Seo Ji Hye Pretends To Be A Picture-Perfect Family With Lee Sang Woo And His Daughter In “Red Balloon”

Jan 12, 2023
by S. Cho

Red Balloon” has teased Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, and Oh Eun Seo’s exciting day at the amusement park!

Starring Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sung Jae, Hong Soo Hyun, and Lee Sang Woo, JTBC’s “Red Balloon” is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst. Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams.

Spoilers

In the last episode, Jo Eun Kang thought of an elaborate plan to worsen the relationship between her close friend Han Ba Da (Hong Soo Hyun) and Han Ba Da’s husband Go Cha Won (Lee Sang Woo), who she has feelings for. To ensure some time alone with Go Cha Won, Jo Eun Kang sent Han Ba Da on a trip with her mother Yeo Jeon Hee (Lee Sang Sook). In the middle of the night, Jo Eun Kang attempted to seduce Go Cha Won while wearing Han Ba Da’s robes, adding further tension to the story.

The new stills are incredibly deceptive, showing Jo Eun Kang and Go Cha Won at the amusement looking like a happy family with Go Mi Poong (Oh Eun Seo), who is the daughter of Go Cha Won and Han Ba Da. The trio wears matching bunny headbands and smiles happily as they have a blast. Later, Go Cha Won makes Jo Eun Kang’s heart flutter by gifting her her favorite red balloon.

Lee-Sang-Woo-Seo-Ji-Hye-3.jpg

Lee-Sang-Woo-1.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Woo-Seo-Ji-Hye-2-1.jpg

While taking a break to eat, they pose for a polaroid photo at the restaurant, taking what appears to be a perfect family picture. As she basks in the glory of pretending this family is hers, Jo Eun Kang’s expression is full of joy. Stay tuned to find out whether her scheme will truly be successful!

Lee-Sang-Woo-Seo-Ji-Hye-1.jpg

Ahead of filming for this amusement park scene, it’s said that Seo Ji Hye and Lee Sang Woo were both overflowing with excitement. Despite the cold weather, both actors gave their best while filming on the roller coasters, earning praise for their realistic performances. In the scene where they’re picking out headbands, Seo Ji Hye and Lee Sang Woo made everyone on set crack up with their sincerity in sharing opinions with Oh Eun Seo. Additionally, both actors made sure to keep Oh Eun Seo warm while comforting her throughout their long and tiring filming session.

The producers of “Red Balloon” commented, “As she digs her way in between the relationship of Han Ba Da and Go Cha Won, you can see Jo Eun Kang’s elaborate, high-level strategy of also winning over Mi Poong. Please stay tuned to see the results of Jo Eun Kang’s big picture as she sets off on a happy outing at the amusement park like a family after intentionally making Han Ba Da meet [her middle school friend] Shin Gi Han (Choi Sung Jae).”

This upcoming episode of “Red Balloon” airs on January 14 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562666wpp/seo-ji-hye-pretends-to-be-a-picture-perfect-family-with-lee-sang-woo-and-his-daughter-in-red-balloon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hong Soo-hyun and Lee Sang-woo, who were affectionate, begin to crack... 'red balloon'

NISI20230107_0001171304_web.jpg?rnd=2023

On the last episode of TV CHOSUN's weekend mini-series 'Red Balloon', aired at 9:10 pm on the 7th, Han Bada (Hong Soo-hyeon) told her mother-in-law, Gongju Na (Yoon Mi-ra), that Jo Eun-kang (Seo Ji-hye) told her about her relationship with a man while studying abroad. Hearing the words and feeling bad.

Recalling Go Ji-won's (Lee Sang-woo) question, "Were you popular when you went to study in Italy? There were a lot of men," Han Bada asked Jo Eun-gang about what he talked about with his mother-in-law, but Cho Eun-gang pulled it off and said, "Didn't you talk about that?" Hanbada's secret question and Jo Eun-gang's answer, "I didn't do it. What are you doing useless?" raised questions.

