[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I want to take a red marker and put a huge X on all of them except lmh :lol::lol::lol:

Don’t they even dare! She belongs to lmh!! 

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, i gotchu :lol:

KU7TDLxdMJo50CY-jX8s2VKjvudSfdDoO5odJ73z

Also saw a fancam that LMH is currently shooting today, then this tweet.

Eottokhe??

Chinggu @Miadee!! Oh yes, let me update page 1 with the new offcam moments. I feel like I wanna paste them all there! :w00t:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Okay, i gotchu :lol:

KU7TDLxdMJo50CY-jX8s2VKjvudSfdDoO5odJ73z

Eottokhe??

Chinggu @Miadee!! Oh yes, let me update page 1 with the new offcam moments. I feel like I wanna paste them all there! :w00t:

!!!

I really hope this means a happy ending!!! For TKEM and LMH... :smirk::naughty: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Eottokhe??

Oh my gosh! Be still, my heart!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Agree with you 100%! 

Does anyone know the chronological order of when they shot the promotional videos and the press conference? 

Let me know if I’m wrong but if were to go off of how they were acting towards each other and their body language I think I can see the progression in their relationship. I would think that it was in this order:

1) SBS keyword game - They are laughing but don’t seem super comfortable with each other yet, like they are just starting to get to know each other. KGE fan girling Kim Tan :lol: LMH legs crossed away from KGE...

2) Jenga game - LMH is glancing at KGE and seems attentive to her but KGE is trying to keep it professional (maybe thinks it’s too good to be true that LMH notices her so she’s kind of putting up a wall)

2.5) Lap photo shoot - LMH legs crossed away from KGE. Still feel a really small space in between them when they are next to each other.

3) Who Me Game - LMH and KGE both cross legs towards each other. They seem more comfortable with each other and were talking directly to each other a few times

4) Press Conference - LMH voluntarily describing KGE in such an intimate way and calling KGE out to tease her about not calling him Oppa. KGE apologizes on behalf of LMH for trolling the host. Lol I think at this point they have gotten real close and he’s already told her how he feels but she’s telling him she needs more time/to wait...

I agree. This is the chronological order of events. LOL. Though maybe you can include the BTS from episode 1 to 8 before #4 since they've mentioned in the presscon that they are done filming the first half by then. After #4, the BTS from Ep 9 onwards which we all know how smitten he looked like and how close they have become. :joy:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

But it'll be funny seeing his jealous side a bit. :lol:

But you're right. She's taken. I don't know how I'll feel with their future costars. :tears::unsure:

We are being possessive on Mr. Determined behalf, :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Lee Min Ki likes/adores her (not sure now though) but he didn’t stand a chance :D   I am happy that she got to work with lmh now, i think if she were to have a project earlier, it would have been a different outcome.

Yeah, he said he would like to do romance drama/movie with Ms. Sunshine if given the chance. Wow... Ms. Sunshine must be really charming. :wub: 

*I wanna meet her and hug her too, :D*

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

!!!

I really hope this means a happy ending!!! For TKEM and LMH... :smirk::naughty: 

Do I hear wedding bells ringing...?:love: KES-nim, we welcome with infinity-length of wide arms open for another 1st night of wedding couple deeper 'beheaded' session too:naughty::naughty:

oh my heart! the way they beheaded each other's tongue already shaken our universe roughly.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I agree. This is the chronological order of events. LOL. Though maybe you can include the BTS from episode 1 to 8 before #4 since they've mentioned in the presscon that they are done filming the first half by then. After #4, the BTS from Ep 9 onwards which we all know how smitten he looked like and how close they have become. :joy:

I thought they did SBS Keyword and Who? Me on the same day, cause they wore same outfits.  

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Yeah, he ever said he would like to do romance drama/movie with Ms. Sunshine if given the chance. Wow... Ms. Sunshine must be really charming. :wub: 

Off topic - I am a HUGE fan of LMK BUT Ms Sunshine is CERTAINLY NOT for him! :lol:

But I think they can work very well professionally! Well, IF she gets married soon (or get pregnant! :naughty:) - then, she won’t be working with ANYONE!! 
I would like to bring your attention, Court Ladies, to the ‘Getting to Know You Game’ where the cast played as a group - (Can someone please show or bring up the video again??)

