[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

41 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

Awwww. This is so cuteeeeeeeee. :love::love::love: LMH is so damn cute towards KGE. If this is true, I think I just died and went to heaven. Lol. 

Wow, if that’s the case, he may have played a role in picking the FL in TKEM, Just a thought :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Saw this in china weibo, whereby KGE gave a 15mins live stream in her car on the way to the shooting scene of TKEM sometime in April.  Its to thank her fans for their gifts 8th anniversary becoming an actress.

In 11.25, she seems like answer to the live stream questions poured in, and said she enjoyed very much in the shooting scene and had a good time. See the thumbs up!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av370705721?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=8BCB6982-D1F3-48A5-B89A-FFD088AF128728907infoc&ts=1591184497891

She looks more beautiful when she's not working. So fresh and pure. No wonder Min Ho cannot think straight

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Orientalfan said:

She looks more beautiful when she's not working. So fresh and pure. No wonder Min Ho cannot think straight

Of course he cant think straight as he always want to touch her hold her hug her kiss her when she is with him :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, folksway222 said:

The caption... :phew::sweatingbullets:

*cough* milky neck *cough*:naughty:

KGE looked sexy just by showing us her bare long arms....suddenly i remembered LG said in epi 12" this hurts even more" when KGE asked him to look if there was a mark on her shoulder.

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

:scream:

The award night happened already ...really? Anyone have full video? No KGE???

Updated: okay sorry just checked that it is a different award and just happened today 3 June ..not the one kge was nominated in..only JHI nominated and won for best new actor

• Like 4
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

Saw this in china weibo, whereby KGE gave a 15mins live stream in her car on the way to the shooting scene of TKEM sometime in April.  Its to thank her fans for their gifts 8th anniversary becoming an actress.

In 11.25, she seems like answer to the live stream questions poured in, and said she enjoyed very much in the shooting scene and had a good time. See the thumbs up!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av370705721?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=8BCB6982-D1F3-48A5-B89A-FFD088AF128728907infoc&ts=1591184497891

At 8:50, Go Eun was asked to repeat the viral line of Lee Gon: “What’s wrong with you, Maximus?” and she did it (cutely) :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

29 minutes ago, Hellodolphin66 said:

ohh saw this live too but it’s today that I noticed that this was the same clothes she wore on her ig post last saturday :heart: She was waving so cutely. I bet everyone congratulated her on her 8th debut anniversary. My baby was so happy :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, lysandr said:

WDH and the actress who plays Na-Ri, KYJ are probably the couple's wingman and wingwoman at this point. Keep secrets and help the couple along XD

They should do double dates. Wouldn’t it be super cute and fun? Well I’m over thinking obviously :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, aidanelle said:

Went to work. And just managed to catch up on what's going on...in this thread today...hehe :D

To new shippers or lurkers, don't worry. From what I've gathered on this shippers thread, people here might be delulu due to the wonderful & talented 2 main leads. But rest assured, I can safely say that we will never be too extreme as to send chats to managers or whatnot. Shippers here consist of mature adults from different generations who respect all parties (Minoz & Arjenia) alike :wub:

High five chinggu! I guess what I love about shipping in this thread is we're all (almost) in the same telepathy and wavelength when it comes to shipping this couple. And because of this ship, a lot of fans have come together -- some are KGE stans, some are LMH stans ad some are even non-fans prior to TKEM. So imagine, the power that this couple holds!

Let's continue to support and sincerely wish the best for them! :heart: Hugs to everyone!!

2 hours ago, kdramas40 said:

May I just share that this video reminds me why my ahjumma heart is shipping this couple, they bring a wide smile to my face every time I watch their BTS. They're just so happy I can't help but smile and laugh with them. Those shy smiles, you can't fake them, they were so spontaneous. So whatever happens to this couple in the future, I'd still be glad I've been a Royal Court lady and saw this side of Lee Minho and KGE. 

Same thoughts chinggu! Shipping is tricky because you invest a lot of feelings and time for a couple you'd want to sail. But my motto will always be, no regrets because this is actually my source of joy during these trying times and no matter what I'll always be thankful for happiness from this couple and the friends I've made along the way. Okay Imma bout to cry :bawling:

--- 

ALSO WOW!! I've never backread this much. You ladies have a lot of energy!! You must be taking the Ginseng supplement of Lee Min Ho huh?? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Orientalfan said:

Ha....here is one of the lurkers..exposing myself. Prior to this i never thought abt Min Ho as i could not see him as a good actor and just a handsome face..but wow...TKEM surely change my mind. His acting is so good and soulful....I think KGE really brings out the best out of him alongside with her acting. He looked like he enjoying too much kissing KGE and needed time to stop himself kissing her. And I love it when KGE can maintain her coolness and be calm. I definately will not contain my calmness if a handsome man such as Min Ho crushed on me. I think fans of Min Ho would respect her for that. I love it when Min Ho looks so giddy...he looked like a very nice man

Hi ... We have a same thought about LMH.... For me KGE  skills are beyond questionable in acting. 