In the broadcast on the 7th, Hong Soo-hyun and Lee Sang-woo were caught confronting sharply without a smile, drawing attention. In the play, the sea and the high dimension have a serious argument, while the high dimension, surprised by the attack of the sea that pours out words without hesitation, stops as if embarrassed. Attention is focusing on what the cause of the incident in which the fine cracks were broken as the Hanbada-high-dimensional couple, who had overcome the hurdles, engaged in a tense nervous war.

The production team said, “The point of watching episode 7 will be to focus on what will be the case in which the sea and the high dimension face a dangerous crisis while unfolding a fierce confrontation.”

https://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20230107_0002151352

Zia (지아) - 사랑 그 말은 못하고 (Hard To Say I Love You) [Red Balloon OST Part 3]

Spoiler

With his co stars and staff  from drama Red Balloon.

25d2ec28b539f04e9d4b934002ac2db5237e8f9b

https://www.instagram.com/p/CngkyoXpue3/

I am not watching the drama but Sang Woo`s character heard that his wife might cheat on him and he doesn`t confront the wife but he cheats too? :oOnly in  makjang universe! :D

Spoiler

From drama Red Balloon

[Highlight Episode 8-2] Seo Ji-hye kissed Lee Sang-woo in front of Hong Soo-hyun? The red balloon in Seo Ji-hye's growing heart #red balloon #TV Chosun

Spoiler

Snow sledding date with '♥Kim So-yeon'

WVUGDZSD3G4S7U4EHVCJ4P7YQE.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Lee Jung-hyeok] It's been 7 years since we got married, what is this sweet snow sledding date? This is a picture of Mom's Café.

Actress Kim So-yeon revealed a photo of her husband Lee Sang-woo on a snowy date. She's full of 'dressing up', and they look just like siblings.

On the 27th, Kim So-yeon uploaded several pictures with a white heart emoji.

RJMJV5VUJCSIFGIVPBHRAEMDFM.jpg

In the photo, So-yeon and her husband Lee Sang-woo rode a sleigh in the middle of the snow, exuding a sweet atmosphere befitting the representative 'couple in love' of the entertainment industry.

Even after 7 years of marriage, their affectionate appearance, such as taking pictures of each other, exudes warmth. Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo got married in 2017. Kim So-yeon chose the tvN drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which is scheduled to air in 2023, as her next work. 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' presents a different kind of fun from season 1 with the action play of Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938 in the age of chaos.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2023/01/27/TUWV74O3UBQOSEJ3VSABLA3T44/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn5vwcUP0QC/

Exclusive! ELLE Chats with Red Balloon’s Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, and Hong Soo Hyun

January 30, 2023

Red Balloon is a melodrama that tells the story of four individuals who are unhappy with their lives and relationships. At least, that’s the simple version of the story. Each of them chooses to seek comfort in people and become involved in dangerous relationships that may jeopardise their lives and everything they’ve worked hard for.

In an exclusive interview with ELLE Singapore, actors Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, Hong Soo Hyun, Lee Sung Jae, and Jung Yoo Min talk about Red Balloon. Their character inspiration, similarities shared with their on-screen counterparts, and most memorable scenes from the show.

Exclusive-ELLE-Chats-with-Red-Balloons-S

What was it about this script that made you want to participate in the project?

Seo Ji Hye: In a meeting with the writer, we discussed how I’ll be able to express an extremely wide range of emotions through my character Jo Eun Kang. As an actress, I was really curious about how that would play out and saw it as a challenge. Hence, I chose to be a part of this production as it was a character that was different from all the ones that I played.

Lee Sang Woo: As a matter of fact, my decision was made even before I read the script. The director was the first person to give me an opportunity to be part of a one-act play, and the writer was like a benefactor to me who taught me about my passion for acting 16 years ago, through the drama First Wives’ Club. So I could easily make the decision to be part [of the drama] and was filled with joy that I could work with the writer again even before I read the script.

Hong Soo Hyun: I fell in love with the script as reading the lines and passages of it made it feel like I was watching a drama production. I really couldn’t wait to watch it and as an actress, I really wanted to “meet” Han Ba Da as soon as possible. Above all, I chose to be a part of this production without even hesitating for a second because the writer of it was Moon Young Nam and the director Jin Hyoung Wook. I am gladly working with both of them whom I’ve always wanted to work with.

