[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mkdinh

aww =[ i hope that isnt true T_T

even though season 3 isn't the best, i still watch it. and it would suck to have one less show to keep my eye on during the weekend

Guest -shawna-

If they replace it, I hope the sitcom that's replacing it is a lot better. =\

Season three format isn't so good...>_<;

Guest babysweet

well....probably S3 format was pretty boring, & not many interesting guests tat's y the rating is low...but i'm sure if they reformat the games segment & bring back popular guests like shinhwa, FTTS it will push up the rating again...frankly speaking , i dun 1 LL to end.... I love tis show a lot

Guest cutebabe

I don't think this show will end yet, im not trying to jix it but im just saying because they haven't yet done all they can to boast ratings up yet, not like Xman, i mean it looks like they are really trying to stay alive because they had a special and also now DBSK and their trying hard to keep the show alive, while LL is doing stuff but they haven't done everything, plus hodong does Xman and hes not leaving they'd probably just get someone to replace him while his absent

Guest phatlaosboi

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=136626311

the chinese poster said it here that it woould be replaced! pretty sad it had to go because of failing ratings...

they should have gone back to S2 format, guess they reached a bottleneck!

This is what I have to say about the article:

1. It's in Chinese

2. It coud be for the Chinese networks only and does not pertain to the actual Korean network or the show in general.

3. The page states that the show will be replaced because of falling ratings. Now if I'm right about this, the falling ratings could only be in China and that is why this site is reporting this.

4. What makes you think that site is a respectable site? Do you believe everything you read?

5. Wait for an official announcement from a respectable Korean site then post something legit.

fine fine, have it your way, i only state what ppl posted, i didn't ask u to believe me...

This is what I have to say about the article:

1. It's in Chinese

2. It coud be for the Chinese networks only and does not pertain to the actual Korean network or the show in general.

3. The page states that the show will be replaced because of falling ratings. Now if I'm right about this, the falling ratings could only be in China and that is why this site is reporting this.

4. What makes you think that site is a respectable site? Do you believe everything you read?

5. Wait for an official announcement from a respectable Korean site then post something legit.

fine fine, have it your way, i only state what ppl posted, i didn't ask u to believe me...

ok relax phatlaosboi, Don't shoot the messenger <_< NO ONE wants this to be true, Coolsmurf was just letting everyone know what was written, never said it was official ;)

Guest Tangsta

loved the season second of this show, especially all the episodes fly to the sky was in

i saw the first episode of season 3 and it totally sucked!

seriously, if that episode was the format every other season 3 episode was in then no wonder ratings are failing

tell me though (since i havent seen the other season 3 eps), have they at least bought back dance battles?

Guest choconut

loved the season second of this show, especially all the episodes fly to the sky was in

i saw the first episode of season 3 and it totally sucked!

seriously, if that episode was the format every other season 3 episode was in then no wonder ratings are failing

tell me though (since i havent seen the other season 3 eps), have they at least bought back dance battles?

hehe

no, unfortunately, they haven't brought back the dance battle...

i too, thought episode 1 of season 3 sucked :P

but there are a lot of other good season 3 episodes that are really funny :D

First of all,Thank you for subs xD

credits:

translation: yoojeong

subs: lexibaby/yesha and halcyon_chill

all you guy were doing hard worked~!!!!

There wont hav LOVE LETTER anymore ~ Why !! they do like that :(

I'm really disappoint w/ that ~ LL is one of my Korean fav. show

I LOVE YURI tooo,after i watched LL & X-man ^^"

I think she's cute & nice women and She's also a single,right ?

Guest Lychee

so sad that it is over................................it was the first korean tv show i watched

before when it was friday i know that i will be able to watch one of my favorite show

now there won't be anymore............................

just add one more thing is that it ends with a great guest list !!!!!!

LOVE LETTER FIGHTING

Guest Xiah's_Babe

Where was it where it says that it's ending? Like is there a news article anywhere on here or whatever, because I remember searching over and over, but then again I could've missed it somehow... I am really sad... LL is usually the main show where I go and dl all the time... even if there's only one person I know that's on the show, I still watch it... And oh... I'll miss it so...

Guest snoopy

wow, i never expected this one to come - no more Love Letter.

I must agree with the low ratings news.

A lot of soompiers say that Season 2 was the best. But I think Season 1 was what really made me hooked to Love Letter. And this show kind of went downhill after Season 2. It was better when the SHINHWA crew all came and ran this program. And it WAS that way. Until they decided to let male guests to come. And then they had bunch of females come. I liked it better when it was just one female guest and the guys had to capture her "heart" sort of game show. & the guys had to get trained by KHD to become a 'better' guy and reflect upon the reason why they didn't get picked as the "ideal" guy.

I knew this was going to happen, but not so soon.