Uri Mr Giddy’s réaction is quite unusual when Ms Sunshine stated that she would give up everything once she’s married and stay at home to look after the kids. The other 2 guys (WDH & KKN) just nodded their heads normally and in an ‘Yeah, we understand’ - like any normal persons who are agreeing to whatever another person is talking about.

Mr Giddy on the other hand was blinking a few times and even gulping - it was as though he was suddenly very nervous ... Hmmm ... now, if she were just his FL, WHY such a reaction?? Was he so taken aback?? Or he’s PREPARING himself for MANY PLANS and BIG STEPS in the not so distant future?? :tounge_wink::wub:

Oh, in the main thread, someone posted LG and JTE’s Chinese zodiac, so I did my research about Uri Beloved Couple’s Chinese Zodiac and I am SO OVER THE MOON!! To top this, they are both under the sign of Cancer in the Western Zodiac!! :love: 

http://astrologyk.com/zodiac/chinese/man/rabbit/woman/goat

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/compatibility/rabbit-sheep.htm

http://www.mysticscripts.com/astrology/chinese-astrology/chinese-zodiac-compatibility/result/Lee-Min-Ho/June/22/1987/Kim-Go-Eun/July/2/1991

The last one is the most detailed! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Off topic - I am a HUGE fan of LMK BUT Ms Sunshine is CERTAINLY NOT for him! :lol:

But I think they can work very well professionally! Well, IF she gets married soon (or get pregnant! :naughty:) - then, she won’t be working with ANYONE!! 
I would like to bring your attention, Court Ladies, to the ‘Getting to Know You Game’ where the cast played as a group - (Can someone please show or bring up the video again??)

Uri Mr Giddy’s réaction is quite unusual when Ms Sunshine stated that she would give up everything once she’s married and stay at home to look after the kids. The other 2 guys (WDH & KKN) just nodded their heads normally and in an ‘Yeah, we understand’ - like any normal persons who are agreeing to whatever another person is talking about.

Mr Giddy on the other hand was blinking a few times and even gulping - it was as though he was suddenly very nervous ... Hmmm ... now, if she were just his FL, WHY such a reaction?? Was he so taken aback?? Or he’s PREPARING himself for MANY PLANS and BIG STEPS in the not so distant future?? :tounge_wink::wub:

There you go... :D I saw his reaction too as he was way to immersed and taking mental note when KGE mentioned it... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Just now, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

YAAAAYYY!! Though I think it looks sad in the drama ... 

I don't want to speculate anymore, really. For sure there'll be sad stuff/scenes along the way - or maybe until the end, as most seem to be already resigned about. But I'll wait until the last episode airs. It's too exhausting for me to theorize from veeery little tidbits like these :sweat_smile: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I am gulping extra hard cos it looks like memory loss *pulling my hair out*

Haha i was being extra dramatic. 

Does look like it. There's a new video in that thread. But what I really wanted to see is what LMH did after the take. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

16 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

Does look like it. There's a new video in that thread. But what I really wanted to see is what LMH did after the take. :sweat_smile:

He mustve tried to grab something from KGE bahahhaha

I am supposed to be doing a monthly report, but I just need to get this out of my head, and will continue this list as and when.

17ish endings that'll make me flip tables:

1. LG stuck in the in-between, alone. Doing a series of back-to-the-past reruns

2. This is someone's dream

3. Memory loss, where only 1 person remembers. Yikes, goblin much? GULP

4. Everyone dies - the reason i didnt take on mr sunshine 

5. Truck of doom takes on jacket of doom while LG holding on to the flowers of doom.  In short, nothing related to anykind of 'doom' nouns

6. Staring contest

7. LG is not a monarch, beats the purpose of the title, right?

8. Benjamin Button kind of ending - LG and JTE needs to be adult at the same freaking time

9. The whole hoopla was a story book, ending by a narration of someone telling the tales of the two world - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm okay with a sad ending, as long as it makes sense.

To be continued after i take on real life :ph34r:

Edited by extrodinairey
To add more comment
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9