Lee Sung Jae: It was interesting watching the story about this combination of unique characters. Also, it was pleasing how my character, Ji Nam Cheol, had a different personality from all of the other characters I have played so far. Hence I wanted to take on this challenge.

Where did you draw inspiration to play your character in Red Balloon?

Hong Soo Hyun: Rather than drawing inspiration from somewhere or something, I tried to follow the emotional flow of Han Ba Da. By going through the script countless times, I made the effort to get a grasp of her past, present, and emotions, and put focus on expressing in detail the sway in her emotions due to the betrayal she had to go through.

Lee Sung Jae: Rather than drawing inspiration from something or somewhere, the script of the drama was one that is well organised and detailed. Hence, I was immediately able to get a grasp of how I should portray the character Ji Nam Cheol. In addition, I had many discussions with both the director and writer before we started filming, which helped me make my character more complete.

Jung Yoo Min: I would sometimes take the emotions that I have felt or experiences that I have gone through directly or indirectly and connect them with what Eun San, and I tend to imagine how she would feel too. In addition, the lines written by writer Moon Young Nam have empowered me in terms of my ability to empathise with my character. While reading the lines in the script, I too found inspiration for my character within the realm of empathy inside me.

Compared to previous dramas, what do you think was the biggest difficulty you experienced while playing your character?

Seo Ji Hye: In the productions that I have been a part of in the past, I have played many characters that were confident and urbanised. However, Eun Kang was a character who had a complex inner mind and did not reveal her desires and greed that were in her heart, making it challenging for me to express such aspects of her when acting in front of the camera.

Lee Sang Woo: Speaking as an actor, when a script hasn’t been completed, it means that there are a lot of gaps to fill together with the director. Hence, there were times during the filming that was tough for me. However, I didn’t face many difficulties while filming Red Balloon and everything is falling well into place.

Is there any similarity or difference between the character and yourself?

Seo Ji Hye: It seems like there are many differences between the two of us because we have almost opposite tendencies. While I am an extrovert who is cool about almost everything, I feel that Eun Kang has a different personality that is calm and honest.

Lee Sang Woo: We are both similar in the sense that we like cooking and are good at it. As for differences, my character’s mother and wife do not get along well, but in reality, my mother and wife have a good relationship with each other.

Hong Soo Hyun: We both are similar in the sense that we both are passionate and pure. What differentiates us is I am more considerate towards others (unlike Ba Da), and I will always try to complete tasks on my own.

Lee Sung Jae: I think we are similar in that we both try our best to endure and persevere as much as we can no matter what. However, my character may feel a little frustrated whenever he has to hold back what he has to say, but I don’t think that is how I feel in real life.

Jung Yoo Min: We seem to be similar in terms of our attitude towards life and our driving forces. We are different in the sense that I have more fears than Eun San, and I don’t do anything that feels reckless to me.

What was the most memorable scene for you in Red Balloon?

Seo Ji Hye: The swimming pool scene was the most memorable for me. I believe that it was a scene that showed the inner side of Eun Kang well. It felt like the scene wasn’t simply about her swimming, but was instead showing the audience her burning desires that were hidden deep in her heart.

Lee Sang Woo: I remember the scene where Eun Kang came onto the bed my character was on and hugged him from behind when he was asleep with Ba Da.

Lee Sung Jae: The camping scene by the lake that was aired in episode four was the most memorable to me. It was impressive because it was the first time Nam Chul and Eun San, who had their own struggles to deal with, talked openly, and I think the final product turned out to be beautiful.

Can you share with us a memorable moment on set?

Hong Soo Hyun: I think the café scene, which is the first scene of episode 15, will be a very memorable one. This is because it is a scene where various emotions of Ba Da are mixed.

