[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

I am so ready for this drama to take a turn! I can't believe how it is dragging... the ex-husband needs to be punched, the ex-boyfriend needs to grow a pair... the fake daughter needs to experience everything that BH has ... the fake mother and daughter needs to live/go somewhere else ... the real mother needs a reality check ... the real father needs to get up and start talking and handling things... but most of all ... BH needs to take control and show her backbone!!!!!!!!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Damn, why do have a horrible feeling that the twin boy will be the one that will help his dad get BH's stamp...?

if that happens i now truly be convinced that being dumb can really be genetical inheritance , the chairmans wife past it to BH now BH passes to the twin boy :joy:

Did SK and SA registered their marriage already? @tarjig i think they still drag it till the 70's now with new toyguy of SA more hardship for BH/CHAIRMAN

I have come to the conclusion that the great reveal will not be so great and it will be trickled down in slow mo. episode after episode. All the village idiots-including BH's snitch-will know BH's birthparents and the last one to know will be the MEGA SIGH AND KICK do nothing BH. 

Sorry to say, I like her business sense but I hate her over sighing with helplessness, and not giving the leaches the hand to talk to. She reacts to every utter venom they spew. :evilelmo:

3 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

if that happens i now truly be convinced that being dumb can really be genetical inheritance , the chairmans wife past it to BH now BH passes to the twin boy :joy:

Did SK and SA registered their marriage already? @tarjig i think they still drag it till the 70's now with new toyguy of SA more hardship for BH/CHAIRMAN

Debak. you both nailed it on the village idiots gene pool .:smort:

23 hours ago, Saja La said:

Damn, why do have a horrible feeling that the twin boy will be the one that will help his dad get BH's stamp...?

He is also stupid @Saja La. He seeems to have forgotten his father didn’t want him when he divorced his mom. He would really help his dad kick his mom out again. 

Can drama get any stupid. Why must everyone need to listen to SA. U telling me. SA and SK will get married. I dont see any love between them. They act like brother and sister. Why ALWAYS Sk defend BH.

When will someone catch SA lies. Twin brother is useless he will going to hurt his mom

Chairman and his wife are weak. The show almost 60 episode and still SA ruin things. 120 episode on this drama. It will take a least 95 episode until secret is out. Before that SA and SK will married. SK look stupid and dumb knowing he not their Son. Lol also look stupid when he find out about accident.

Regarding romance on show. It lack the f it. It been more focus on ex husband,BH adopted mom and sister. Main focus on SA. I think later on SK we will fall in love with SA. Watch once they are married she might have SK kids by then.

ALL CHARACTED ARE USELESS everyone is all evil.

I am so enamored (:onfirex:) with the company set up. It's supposed to be a corporation with shareholders and all. But how come only DevilChin has control of the entire company. She can sell assets and landholdings on her own? There is no comptroller, accounting manager, finance manager, auditor, at all? No financial reports either? The corporate secretary, the comptroller, finance department and legal department (headed by the brainless SK) do not have any inkling about the financial status of the company?

Hello, production staff, at least give us a semblance of a corporate environment. DevilChin is acting like she's a single proprietor, for goodness' sake.

In my previous jobs, accounting people cannot rest until they find where a single cent went. I experienced the same thing when I was handling a client's account and we have to make a monthly expense report. It's painstakingly difficult to find where the loose coins were spent. It can take several hours or a few days, since we have to check previous and current records. Even with an accounting tool, it's still garbage in, garbage out.

No one is probably gonna read this, but i just wanna get this out of my chest...

Somehow, glad i didn't see the whole of this episode, i just saw the last scenes where BH seems upset to whatever the Chairman and Madam were saying...

Spoiler

my wishful thinking story line, this is how i would split the remaining episodes

58- 60th SK confronted the Chairman if he is his son. He receive a rude awakening when the Chairman says no way. Your mom was obsess with me , but the Chairman has never entertain SK's mom at all.

