[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

50 minutes ago, dehapepe said:

it seems like ages ago since my last post on my IG account.

but this couple have made me into a stalker mode.

I'm a huge fans of KGE. Not LMH

And now I even follow LMH's account (never in my life I could imagined that it will happen to me, LOL)

But yes, TKEM shows that his acting has improved a lot..

The last time I logged in to my twitter, I assume it was 3 years ago? 

and now I click all the twitter link that appear from another source..

The power of this royal couple is unbelievable

An IG account said that KGE resembles LMH's mother. 

what do you think ladies? ;)

actually i noticed the resemblance too not long ago. but too shy to brought this here, afraid of being extra delulu:joy: glad that someone noticed it too:love:

YESSS...MAMA & GoEUN look very much alike. The only 2 ladies LMH post wth him from behind on IG:D

• Like 7
  • Love 5

@ladylia257 - Everyone has DIFFERENT opinions, my Dear! You can’t expect all your good or even CLOSEST friend to agree with you about everything. Plus, maybe your good friend is either being realistic and doesn’t dare to commit to this shipping thingy OR could she be shipping LMH or KGE with other people?

To be perfectly honest, THIS is the ONLY space I can spazz / express my love and hopes and wishes for Uri Beloved Couple. NO ONE else in my real life will EVER understand this!! If I ever tell this to my very close friends, my loved ones or my partner, they will be utterly flabbergasted! They would think I have completely LOST it!! Sigh ... That is why I REALLY appreciate this thread and ALL OF YOU, my Fellow Court Ladies! GROUP HUG AND LOTSA :heart:

There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion... oh well, as I have stated earlier, this shipping business is NOT easy and I hesitated for sometime before CLAMBERING onto this ship ... I was clambering, not jumping ... cos I was very hesitant. I was on a ship that sank - that was 3 years ago (and I think it was because the FL was really putting on a show and pretending that she was not seeing anyone - she was already shipped to her previous ML - and it was in a drama that had 50 episodes!!) - their BTS were friendly but never as sweet like Uri Beloved Couple’s! Come to think of it, the ML was just being professional and brotherly, so yes, on that ship, we were deluding ourselves.

I am also on another ship that seems to be stuck BUT we are not giving up - we won’t give up as long as both are still single and neither one has announced dating news.

Yes, we have to be realistic in our shipping, BUT we will continue to sail THIS ship, as long as they are single and there’s no dating news from either side! 
It’s all in God / Destiny’s hands and at the end of the day, if there is TRUE LOVE, it will prevail. :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Sorry to cut the steam train for abit to post some hopefully nicer content... :P

Wanted to make an FMV for an alternate story / fanfic idea, but ended up spending the afternoon doing edits on GIFs instead cos my video editing is so bad.

Sharing it here...so far only 3 GIFs but more to come *check the Tweet thread*

Do note that this is just my delulu! 

Awwww!! :wub: Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for this, my Dear!! Hope you will continue with your fanfic!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, buahciku101 said:

Oh no.

That spoiler where she cry.

I wish I didn't see it.. :tears:

but we still have 4 episodes..  if this spoiler for this week epi.. hopefully by next week we can see the happy ending

• Like 7

Yes plus they dont film the scene in the order what you see in each episodes..some filmed back to front, or randomly according to schedule and when they can book the filming locations, actors schedule etc..

What matters for us court ladies here is our ship sailing away :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

@ladylia257 - Everyone has DIFFERENT opinions, my Dear! You can’t expect all your good or even CLOSEST friend to agree with you about everything. Plus, maybe your good friend is either being realistic and doesn’t dare to commit to this shipping thingy OR could she be shipping LMH or KGE with other people?

To be perfectly honest, THIS is the ONLY space I can spazz / express my love and hopes and wishes for Uri Beloved Couple. NO ONE else in my real life will EVER understand this!! If I ever tell this to my very close friends, my loved ones or my partner, they will be utterly flabbergasted! They would think I have completely LOST it!! Sigh ... That is why I REALLY appreciate this thread and ALL OF YOU, my Fellow Court Ladies! GROUP HUG AND LOTSA :heart:

There is someone on the main thread - I am not going to name names, who is also saying that we are all delusional and she/he even questioned about KGE still having an older BF and all these lovey dover BTS are all for promotion... oh well, as I have stated earlier, this shipping business is NOT easy and I hesitated for sometime before CLAMBERING onto this ship ... I was clambering, not jumping ... cos I was very hesitant. I was on a ship that sank - that was 3 years ago (and I think it was because the FL was really putting on a show and pretending that she was not seeing anyone - she was already shipped to her previous ML - and it was in a drama that had 50 episodes!!) - their BTS were friendly but never as sweet like Uri Beloved Couple’s! Come to think of it, the ML was just being professional and brotherly, so yes, on that ship, we were deluding ourselves.

I am also on another ship that seems to be stuck BUT we are not giving up - we won’t give up as long as both are still single and neither one has announced dating news.

