[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

49 minutes ago, effyisme said:

LMH skinship is very gentle and affectionate.. not those goofing around type between KGE and WDH in the bts video

May I reiterate this part. I watched a few BTS of him from his TH drama, and yes, he smiled and laughed a lot. Though the way he interacted with PSH there was more goofy and playful, like playing around with a sibling or a friend. This reminds me of how GY treated GE in Goblin's BTS where we can see him playfully kicking her, and she playfully goof around with him. Unlike here where LMH is shy, giddy, and gentle. Here in TKEM, our couple gives off a different vibe. It's not something platonic. It's definitely something more. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 10

7 minutes ago, mamabear said:

May I reiterate this part. I watched a few BTS of him from his TH drama, and yes, he smiled and laughed a lot. Though the way he interacted with PSH there was more goofy and playful, like playing around with a sibling or a friend. This reminds me of how GY treated GE in Goblin's BTS where we can see him playfully kicking her, and she playfully goof around with him. Unlike here where LMH is shy, giddy, and gentle. Here in TKEM, our couple gives off a different vibe. It's not something platonic. It's definitely something more. :blush:

And you can also clearly see that he is uncomfortable when KGE and WDH is goofing around... there's a tinge of jealousy but he can't control even he knows that there is nothing between KGE and WDH.. that is his alpha primal instinct kicking in being territorial and protective.. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

I don’t want to spark any war between ships (because ours will obviously sink theirs :lol:) but the way he interacted with psh... well, is kind of like he saw her as one of the guys. Don’t get me wrong, they had chemistry and seemed like great friends but that’s just it. Nothing more, nothing less.

He was asked whether he would like to work with her again and he said if they worked together again, it would ruin the image of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. And he wishes to play in laws if they meet again in another project. I think it’s his way of kindly rejecting it. Now do you see what I mean when I say lmh isn’t the type to give shippers fan service? If he said he wants to work with kge out of all actresses his age, he meant it. It’s not for promotional reasons.

I never felt any romantic vibes between the two. But with kge, he’s just a different person. His smile, his stare, the way he interacts with her is so gentle and sweet. He’s a little too happy and giddy if you ask me :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Wiggle 1

Super slow Mo is life. Haha 

Edited:

@Heretorant same goes with GY towards GE. It's more of like brotherly affection. But yes, they have good chemistry together.

Disclaimer: To those lurkers who ship our couple to other partners, forgive me, I don't intend to cause any hard feelings to any of you. My post is just based on my personal views only and it does not reflect the opinion of everyone here. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

@mamabear ok, I cannot with the way lmh stares at kge’s lips!!! He wants to kiss her so bad! 

Is that Lee Gon or is that lmh? Lmh is either really good at acting like he’s in love or it’s so easy for him to act like he’s in love because he is! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, MairaA said:

okay guys, so I've found the FULL interview without subs of course but wow, I was so right about this whole press conference atmosphere, they are really just laughing at everything about each other and teasing (especially LMH) every chance he gets!! OMG. Btw does anyone have any good links on how to make gifs? I'd love to incorporate those when I'm done analyzing hehehe

Please do. Im hopeless in that area. Let's spazz moreeee

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Is that Lee Gon or is that lmh? Lmh is either really good at acting like he’s in love or it’s so easy for him to act like he’s in love because he is! 

I was about to say the same thing! Haha 

He is a good actor, maybe he does this whenever he acts with the FL, but my delulu mind is saying otherwise. I think I am going crazy. 

BTS of Episode 8, where you at? I badly need to distract myself to keep me sane. :joy:

Edited:

@Heretorant I just read the one in the spoiler just now. If I may just say, you got me thinking there. 

Spoiler

I thought about LMH's post of their pic and his comment about wanting to work with her, as sincere as it may sound, as a marketing strat, a tinge of hope though is there for it to mean something different, but I am leaning more towards that as fan service. However, your comment got me thinking a bit. :joy: 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

35 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Edited:

@Heretorant same goes with GY towards GE. It's more of like brotherly affection. But yes, they have good chemistry together.

Disclaimer: To those lurkers who ship our couple to other partners, forgive me, I don't intend to cause any hard feelings to any of you. My post is just based on my personal views only and it does not reflect the opinion of everyone here. :)

The scene at the TKD centre is not even supposed to be romantic as JTE is berating LG for bringing JY to ROK.. it looked like LG or LMH I may say isnt even paying attention to the ranting but kept looking at her lips... the slow mo actually gave me chills.. it's intense.. it was like in fifty shades where CG was obsessed with Ana lips and forbade her to bite her lips cause he will go crazy... 

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 8

48 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Dear LMH, 

May you get the chance to kiss those pretty lips as much as you want in the future. 

Sincerely,

A fan. 

Ps: i'm a girl, and even I think her lips are very sexy. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The scene at the TKD centre is not even supposed to be romantic as JTE is berating LG for bringing JY to ROK.. it looked like LG or LMH I may say isnt even paying attention to the ranting but kept looking at her lips... the slow mo actually gave me chills.. it's intense.. it was like in fifty shades where CG was obsessed with Ana lips and forbade her to bite her lips cause he will go crazy... 