The Chairman has been faithful to Madam all his life.. SK shows the DNA test results. The Chairman declare this is false. ask how did SK managed to get his sample, and SK told him from the chair while the Chairman were at the hospital. SK then realized how foolish he is to do that. Then, the Chairman ask, what makes SK think this in the first place? Did SA put the idea in your head all coz of a photo? Then the penny finally dropped for SK.... The Chairman will then tells SA has pull a swapped on DNA test before this, so the Chairman thinks this is another one of SA tricks to get you to stop hanging out with BH.... The Chairman will give the " i - can't-believe-SK-fell-for-SA-tricks" look...

The doctor receive the letter from that board of ethic/ transplant members that the transplant (whatever they call it) to put on hold on the transplant due to a petition they receive.

61-65th : The Chairman met with the board of (that oppose the transplant issue) and shows prove that BH is their long lost daughter (before they call in BH). Typical k-drama style, BH was never called to explain herself on this, so that petition was cancelled.

The press will sniff this petition and SA will be caught off guard...

: KCB tries to play the concern ex by defending BH

: Surgery went ahead even thou BH was upset from their previous talks with the Chairman and Madam...

66 - 70th : News got out of hand and BH was harassed for selling her kidney in order to get both buildings...

i'm sure that the k-writer can think of a cruel way for BH to find out the truth..

Madam got so guilty that BH is being label with horrible things when BH is doing a good deeds. The Chairman was forced to make a statement to declare that BH is their child that was swapped with SA when they were babies...

The Twin boy  overhead KCB tells the mistress that he already knew that SA and BH was swapped when he overhead it last week. KCB went ahead and tells as soon as he gets lots of $$$ from BH's rich parents, he will give it to the mistress. 

SK told BH that SA has been paying KCB to ruin everything BH does. KCB gets 150K. And the boy added that what he heard (conversation between KCB and his mistress...The twin sister was there too hear all this.

BH pack up and left.

71- 75th : BH got hurt that the Chairman and Madam never told the truth, and BH will remember that hurtful conversation. BH, went and met both the Chairman and Madam. BH will say, the Chairman and Madam can just shove their offer up their RickRoll'D for BH to becoming their daughter coz BH will be the one that rejects them as she chooses her kids over her so called snob parents. She will state how cruel that the demand BH ditch her children but Madam still keeps her evil jealous daughter SA !!! BH pass back the Dreamy children company as BH doesn't anything of her bio parents

SK gets the new DNA test results but was late to catch BH before she left

SA did not know that SK and her dad had a talk. So on her engagement party, SK never shows up.... SA was humiliated in front of her friends

76- 80th : SK had a shouting scenes at the office with SA for her cruelty in her lie just so that she can prevent him being with BH when SA knows for a fact that SK is in love with BH. SA will call SA a first class RickRoll'D and a fake daughter ...!! The Chairman overheard it along with the others staff but said nothing...

BH ends up in a village, with lovely family community... BH works as a care giver at the hospital. A cute widow doctor took pity on BH and let her rent a room his his house

SK frustrated that he can't find BH and her kids, will be so angry with the Chairman and he will say, "had I known this was the Chairman's plan/ requirement, why even bother to find your bio child? Just keep that horrible woman (point at SA) as your daughter... !! Did you know that it was SA that plotted to bankrupted your Dreams Clothing Company and then had one of her minion blown up the factory but falsely pinned it to your bio daughter...?!! All knowingly that BH is your daughter.. So keep that "precious" fake evil daughter of yours.... Madam, are you still so proud to have chosen the fake one over the real one..?"

SK moved out.

81-90th:

SK will search high and low for BH, Lets him suffer weeks of not knowing where they are... SK got into and accident near the village BH and her kids ran off to.... SK lost his memories but found BH.... BH was surprise that SK doesn't remember her... So BH thought it is safe to be here coz SK doesn't remember her or her family. SK took an instant liking to BH and her kids. SK starts to cling to BH who seems familiar but BH pretended not to know him... SK was fascinated with BH. SK fell hard for BH (again). SK ends up renting the other room in the doctor's house.  They live a simple life ... However much BH had tried to prevent it, but she fell for the newly blur amnesia SK. SK decided to  become an adviser in the village as BH decided to sew children clothing and she set up stall to sell what she sew...

