[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

I DONT I understand what they abre saying but im happy to see SK and BH with the kids eating together they are like one happy family :) Did i get it ryt BH and husband divorce already?

I don't understand your shorthand. "I DONT understand what they (agree?) but im happy to see...."

"Did i get it (right) BH and husband divorce already? 

I'm waiting for then BH is a cheobol's (sp) daughter overnight.

I am watching ep 45, and I cannot help but wonder why SK, as the head of the legal dept of the company has to accept all the lies of SA. Doesn't he have a suspicious bone in his body? He should not be the corporate layer then because he's inutile. The fake daughter is giving off all the signs of being an evil doer yet the lawyer does not even seem suspicious. He should be looking at past activities, corporate documents, past transactions, illegal connections and such. Another proof of him being not suitable for the job was when he accompanied BH to the police station. When BH asked why he accompanied her, he answered that he was being considerate. My goodness, he's a lawyer of the company, so he should be dealing with things like that. Of course it was not the fault of the actor. Blame it on the script writer.

Shim Yi Young's appearance each episode amounts to just a few minutes, far less than the screen time devoted to the fake daughter and the ex husband and mistress. Is she doing another show?

We are getting the same things each week, it's boring. For such a weak storyline, 50 episodes seem too much, but 100 eps is definitely stretching the plot as thin as the paper the script's written on.

Episode 46

I just finished watching it raw. I am thinking the ex-husband is regretting his life choices. I am not sure what he shouted at the end of the episode but I can guess he is not wanting to end it with BH. I have a feeling she got a divorce. As to the one who keeps talking to herself in empty rooms, hallways and roof tops, is shocked to see that nurse at BH's father, the Chairman, in the hospital. I can only guess but a serious case of black mail is coming at her like a bullet train. The only worry I have is that we will need to suffer until November from this lousy prolonged who is my daddy story. Having said that, BH is more forceful and determined. I hope she brings the house down on both of her fakes sisters. Hahaha

7 hours ago, brooksmom said:

I don't understand your shorthand. "I DONT understand what they (agree?) but im happy to see...."

"Did i get it (right) BH and husband divorce already? 

I'm waiting for then BH is a cheobol's (sp) daughter overnight.

my mistake was sleepy already, i watched last nyt but cant understand a thing cause no sub yet. I mean im happy to SK and BH with the kids eating together.

Did i get it right BH and husband went to file the divorce right?

3 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

my mistake was sleepy already, i watched last nyt but cant understand a thing cause no sub yet. I mean im happy to SK and BH with the kids eating together.

Did i get it right BH and husband went to file the divorce right?

That's what I understood; however, I don't think it is final.

WHY? WHY? SA scene is always on the phone talking glaring, or planning something bad talking to herself glaring or to giving her line on to the camera glaring again, can't the directornim make her cook, shopping or do something else. And please for viewer shake focus to the main actor BH's life too much SA is irritating to the eyes. (just my opinion this actress has limit acting ability) she only has 1 facial reaction :rage:

Most likely BH sister will be SA's puppet again like what she did to husband (greediness of money). But i hope not :( and hope she is chairman's spy and they planned everything before he collapsed and she is just playing dumb to get all SA plan

2 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Thank you. Just when it started to get good. 

I just got through snooping around the MBC website with the help of Google Translate.  A couple of things...

It was preempted on 9/2 for special news coverage.

There was also a post from the network that according to Nielsen in Korea, the ratings are steadily coming up but they experienced a huge spike for episode 46 a 1.6% rise in viewership for just that one episode.

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

There was also a post from the network that according to Nielsen in Korea, the ratings are steadily coming up but they experienced a huge spike for episode 46 a 1.6% rise in viewership for just that one episode.

Thank you for the update. It is not only me/us who thought this got better. Do you what hour does it play in South Korea's time? 

5 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I just got through snooping around the MBC website with the help of Google Translate.  A couple of things...

It was preempted on 9/2 for special news coverage.

The spike is prolly for viewers finally seeing BH stand up to SA. I have to wonder if they are just as tired of us seeing SA so much as we are considering what this drama is suppose to be about. Then we throw in BH standing up to her ex and finally divorcing him as well I am not surprised if viewers were doing a happy dance. 

I am really wondering if that care giver is someone who did something for SA in the past and she paid off thinking she would never see her again but the woman has shown up again to blackmail her. SA's face when seeing that woman was very shocked and scared. Which tells me either she did something to this woman or the woman did something for SA. 

I liked that SK told SA a few times to stay out of his personal business and also called her out on her reasoning for not only firing BH who the chairman like but also closing his pet children's clothing line and that she does not want him to wake up. I don't think that she will get to keep that spot when the Chairman wakes up. I think had she not done what she did he would have just left her as she was but once he wakes up and realizes she not only got herself promoted while he was down but fired his daughter after framing her and closed his pet department he will make sure to air her dirty laundry and tell she is not his daughter. It will be the only way for him to get her out and also punish her for a bit for what she was up too. SA is a dangerous and unscrupulous woman because she has no qualms about hurting everyone if she thinks they are trying to get in her way or take something from her. 

