[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest mintiful

aww so its true?? then whats the show that is going to replace love letter?? that means i cant see anymore KJM dorkiness.sjh the chicken..??

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tears: NO WAY! It was the first show that got me into South Korea and that let me know about the korean artists and now they have to end it T_T I mostly watch Love Letter and Xman that's all. >.< suck they got to end it.

Can't Han Kyung be the next MC of Love Letter? LOL :rolleyes:

Guest silverwingz

is it official news?? if it is.. that's pretty sad.. loveletter and x-man got me into the whole kpop/kdrama/kculture stuff.. =(

OMG LL is ending?!? You guys are kidding me right? This is horrible news! But are you really sure? Because I heard that DBSK has already signed on to be on an episode. That's ALL of DBSK. Maybe that will bring some ratings back? I know people are still spazzing over the XMAN Episode (At least I know I am) So maybe having DBSK on LL will help with ratings and bring the show back from the dead? It would really be unfortunate for them to lose this show. It's one of the few variety shows I watch.

Guest epic_darkness

Why don't we all wait until official news comes out before jumping to conclusions, they can't just end it like that, they probably have to do some special, so we'll all just have to wait and see what happens

Guest cutebabe

OMG... NO MORE LOVELETTER, i really hope its not true, but im not going to over react yet cause nothings been official just yet, just hoping that it won't end, i wish they would have stuck to season 2 format, but in some way we all know shows will come to a end, i guess i wasn't expecting it to end so soon, cause its still interesting and funny but yea to soon i reacon.

But if anybody is kind enough, could someone upload eposide 9 and 10 season 2 for me and also if it isn't to much trouble got you also reupload eposide 13 and 15 season 2, cause i want to watch that eposide cause it has lee ji hyun and junjin in it, so if anybody could be kind enough to upload those eposides in megaupload or other type of upload thing it will be well appreciated thankyou before hand and sorry if im asking for too much

Guest dreamofgoose

I hope the show doesn't end! I liked the season 2 format better, but I don't know if the ratings for that was any better.

Has anyone heard anything about whether Xman will go as well? I don't want to go into the Xman topic since I haven't seen the new episode yet.

Guest devylann

well since everyone is saying that LL mite be ending....i hope not! i love LL!! it cracks me up! unless KHD is going on his honeymoon soon so they don't know who can replace him????.....just a thought... well....from previous pages, DBSK is suppose to be on this week follow up with SUJU????...... if LL is gonna end they show end after these two!! hahaha..... i won't be disappointed!! :D

Guest ADORE.you

awws.. that means that LOVELETTER only managed to last 3 seasons.. in all honesty though, i liked the format of Season 2 better.. oh wells, looks like we're gonna have to find another show that interacts with korean celebrities

Guest sweetbabigrl

i hope it doesnt get replace this is like my favourite show and xman

although its not as good as last season but still good enough

and the guests on the show make it better

hope its not true cause

IT'S LOVELETTER

looooove letter

Guest mintoro

this person from baidu saying she read some news from korea site

anyone has read it or what?

i really hope it's not ending...

KHD is getting marry in NOV and they're ending this in Nov too?!

how GUSIDFGIOREAHFAUGB

i watched this show from the 1st episode... i dun want it to end

Guest p3nnyl4m

I dun usually enter this thread but i do read it occasionally. The only two korean variety shows i watch religiously every week are Love Letter and X-man!!

With X-man getting much more predictable and scripting more obvious, i keep looking forward to Love Letter... If Love Letter goes, I'll be so bored!! I've been watching LL for the past one yr ++!! I certainly dun want it to be cut! If they do change the MC, I hope it will be as interesting, funny and thick-skinned as KHD!! He's a whacky guy alright! I hope they dun get someone like the new host from X-man... I liked Park Kyung Lim Better... because she's also whacky, daring and very thick-skinned...

Let's pray they dun cut the show.. and yes.. Season two seems better.. I prefer 10 ladies to 6!

arghhh...love letter cant be stopped, its one of the main korean shows i watch > . <" ....but since theres no official notice im gonna hope for the best =)

Guest AddiCOFFEE

I have stop watching Love Letter ever since the third season started. It was so boring no matter whose the guest. But upon hearing that CSW and BSG couple are back, I flew here like the speed of light. I love this two together a LOT and I'm so glad to see them pair up again. I wish they would have more screen time though. Can't get enough of them.

Guest misswa

Oh no! It can't be! No more LL? :tears: Why? This is the only thing that I watch (stopped watching the dramas coz scripts' predictable, you can tell where the story's going)...even Xman, I don't watch it as much coz no subs and w/out the subs its not funny, unlike LL even w/out the subs it still get me laughing (although it's still better w/ subs =).

And so what if HoDong's getting married, that doesn't mean he can't be a host...oh I'm so gonna be sad if they cancel LL. :(

Guest SunHye

sorry if this has been asked, but are there subs made for ep 16???

I went back 10 pages or so and couldn't find it. thanks.

Archived