[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

She steals glances at him when he's not looking too. There were instances during the Swoon who me video where she glances over to see what choices LMH would choose and copy him. I also had a feeling she wasn't too happy when he was having too much fun joking with JEC. :phew: She was smiling, but she wasn't laughing as much as everyone else. She pulled off the bitter smile better than LMH though. :lol:

Goodness, so I wasn’t the only one that saw that :mellow: tbh I actually kind of felt for her :unsure: it was so obvious that she was not her usual bubbly-self.  I could have been wrong, but I felt like she was trying to get his attention at the part where she was trying to make small talk with PM -_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

1) You’re right, lmh has always been a happy person. He is always cheerful and is a fun person to be around. They have fun on set indeed. And we shippers believe it’s more fun than normal costars have but if we are wrong, we’re ok here. We aren’t delusional, we know shipping can end one way or another. What we observe is beyond just two people having fun. He does quite a few things that we cannot turn a blind eye to: mirroring her, praising her, touching her hands/arms, paying extra attention to her and staring intently at her all the time. I don’t think calling him Mr. Giddy is offensive in any way! Giddy isn’t exactly a term that is bad. 

2) No one is judging him. We all love his personality here. You say you’re a fan of kge so you probably don’t know much about lmh. I’ve been a fan of him for over 8 years so I know him better. I don’t assume anything about his personality, I just state his difference of behavior that I have observed. 

3) I agree, it’s not right to PM her manager.

4) Thank you but they are doing just fine! Lmh gained over 3 million followers on Instagram in less than 2 months’ span and kge over 1 million. They are doing JUST FINE. Their frequent updates on Instagram also proves they are quite thrilled about this drama. Believe me, lmh was sad with Faith and he did not hide it from his fans. Just so you’re aware, actors and actresses don’t make hits all the time and it’s absolutely fine! You think their career will end here? Believe me, they are already receiving offers for many other projects. One “failed” project does not define them. And again, TKEM is arguably the most successful international drama this year. Number 15 most watched show on Netflix worldwide? That’s international success, yes! Haters will choose to focus on the negativity, fans will always look on the bright side. The actors did the best they could. The drama is in a good place; they made a lot of profits. At the end of the day, people in the industry don’t care much about the ratings but how much profit an actor can bring. Lmh has selling power regardless of the king’s ratings. Please don’t bring in another actor. If his drama is successful, who cares. He is someone completely different from lmh. As a fan, I’m not concerned about where he goes from here so you shouldn’t be worried either. And if you believe this drama has affected kge negatively, have some faith! She’s a great actress and has many high rated projects behind her. She’s doing just fine! This drama proves her selling power is beyond South Korea. Imo, it’s a good thing she took on this drama. Goblin gave her a name internationally and TKEM sealed it.

South Korea alone cannot measure how successful a drama is. KES chose lmh because she knew he has international influence. A drama that can be sold internationally and loved in South Korea is a major hit. A drama that is loved only in South Korea doesn’t last long and definitely will not make as much money as one that is loved internationally. TKEM is loved internationally and even in South Korea where the ratings are low, it’s the number one most watched show on Wavve which has 30% of South Korea’s population. They remain one of the most talked about drama and actors! Lmh and kge also ranks high on brand ranking. Anyone can see they are killing it regardless of the ratings. Of course everyone wants good ratings but at the end of the day, if a drama has high ratings but cannot make money, it wasn’t successful. On the other hand, a drama with low ratings but made a lot of profit is successful. 

Now I am reading lot of amazing threads here but this one is specially for @Ana2345 there are few points that you need to understand babes.......and please take with an open heart and mind from an international viewer who is a big fan of KES and her writing:::::: 

1st u need to understand babe she is on another level with her writing and she knows her mind more than us....if she wrote this amazing drama on the 1st place she knew it’s not for your local south Korean viewers it’s for a bigger worldwide viewership that’s why they gave the distribution rights to Netflix and I don’t think so I need to say how big Netflix is all over the world....

now can u imagine a renowned writer like Anna toad from USA watching the drama and praising it.....

can u imagine India with a population of 1.3 billion even if 5% of the ppl are watching this drama it’s complete population of sk......

now the future of the cast (LMH and KGE) 

they very welll know that the profession they are in will always have ups and downs and that’s what has kept them

grounded and closer to there beautiful nature as humans....again can u just imagine the way LMH and KGE fan following is increasing it’s surely not boz of the sk ppl....

now on a personal note I never knew who LMH and KGE were before (I surely saw there previous dramas before but I had forgotten about them post enjoying it)but this drama made me realise that they share such good camaraderie that I started following them till the point that I have become there shippers in just sometime(I did all the research on them) and finally we being responsible shippers babes this thread was made after seeing something special between them and I don’t think so we have offended anyone here.....:I don’t think so we are little kids who don’t know what they are doing we are having healthy conversations here....

its pure love babes for our golden couple.....PERIOD 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 5

Rough translation of that interview w the help of GG Translate. Forgive both my English and Mandarin, I’m not a native ;(

Q. What was the deepest impression for you two when shooting?  How was the atmosphere on set? 

LMH: I remember the first scene we shot together

KGE: Where was the first shot?  

LMH: The fried chicken restaurant (laughs) Actually I only saw her outside (t/n: in events like Bifan Awards) before, so it’s like the feeling when you meet some character came out from a movie for the first time. That feeling of shock is definitely big.  When I was filming for the first time, the appearance of Tae Eul as a police officer impressed me deeply, and because it was the first scene overall, I was actually very worried and anxious, but the image of police officer Tae Eul sitting in front of me was deeply imprinted in my mind.  