Guest claustrophobic

Oh no...Love Letter's ending???

but i JUST discovered it!!! and im trying to download all the eps with Brian and the subs....aaargh!!! i hope the clubbox owners will still keep Love Letter eps in their clubboxes for the latecomers to Love Letter.

btw...can i just ask...is the front page of this thread up-to-date? like are all the available subs listed on the front? cos there are some eps that have subs for the first part but not the second....and it seemed odd that someone would sub the first part and not the second so im guessing that the second part HAS been subbed but no one has added it to the list??? :unsure: do i make sense to you guys???? :huh:

cos i read that subbing for Love Letter is done randomly and spontaneously by individuals since there's no official subbing team...so im afraid that sometimes an individual would sub an episode...but the owner of page one of this thread would've missed it and thus not added that sub to the list...and since this thread is soooo long...i cant really go through each page to check for postings of the subs...

ANYWAY....will this thread be closed since Love Letter's ending? cos im still trying to catch up on backpages!!! :blush:

if the thread DOES get closed (i hope i dont jinx it)...could someone be so kind as to PM me a zip file of the subtitles for the Brian episodes of Love Letter??? cos finding the .avi files is easy since there are so many clubboxes with Love Letter...but this thread is the only place i can find the subtitles, so if it closes down...i would be forever lost in translation when watching Love Letter. :ph34r:

The subtitles im looking for are for the following episodes:

Season 1 - Ep 16 (05.02.2005) & Ep 17 (12.02.2005): Fly To The Sky, Lee Hwee Jae, Kim Jong Min; GIRL: Yoo Min

Season 1 - Ep 18 (19.02.2005) & Ep 19 (26.02.2005): Brian, Andy, Lee Seung Gi; GIRL: Lee Dae Hee

Season 2 - Ep 30 (12.11.2005): Fly To The Sky, Jang Young Ran, Han Hyo Joo, Chae Yeon

Season 3 - Ep 8 (15.07.2006): Brian, Tim, Ayumi, Chae Yeon

Season 3 - Ep 9 (22.07.2006) & Ep 10 (29.07.2006): Brian, Tim, Ayumi, Yuri

Season 3 - Ep 15 (02.09.2006): Brian, Crown J, Kim Ji Suk, Solbi

Season 3 - Ep 16 (09.09.2006): Brian, Choi Si Won, Hyun Young, Ayumi

Season 3 - Ep 19 (30.09.2006): Brian, Jang Woo Hyuk, Choi Si Won, Kim Ki Bum...this is the recent one, so i doubt subs have been released, but im just asking to make sure...lol.

I'd be soo grateful if someone could help me out on this one cos it's driving me crazy trying to go through the backpages look for sub postings.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

But I think Season 1 was what really made me hooked to Love Letter. It was better when the SHINHWA crew all came and ran this program. And it WAS that way.

Yeah I take notice of Love Letter from season 1 too . If you ask me what's the BEST season of all times even though season 2 is great but my preferance will still be the season 1 with Shinhwa and even those non shinhwa episodes .

It's nice to see which shinhwa member will get the one girl in the end ..and it's even more hilarious when the 3 non shinhwa members is there to compete with them like SJH , KJM , CMH and their tense expressions when each of them get eliminated at the end ..one by one where the lights go red or green or in the middle where their " train tickets" got kiss or dump to the waste paper basket !

They compete in individual , pairs , groups to win the one girl unlike now it felt more like a quiz show rather than about love .

In each episode there's one guy you secretly will be rooting for to win the girl like Junjin in Han Ga In episode , he's so shy there and when HyeSung attempt to breakdance you just wish the girl will pick him etc

The season 1 can see their desperate face , "rose fights" and best of all everyone is involved for a purpose to get the girl-of-the-episode ( remember before the selection at the end where they sang those 80's song ( Uh jet Bam Yee Ya Gi!!! ) and even the girl-of-the-episode sang to all of them ?

Those were the days when we see girls like Ha Ji Won , Kim Eun Jung , Han Ga In , Han Ji Hye , Kim Sun Ah , Han Chae Young , Lee Da Hae and many more appearing to "spice" up the show .

Back then I don't even have to watch with subs to understand the show coz their expressions says it all .

I still watch season 3 but when I see back those season 1 episodes can't help comparing also I felt the new season some team have to WAIT for their turn to play the game till i saw some of them looks bored .

Maybe they should try back the season 1 format and see how it goes ... ?

Hopefully LL can still be continue as it's my first variety show too .

REMINISCENCE TIME : BEST OF SEASON 1

Guest dream3rx0

I'd be soo grateful if someone could help me out on this one cos it's driving me crazy trying to go through the backpages look for sub postings.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

I think if they aren't on the first page, its not out yet.

Archived