Lee Sung Jae: It might be because of the pleasant atmosphere of the film set, but every moment of the process is memorable to me. In particular, there were many scenes that I filmed with Jung Yoo Min, and it was interesting sharing our opinions and working together because she holds a strong passion for acting and was well prepared.

Jung Yoo Min: It was when we were filming the scene where an accident happened in the junkyard. It was a scene that could be dangerous even while we film it, hence everyone had their guards up while filming it. During the process, Lee Seong Jae didn’t hold back physically and used his body like a martyr, so I followed suit. I believe the final product will reflect the amount of effort we have put in.

Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, And More Have A Tense Encounter At The Police Station In “Red Balloon”

Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sang Woo, And More Have A Tense Encounter At The Police Station In “Red Balloon”

Feb 5, 2023
by S. Nam

Red Balloon” has dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Red Balloon” is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst. Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams. Lee Sang Woo plays Han Ba Da’s (Hong Soo Hyun’s) husband Go Cha Won, who is a dermatologist.

Spoilers

The newly released stills of the upcoming episode preview a tense moment between Jo Eun Kang (Seo Ji Hye), Han Ba Da (Hong Soo Hyun), Go Cha Won (Lee Sang Woo), and Shin Ki Han (Choi Sung Jae) at the police station.

In the stills, Han Ba Da is sitting in front of the police officer with Jo Eun Kang and Shin Ki Han by her side as they file a complaint. She covers her mouth while in tears as Shin Ki Han appears to be raising his voice at the police officer in anger. Jo Eun Kang also shares a nervous gaze.

Go Cha Won rushes to the police station but stops as he sees the three sitting in front of the police officer, and he steps outside with Jo Eun Kang to have a conversation. Go Cha Won also looks displeased by the sight of a teary-eyed Han Ba Da and Shin Ki Han by her side, raising questions about why the four have met at the police station.

Red-Balloon-2.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565394wpp/seo-ji-hye-lee-sang-woo-and-more-have-a-tense-encounter-at-the-police-station-in-red-balloon

Turning Points To Look Out For In The Upcoming Episodes Of “Red Balloon”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 9, 2023
by S. Cho

Red Balloon” is gearing up for some intense turning points in its next episodes!

TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon” is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst. Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams. Lee Sang Woo plays Han Ba Da’s (Hong Soo Hyun’s) husband Go Cha Won, who is a dermatologist.

Ahead of this week’s broadcasts of Episode 15 and 16, “Red Balloon” has shared three key turning points that will heavily impact the story. Check them out below!

Han Ba Da’s awakening

In Episode 15 and 16, all focus is on how Han Ba Da will respond now that she’s confirmed her husband’s affair with Jo Eun Kang, her best friend of 20 years. As Han Ba Da grew more and more suspicious of her friend, she confronted Jo Eun Kang about their broken friendship necklace, her father’s debt, and the Sokcho trip she sent her on, but Jo Eun Kang claimed to be innocent and only responded with tears and sadness.

Han Ba Da came to trust Jo Eun Kang once again, but as soon as her mother Yeo Jeon Hee (Lee Sang Sook) regained consciousness, she exposed her son-in-law’s affair. Yeo Jeon Hee told her daughter, “I saw them with my own two eyes. Hugging and kissing,” leaving Han Ba Da in a state of shock.

After hearing Kwon Tae Gi (Seol Jung Hwan) say “Even if I don’t know how Go Cha Won feels, I definitely know how Jo Eun Kang feels,” Han Ba Da experienced a rude awakening. She went through Go Cha Won’s phone then head to his car. On his black box, she was horrified to discover that the night Yeo Jeon Hee fainted, Jo Eun Kang had walked up to Go Cha Won’s car. Later, Han Ba Da discovered a letter written by Jo Eun Kang for Go Cha Won after they had spent the night together. After finishing the letter, Han Ba Da crumpled the page and left the car feeling angry and betrayed, raising curiosity to see how Han Ba Da will act now that she has tons of evidence of their affair.

