[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

To add on to what our fellow court ladies and shippers have explained, we DO NOT ship based on what we want to see but we ship based on what is presented to us out right.... LMH is an open book and the answers are right in your face.. we are matured and sensible shippers but we do have fun analysing every videos and pictures out there... if LMH is really affected himself, I believe he will have tone it down to prevent unnecessary speculation... Same goes to KGE... :D both are in this industry for long so I'm pretty sure they are very familiar with the ups and downs...

We are matured adults and so are both LMH and KGE.. they know what they are doing and so do we... :heart:

It's so much fun being in this forum and keeping abreast with what's going on in IG, Twitter, etc., but there are really many, many times when I come across something that makes me want to shout, "ARE YOU TWELVE?" Then I have to calm myself down coz maybe they are in fact around that age (actual or EQ wise :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

To add on to what our fellow court ladies and shippers have explained, we DO NOT ship based on what we want to see but we ship based on what is presented to us out right.... LMH is an open book and the answers are right in your face.. we are matured and sensible shippers but we do have fun analysing every videos and pictures out there... if LMH is really affected himself, I believe he will have tone it down to prevent unnecessary speculation... Same goes to KGE... :D both are in this industry for long so I'm pretty sure they are very familiar with the ups and downs...

We are matured adults and so are both LMH and KGE.. they know what they are doing and so do we... :heart:

Way to go sis! We remain positive and carry on with our shipping. This thread has been my favorite place ever since this pandemic started. I find comfort in spazzing and discussing these amazing deductions with you girls and I will always be thankful that this couple (and series) came to me at the right time! :heart: 

And so we say, we will eagerly wait for the day Mr. Giddy becomes Mr. Boyfriend and eventually Mr. Husband and Mr. Daddy:glasses: 

• Love 16
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

On another note, when do you think Netflix will release couch talk and other interviews? Do yoy think they have those? 

I remember during CLOY, there were so many contents while it was still running. 

Let's raid THE SWOON and demand release for the video. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

On another note, when do you think Netflix will release couch talk and other interviews? Do yoy think they have those? 

I remember during CLOY, there were so many contents while it was still running. 

Let's raid THE SWOON and demand release for the video. :D

I hope they'll film a new one like only the two of them. It seems like the 'couch talk' was actually the one released for Netflix Thailand :bawling: and not really the actual Couch Talk like BinJin's

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Hello guuuuys, :wub: 

Since the ending is fast approaching and I'm not sure if I'm moving on from this OTP of mine, I made a video in appreciation for my favorite couple. Hope you guys like it huehue

Tae Eul and Lee Gon's love isn't something that could make your hearts flutter from time to time. Their love is deep and meaningful. How their love grew even they are worlds apart. 

• Like 9
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

LG why would you share that with ES? :joy:

I mean I can understand if you record it for yourself to watch whenever you're feeling something but don't share it with ES. :lol::joy:

TMI

Haha maybe he want to warn ES that his noona belongs to him only so don't hug her too tight in future if not no more gifts for him...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

40 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

It's so much fun being in this forum and keeping abreast with what's going on in IG, Twitter, etc., but there are really many, many times when I come across something that makes me want to shout, "ARE YOU TWELVE?" Then I have to calm myself down coz maybe they are in fact around that age (actual or EQ wise :sweat_smile:

LOL.. Sometimes I feel like replying with a gif of my daughter playing with play dough but I’m still suck with technology :joy:

• LOL 10

21 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

233  Page? Really? :hushed:

Omg hello!! Welcome to the shipper's thread!! I've been reading your posts in the main thread !! :wub:

@lyrically aesthetic chinggu, thank you for the fan made video. This warms my heart on a Wednesday morning. It's hitting me right in the feels :tears: I'm already feeling the separation anxiety as early as now. Haay. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Omg hello!! Welcome to the shipper's thread!! I've been reading your posts in the main thread !! :wub:

@lyrically aesthetic chinggu, thank you for the fan made video. This warms my heart on a Wednesday morning. It's hitting me right in the feels :tears: I'm already feeling the separation anxiety as early as now. Haay. 

I am just curious :lol:so I came. I thought maybe 30-40 pages I am shocked :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

9 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

What is OTP? 

One true pairing, usually used to describe the main male and female lead in something.

28 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha maybe he want to warn ES that his noona belongs to him only so don't hug her too tight in future if not no more gifts for him...:P

He could've chose a safer video. Poor ES had to see his noona getting eaten by his hyung. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 8

Just now, koreaboooo said:

He could've chose a safer video. Poor ES had to see his noona getting eaten by his hyung. :sweat_smile:

People like LMH when in love doesn't understand the term "subtle"... he likes to put everything right in your face :D

• LOL 10

Just now, koreaboooo said:

I'll say we won then since LMH took KGE's hand. :P 

So who's the culprit here?? It's WDH as he is both arjenia and minoz here Lol :P 

Ultimately the king still listens to his queen :heart:

• LOL 14

Initially i was skeptical about her catching the bouquet because I wasn’t sure if she was the one who took the video which was posted in her IG.  So now it’s confirmed that she got the bouquet, maybe her friend purposely wanted to give her ...:lol: so hopefully her time will come before she hits 30 ... pray hard everyone :innocent:

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1