[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 6/30/2020 at 9:28 AM, makshimus' mane said:

i'm getting a bit emotional while backreading. the calmness you guys were exuding in the last few pages let my heart be at peace. it feels like we're actually sailing on a wave-less sea when in fact we're still docking, waiting for the capts to get aboard (can they be any faster? im restless). 

in all seriousness, are we going to channel the similar CALMNESS as the neighbor shipper, as per @goldenashes97 mentioned pages back? :shaq:

Seeing that I am ONLY 100+ pages behind since I last came here a week ago, it was indeed quite CALM. Great job, ladies. I am proud of y'all. 

:approves:

@extrodinairey see? I told you so. There is that calm ship, and there's also.... a shipwreck. I love going to that calm ship bcs it gives me.... calmness?  Heh. Well done with the research. Here, have some chicken

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn5KZtMifjqJNq8LbRjYq

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

THEY ARE DATING. 

Hello and Welcome back @goldenashes97 and salute to your determination. Hope that exam went well:lol: 

Please let me borrow your focus, my stupid RickRoll'D almost sent the screencap of Lee Min Ho’s IG post to my work GC while prepping my laptop for an emergency work meeting. :crazily:

If my career flop at this point, I’m gonna blame LMH for life and charge him for my severance and early retirement fee. 

• LOL 16

2 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Hello and Welcome back @goldenashes97 and salute to your determination. Hope that exam went well:lol: 

Please let me borrow your focus, my stupid RickRoll'D almost sent the screencap of Lee Min Ho’s IG post to my work GC while prepping my laptop for an emergency work meeting. :crazily:

If my career flop at this point, I’m gonna blame LMH for life and charge him for my severance and early retirement fee. 

Don’t worry gal we have all been in that pot-hole .....

everyone of us are walking on a thin thread with this shipping business.....

I think minho boy will have to hire all of us soon with our bosses giving  us dooms-day slip soon.....

:saitama:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

On 6/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Prerna said:

babes he is HOT ......

can we all share him.....:

I heard he is Enlisted now when is he coming back?????

*****sorry babes but the whole OPPA gives me such brotherly vibes.....

let’s call these sexy and swagger boys with some other nick 

Yes, yes!  We can share. I love sharing my oppa. He'll be discharged early next year, so I'm spending my free time in this thread, waiting for him. Which reminds me about the fact that I don't even go to his thread. Gosh, I'm such a bad girlfriend :lol:

And no, I can't call him anything else. He doesn't like that. My bf likes to be called oppa, you see. Just like someone we know.....

:bashful:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

on a serious note, yes i saw it too. oops. if anyone comes saying it's him wearing extensions, wait, i'll take you see a doctor. 

This is what I'm seeing. KGE's long hair facing LMH. Waaaait. I thought it was a picture of the rescue scene but hang on... Now it looks like a picture of them face to face in that BTS episode just before LMH ran off like a kid (the it's so cold alibi) . Yes! That's it. Part of the whole episode - his favourite. 

:heart2:

• LOL 16

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

What the hell 

Apologies to all but I don’t see KGE in that picture, for some reason I keep seeing a brown puppy with a black nose 

Hahaha! Let me help you visualise it. If we're looking at the same picture. In the picture, you will see KGE's back and the long black hair is prominent. She is facing LMH you can see his head. I think this picture is from the scene where the two of them were face to face. Remember that BTS that she was supposed to tie her hair? And he ran off after looking quite long in her eyes? That scene. Lol! 

:piggydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

28 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Seeing that I am ONLY 100+ pages behind since I last came here a week ago, it was indeed quite CALM. Great job, ladies. I am proud of y'all. 

@extrodinairey see? I told you so. There is that calm ship, and there's also.... a shipwreck. I love going to that calm ship bcs it gives me.... calmness?  Heh. Well done with the research. Here, have some chicken

It's only 100+ because you weren't around to stir the ship :ph34r:

That's the word I was trying to think of the describe the ship. The huge warning was like so BIG! Ours pales in comparison.

:tenor:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

15 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

This is what I'm seeing. KGE's long hair facing LMH. Waaaait. I thought it was a picture of the rescue scene but hang on... Now it's looks like a picture of them face to face in that BTS episode just before LMH ran off like a kid (the it's so cold alibi) . Yes! That's it. Part of the whole episode - his favourite. 

This is what I call exhibit A

13 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

All y’all need to be checked in to the ER immediately, or be experimented on for super vision.

Not me. I have sane normal human vision

13 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

is that lee min ho or is that me? 

Another exhibit A

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

7 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Yeah, it's so true. Most guys I know don't even listen to love songs and least of all, be even seen uploading romantic songs on social media handle.

Why simply because it isn't a guy thing to do so...listening to love ballads...Like my hubby who mainly listens to R&B, jazz and rock music and as for me, I am more inclined towards New Age and instrumental music.

These lyrics below taken from Yoon Hyun Sang's Dancing universe love ballad :-

Maybe u dont know this but he is a ballad singer. He had few single b4 went to military service. He sing beautifully to all songs. Love his voice. I just got to know him like 1month ago after tkem aired 15ep :sweatingbullets: (yup i try to hold until it end and watch, but with to many spoiler and bts in my ig made me surrender). Backreading 3000++ pages in his soompi forum is like effing surreal, so i just backread from 2016 onwards.  Just trying get to know him better as a person not an actor. Im not minoz, will never be. Im mineun shipper, i worship their loving vibes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

He's more mature, he knows what he wants and he's no longer going to waste time. I also think he's confident enough now with his real fans and that so long as he is happy, everything will just fall in its rightful place. 

In short, he met KGE at the right moment of his life. Theirs is fated

Perfect conclusion!! :) They met each other a right time, right age, and right circumstances.:blush: Fated to be together. praying for them. :star:

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1