2-1.jpg

Jo Eun Kang’s remorse

While chasing down her secret ambitions, Jo Eun Kang suffered with her anxiety and remorse. When Yeo Jeon Hee fainted from the shock of seeing Jo Eun Kang and Go Cha Won kiss, Jo Eun Kang was terrified that she would wake up and expose them. Despite her fears, Jo Eun Kang stunned viewers with her audacity as she casually lied to her best friend Han Ba Da about why her mother fainted and why she was with Go Cha Won.

Additionally, the company CEO that Jo Eun Kang secretly handed over her designs to eventually stole Han Ba Da’s designs and released a cheap product, putting Han Ba Da in a sticky situation. When Jo Eun Kang called to complain about this, the CEO threatened her by saying that she was actually an accomplice, making Jo Eun Kang very nervous. While everyone was comforting Han Ba Da through her tears, Jo Eun Kang remained conflicted. Eventually, Jo Eun Kang left Go Cha Won a text reading, “Let’s end things,” implying that she has finally begun to acknowledge her cruelty and stopped her insatiable chase of things she cannot have.

4-1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1565939wpp/turning-points-to-look-out-for-in-the-upcoming-episodes-of-red-balloon

Hong Soo Hyun And Lee Sang Woo Are Caught Off Guard By Their Daughter’s Sudden Tears In “Red Balloon”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 10, 2023
by S. Cho

Red Balloon” has shared a preview of Hong Soo Hyun and Lee Sang Woo’s emotional family meal!

TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon” is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst. Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams. Lee Sang Woo plays Han Ba Da’s (Hong Soo Hyun’s) husband Go Cha Won, who is a dermatologist.

Spoilers

In the drama’s previous episode, Han Ba Da came to a life-changing realization when she found substantial evidence of the affair between her husband Go Cha Won and her longtime best friend Jo Eun Kang.

After Han Ba Da’s mother Yeo Jeon Hee (Lee Sang Sook) told her she saw Go Cha Won and Jo Eun Kang kissing, and she heard another account from Kwon Tae Gi (Seol Jung Hwan), Han Ba Da decided to look for more evidence of their affair. While going through Go Cha Won’s car, she discovered his black box and a letter written by Jo Eun Kang after the pair spent the night together. Blinded by rage, Han Ba Da angrily left the car, leaving viewers wondering how she will move forward.

Ahead of the upcoming episode of “Red Balloon,” TV Chosun released photos from a tearful family lunch between Han Ba Da, Go Cha Won, and their daughter Go Mi Poong (Oh Eun Seo).

While eating as a family, Han Ba Da and Go Cha Won are sharing a serious conversation. Han Ba Da appears indifferent while Go Cha Won is trying his best to suppress his emotions, but the two are caught off guard when Go Mi Poong suddenly begins to cry. Eventually, Go Mi Poong’s tears startle Han Ba Da so much, to the point where she gets up and leaves the restaurant.

Spoiler

Oh-Eun-Seo.jpg

Go Mi Poong falls into her father’s arms where she continues to shed tears, raising questions about the future of this family. What will happen to them now that Han Ba Da knows about Go Cha Won’s affair? Will they be able to put their differences aside and commit to creating a happy environment for their daughter?

Lee-Sang-Woo-1.jpg

Lee-Sang-Woo-2.jpg

During filming, it’s said that Hong Soo Hyun and Lee Sang Woo impressed the drama’s crew by matching the eye-level of their on-screen daughter and helping comfort Oh Yeon Seo while she nervously prepared for the scene. Both actors also slowly articulated their lines to be extra considerate of Oh Yeon Seo, taking time to meticulously go over all areas the young actress wanted to practice. Once Oh Yeon Seo gave her flawless crying performance, her co-stars cheered her on with silent applause and thumbs ups!

The “Red Balloon” production team commented, “No matter the meaning, the tears of Mi Poong, who has sensed a breakup, will soften the hearts of Han Ba Da, Go Cha Won, and viewers. Please look forward to Episode 15 of the unpredictable ‘Red Balloon’ to see what actions Han Ba Da has chosen to take following the confirmation of Jo Eun Kang and Go Cha Won’s affair.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1566278wpp/hong-soo-hyun-and-lee-sang-woo-are-caught-off-guard-by-their-daughters-sudden-tears-in-red-balloon

• 2 weeks later...