KGE: For me it was the scene where Tae Eul and Lee Gon met for the first time in the main poster. I think Minho sunbae riding a white horse is really suitable with Gwanghwamun.  I was like "He is super handsome"

Hope someone can remember the source article/video? of this :(

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, gatopassero said:

Rough translation of that interview w the help of GG Translate. Forgive both my English and Mandarin, I’m not a native ;(

Q. What was the deepest impression for you two when shooting?  How was the atmosphere on set? 

LMH: I remember the first scene we shot together

KGE: Where was the first shot?  

LMH: The fried chicken restaurant (laughs) Actually I only saw her outside (t/n: in events like Bifan Awards) before, so it’s like the feeling when you meet some character came out from a movie for the first time. That feeling of shock is definitely big.  When I was filming for the first time, the appearance of Tae Eul as a police officer impressed me deeply, and because it was the first scene overall, I was actually very worried and anxious, but the image of police officer Tae Eul sitting in front of me was deeply imprinted in my mind.  

KGE: For me it was the scene where Tae Eul and Lee Gon met for the first time in the main poster. I think Minho sunbae riding a white horse is really suitable with Gwanghwamun.  I was like "He is super handsome"

Hope someone can remember the source article/video? of this :(

Ommmoooo I hope someone can post the source of the mandarin article where we got this. And I hope this is indeed true. It makes me spazz even more. :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Hardworking MYM promoting their boy again... Now is how good he looks in a white shirt :D

He can be wearing a garbage bag, and still look good, honestly :ph34r:

Added: and he'd need tonnes of make up to look average, and even more to look ugly.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11

@TDeas I had been trying to figure out what game she's playing. Anyone know? Wondering if she was playing with LMH since he's sitting so quietly to the side as well.

30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

He can be wearing a garbage bag, and still look good, honestly :ph34r:

This. :D

@effyisme MYM not being obviously cryptic enough this time around. :lol:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161 I almost felt bad for her trying to get his attention but then I remember the poor boy tried harder than her to get her attention. :lol: 

@gatopassero Maybe it's the short interview before the presscon. I wasn't able to view that again since it got taken down on YouTube for American viewers. I'm not sure if they had other interviews we never got access to. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

She steals glances at him when he's not looking too. There were instances during the Swoon who me video where she glances over to see what choices LMH would choose and copy him. I also had a feeling she wasn't too happy when he was having too much fun joking with JEC. :phew: She was smiling, but she wasn't laughing as much as everyone else. She pulled off the bitter smile better than LMH though. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

Goodness, so I wasn’t the only one that saw that :mellow: tbh I actually kind of felt for her :unsure: it was so obvious that she was not her usual bubbly-self.  I could have been wrong, but I felt like she was trying to get his attention at the part where she was trying to make small talk with PM -_-

Yes! I saw it too and thought "OMO, is she jealous of JEC and LMH closenes?!"  but thought perhaps she just wasn't that close enough yet and wanted a bit of professional distance.

I think they just fell for each other at the start, just that KGE is a bit more wary but LMH doesn't give 2 hoots about it and just decides to woo her ASAP.

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Yes! I saw it too and thought "OMO, is she jealous of JEC and LMH closenes?!"  but thought perhaps she just wasn't that close enough yet and wanted a bit of professional distance.

I think they just fell for each other at the start, just that KGE is a bit more wary but LMH doesn't give 2 hoots about it and just decides to woo her ASAP.

That was the 1 & only incident that almost.... tiny bit almost swayed me lmao :lol: and that’s when I came looking for y’all to ease my doubts :love: and here I am in between ASMR & This thread :skull: hella craving :sweat_smile: she’s eating an entire flippn restaurant & still looks slim & great yet I feel guilty by just a freakn burger :weary:

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, TDeas said:

I Guess ... LG Library is my Libraries wanna be... I can't imagine if he is joining me there. Absolutely automatically I'll be Math. Pro right away ... Anyway I don't like math. I love their romances. :lol::love::wub:

Thank you

quoting one of my bffs;

I don't care how much Euler's Identity resembles the balance between the 2 world or what not, but i just care how much they kiss in every episode:love::phew:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Waiting patiently for little Minho lmao 

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

Cinggu ... Wanna comment this post ?

How cute they are ... That's off screen , :wub:

Why is he hiding his face with the newspaper????? 
That’s surely not something that they are shooting.....look at the way KGE is holding his hand....(full lock and embrace)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, vj_sh3441 said:

OMG you made my day! I’ve been searching high and low and found nothing.Thank you  thank you thank you :kiss_wink: What I see on Weibo about this series is pretty negative, which upsets me quite a bit. Again a gigantic THANK YOU :heart: Going to check it out right now :blush:

@vj_sh3441 you are welcome.

And don’t worry, I think TKEM is pretty popular in China too. It is their number 21 drama series on the most talked about list...and they have a lot of series...it is also the number 1 most talked about Korean Drama on Weibo. 

They even have topics on the ‘beheading’ kiss, dressing etc etc...

Link on TKEM itself

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=100808a9be8bba69e33959d8a62782f36b7f92&extparam=TheKing永远的君主&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23theking永远的君主%23

Link on the TKEM kiss 

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23永远的君主吻戏%23

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Why is he hiding his face with the newspaper????? 
That’s surely not something that they are shooting.....look at the way KGE is holding his hand....(full lock and embrace)

I thought that outfit was an outfit for filming. Maybe should wait until end of TKEM to see if we will see that scene. :scream:

@Senseandstyle Do you have screenshot of what LMH responded with? I'm trying to scroll through the replies but it's a lot. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2