[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

21 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Whoever captured this moment, big thank you. :thumbsup:

Because of your fancam had shocked me good. It showed us how they both got along well and piqued my interest to check The King and their chemistry. 

I can see LMH already giddy even this early. I think this is in November. He's laughing but he can't stand still.

I'm a teacher and I know that a child usually will move a lot unless he's holding a toy that he likes. 

In LMH's case here, I feel that he couldn't stand still because his hands wanted to reach out to her, but it was not the right place or time to do that. 

I see GE enjoying the conversation.

And I see KKN being ignored, lol. Sorry, KN. They were lost in their own world. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

2 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

I can see LMH already giddy even this early. I think this is in November. He's laughing but he can't stand still.

I'm a teacher and I know that a child usually will move a lot unless he's holding a toy that he likes. 

In LMH's case here, I feel that he couldn't stand still because his hands wanted to reach out to her, but it was not the right place or time to do that. 

Since the very beginning they only have and in their own world. The others? Who? :lol:

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

You can see LMH unconsciously kept moving towards KGE even though he tried to back off a couple of times... his arms are folded to control himself from reaching out to her.. additionally he is very self conscious of his appearance here as he kept touching his hair a couple of times too.. KGE here is very relaxed like talking to a co worker but LMH has started his journey of being smitten and attracted to her... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Have you not seen Gangnam Blues? :scream:

Jong Dae’s greed to live leads him down the wrong path. Lmh was brilliant! Brilliant!! 

I would love to see lmh and kge collaborate in an action film! They both do action well! 

i have and love it but i need more bad boy LMH.  i want him to be that suave, bad boss :lol:

I agree that our otp need to a movie together, KGE recent movies were mostly romance and it’s about time she does thriller or action film.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

53 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@koreaboooo TQ for this :). Now I understand better what was being said in the BTS :D

How's all the other Royal Court Ladies doing today? :wub:

eIYPmFo.jpg

p.s. I've decided to hang here until Friday :ph34r:

The main TKEM thread is so full of theories...:blink:

Too much for my simple delulu mind :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Guys ..!! At the minute 17:44 goeun actually called leeminho "oppa" :wub:.. (when she asked him " isn't it uncomfortable for you? " ). Had to hear it the 2nd time to confirmed..hahaha.. alas.. it makes me happy to finally be able to hear her calling him other than sunbae:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, folksway222 said:

Whoever captured this moment, big thank you. :thumbsup:

Because of your fancam had shocked me good. It showed us how they both got along well and piqued my interest to check The King and their chemistry. 

Ps. Why did they finished so early? :bawling: And where's the script reading pics, sbs please be generous and merciful again, please share us the pics. We need to see and knkw how Ms. Sunshine appearances has left marks on Mr. Obvious's self. 

Do you think fans took this video or staff? Either way, whoever took it must be a shipper too ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, graceyco said:

can we all have a virtual gathering or virtual hug session or something I feel like my heart is cracking up with that last filming day news! :bawling: help! juseyo!!!!!

Hang in there, Gracey! Keep praying for them to get married! Hugs! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

10 minutes ago, Megustas said:

Guys ..!! At the minute 17:44 goeun actually called leeminho "oppa" :wub:.. (when she asked him " isn't it uncomfortable for you? " ). Had to hear it the 2nd time to confirmed..hahaha.. alas.. it makes me happy to finally be able to hear her calling him other than sunbae:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I heard that too... 

But this was filmed before the press conference so I conclude LMH just wanna hear KGE address him oppa in PUBLIC to the whole world :D

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Curious. 

Really curious. 

Ps: Potter fan here, sorry can't resist lol. 

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Curiouser and curiouser

Sorry Alice in Wonderland fan here. :D

Mmmmm...

Could it be their script reading are like this 

giphy-1.gif

Or how about this

giphy-2.gif

:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

22 minutes ago, graceyco said:

can we all have a virtual gathering or virtual hug session or something I feel like my heart is cracking up with that last filming day news! :bawling: help! juseyo!!!!!

Virtual hug coming right up

tenor.gif?itemid=17328912

8 minutes ago, Megustas said:

Sorry to burst the bubble but I think she said, "iliwa" or come here in English. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, buahciku101 said:

Mmmmm...

Could it be their script reading are like this 

Probably both and they're coming from LMH. :joy:

Stealing glances at her and pacing back and forth near her. Asking tons of questions. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8