[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

2-DD401-F4-CEDD-43-A9-9-FC3-32-E6-EA98-A

Literally ripping my heart out!! Not legal! :bawling:

I love them so much! 

This should be the kiss :wub: where everyone on set was left breathless and quiet... 

Btw this scene was filmed in April.. I wonder if its before or after the press conference... I think its after as LMH appears longer?

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 5
  • Love 8

I remember in Mr Sunshine (Go Ae Shin may still be my fave heroine at this point, just for everything that she was), tho I was ok with the romance I was actually happy not to see a kissing scene :lol:. There was not even a peck, so if their shippers were anything as hopeful as I am now with Lee-Eul, then that must've hurt a lot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

A tweet explaining the hidden meaning behind LMH IG post.... I'm deluding all the way :wub:

I -- I --- I laughed and I smirked and I agree 100%. Also, this scene was so beautiful. I love seeing a jealous JTE and the way she slowly asked about the steak and rice and ended up asking it bluntly if it was for PM Koo.:lol:

57 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You guys have no idea how happy I get whenever I see these two. They just radiate happiness! This will never get old:

The hug from the upcoming episode tonight is one of the most intense and real hugs I’ve ever witnessed in Korean dramas. They look like two people who are sincerely embracing each other. Ahhh, it tugs my heart! I know it’s LeeEul and not MinEun... but is it really just LeeEul and not a single ounce of MinEun? Lol. Someone said sexual tensions? I can totally feel it hahaha :lol:

Sorry for cutting your post dear ! You know what, I really do think they're very great actors. Both of them are at their best for TKEM and I I'd like to think because that's also because of their disposition in real life. Inspired? Idk maybe it's just me... or maybe it's really a little bit of MinEun (P.s. I love your new profile pic!) 

------ 

I also agree with the kisses. I joke a lot about getting passionate kiss scenes but I think what we've seen so far are apt for the builld up of their relationship. Patience, my fellow court ladies! We'll get there... but in the meantime, a moment to appreciate LMH and KGE perfectly molding into each others arms every time they hug. 

db472270a78dcf0cdef936d948f85b465567362b

8226aca462eb6551bb69d2fbff42ba62f5f16657

src  

• Like 4
  • Love 12

@graceyco That's the description I'm looking for - "molding into each other's arms" :wub:

Even if these things can be choreographed, the final look would really come from the collaboration between the two actors. I'm not sure if I'm just getting carried away, but I don't think I've seen two Kdrama characters fit together like that. They're so natural that it really blurs the line between reel and real :sweat_smile: 

• Like 4
  • Love 12

58 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

@graceyco That's the description I'm looking for - "molding into each other's arms" :wub:

Even if these things can be choreographed, the final look would really come from the collaboration between the two actors. I'm not sure if I'm just getting carried away, but I don't think I've seen two Kdrama characters fit together like that. They're so natural that it really blurs the line between reel and real :sweat_smile: 

It's like their hugs are made for each other despite the height difference and all.

And yes! That's what I also think. They must have a really good connection in real life for them to be able to portray their characters that emotionally. 

Ok we have to get ready for tonight!

4644dbcf41167d2da697cdc2aed6c862e21237f6

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

2 cents from me; I think they could do better background music during romantic scene. The osts are all awesome. Example during date beside the river, they could use Zion song as background music. The feeling will be amplified more for me. Overall their acting are superb. 

• Like 6

Episodes 2-9 and the consistency of the way Lee Min ho/ Lee Gon looks at each person in this drama is applaudable, Especially  how his gaze ALWAYS softens Kim Go Eun/ Tae Eul :blush:, I can see total adoration in that look always and it always draws me into their romance even when I want more skinship and kisses and I am frustrated at not getting it, but those looks keeps me hooked on their romance in a ethereal way. 

I am waiting to see how he looks at Luna. 

He also always looks like an adorable boy with lady Noh, and his cheeky friendly gaze with Yo jeong except when he barks out ‘it’s the Kings order’. 
The shielded speculative gaze he gives the PM like he is even scared of her sometimes was what made me mistrust her even when the story hadn’t made her a villain. 

I must say that his emotional acting and use of Facial expressions is on a whole new level and he must be commended for that the wider range he is now portraying. 

Kim Go Eun has always been exhibiting these deep emotional ranges over the years depending on the drama or film she is working on, it’s her forte, her new ground breaking acts will be a expressed more via Luna which looks like an villianish version of coin locker girl. 

I just love how unpredictable their character are in TKEM. and that being established I want them to show the depth of the love they now have for each other with equivalent romance, this will seal the deal completely for this drama and make it a masterpiece for me. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

I’ve got my delulu detective thinking cap on and I found something. 

During the presscon when lmh teased kge and wdh for not calling him “oppa” and “hyung” even though they are sticky sticky on set, instead of saying oppa, he said noona. His mind must have been on this scene. 

5ebea90d6e3f3819876012.gif?download
cr. ameera ali 

JTE says to LG that because of his time traveling through the in between world, she must be noona to him now. They filmed this in April? I wouldn’t be surprised if this scene was the last scene they filmed before the presscon lol. He must have still been thinking about their kiss. :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve got my delulu detective thinking cap on and I found something. 

During the presscon when lmh teased kge and wdh for not calling him “oppa” and “hyung” even though they are sticky sticky on set, instead of saying oppa, he said noona. His mind must have been on this scene. 

5ebea90d6e3f3819876012.gif?download
cr. ameera ali 

JTE says to LG that because of his time traveling through the in between world, she must be noona to him now. They filmed this in April? I wouldn’t be surprised if this scene was the last scene they filmed before the presscon lol. He must have still been thinking about their kiss. :lol:

Same here!! Another thing I caught is when LG says he likes to eat spicy food during his meeting with PM Koo... KGE says she likes to eat spicy food when stressed...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, effyisme said:

Wow, I didn't know he has such intense looking eyes! Love him in this role. A man in his 30s indeed is different from one in the 20s. So matured yet full of passion. He is definitely going to age like a fine wine.

And now lets talk about that fierce and intense embrace. I love dramas with such scenes, the kind that moves you, tugs at your heart, and makes you wish for more, making us wish we have such intense relationship too! Haha. LMH is winning many more female fans with his performance here. To be hugged by him like that, so warm and protective, so fierce and loving. And KGE to be showing her emotions through tears is another level of tugging at our heart strings and pausing our heart to stop beating momentarily. He appeared strong trying to give her assurance, making her feel protected and loved. Oh my, I need to watch this scene over and over again when it is aired.

• Like 4
  • Love 4