[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm :unsure: I've looked everywhere. Don't know why they are so late. I think it aired yesterday in Korea.

We can lump all the teasers together and make an episode.:rolleyes:

@rolisrntex guess you are right. When I looked yesterday it showed 7 (upside down curly v - meaning hour) then 20. So how I read it was 7:20 am. The show has that I wish I was there atmosphere. Sunny, bright colors, sing -a- longs.

If you are also watching Mom has an affair, this will remind you of the kids who want a rich dad.

31 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Has anyone been to find the first episode? I see the preview for episode 2 on the official site and I see that Viki will be airing this drama. I can't wait to start this drama. The teasers are good. 

So I did some checking. It actually airs at 7pm KST. That was about 4 hours ago. Hopefully, it will be available soon.

Update: Viki has it up now without subs.

did anyone get a chance to see the first ep? so impressions -- bok hee seems different from the character in wanna taste as she is not such a pushover but too early to tell. she has a stepmom, a stepsister and a cantankerous father-in-law -- they are not necessarily walking all over her but neither does she do everything happily and willingly. yet.

the villain side seems more interesting -- sang ha appears to be the kind who will go and plot against her own father's interest. maybe thats why he got this new lawyer fella without telling her? he seemed rather annoyed and disappointed with his daughter -- so he is not someone who pampers his kids. she also appears to do things on her own -- like getting a divorce and moving in without telling her parents first. and the new lawyer fella -- why is he staying in the house? looks like the brother is missing or dead? were he and brother friends? there was a photo there. and the new lawyer fella wrote a message or made a note that he was going to be in korea till he got answers. so what questions is he after? the kid actors seemed alright and natural. so ep 1 was alright. they are not giving all the info in one shot -- most details are being given through conversation. so we should watch this week to get a full picture?

@Lmangla looking at asian wiki plot summary, it looks like miss stuck up Sang Ha is not that familys' biological daughter. Boo Hee on the other hand is. I wonder how that happened? And the husband will be demanding a divorce because his honey is pressuring him to do so. Boo Hee wants to stay married for the kids. And I guess he'll get it accomplished before he finds out his wife is from a wealthy family. Sang Ha too is wondering why this guy  is staying in their house. I guess I might have been wrong about Boo Hee. She becomes a chaebol's daughter by .request or fervent prayer. That guy in the photo in Si Kyungs' room is probably the son of the wealthy family. He's probably dead and they blame Si Kyung.

@rolisrntex I have Kocowa, so I too get to see the subbed version early.

Watched it and my wife says she thinks she will probably like it. She likes SYY's character a lot better in this one so far. Certainly glad to see the main character is not the sad sack pushover type in this one. As far as Sang Ah is concerned, I remarked when she had the contractor dragged off from the premise before the old man came out, that he was already hip to her game. You could tell from his mannerism on the golf course, he wasn't showing all his cards. We'll get intoduced to all of the characters this week and start getting the plot set in motion. I have to remind myself these dailys are a long slog. Hopefully, this writer doesn't get too focused on secondary characters and redemption stories.

It is nice that since this a prime time drama, I will get to see it with subs the same day it airs. It airs live early in the morning here in that states but by the time I finish work, the subs are out.

Ep3 Waa. Is soon to be ex gonna sell the place his wife and kids life in? What a low life. But I guess that's what a lot of soon to be exes do.

And who really is behind the kidnapping.  Stuck up daughter looks suspicious to me. I thought for a moment there that Boo Hee recognized her first love.

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Ep3 Waa. Is soon to be ex gonna sell the place his wife and kids life in? What a low life. But I guess that's what a lot of soon to be exes do.

And who really is behind the kidnapping.  Stuck up daughter looks suspicious to me. I thought for a moment there that Boo Hee recognized her first love.

Yeah. I think the soon to be ex-daughter is behind it. She keeps throwing the company’s name she fired out there as if they were behind it and whoever set it up knew exactly where the mother was going to be. I think she did it to make it look like the ex-business partner did it.

I like Bok Hee’s spunk. She can really dish it out and Miss Stuck Up doesn’t impress her at all.

@rolisrntex  

"Yeah. I think the soon to be ex-daughter is behind it. She keeps throwing the company’s name she fired out there as if they were behind it and whoever set it up knew exactly where the mother was going to be. I think she did it to make it look like the ex-business partner did it."

I've read in one of the other forums that that chaebols' daughter might have killed her brother. 

Anybody know what a twerk emoji is.

44 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

I've read in one of the other forums that that chaebols' daughter might have killed her brother.

It wouldn't surprise me. She knew the older brother would inherit the company and needed to eliminate the competition.

As I said before, I feel like the old man is somewhat hip to her game. There is a reason the old man brought the older brother's friend in to be the company lawyer. 

How long will we have to endure the “I act like I’m tough, but I’m being beaten like an old rug” nonsense?  She should have kicked her husband in his “brains” and ripped out the tart’s fake nails. That’s being tough!  Her father-in-law is a useless piece of trash too. NUFF SAID— Please bring the change quickly.

@rolisrntex  and  @joccu  thanks for the hearts on my "Oh My" post. I did that cause I deleted my ep4 summary because it was stuck and no place to give hearts or anything else. And I couldn't leave my post empty. Anyway, hope you watched ep5

It was really sad. In real life women and men really do become desperate and attempt to do the unthinkable. But our higher being sends his angels to intervene. She and her kids have a wonderful life waiting for them. 

I wonder if the rich lady and Si Kyung witnessed Boo Hee driving the truck  into the river before they stopped her. More disgusting is if she had succeeded, the husband would be mourning over the truck and the money he lost.

Archived