Omg. Comparing them with 50 Shades of Gray makes me couple. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I don’t want to spark any war between ships (because ours will obviously sink theirs :lol:) but the way he interacted with psh... well, is kind of like he saw her as one of the guys. Don’t get me wrong, they had chemistry and seemed like great friends but that’s just it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I never felt any romantic vibes between the two. But with kge, he’s just a different person. His smile, his stare, the way he interacts with her is so gentle and sweet. He’s a little too happy and giddy if you ask me :wub:

Yupp, I used to ship LMH and PSH cause I do like PSH as well and they were close and had chemistry and their BTS looked fun but with KGE, he's shy. LMH didn't ever act shy around PSH. With KGE, even his smiles look nervous. They're too giddy. It's not like normal laugh. It's giddy nervous laugh, especially when they have to renact scenes where they have to just stare at each other in the eyes. He would start laughing nervously and then look away.  :blush:

2 hours ago, MairaA said:

okay guys, so I've found the FULL interview without subs of course but wow, I was so right about this whole press conference atmosphere, they are really just laughing at everything about each other and teasing (especially LMH) every chance he gets!! OMG. Btw does anyone have any good links on how to make gifs? I'd love to incorporate those when I'm done analyzing hehehe

I think you can try Giphy but I've never tried making gifs before so idk . :sweat_smile:

@ladylia257 I love KGE. She can express so much with her face. Her eyes like he noticed and with her lips too. They move very expressively. I could just watch her speak too and I'm female too. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, effyisme said:

New stills... same scene where the infamous pic broke the internet 

cr owner 

See the difference? The pics colors and tints. The still cuts were likely taken on early time of day (morning to noon) considering the clear blue sky. And the legendary pic was more like afternoon based on the sunset and orange-ish tint. 

So, how long did they need to shoot this scenes? :sweatingbullets: 

I'm praying that the legendary pic won't be on the airing scenes today. I want it to be special and not to be part of the drama. 

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 4
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

See the difference? The pics colors and tints. The still cuts were likely taken on early time of day (morning to noon) considering the clear blue sky. And the legendary pic was more like afternoon based on the sunset and orange-ish tint. 

So, how long did they need to shoot this scenes? :sweatingbullets: 

I'm praying that the legendary pic won't be on the airing scenes today. I want it to be special and not to be part of the drama. 

I think its special as LMH releases the pic before official stills shot are released so it's a private pic.. now I wonder who took the picture as its obvious that he must have asked his team to capture this particular picture..  even if it's part of the drama, who cares as he still posted such a pic on his IG right? Thats the point :wub:

If you look carefully, LMH is always carrying his whip with his arms behind his back but in the picture in his IG he doesn't appear to carry the whip.. his hands are like in pockets of his coat.. 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think its special as LMH releases the pic before official stills shot are released so it's a private pic.. now I wonder who took the picture as its obvious that he must have asked his team to capture this particular picture.. 

If you look carefully, LMH is always carrying his whip with his arms behind his back but in the picture in his IG he doesn't appear to carry the whip.. his hands are like in pockets of his coat.. 

I think each actor have their own team that takes their own behind the scene pics either for own collection and some are used for personal promotion some they probably keep for their own for memories sake..

So yes im hoping it is not part of the drama official stills which it isnt from the recent stills we can see .yay:glasses:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Been rewatching over n over those slo-mo ver aaand... I agree that he couldn't stop looking at her lips, but not because he's shy to stare back, he WANTED to.

See 0.23 - 0.27. The changing from staring her eyes to lips and back to her eyes again, def intense (I still couldn't find on presscon vid, lol).

0.23 he was skimming her eyes to lips playfully, his cheekbones was lifted up, his mouth a bit opened. 

0.24-0.26 he was intensely staring. He closed his mouth and imo took a little unnoticeable gulp. 

0.27 he was smirking a little, his eyes still intense but tinted with playfulness, and backed to stare at her eyes. 

He def IS intense. Idk if this is his 30s acting style after the military service or smthing else. But those stare to eyes then lips with a hint of smirk, it's like he is seducing her and knows it's working. *wah, my delulu... pardon my soul's the one typing*

Ok that's all. *running to hide*

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Been rewatching over n over those slo-mo ver aaand... I agree that he couldn't stop looking at her lips, but not because he's shy to stare back, he WANTED to.

See 0.23 - 0.27. The changing from staring her eyes to lips and back to her eyes again, def intense (I still couldn't find on presscon vid, lol).

0.23 he was skimming her eyes to lips playfully, his cheekbones was lifted up, his mouth a bit opened. 

0.24-0.26 he was intensely staring. He closed his mouth and imo took a little unnoticeable gulp. 

0.27 he was smirking a little, his eyes still intense but tinted with playfulness, and backed to stare at her eyes. 

He def IS intense. Idk if this is his 30s acting style after the military service or smthing else. But those stare to eyes then lips with a hint of smirk, it's like he is seducing her and knows it's working. *wah, my delulu... pardon my soul's the one typing*

2 words to conclude our slow motion videos dissecting craze - Sexual Tension

It is so obvious when he alternate looking at her lips and eyes... you're right he's not shy but he wanted to kiss her or eat her whichever term you all prefer better :P

• Like 2
  • Naughty 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

It did not feel as intense as this when it was shown in the drama. The one who made this video has eyes like those of an eagle. LOL That particular part  in the drama was like a fleeting scene only, I did not really give too much attention to it until now. LMH, boy, you are in trouble. It looks like you are totally hooked to GE. It's not as if we are complaining, so just carry on. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1