[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Her pic got more likes now, around 3.5 millions. :love:

Everyone's so enthusiastic for them. B)

Hello chingu, i think it's the number of the video being played that reached 3.5M, whereas the likes reached 652k. Still a crazy number tho B)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, effyisme said:

Am I the only one here who thinks this is his agency's way of saying, "Do whatever you want do. We have your back.".

A shipper's translation, haha.

Oh and wow to the number of the clip of them sitting together being played, 3.5 million. A lot of people are interested and curious about them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Am I the only one here who thinks this is his agency's way of saying, "Do whatever you want do. We have your back.".

A shipper's translation, haha.

Oh and wow to the number of the clip of them sitting together being played, 3.5 million. A lot of people are interested and curious about them. 

Thanks dear! You totally got me! :D I said to read between the lines right Haha :P

Both camps are taking the union positively.. so it's all good 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, hellomonday said:

Hello chingu, i think it's the number of the video being played that reached 3.5M, whereas the likes reached 652k. Still a crazy number tho B)

Ah, yeah, just rechecked it. Lol, my bad. My enthusiasm got the best of me. :sweatingbullets: 

Thank you for correcting me, @hellomonday:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Reposting this from the main thread.

@rafidah84 how I wish to remove mcw and the man next to kge from the picture and seat MinEun together lol. 

He was looking straight at her. I’m not going to run wild with his stare though because he was dating Suzy at that time lol. BUT I’m still going to be happy because it’s fate :D 

Present day though, he can’t keep his eyes off of her and that’s all that matters! This video you posted earlier is literal proof. We are witnessing his eyes shooting out hearts!

• Like 3
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

I wish it would be THE couch talk (that we’re already waiting for), but Netflix teases us with this instead :bawling:

Can international fans watch it? Honestly the whole region specific or region block doesn't help them. They could've garner more views and fans internationally. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

THIS IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

LMH's gaze to our beautiful KGE :wub:

I have less than 24hrs to wait for the next episode and my delulu mind says COM"ON YOU TWO! DATE FOR REAL!!!!

I'm not sure if it's just me but KGE has a slight resemblance of Suzy.. Just thinking...

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

I'm not sure if it's just me but KGE has a slight resemblance of Suzy.. Just thinking...

Not just you. I think lmh has a type. Imo, kge resembles a mix of Suzy and PMY. I hate to bring up his exes in here but I can’t help you but make the connection. 

@Cara He speaks so deeply I can’t even make out what he’s saying lol. I’m paying attention to the last two sentences. 

“When I fall into love again, can I start in a new way? Even then I still expect when I will fall in love and fall into a kind of love.” 

I think he’s referring to how the previous times he dated, it was exposed to the public right away. I think it made it more difficult for them to remain a couple. He’s wishing the next time he falls in love, it’ll start differently but it’s inevitable because he expects to fall in love in the same kind of way.

Keep in mind, he’s an actor, so in what setting can he meet a girl and build a bond? On set of shooting lol. Or he’ll fall in love with someone in his circle, probably someone who is also a celebrity. Therefore, even though he wishes to start his love relationship differently, the chances are slim. 

I’m going to say he expects he can fall in love on set. And he has, with our girl. *wishful thinking* :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Irene said:

Here is the full video of Press conference ( but in Vietnamese sub). In case any of you need for analysis:

Still can't get over on their sitting arrangements that were so close together compared to KKN-JEC-LJJ. :D I mean there's still enough space on LMH's right side, :sweatingbullets: so the physical distancing in this condition could be maintained. But... They chose to stick together like magnets. Hmm...? ;)

Ps. There's longer presscon vid (no engsub) on vimeo, duration around 1+ hour. But the link couldn't be copied. :(

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 2
  • Love 4