphone, yelling out that he is having an affair with that floozy right there working in the nail salon. And he sold their house. Now his wife and two children have no where to go.

Bok Hee gets her own phone. She prays and bargains with her creator . Soon after that, someone is at her house to pick her up to take her to Madam Jo's house. When she arrives at Madame Jo's house, she recognizes it from her milk route days when she was a teen. And she remembers Madame Jo from those days too. She would give her her daughter's almost new hand me downs. She goes into the house. The daughter is there too.  Manager Si Kyung comes down and she introduces him to Bok Hee. Bok Hee recognizes his name. Back in her milk route days she bumped into him. He told her she was cute. Teen Si Kyung introduced himself. Teen Bok Hee introduced herself to him as Mun Hee.  After she recognizes him. She thinks to herself,  ....jerk.

Madame Jo hands Bok Hee an envelope with 50 one thousand dollar checks. Bok Hee is greatful and goes home skipping.

Per @chococarmela request I will do this weeks recaps One episode at a time. Starting from episode 6. And I will wait 5 hours or so before I do the next one. Above is Ep 6 recap

I'm still learning how to do this. Can't figure out how to add more than one spoiler or adding another spoiler during an edit. I guess that's the reason I said I would do one ep recap every 5 hrs or so. It's not considered consecutive posting if you wait a while. @UnniSarah I did all that in my first try but something went heywire. I can do the single spoilers but not the multiple ones. Thanks a munch.:)

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I'm still learning how to do this. Can't figure out how to add more than one spoiler or adding another spoiler during an edit. I guess that's the reason I said I would do one ep recap every 5 hrs or so. It's not considered consecutive posting if you wait a while.

Hi chingu @brooksmom

Here is the tutorial in putting spoiler tags

1. Find you post 

2. bottom of post will have plus sign, quote button , edit button < - - Click on button

3. Once post is open to edit. Click in an empty space 

4. Scroll up to the top of your post and click on the eye button 

5. Then QUOTE BOX WILL APPEAR. 
I hope that is helpful 

Spoiler

Ep7 recap per @chococarmela  request

Bok Hee skips all the way home with her $50,000 instead of going to the bank to deposit her money. At home she goes to her bedroom and locks the door behind her. Just then her husband calls her to ask her where the car is. As she is on the phone with him, she is talking out loud, "where should I put it". He can hear her rummaging thru the closet. But it goes over his head. All he can think about is the truck.  Bok Hee finally puts the envelope in the pocket of a pretty dress. She is so happy. She is dancing and giggling. Her kids get home and she gives them pocket money. We assume here that she goes out.

Cha Ban, her husband, is at the parking lot looking for the truck but thanks to the kids camouflaging the truck, he can't find it. Next he goes to the house in search for the truck key. He searches everywhere in the bedroom. In all the drawers. By the time he gets to the closet he gives up but then he notices the pretty dress and decides to grab it to give it to his mistress. The  mistress is not impressed by the dress, then she says ok and notices the envelope in the pocket of the dress. When she looks inside, the two are pleasantly surprise.  This must be my wife's nest egg. They do the happy dance and rush out to the bank to cash the checks.

Bok Hee back at the house to retrieve the money. She can't find the money, can't find the dress. She rushes out to get the truck to drive to Madame Jo's house.  She tells her what happened. Madame Jo gives Bok Hee some constructive advice.  

The happy couple are anxiously waiting for the cash.  The bank teller finally hands them the cash. As they start to head out with the cash in hand, the bank security guard stops them. Madame Jo reported the checks stolen. They end up in the police station but aren't arrested. The mistress is so mad, she vows to get revenge on Bok Hee. "We'll take the kids"

Cha Ban brings fried chicken or chicken wings to the house. He is using the chicken to pump information about his wife from the kids. "What is your mom doing these days? Does she have money?" The boy starts to talk but his sister kicks him to silence him. "Oh no, she doesn't have money." 

Sang Ah, Madame Jo's daughter calls Bok Hee to come to her office. Her mother told her to give Bok Hee the money that was stolen. Sang Ah shows Bok Hee an envelope with money but before she gives it to her she starts insulting Bok Hee. The two have a verbal fight.  Bok Hee storms out of the office without the money. Si Kyung is outside the door and hears everything. As BH runs out of the office she drops her fanny pack. Si Kyung picks it up and runs after her to get it to her. He catches up to her at the elevator. She sees that he has her fanny pack. He starts insulting her and he won't give it back to her until he's finished. In the scuffle, the fanny pack goes flying in the air; her belongings fly out, including her truck key which ends up going down the elevator crack. Bok Hee looks ready to explode and Si Kyung has an Oh Oh look.

@Triton823  Ep10 raw on Viki

Ep8 Recap per @chococarmela  request

Bok Hee's husband threatens custody of their kids if she doesn't sign  the divorce paper and hands over the truck key. The kids witness all of this. The daughter vows to grow up and become something and when that happens she will ignore all of them who ignored her mom in her time of need. She get a temporary job at Madame Jo's as a temp chauffeur/housekeeping assistant thanks to Si Kyung's idea. SA is against it and makes BH sign a contract. Her first task is to be charge of Se Ra's birthday party. Si Kyung helps her and at one point catches BH as she starts to fall. She has to blow up a lot of balloons so she and Si Kyung go to the basement to look for a pump. It's a really nice basement. Later she and Madame Jo go out to the market to buy cabbages to make kimchi. Madame Jo is all excited because this is her first going out to the marketplace. Different vendors tell them that they must be mother/daughter since they resemble one another. Madame Jo laughs and plays along. The kids have been staying at her stepmother's house and ask that she be nice to the kids when she's away at work. It doesn't look like that is happening. Bok Hee agrees to give the stepmom $500/month for all of them to stay in a little storage room. 

SK seems can't say no or see BH in trouble.... He is so sweet, he has no problem helping BH cleaning up the room BH and her kids will stay.... SK is also having fun seeing BH panic ... LOL..

I think SK can't remember BH because he may have selective memory loss..... 

Another thing i am looking for is that SK finally gets a good night sleep with no nightmare when he doze off with BH... Hopefully these two may get stuck somewhere and were only rescue the next day.... heheh 

Archived