I wonder if the special broadcast was about the weather they are anticipating?

@smhelen said: 

"Episode 46

I just finished watching it raw. I am thinking the ex-husband is regretting his life choices. I am not sure what he shouted at the end of the episode but I can guess he is not wanting to end it with BH. I have a feeling she got a divorce. As to the one who keeps talking to herself in empty rooms, hallways and roof tops, is shocked to see that nurse at BH's father, the Chairman, in the hospital. I can only guess but a serious case of black mail is coming at her like a bullet train. The only worry I have is that we will need to suffer until November from this lousy prolonged who is my daddy story. Having said that, BH is more forceful and determined. I hope she brings the house down on both of her fakes sisters. Hahaha"

*Its more like he didn't want her but now that he sees she is not in a corner crying over him but has a handsome successful man with her that he can see likes her he now notices how pretty she is and how much she changed and is capable. Also he has gotten a lot of money from SA to keep BH away from SK which failed and report on their actions while trying to get back with her which also failed. 

BH was always capable its how he ended with so much money from her hard work yet he took the money and used it on his mistress instead of his wife and kids. Not once have we seen him care about his kids or his wife yet he was quick to give money to the mistress and even now have a roof over his and her heads while getting her a shop while BH struggled to live in a storage room with two growing children trying to find ways to feed them and clothe them. 

Its jealousy as he said today her face was never that radiant and happy while with him, but then I guess it would not be when she was a drudge to his father and him while trying to take care of herself and her kids. His kids are old enough to see what type of father he is and its a poor one. Not only has he not been there to help them with whatever money he got but also he helped harmed BH in not one but two jobs. A stranger tried to do more for BH and her kids then her ex ever did. 

Now she is showing her strong side and is not taking any mess from him finally kicking his mess to the curb but he wants to look back at her not even realizing its regret that he lost something special. When she gave him what he wanted by signing the paper he didn't even file it and instead used it to hurt her again and again holding her back. Now that she is finally done with his mess and has filed for the divorce with not contest and happily took it  he does not know what to do especially since she is not hating him and realizes she is at fault as well for marrying him in the first place. At leas she thanked him for the kids but she has moved on from him. He never thought to have this day when he hounded her for the divorce. Its going to hurt him more when he learns she is the Chairman's real daughter. He will want to try to come back but the divorce should be final by then and there is no way he can do that as she would never take him back. 

4 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am really wondering if that care giver is someone who did something for SA in the past and she paid off thinking she would never see her again but the woman has shown up again to blackmail her. SA's face when seeing that woman was very shocked and scared. Which tells me either she did something to this woman or the woman did something for SA. 

I think but I could be wrong they already met and SA gave her money not to go and see the Chairman who was waiting at a cafe for her. 

I think the Chairman collapsed after SA's blackmailing him and he had a son from someone. I am really stuck with this blackmailing theory of mine. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I think but I could be wrong they already met and SA gave her money not to go and see the Chairman who was waiting at a cafe for her. 

I think the Chairman collapsed after SA's blackmailing him and he had a son from someone. I am really stuck with this blackmailing theory of mine. :ph34r:

The Chairman collapsed after SA confronted him about knowing about BH and wanting his daughter but also about her knowing too. Her words to him about not trying to bring her back then she threw in his face that SK could possibly be his son. SA got this ridiculous thought in her head just because SK's mom was in pictures with the Chairman and his wife. She jumped to conclusions because the Chairman likes SK so much and is close to him. It all goes back to the fact that the Chairman was never close with her but was to his own son , SK and now BH. The woman has serious jealousy problems. 

If SA met her and gave her money then this woman knows something that SA did. There is no way SA would give her money to keep her away unless this woman knows something that would expose something. Is this perhaps a nurse from the hospital where SA and BH were born and she can shed light on how the two were switched? Or how SA came to her and knows the truth? I wonder how she will again try to get rid of her. Will she confront her at the Chairman's bedside thinking he is still in a coma and talk freely allowing him to hear it all? I hope that is what happens. SA's plots in the background need to be exposed. Also people always talk freely around a patients bedside thinking they can't hear them. IT would be ideal for SA and this woman to do this while the wife is out of the room so the Chairman can hear it all. 

On 9/1/2020 at 4:07 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu 

SA has too much screen time. I have been watching this drama through your post . Lol I get so upset when I see SA get away with a lot of stuff. It makes me so mad . I am waiting for the secret to come out. Don forget the nurse is there to protect the chairman. So nothing will happen to him. 

