[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@folksway222 they are sticky (close). Lmh confirmed this during the presscon too hehehe.

Here’s a 10 minute cut with English subs. 

At 4:42, I love how lmh bursted our laughing because he kind of just made the host force them to call him Oppa and Hyung lol. 

At 5:03, both lmh and kge bursted out laughing because wdh was put in the spot. It’s funny because it’s clear they are all close and lmh was totally teasing them and putting them on the spot on purpose lol.

At 5:13, lmh feels bad for putting them on the spot so he decides he’ll hear it from her later. Maybe when it’s more intimate and sincere between the both of them lol. 

At 5:24, lmh says they are “very sticky together” which made kge burst out laughing. Hahaha. I think he’s being too honest, or what? He says he’s never met Lee Jong In on set but they are all “sticky” regardless. It makes me think they have a group chat. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Here i just wanna share the high definition video of the couple during press conference, just the 2 of them.

Watching it on 1080p quality, kge is so beautiful elegant and she seem so much more confident here than many of her previous interviews.

Just want to point out their many cute moments in such a short interview haha

1. At -8.02(0.27) he said go eun yang..is that some kind of term to call someone very close and dear? Can someone whois familiar shed some light?

2. At -4.28 (4.00)both of them flashed cute looks at each aww cute :wub:

3.At -3.42 (4.46) naughty paying attention and making extra ohh~ remarks, while eyes shooting hearts :love:

4.At -3.39(4.49) even the editing crew cant help but zoom in on our boy looking down shy..so they caption it lol

5. At -3.21 to -3.19 (5.08) aww that was such a sweet answer add sweet look into your eyes..even goeuni had to give him back a sweet nod eventhough i think she's been trying hard to keep this less personal

6. From bts At -2.48(5.40) aww press press hand press press button :wub:

And at the end they were cute again while playing the word game...can tell they are really close by then and have so much fun and energy together. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Can international fans watch it? Honestly the whole region specific or region block doesn't help them. They could've garner more views and fans internationally. 

I think that’s the case for some SBS videos. They often make it spesific to certain region (what a shame huhu). But for Netflix, I don’t think so. Maybe they will post it on The Swoon account, so we, international fans can watch the vids too :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Here i just wanna share the high definition video of the couple during press conference, just the 2 of them.

Watching it on 1080p quality, kge is so beautiful elegant and she seem so much more confident here than many of her previous interviews.

1. At -8.02(0.27) he said go eun yang..is that some kind of term to call someone very close and dear? Can someone whois familiar shed some light?

3.At -3.42 (4.46) naughty paying attention and making extra ohh~ remarks, while eyes shooting hearts :love:

4.At -3.39(4.49) even the editing crew cant help but zoom in on our boy looking down shy..so they caption it lol

5. At -3.21 to -3.19 (5.08) aww that was such a sweet answer add sweet look into your eyes..even goeuni had to give him back a sweet nod eventhough i think she's been trying hard to keep this less personal

And at the end they were cute again while playing the word game...can tell they are really close by then and have so much fun and energy together. 

I DONT UNDERSTAND I THING! hahaha BUT I'LL TAKE IT. IM STILL SMILING THE WHOLE TIME. HAHA. THANK YOU :) 

17hours to go till the next episode and im just here stalking and lurking and patiently waiting for that deep emotional KISS

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I couldn't find english subtitle for this full video anywhere.. those available in youtube are either cropped or other language subbed.Somebody please help.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

The video isn't even available in my region but thank you for the descriptions! I'll imagine it in my head and in my head it's probably much more intense and mushy between the two. My head's in the clouds now. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

If anyone is able to send that 1hr+ video of the presscon that'd be great! I'd love to sit down and analyze before I watch the episode tomorrow! I've already kind of gone through and made some mental points of the 40min one but I'd love to have a longer version to see if there's anything else I can pick up! 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@mamabear even the one of the cast members of the show noticed lmh was shaken by “the best” comment.  I love how kge did the thumbs up at 6:08 and he immediately copied her after. He’s totally smitten. :wub:

Hehe... it's a sign of crushing when one party mirror the action of the other :wub: and yes he is totally smitten.. his shy look 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@mamabear even the one of the cast members of the show noticed lmh was shaken by “the best” comment.  I love how kge did the thumbs up at 6:08 and he immediately copied her after. He’s totally smitten. :wub:

Agreed! Watching it with no eng sub already made me grin, how much more if you understand what they are saying. :blush:

I believe this is the second time she mentioned about Kim Tan on an interview right, if I am correct, the keyword game was shot first? 

• Like 11

At around 6.30, they were asked recite their favourite line in the drama and LMH line is the one he ask JTE to be his queen.. pay attention to his face after he recites the line.. omg :wub: whereas KGE favourite is the one she scolded him as a crazy b**tard

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

At around 6.30, they were asked recite their favourite line in the drama and LMH line is the one he ask JTE to be his queen.. pay attention to his face after he recites the line.. omg :wub: whereas KGE favourite is the one she scolded him as a crazy b**tard

Somehow it feels like a confession. :P the one who played JTE is right beside him, and the shy look after saying those words. Priceless :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I hope there will be an interview between this two after this, and please ask go eun to sing! :D she has a wonderful voice. I wonder if she has already sing in front of the king. She has to. Even her costar Jung hae in knows that she can sing breathe by lee hi very well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Can somebody make a gif of LMH's stare at GE after he said he was happy he was able to work with the actress that he wanted to work with the most? He looked so sincere there. Forgive me people, I don't know how. Haha I keep replaying that part. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Somehow it feels like a confession. :P the one who played JTE is right beside him, and the shy look after saying those words. Priceless :blush:

He asked her to be his queen and she scolded him a crazy b***tard.. the irony haha:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

My overall take on the interview between the 2 of them and the interviewer is that:

1. LMH cannot take his eyes off KGE 

2. LMH is extremely attentive to everything KGE says

3. The attraction is mutual but more on LMH side as you can see him crashing.. not his usual confident self that I see in other press conference and interview 

4. LMH is flirtatiously playful as compared to platonic playful in other press conferences and interviews.. 

5. LMH skinship is very gentle and affectionate.. not those goofing around type between KGE and WDH in the bts video

Fellow shippers - please feel free to add on and comment :D

Its Friday!!!!! B)

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Thanks @mamabear for sharing this video.  This has been one of my favourite.  Here you can see KGE like never before :lol:   And that proposal line, why is he all shy after that?  Is just a script line right?  Hmmmm B)

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Just now, zba72 said:

Thanks @mamabear for sharing this video.  This has been one of my favourite.  Here you can see KGE like never before :lol:   And that proposal line, why is he all shy after that?  Is just a script line right?  Hmmmm B)

If you slow the video to 0.25 speed, watch out where he actually stole a glance at his queen before looking down all shy again... I wonder why he is so affected by just a script line... :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

okay guys, so I've found the FULL interview without subs of course but wow, I was so right about this whole press conference atmosphere, they are really just laughing at everything about each other and teasing (especially LMH) every chance he gets!! OMG. Btw does anyone have any good links on how to make gifs? I'd love to incorporate those when I'm done analyzing hehehe

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3