Guest sqlj

Saw him in Youth Comic/ Almost Love. Yeah, he's cute. The first thing you notice is his smile and nice set of teeth. Not too sure about his body tho...KWON sangwoo's bod is much better...hehe :P can't believe they share the same name tho...

Guest vicodin

hahahaha inez *covers inez eyes* hands off my husband, girl.. he's too innocent for you ! :P

okay, im gonna repeat it again, im seriously happy that people are starting to notice my husband Lee Sang Woo. He was an "underdog" back then and this thread was quiet for quite a long time until he appeared on Youth Comic and people are starting to set their eyes on him hehehe. He needs to be in more movies or dramas but lunagal said he's goin to the army so i think we'll have to wait until he gets off the army. what a true bummer ! well, i just hope when he's done with it, he'll appear in more movies and dramas ^^

sqlj, when i first fell in love with Lee Sang Woo, i was a big fan of Kwon Sang Woo and i was surprised myself knowing 2 of my fave guys in the world share the same name hehehe if you go back to the 1st page, you can see TY_KSW called me as mrs.2woos hahaha ^^

Guest shred

so that's what his name is!

geeezzz .. i've been crushing on him in 18v29 and couldn't find his name in koreanwiz :sweatingbullets:

Guest gwylui

he's so adorable!! his characters in 18 vs. 29 and almost love/youth comic were similar. both considerate and genuine. here's a pic from almost love/youth comic. of course, kwon sang woo is just gorgeous as always. lolz

r_g0000002501_40_01.jpg

i'm not sure if anyone already posted the link to watch almost love/youth comic on youtube, but if, so here it's again.

http://youtube.com/results?search=youth%20...o_date_uploaded

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happy_me

Knock....knock.....

Annyeong..........I just watched 18 vs 29 and this man directly came to my attention. he's so cute....... havent watched youth comic, but soon i will. is he in military service now? any updates about him?

Guest chim'yuan

haha

yeah.. he looked great inside

like a really nice guy

aha

gosh he is in Kwon Sang Woo's movie as well..

Dlled it for ages but haven't watch it.. haha

need to watch it .. haha

thanks so much for buildin up the thread

• 1 month later...
Guest WanMinBin

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched Almost Love last night and gah, I was practically DROOLING over this guy!

So hot!!!

omg, the bathing scene!!! LOL! I can't believe they actually did it!

and I gotta say.....I prefer his body over KSW's. :phew:

plus he's so handsome! :wub:

edit: omg, he's going to do his military service???!!!

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TY_KSW

hahahaha inez *covers inez eyes* hands off my husband, girl.. he's too innocent for you ! :P

sqlj, when i first fell in love with Lee Sang Woo, i was a big fan of Kwon Sang Woo and i was surprised myself knowing 2 of my fave guys in the world share the same name hehehe if you go back to the 1st page, you can see TY_KSW called me as mrs.2woos hahaha ^^

Vic... Still, there is no doubt if u become Mrs_3Woo....

Muahhahahha..... There are 2 SangWoo... Who knows if next coming years happen another sexy Kim SangWoo or Park SangWoo ???

Muahahhahah!!!!!

Speaking of mission of covering Inez's eyes... It's a mission impossible !!!! :w00t:

U cud cover hers but cun do to me or someone else!!! Let's it be !!! Dear Mrs_2Woos !!!! :phew:

I too have loved him since 18:29, but he's stayed quite quiet on the drama front, so I was quite suprised when I saw the movie and saw his hotness there (he outshined KSW for me)

Mind u... Kwon Sang Woo is the Korea #1 momjjang for yearssss :phew:

But never mind... "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" :lol:

• 2 months later...

I did watch Almost Love!!! Yeah!! He was Ha neul's bf!!! Hell!! I didn't really fall for him that time!!!! How could I??? Practically I kept gazing on his figure and just thought "nice", since kwon sang woo's hairstyle turned me off badly in that movie :wacko:

Nah, after the 18 vs 29, (i watched almost love first) that's when i thought he is totally awesome. really cute.. not to mention that 1 million dollar body :blush: and he's good in arm wrestling too! (a good point, isn't it?)

i love him with longer, curly hais. it made him look sexier....shorter hair makes him look like high-schooler...a hott high-schooler lol

thanks for all the pictures! do u guys know what his next project is? okay edited. i just knew he's playing in don't look back. worth watched movie i guess, scooped up two awards.

check some pics from the movie

sw3cm5.jpgsangwwoo1tn8.jpg

his side profile is nice ^

dontlookbacklswiq7.jpg

credits to hancinema

i hope to see this movie soon

• 2 months later...
Guest vintagerose

yes the man is hot ^___^ i've loved him in everything he's come out in. i didn't know soompi had a thread for him so i'm happy to meet other lee sang woo fans.

so any new updates?

• 3 months later...
Guest heavenlydreamy

LEE SANG WOO

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND HIM ON SOOMPI...

I JUST KNEW AND SAW HIM ON YSMM WITH HEECHUL...

AND THINK WHO IS THIS HOTTY...

I FOUND MISTER HOTTY LEE SANG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest splotchydivinity

I didn't see him till that thread about "underrated" gorgeous celebrities.

I think this is the first time in a long long time I've found myself in love in first sight with an asian celebrity. :D

He's so cute and hot in those pics.

^^wow!...i checked out the korean celeb photos..under the gorgous stars who were underrated here in soompi!..and when i saw his face, i was like "ok....he's too gorgeous to be underrated!"...i saw almost in love but i didn't know it was him! and im currently watching 18v29 and im loving him in it!.. :D...does anybody know what his next proj is???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eusung

DUUUUUUUUDE. i remember him!

he came out as a chef, i think?

but yeah, he's super cute. hope he comes out again soon.