On the other side, the Chairman found out how evil SA is and he finally tells the wife all SA evil plans that SA has plotted... They can drag this story so the newly healthy Chairman finds out one by one what SA has done...One project gone bad that not only SA and SeRa was finally kicked out of the house, but SA was fired and being sued for the losses that the company had to bear... Whatever money and shares SA have confiscated.  SA becomes dirt poor... 

Madam keep crying, asking the Chairman to bring back BH and her grandchildren....

91- 100th : SK will plan with the twins to help him propose to BH...

BH finally told SK who he is and she suggest that he goes back to where he belongs, SK refuse and he says he won't regret choosing BH over everyone else in this world. He is okay not remembering his past as long as BH is his future...
BH and SK got married. We see how SK loves to tease BH and how SK acts like the twins real dad... The Boy twin finally figure out what he wants to do, he wants to develop computer games, so the boy twin will be actively learning programming...

BH clothing for kids gets more and more popular... Sure, there was challengers, but somehow, SK thinks fast on his feet that they managed to overcome it together...

The red hair minion, offer SA and SeRa to stay at his apartment as SA can't afford to stay anywhere.... While SeRa was at school, SA , who was miserable that she lost everything drank so much that she is literally drunk. The red hair guy came over  and seeing SA so wasted, he took advantage of SA, so  he and SA did the nasty .... SeRa sees her mom dishevel and sees the adjusshi comes out from the bathroom...  

The Chairman trace SK's mom and blah blah blah, found out that it was the crooked care taker that swapped the babies and the crook lady was related to BH's dead mom. She wanted her niece to be brought up with a rich parents since the crooked older sister is dying... 

BH's step mom were notify that SA is her step daughter and BH isn't. The Chairman paid the step mom handsomely for them to get out of BH's life. The Stepmom took it. KCB gets absolutely nothing and he was fired on the same day SA got fired... 

101-105th:

BH starts vomiting, and the doctor said that they are expecting...... BH and SK told the twins that they will have a new siblings when they had a picnic....

SA also starts vomiting, so the red hair guy suggest they marry since SA is expecting his child... the Red hair guy becomes abusive after the wedding... 

The Chairman finally found BH with a worried as hell SK's mom and Madam was there too... They try to make amend and agrees to start over.... 

106- 115th:

SK regain his memories and he also remember snippet of scenes of the accidents....  SK remembers the phone he took from BH's step sister... 

blah blah, SK solve the mysteries, SA kills SS before the ambulance came...

116-120th

SA sees BH being all glamorous so SA plotted to kill off BH. Plans fails coz SA went into labours there and then.... Where SA was in pain in the bushes, she sees BH been greeted lovingly by SK as he guides he lovingly into the restaurant where the family was waiting for BH.... The ambulance came but SA couldn't wait, so the baby was born at the bushes.... 

EH and ES (who were wearing expensive cloths) met SeRa... How both gloat at SeRa now that SeRa is wearing tacky clothing.... SeRa came home crying and she blames her mom, had SA never been cruel and greedy to take what is rightfully BH adjumma, the Chairman wouldn't have kick us out...!!! 

The police caught SA at the hospital for the murder of BH's brother. SeRa was send to her dad in US while SA serves time

After BH gave birth, the baby clothing went big and ES finally did well in school in programming..... BH became so popular that the baby first birthday became news worthy and SA sees it on TV news, with BH happy celebrating it with her family....

BEST PART, I DID NOT HAVE TO SEE THE VULTURES TODAY. hAHAHAHAH

Episode 58, the great reveal turned out the great fizzle. So anticlimactic. I TAKE THAT BACK, BH is not rolling in happiness and Ding Bat looks miserable but this time she did not faint. 

I got to say the showdown between SK and SA  looks great. One would hope now it's Devil Chin down turn. I hope she crashes and burn. Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I didn't watch the whole thing but Episode 58 looks good to me. Honestly, BH's reaction to finding out about her parentage was understandable. She was distraught and upset over being kept in the dark.

The SA/SK showdown was really good. She kept denying the doctored DNA results to the end and then admitted she just couldn't stand seeing him with BH when cornered. He gave her a piece of his mind. So looking forward to today's subs and at least for the time being we are getting previews again. Must be a hook to keep the viewers looking forward to the next episode.

The painful slog through Dorito Chin's antics for the first 54 episodes of this drama is starting to pay off.

