[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

i read somewhere.. yea. in Chung Myung Hoo's baidu thread that LL's gonna end and it's gona be replaced by some other game show or sumthing..

altho i haven't really got the chance to watch the 3rd season.. kinda feel sad that it's ending..;)

Guest treeesaa

I find it interesting that Jang Woo Hyuk is already in the Polkta Team even before MyungHoon.

This is a cap from MyungHoon's Dance

Can you spot the extra person in the back?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6740/vlcsnap187727dy2.png

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/8518/vlcsnap187884em4.png

Ahh so much for trying to seem like the girls don't know whos next

dang you have good eyes! tahts so weird though

no more love letter? really? anyone have any official news on that? :wacko:

Guest beauwhale

aznscrewwball,

i saw it when i watched last week ep, but i wasnt sure it was Jang WOo Hyuk. now u capped it, i can see clearly that was him. is it a mistake of SBS staff??? hihihi

you got really good eyes azn

Hi i can name a few....

Season 3

Epi 1 & 2 - Tony An, Shiwon, Donghae, Tim, Jo Kye Hyung, Ryan, Kim Jong Min, Shin Jung Hwan

Park Jung Ah, YooRi, Soo Jin, Hwang Jung Eum, Bada

Epi 3 & 4 - Andy, Moon Ji Yoon, KJM, SJH, Tim, Kim Kyung Rok, (sexy) BRIAN, Lee Jung, Lee Seung Gi

Maybee, Hwa Yo Bi, YooRi, Nam Gyu Ri, Ayumi, Park Jung Ah

Epi 5 & 6 - Shiwon, Ha Suk Jin, KJM, SJH, Hee Chul, Choi Phillip, Han Kyung, Ryan, Tim

Kang Jung Hwa, YooRi, Hwang Jung Eum, Ayumi, Jo Jung Rin, Yook Hye Seung

Epi 7 & 8 - Im Joo Hwan, (adorable) BRIAN, Tim, Lee Sang Won, KJM, SJH, Lee Jung, Now, Ryan

Ayumi, Park Hee Bon, YooRi, Chae Yeon, Jung Joo Ri, Lee Bo Ram

no subs available... so going by ppl i know

Epi 9 & 10 - Im Joo Hwan, KJM, SJH, Lee Jung, Tim, (charismatic) BRIAN,

YooRi, Ayumi (ahahahha... sorry not good with girl names... coz i dont know them :P)

Epi 11 - 13 - KJM, Lee Sang Won, SJH, Lee Jung, Tim, HAN KYUNG :D

Ayumi, YooRi (ahahahha... sorry again)

Epi 14 & 15 - Ha Dong Gyun, Kim Ji Suk, (cute) BRIAN, KJM, Typhoon, Kim In Suk, SJH, Chun Myung Hoon

YooRi, Nam Gyu Ri, Hwang Bo, Solbi, Lee Ji Hye, Kim Ha Ryung

Epi 16 & 17 - CMH, Shiwon, Lee Jung, KJM, SJH, Han Kyung, (loveable) BRIAN,

Ayumi, Hyun Young, Hwang Jung Eum, Yoori, Solbi

Epi 18 & 19 - capped atm... so i dont have it :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the list, zoomstar! You should pm it to yelinoh to put on the first page. Even if it's not complete, someone probably can fill it in. I noticed that they don't put who's in each episode up there anymore. It makes it hard looking for a certain episode with a certain someone then. Thanks again!

Guest milk tea!

Thanks for the subs :) All of you translators, subbers, and timers are awesommmmmme ! I don't know what I'd do without all of you =Y=

edit; ahck, what the heck!, even the yes and no teams are planned out?? Gosh. Why did they put JWH on the bomb team =_=` and I really hope LL is not ending..

FOX took away my House and Justice (temporarily) and SBS might be taking away Love Letter too? How mean.. -Y-

i read somewhere.. yea. in Chung Myung Hoo's baidu thread that LL's gonna end and it's gona be replaced by some other game show or sumthing..

altho i haven't really got the chance to watch the 3rd season.. kinda feel sad that it's ending..;)

what really??? :blink:

what the heck ... that sucks. :tears:

Guest Xiah's_Babe

^The song he was dancing to by Daft Punk, here's the link

http://download.yousendit.com/D6D6AB3B48D43ECA

Edit, well it's too late for me..lol, but whoever wants the song they can have it

Actually it's fine... it'll save my brother some time from downloading the song when I have it right here. Thanks again!! You're amazing!!!

And what's this I hear about a cancelling of LL? I hope they don't... I love LL... it's basically the only variety show where I have time to come on and get... I love this show!! Praying it's not real. But where did you guys hear this from? oooh... Just hoping...

Guest awdangitzphillip

does anyone have the song that they use for MyungHoon's Dance?? i really like it and iono wher to get it

Guest Kay*Kay

^ most shows are scripted.. neways

i cant believe love letter is ending! i thot it was one of the most popular shows.. \= guess not.

Archived