Yes, we have to be realistic in our shipping, BUT we will continue to sail THIS ship, as long as they are single and there’s no dating news from either side! 
It’s all in God / Destiny’s hands and at the end of the day, if there is TRUE LOVE, it will prevail. :heart:

Yes, it is all in God's hands, hopefully love will prevail. Also, yes I am looking weird to my family members for delulu-ing over this and spending so much time on a drama hahaa. I don't care as long as you guys are here with me! We are here for each other!

4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Awwww!! :wub: Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for this, my Dear!! Hope you will continue with your fanfic!! :kiss_wink:

Thank you! For now, the baby announcement gif seems quite popular haha! I  will potentially add more gifs on perhaps god-fathers (Eun-Sup and Jo Yeong) and sweet moments.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Sorry to cut the steam train for abit to post some hopefully nicer content... :P

Wanted to make an FMV for an alternate story / fanfic idea, but ended up spending the afternoon doing edits on GIFs instead cos my video editing is so bad.

Love this to the moon and back! Thank you for making it! 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Thank you for your kind words. 

I'll just enjoy shipping them with you all who have the same mind like me! 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, lysandr said:

SIGN ME UP FOR THIS DELULU! I'm going to follow you on Twitter! Surprisingly, there are a lot of shippers on twitter too and the general consensus is them really falling head  over heels for our ship. :wub: So it's pretty obvious our couple has taken the world by storm. Even non shippers start shipping. Even non k-dram stans are stanning. THE POWER THAT THEY HOLD!

13 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

I wanna give you a hug!! I feel the same. I'm so glad we get to share our thoughts and feelings for this couple in this thread. And I really really love the atmosphere we have here. My motto in shipping is to always enjoy the ride :wub: And I will always be thankful for the people I've met along the way who share the same feels as me. If all else fails, then it's a good story. BUT I KNOW WE WON'T FAIL.  HAHAHA I just feel it.  I'm that confident with our boy! SO just go get her, Minhossii!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, lysandr said:

@lysandr u r super genius!! like this very much. Its so on point:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Miss.Zinu said:

is there any KES drama which has happy ending..? sorry, i haven't completed all her masterpieces yet. Im just curious...:innocent:

From those I've seen: Descendants of the Sun and Secret Garden. Wouldn't call either masterpieces, tho. For me, her god-tier writing started with Goblin, but that's just me :)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

From those I've seen: Descendants of the Sun and Secret Garden. Wouldn't call either masterpieces, tho. For me, her god-tier writing started with Goblin, but that's just me :)

ok...what a relief. there's still hope:lol: thanks babe!

#faithinWriterKESrestored:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, graceyco said:

SIGN ME UP FOR THIS DELULU! I'm going to follow you on Twitter! Surprisingly, there are a lot of shippers on twitter too and the general consensus is them really falling head  over heels for our ship. :wub: So it's pretty obvious our couple has taken the world by storm. Even non shippers start shipping. Even non k-dram stans are stanning. THE POWER THAT THEY HOLD!

I wanna give you a hug!! I feel the same. I'm so glad we get to share our thoughts and feelings for this couple in this thread. And I really really love the atmosphere we have here. My motto in shipping is to always enjoy the ride :wub: And I will always be thankful for the people I've met along the way who share the same feels as me. If all else fails, then it's a good story. BUT I KNOW WE WON'T FAIL.  HAHAHA I just feel it.  I'm that confident with our boy! SO just go get her, Minhossii!! 

Let's delulu together! Sure! I'll probably post more GIFs when I can get more inspiration and time! Yes, I agree this thread is just an amazing place to be! Not sure for all shippers' threads since this is the first I have been in, but this is awesome!

30 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

@lysandr u r super genius!! like this very much. Its so on point:heart:

Aww, thank you! But I must say the true genius is our dear LMH and KGE!

22 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Ms. Sunshine's always smiling and giving happy vibes on set. :wub:

I wonder if Mr. Obvious would be a bit grumpy seeing this, hehe... *cackling evilly* :naughty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CArYR7Ng6XgkW2_wrl57C1hlJmEf6ZuXgxsS-s0/?igshid=1ltgyjzlw8zgm

ahahah! I wonder if he checks Twitter and IG posts of them for monitoring purposes and loves the attention they are getting as a couple.

Maybe he would be grumpy, but if there are already together, he probably would just flaunt their more scandalous pics on IG on Friday hahahaha. We'll see!

Let's wait for the scene where she kisses Shin Jae. That would get him riled up for sure XD

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Let's delulu together! Sure! I'll probably post more GIFs when I can get more inspiration and time! Yes, I agree this thread is just an amazing place to be! Not sure for all shippers' threads since this is the first I have been in, but this is awesome!

Aww, thank you! But I must say the true genius is our dear LMH and KGE!

ahahah! I wonder if he checks Twitter and IG posts of them for monitoring purposes and loves the attention they are getting as a couple.

Maybe he would be grumpy, but if there are already together, he probably would just flaunt their more scandalous pics on IG on Friday hahahaha. We'll see!

Let's wait for the scene where she kisses Shin Jae. That would get him riled up for sure XD

It's good to have a healthy dose of jealousy at times... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7