IKR, some of it was just too ridiculous as to how the k-writer thinks that  SA has managed to get away with it...  Shouldn't SA be held accountable for passing the job to a staff that has only been an intern of 2 months and was just recently given full time staff....?? SA way of thinking should be questioned. Normal procedure, there should be a  1-3 months grace period where the other TEAM in charge of the factory operation be working alongside BH  and there should be a TEAM to handle this and NOT a one person job....  With that itself,  SA credential as potential CEO would have been enough to discredit her... 

I was going to give this k-drama till end of this week if they continue to just showcase SA only and her soo not interesting story line.... Glad that in ep 46, the story line focus on BH-SK and the rating for ep 46 spike up coz a lot of us wanna see BH and NOT SA.... Hope they continue to centre the story line to BH and SK and they start dating...!!!

I am already imagining how their dates will be.... SK will bring BH and the kids to an outing like kite flying or fishing somewhere out of the city.... There, they will have a picnic....

There will be a scene where SK is happily humming a tune and being all giddy preparing a basket full of food. When the Chairman's wife ask him why he is so happy, and SK will say he has a date with BH and her kids upon celebrating her divorce. I would love it that since SK doesn't know that SA has spread lies of her dating SK, SK will burst that bubble unknowingly. SK will thank the Madam, that he has taken her advice and are thinking of marriage as he finally took courage and confess to BH that he likes her. And as BH is finally divorce, BH and him can finally start dating... He'll thank the Madam for the push and he'll thank her also for bringing her to him coz since day one, BH has been on his mind day in and day out.... SK will also say he can imagine himself as a dad to a pair of twins and SK will wink to the Madam, so that the Madam can guess which twin SK is referring to. Then SK will have a huge smile on his face and he will take his basket and off he goes..

The Madam will be speechless and she finally FINALLY realized that SA has been lying to her all on this. That SA is a big fat liar. Since SA can lie on this, then SA can lie about most stuff with regards to BH... The Madam will wonder what else has SA have been lying.... 

All four enjoyed fishing as SK was teaching BH and the twins fishing. BH managed to catch one fish and SK was helping BH on this. They then grill the fish that was caught.. SK will converse with the kids and SK was the one to realized that the boy twin likes singing and dancing... The girl twin wants to be a lawyer and both arguing that they will be the one to support their moms. SK will softly whisper that the kids will lose, coz SK will be the one to support the twins' mom. BH blushed hearing that.. ..

And on the way back from their picnic, it was raining heavily that they stop at a restaurant for a while to wait out the rain. While they were eating at a local restaurant, the news came out that the whether has gotten worst and all major roads are flooded around that village and the news presenter  advice that everyone should not be travelling. The adjumma owner of that restaurant said that the four of them should stay the night.... She mentioned to SK, that she has a room big enough to fit SK and his family. That adjumma will say, i'm sure your wife would appreciate staying the night instead of driving in this dangerous weather...  SK, upon hearing the adjumma mistakenly thinks BH is his wife, smile and he doesn't correct the mistake... BH will notice SK walking towards them with a huge smile on his face and BH ask what he and the adjumma was talking about... he whisper to her that the adjumma thinks BH is his wife and he said he said he likes the sound of that.... BH, was speechless hearing SK saying this, so she just giggle and secretly happy to hear this.... The twins too did not mind it when the adjumma said to one of them to tell their mom and dad (indicating SK) that their room is ready... The kids decided to play along and call out SK "apa" and "oma" and all four just  giggle ...

When the twins has fallen asleep, both BH and SK got out of the room to talk a bit...  They chatted about life.... SK confess that one of his eye he can't really see and when BH ask how did this happen, SK trusted BH enough to tell about his accident. BH was touched that SK was telling her this...

Both went back to the room, only to see that the boy twins has roll to one side towards the girl twin and they are sharing the blanket and that BH can no longer sleep in between those kids... SK offer to sleep outside to protect BH's "virtue". BH felt bad and says, she can squeeze and share the blankets with  the kids (behind the boy twin)  while SK can have the other blanket and he stay separate from her...

Come morning, SK was hugging her (from behind her) as they share the blanket. SK woke up first, and he realized that he has slept well with no nightmare and with BH in his arms... He quickly removed is arms around BH before BH wakes up... We will get to see SK smiling happily and slowly he walks out of the room... BH, who had pretended to still be a sleep, sees a glimpse of SK with a huge smile on his face while he head out of the room... SK met outside the room  the owner of the room that they have rented for the night. The owner ask if the wife and kids slept well last night. SK, he will answer, yes, my wife and kids slept well last night...  BH was smiling with giddy upon hearing SK's reply... 

As a inside joke, when the four of them are together, the twins loves to jokingly call SK "apa" and SK will answers "yes my kids".... 

Sorry for the long comment, i kinda got carried away writing this... heheh

Archived