Preview: BH's stepmom and sister visit SA and tells her they are her real family. Step sister calls her Unni.

55 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Preview: BH's stepmom and sister visit SA and tells her they are her real family. Step sister calls her Unni.

That was hilarious...!!! 

Oh, is SK now moving in into BH's house...??? SK can be the bouncer to prevent KCB from coming into the house as he pleases...

And i love it, even in his rush to pack, SK did not forget the "box".... heheh

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

The painful slog through Dorito Chin's antics for the first 54 episodes of this drama is starting to pay off.

It is showtime now. Unni is descending in the inferno she made. BH is taking it all back. Good for her. Janelle Monae Burn GIF by Antebellum

hi everybody

alwas i wanted be an Korean´s citizen because they are like superman if a car hit them just liyin in a bed and wake up like nothin happen.

they can hiden just 5cm and no body see them, in this drama all thougs i have turn reality.

i think SA going the bankrupcy and BH rescue they parents whit the clothing cheap, and the lover of kcb join to the forces of sa

All right! The next episodes might look interesting. More than the confrontation of DevilChin and SK, I like the confrontation of Bok Hee and DevilChin better. SK was lashing out (mildly, I might say) because SA succeeded in turning him into a brainless fool.

BH was still feeling devastated by the turn of events, but she showed DevilChin that she's made of tougher stuff when she told the Richard Simmons off. There was fire and determination there, and SA knows that soon she'll be the one treading on egg shells around the real daughter. She knows that BH can accomplish things through sheer guts and her knowledge of people's nature and feelings. Immediately, at that instant BH finally understood why DevilChin was doing everything to make sure that the does not get close to the chairman and his wife, or have anything to do with the company. 

Even if the development in the revival of the Dreamy clothing company is slow because it's just her and the ajusshi she saved, she's making progress because she knows what her consumers want. She tailor fits the products to her consumers' preferences. You could say that she has her ear on the ground, and her grass-roots knowledge will once again be her inspiration and strength. 

BH said now she understands why fakey's always restless and anxious, and now it's time for her to up the ante and reverse the situation. The loony Richard Simmons had the temerity to go after the chairman and his wife, just to see what happened. Maybe she thought that she could gloat, since her machinations have widened the misunderstanding between the parents and BH. It was actually an opportune moment for BH, because right there and then, she made up her mind to exact revenge on the lunatic, and get back everything that DevilChin took from her. Dun-dun-dun-dun.

I just hope that this time, she'll be able to get a restraining order against the irritating ex-husband. She should just rent out the buildings, since they are under her name, and move to a better place with security. Also, I hope that her son will have even a bit of gray matter between his ears that he'll be able to use wisely (fingers-crossed).

Regarding SK, why would he want to live with BH? He's a company executive. He draws a salary, so he can afford to rent even a one-room apartment. Haist!

Side note: This is a personal observation. The actress playing SA either has lazy eyes or she's crossed-eyed. She tries so hard to prevent the involuntary eye movements, that is why her eyes are always red-rimmed. She also has to move her eyeballs left and right frequently and quickly so they can point in one direction. She's conscious about it, which is maybe one of the reasons why she cannot act. Moon  Geun-young has the same problem, though it is more noticeable on her because here irises are very dark (of course the similarity ends there).

Well, it's about time. I've been waiting for this ep for weeks. 

@kiefshi1056  Out of the three guys, I pick the middle guy for BH. I liked his personality in the role he played in I Have a Lover. It looks like SK and BH will make up but I think SK needs to know there's competition out there. 

At the halfway point things are looking up for BH and her kids. It's going to be a rollercoaster ride from now till the end.

Another take away I got from this episode was even though she was obviously hurt by her parents actions (due to SA’s manipulation), she still showed grace by removing herself from her conversation with them. She knew if the conversation continued, she would hurt their feelings even more so she left.

I think it is going to have to be the chairman that smooths things over.  He is going to have to explain himself that he wanted to make things right as soon as he found out but things happened including ending up in the hospital and that he didn’t want that sorry ex of hers hanging around using the kids as an excuse. It is probably her mother’s duty to do it but I think it is going to have to be him

Archived