[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

hate those people with crabmentality, BH will never leave her children to her Ex-2facehubby, how can the chairman say those words to BH yes BH had a hardlife but her children are her strength, without them she would had give up life or dead already with that trash husband she has.

The chairman is awake, SA still get to manipulate them even the board member and stock holder of the company can do the major decision without the major stock holder and the funny thing none of the stock holder or board member question or suspicious on the transfer of shares? and also none of them show concern while the chairman is in the coma state?

The other toyguy of SA i think will be her love interest remember "Birds of the same feather Flocks together" SK questioned and warned SA about that guy, but he himself should have investigate why is that guy working with SA.

Question does the BH stepmom and sister already knew she is chairman's real daughter?

SA actress really bad in acting please who knew her please tell her to go workshop !!!!! I can't feel her emotions. She is only good at talking to herself / fone  and camera with glaring eyes :rage:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2020 at 6:32 AM, reddragon said:

Regarding SK, why would he want to live with BH?

Well, duhhh, did u even need to ask this...????? LOL... U do know that SK is madly in love with BH right...?  Before the stupid story line of making SK think he is the son of the Chairman, SK was already always thinking about BH, his life revolves around BH and he said he'll be the one to make BH happy for the rest of BH life....  Now that SK found  out that he is NOT BH's brother, of course he wants to be with BH.... Getting to stay with BH will enable him to get BH to give him another chance to be in a serious relationship with her again

On 9/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, rolisrntex said:

It is probably her mother’s duty to do it but I think it is going to have to be him

I don't want the mother to do it... She has been putting SA first instead of the bio daughter ... I am not even sure she is even realizing that SA has been brain washing her....  

On another note, i like that the Chairman was fast to catch on that it was SA that plotted the "SK is his son". I also hope the chairman will realize that SA did it just to break up his bio daughter with her boyfriend - Another thing that SA wants that was rightfully belongs to his real daughter.... 

On 9/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, rolisrntex said:

I think they find out next episode.

They found out and went to their step sister and step daughter's office and it was poetry in motion her miserable reaction. Having said that, I got the feeling eventually, Ms. Screaming at Walls will make use of them and the trio will attempt to cause a lot of damage. 

I have this reaction :vicx:toward the Dingbat mother. She is so pretentious and bad at communicating. I am glad BH is giving her a piece of her mind. 

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Havent been here for quite a while. so i wonder how is the drama? is it worth watching for just BH and the kids :D ?

just watched the last episode and i really liked the way she let her biological mother have it

In episode 60, things get smoothed over a bit between BH and her parents. As I predicted, it was the old man that  stepped up and said the things that needed saying. I was kind of hoping  the conversation would be the center piece of the episode but it was shorter than I expected. It will take some time for the wounds to completely heal but I believe the process has begun.

Ughh...can't stand SA's holier than thou attitude. Listen woman, none of the stuff you have belongs to you!!! SK has point blank told you HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU, HE'S IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! How dense can you be to continue to cling onto him! He was never your's to begin with, and yet she acts like BH stole him from her. You stole her life plus she & SK were each other's first crush.

Please writer-nim, stop letting SA get away with things! Let her experience failure over and over again with whatever plans she keeps having. 

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

As I predicted, it was the old man that  stepped up and said the things that needed saying. I was kind of hoping  the conversation would be the center piece of the episode but it was shorter than I expected.

You predicted right. I think the father is the kinder figure in this parental unit. The DingBat has no clue on how to do the right thing,for example, when she humiliated and made another woman wear the wedding dress for her fake daughter and complimenting the fake daughter better body. 

Like you, I had wished we had more of the family examining their choices after the facts have been revealed, their prejudices and biases that blinded them to what really matter, a connection with their long lost daughter. The father was searching for her for the longest time and for him to listen to that Ding Bat and bark suggestions to abandon her kid was beyond the pale criminal. He should know better, he lost his two children. Why would he inflect so much pain on his daughter? I take it back saying he is the kinder parent, he is not because the Ding Bat is clueless and he is not. 

9 hours ago, whome said:

Please writer-nim, stop letting SA get away with things! Let her experience failure over and over again with whatever plans she keeps having.

Sad to say seems that the Directornims's favorite cast here is SA that's why everything is all about SA. They should just kill the BH's character let SA be the villain and the victim. Or rather let SA play  triplets so she can have all the screen time:rage:

i hope they cast a new guy that will pursue BH maybe business partner :tounge_xd: , even i like she end up with SK i just want to make him suffer  a bit for being so stupid

Or maybe make the toyguy of SA fall for BH also i want to see SK get crazy jealous and see SA crazy to kill herself :confused:

It's the fastest kidney extraction (3 to 6 weeks recovery time), kidney transplant surgery, and recovery (around 8 weeks) in history. Clap clap clap. The chairman and Bok Hee were never hooked up to monitoring machines and BH is moving about in her bed. Their surgeries and recovery period are shorter than the exposure of DevilChin.

I skipped most parts of the episode as usual, but does the chairman wants BH to call him abeoji or appa? However, I do not hear them say uri ttal. The chairman calls her Bok Hee now, although the dingbat still slips and calls her Mrs. Park or Eun Ha's mom most of the time.

It seems that the chairman has knowledge about Fund X/ X Fund and wants SK to start (sijak) "proper investigation?"

25 minutes ago, reddragon said:

It's the fastest kidney extraction (3 to 6 weeks recovery time), kidney transplant surgery, and recovery (around 8 weeks) in history. Clap clap clap. The chairman and Bok Hee were never hooked up to monitoring machines and BH is moving about in her bed.

Only in Kdrama.

Have to wait for subs to find out what was said between the chairman and BH. It seems that the chairman is one step ahead of SA. He is smarter than she gives him credit for.

On 9/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, smhelen said:

They found out and went to their step sister and step daughter's office and it was poetry in motion her miserable reaction. Having said that, I got the feeling eventually, Ms. Screaming at Walls will make use of them and the trio will attempt to cause a lot of damage. 

I really laughed because of your nickname for SA :D

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

It's the fastest kidney extraction (3 to 6 weeks recovery time), kidney transplant surgery, and recovery (around 8 weeks) in history.

I laughed at how good and not groggy she looked. Heck, colonoscopy patients look haggard once they are up, let alone a kidney extraction. <_<

Still this is part of this drama's charm. The unrealism of everything. 

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

It seems that the chairman is one step ahead of SA. He is smarter than she gives him credit for.

:smort:

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really laughed because of your nickname for SA :D

She is full of envy and feels inferior to everyone and everything. :wut:

Archived