All For You, love couple Kim So-yeon♥ Lee Sang-woo together with '23 Spring Collection Ball

105156_111229_3557.jpg

This season's pictorial has been filmed with foreign models for the first time since All For You's launch under the theme of "be with you, be happy" to capture All For You's unique happy mood.

This collection consists of a variety of items that can be worn comfortably regardless of age, centering on the sports casual line. All For You's 2023 spring campaign pictorial and fashion film can be found on All For You's official Instagram and YouTube. Spring new products can be found at All For You stores nationwide and online at Hansung Mall.

https://www.kdfnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=105156

Seo Ji Hye Chats About Viewers’ Reactions To “Red Balloon,” Her Candid Thoughts On Marriage, And More

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Feb 27, 2023
by S. Cho

Seo Ji Hye has spoken about successfully wrapping up “Red Balloon”!

TV Chosun’s “Red Balloon” is a thrilling yet passionate story about the sense of deprivation we all feel when comparing ourselves to others, the thirst of jealous ambition, and our struggles to quench that thirst. Seo Ji Hye stars as Jo Eun Kang, who dreams of becoming a teacher but instead works as a tutor after consistently failing her employment exams. Lee Sang Woo plays Han Ba Da’s (Hong Soo Hyun‘s) husband Go Cha Won, who is a dermatologist. On February 26, the weekend drama aired its finale to its highest viewership ratings ever at 11.6 percent.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of Seo Ji Hye’s previous project “Crash Landing On You,” as well as her “Red Balloon” co-star Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon, are two celebrity couples who met while working on a project together. When asked about the potential of meeting someone on set, Seo Ji Hye responded, “I was also curious so I asked Lee Sang Woo how he met [his wife] and ended up getting married. I asked, ‘Is it nice to be with an actor?’ and he said there were pros and cons.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1569318wpp/seo-ji-hye-chats-about-viewers-reactions-to-red-balloon-her-candid-thoughts-on-marriage-and-more

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So yeon promoting for 2023 Women's Marathon, sponsored by All for You

dcae7175b42d915dd005c088e46421de2226c64f

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpRjJ20JGTE/

Couple Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo wear women's marathon T-shirts, "run separately and together"

c2677aa77775fd888cf992a1dfeed3563351d16f

Couple Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo wore official T-shirts for the women's marathon and sent a message encouraging participation.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, sponsors of the women's marathon and the official models of the casual sports brand 'ALLFORYOU', sent a message encouraging participation in the women's marathon through the YouTube channel of 'Women's Marathon TV' on the 1st.

The T-shirts worn by the two in the video are the official T-shirts for the women's marathon, and are sponsored items provided by All For You to all marathon participants.

Couple Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo introduced that the women's marathon was held with "a good purpose of creating a healthy daily life with citizens" and said, "We hope to participate in the upcoming 2023 Women's Marathon by walking and running separately and together."

Actress Kim So-yeon made her debut in the SBS drama ‘Dinosaur Teacher’ in 1994, and showed off her creepy performance as Cheon Seo-jin in the 2020 SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Penthouse’. She is continuing her heyday as an actress, winning the first acting grand prize in her life at the 2021 SBS Drama Awards.

Actor Lee Sang-woo made his debut in the 2005 KBS2 drama 'Eighteen Twenty-Nine' and received favorable reviews from viewers for playing the lead (high-level) role in the recently ended TV Chosun drama 'Red Balloon'.

The two, who worked together in the same drama, got married in 2017 with the blessings of fellow actors.

Various events for participants such as pre-event, special event zone, award ceremony and celebratory performance will be held at this women's marathon. The application period is from Monday, February 20th to Friday, March 31st, and applications can be made through the Women's Marathon website

http://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=233431

2023 Women's Marathon, Actor Kim So-yeon & Lee Sang-woo cheering video> #All For You X The 23rd Women's Marathon A cheering video from All For You's exclusive models, actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo! Separately, together, let's run this women's marathon together!