Guest mama bear

yep he's really cute!!!! his the younger brother of ryu soo young from 18 vs. 29 he played a deaf and mute character there....hehe i really thought he was a mute person in real life!!!!

but better watch him in almost love a movie...kwon sang woo is the lead in that movie..melodrama. but his really cute there more like a man compared to 18 vs. 29 when he really look like a little boy!!!! and his very tall too!!!! his so cute!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Wynter

Ooo, glad to find his thread here. Gosh, he's HOTTT. :D

So he's off to the army? Guess we won't hear from him for awhile then? :(

Gosh, finally, I found about his biography in soompi. Girls, dun hate me. TeeHee! I had a dream with him last night. We were about to fall in love in that dream, lol. I was trying to sleep again and again, I don't want to wake up yet and I wanted to continue my dream. Finally, my dad messaged to my phone and asked me to come online to do voice chat with my parents (my parents and I stay in different locations for currently). I started to crush him more after my dream. OMG..

I didn't know why I had a dream of him although I didn't watch any movie or drama or picture of him before I slept. I like him after I watched 18 vs 29 and Almost Love too, but I didn't even have any pictures of him in my computer. After this dream, I started to collect all of his pictures. Ok, I gonna stop about my crap. I will upload some pictures I have (which are not in this topic yet)

photo11712sh6.jpg

photo11717bt0.jpg

photo11718kc8.jpg

photo11719ze2.jpg

photo11720na0.jpg

photo11723vt6.jpg

photo11724jx6.jpg

pictures credit to : hancinema

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mama bear

what?! he's going to the army? when?....hmmm im going to miss him he is still cute for me no matter what!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed Lee Sang Woo in 9ends 2outs, he played Jun Mo in it..

Oh God, I must say I'm falling in love. He's quite tanned there, dressed very well, nice hairstyle, and so sweet and cute as well. What more can you wish for?

• 2 weeks later...

Hm I'm watching him currently in 9 Ends 2 Outs but I thought he was supposed to be in the army?

Also in all his dramas he acts with one girl - two dramas and she's in both of them. In 18 vs. 29 she was his girlfriend and right now she's his friend. I think they're cute together!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest hellobello

I'm so glad I found this thread. I love him in First Wives Club. :D

Here are some recent pics of him that I found:

Screencaps from First Wives Club

01ep6.jpg

02ge0.jpg

Random pics

03wa3.jpg

06px5.jpg

And some pics from him promoting his new movie 흑심모녀 which will open on June 12, 2008.

07ge1.jpg

08rp7.jpg

Guest BROKEN SHORE

Lee Sang Woo is so HOT in First Wives Club right now. It's an excellent drama and he's a great actor too. I <3 his character in that drama.

Guest ebae89

omgosh. he's SOOO cute.. he came out in fly to the sky my angel mv.!!!!!!!

he's so adorable.

love it when he has the short hair.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hellobello

Here are some more pictures of Sang Woo oppa from a recent photoshoot:

208e1e1.jpg

2dgnfaf.jpg

felwr9.jpg

Wish I could see his new movie!

Here are some pictures from the filming of Sang Woo oppa's new movie Penthouse Elephant:

2vadu9k.jpg

noeec9.jpg

Pics are from Sang Woo oppa's Daum Cafe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fiona =)

He's so breathtaking x)

Loved him in 18 v 29 and 9 end 2 outs and also one of Fly To The Sky's mvs <333

He seems so sensible and shy.. even in Loveletter eps :) Makes you like him even more! haha

• 3 weeks later...