Anyway , I made my own Quote for this Couple : "When you partner up on amazing things you must be trying to do your best too" ....

Good News just now He reached 15.8 M followers... Daebakkk N I'm included as newbe. B)

Like Always

I'm really hope they become a real couple... :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

I've been thinking about that and it's possible. He was the 1st one who got cast. Hehe. 

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

he may have influenced KES to cast her since he cant do that himself, there was so much backlash about their being casted together from his fans and yet he didn't pull out nor KGE pull out from the project . 

Sorry to repost this again, but those arguments could be true based on this: 

Spoiler

[HanCinema's News] Kim Go-eun to Quit Language School in Los Angeles to Prepare for "The King: Eternal Monarch"

miniminiphoto1159177.jpg By William Schwartz on 2019/05/21 at 19:57 PST

photo1064686.jpg

Early this year Kim Go-eun started going to a foreign language school in Los Angeles. This was made possible by her relatively light schedule as of late. Since "Goblin" finished back in 2016, Kim Go-eun's only projects have been the movie "Sunset in My Hometown" and the as-yet unreleased film "Tune in for Love".

A representative from Kim Go-eun's agency, BH Entertainment, has stated that while no firm schedule has been set for the production of "The King: Eternal Monarch" they were currently expecting that she would stop going once such a schedule has been confirmed. Schedule confirmation would probably also mean that Kim Go-eun would start living in South Korea more reliably again, as she has had to travel between the United States and South Korea with some frequency as of late.

Kim Go-eun's prior language school commitment, when taken into consideration with her light acting career since "Goblin", suggests that she may not have been actively seeking out a new role. It seems likely that "The King: Eternal Monarch" screenwriter Kim Eun-sook, who also wrote "Goblin", may have pitched the former "Goblin" star on the positives of the project during her last visit to South Korea. "The King: Eternal Monarch" is expected to air on television sometime next year.

Written by William Schwartz

*my shipper soul is growing big day by day :wub:*

• Like 5
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

She steals glances at him when he's not looking too. There were instances during the Swoon who me video where she glances over to see what choices LMH would choose and copy him. I also had a feeling she wasn't too happy when he was having too much fun joking with JEC. :phew: She was smiling, but she wasn't laughing as much as everyone else. She pulled off the bitter smile better than LMH though. :lol:

That is so true. I noticed this too but I didn't want to bring up my observations. Lets not forget KGE is just like any other girl. She has this hot hunky guy paying her attention and seemingly interested in her. Which girl's heart wouldn't flutter? Then he suddenly joked and laughed with another female co-star. Who wouldn't feel a little bitter? KGE has been LMH's focus since the beginning and he suddenly gravitated towards JEC during that Swoon segment. Any girl in KGE's shoes will feel a little bitter (if it was me, I will be very bitter and will make LMH have a taste of his own medicine) :P

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

ALSO WOW!! I've never backread this much. You ladies have a lot of energy!! You must be taking the Ginseng supplement of Lee Min Ho huh?? 

Somebody should offload his supply. Otherwise our queen wouldn’t be able to *cough* satisfy him:naughty:

• LOL 8

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Hi Chinggu. Yes this is true :bawling: They're also heavily affected by COVID now esp since a second wave hit some parts of South Korea. Well a wrap up party is something that consists of press/coverage so that's definitely something they can't do. But still hopeful they will gather for a small dinner or maybe in someone's house?????? 

*Mr. Giddy, please offer to host juseyo!!!*

• Sad 10

Is these really The King script reading pics (eventho not official ones) ? I couldn't find Ms. Sunshine or Mr. Obvious there :blink:

*edit

Ms. Sunshine wasn't on the first script reading cause she was filming Hero. 

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

That is so true. I noticed this too but I didn't want to bring up my observations. Lets not forget KGE is just like any other girl. She has this hot hunky guy paying her attention and seemingly interested in her. Which girl's heart wouldn't flutter? Then he suddenly joked and laughed with another female co-star. Who wouldn't feel a little bitter? KGE has been LMH's focus since the beginning and he suddenly gravitated towards JEC during that Swoon segment. Any girl in KGE's shoes will feel a little bitter (if it was me, I will be very bitter and will make LMH have a taste of his own medicine) :P

I think she did let have a taste of his own medicine as its obvious that KGE has the upper hand in this relationship... she looks slightly uncomfortable when LMH was slightly close with JEC and that was the only time LMH did that... it's mostly LMH that felt bitter and jealous all the times.. :D

• LOL 12