Wait a minute... It seems LMH can no keep this as a secret. It is almost as if he's at the brink of really letting the world know - they are together, happy and in love and would want both of their fans to support them.

:hwaiting2:

Why?

- 23 May, lovestagram day
- check KGE's food truck  banner in her IGS today, can you see her holding a check mark on her chin? Usual pose for being cute and check out LMH's post. He's doing the same check mark on his chin pose

:coolshades:

- LMH rarely tags people in his post. But look at how he tagged his photographer. Same photographer of KGE's sexy photoshoot at Chanel x Bazaar... Makes me think of 2 things 1) what are the chances he was at the same photoshoot? And 2) Hmmm is he going to do a similar powerful photoshoot too with kimseoryong outfits, maybe for fall outfits, as he uses most of this fashion line's coats during tkem days 

:hooray:

What I'm waiting to find out is will he send a support truck too for yumis cell? Let's go! 

:heart3:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

4 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

What I'm waiting to find out is will he send a support truck too for yumis cell? Let's go! 

Huhuhuhu!!! I see we both have the same thought chingu I keep on hoping for a miracle like that to happen, though on the other hand I do know that inorder to prevent such rumors he won't do such thing. Unless he does it in secret:smort: and we will never know. Anyway we'll leave it up to the captain to decide.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

This is the real version of Lee Min Ho's romantic greeting to Kim Go Eun, beware of jealousy!

Dhani Zulianda Putra
- May 24, 2021

2567456805.jpeg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Handsome actor Lee Min Ho and actress Kim Go Eun are two Korean drama actors with the title of "Eternal Monarch King" who are definitely not new to Korean drama lovers.
When Lee Min Ho, the lead actor, is compared to the beautiful actress Kim Go Eun, it seems like many fans think they are a very harmonious couple.
During his career, Lee Min Ho was certainly much better and more capable until he was nicknamed the king of K-drama.

However, if we look at it in terms of romance and romance, handsome Lee Min Ho is not that good at his love story.
Aside from his career in entertainment, some media outlets are still digging into the personal life of handsome actor Lee Min Ho.
Lovekpop95's May 24, 2021 report states that Lee Min Ho uploaded his post with Kim Go Eun.

The media also added that Lee Min Ho has never uploaded pictures of the woman other than his family.
However, he is different from Kim Go Eun, who turned out to be included in Lee Min Ho's Instagram upload @actorleeminho with a romantic caption. Lee Min Ho wrote the romantic words "I see my hand in yours."
In the photo, Lee Min Hee is holding hands with Kim Go Eun on the banks of this romantic action, of course outside of the drama filming stage.

Be positive for both of you, lots of love and support for both of you. Just enjoy and stay together, trusting each other's lives is your choice, not someone else's, commented netizens with account name @hestiwhndn.
“I hope you are united in marriage, live happily ever after,” commented netizens with the name of Instagram account @nitamasiruw.
Not only the media, Lee Min Ho's fans have also expressed their appreciation for Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho's becoming a true couple.

The photo of Kim Go Eun that was posted on Lee Min Ho's personal Instagram certainly gave netizens and fans an idea of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun's closeness.
Are they really dating? "This is a question every fan who sees the closeness of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is a concern.
However, it cannot be said that the two of them have an affair.
Of course, we need more solid evidence, and even more so if two of them, namely Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, confirm their relationship.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311950880/ini-ucapan-romantis-versi-nyata-lee-min-ho-pada-kim-go-eun-awas-cemburu

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2
On 5/23/2021 at 9:37 AM, Racquel Roum said:
said:

Food Truck?  I’m wondering if they’re going to walk the Red Carpet together for their upcoming Premiers. I’m greedy ,so I want all three but I’ll settle for “Hero, and “Pachinko.” 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Omg, our queen to be in a variety show atlast with her two favs LDW as her grim reaper and ejiah. Ggone will be the ocean guard, teaching people how to dive in, looks like we'll get alot of content from our queen. No more drought, yeeeeiiii

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

MineUn LeeUl in love vibes.let the good vibe weekdays well spent to bring us a week of content.Not so fast.All in good time.pls good words.XoXo.Thanks.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

This question's been in my head for weeks, so I'm wondering what you ladies think.......Is there no chance, 0% possibility, that our King could play Soonrok in Yumi's Cells??? Personally I think he's the absolute perfect candidate. Handsome, check, slightly awkward, check, goofy, check, queen's best match, CHECK! :sweats:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
38 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

This question's been in my head for weeks, so I'm wondering what you ladies think.......Is there no chance, 0% possibility, that our King could play Soonrok in Yumi's Cells??? Personally I think he's the absolute perfect candidate. Handsome, check, slightly awkward, check, goofy, check, queen's best match, CHECK! :sweats:

I had the same thoughts. Actually I’ve had many thoughts related to these two lately. My teenager is a LMH fan but she thinks I’m driving her nuts. I think there’s a chance. But then I also believe there’s a chance of an engagement after season 1. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I think of engagement when their fav dhwan returns from military, just a few mor months away until he arrives and the wedding is on. Plz don't mind my delulus I can get abit over the top sometimes. Hehehehe!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Racquel Roum said:

I think of engagement when their fav dhwan returns from military, just a few mor months away until he arrives and the wedding is on. Plz don't mind my delulus I can get abit over the top sometimes. Hehehehe!!!

Me too. Every time I run into old videos of LMH singing Say Yes I start imagining him and her together...I’m a dork. I’m sure they’re lives are not as exciting as a real life Kdrama but it nice to imagine. :7555_attack:

Edited by LLLopez
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

KGE just posted and is tagging the same photographer as LMH tagged recently… 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfQ9wQjBya/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think someone may have mentioned this earlier on in the thread but I feel like the timing of all the posts are more than just a coincidence.

KGE and the photographer both posted on May 21st pictures from a shoot/shoots they did for her.

LMH posts pictures with that same photographer and tagging him one week ago from today (My IG doesn’t say the exact date right now for some reason).

Today KGE posts and tags the same photographer.

The stylist that was in LMH’s photo also posted some of the same photos with the caption “Shooting the 2021 Fall/Winter collection”… Not Chanel which was what KGE was shooting but I still can’t help but feel the timing of everything is suspect. Lol Or is this just wishful thinking? :crazily:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

She mentioned the photographer in her latest post awwwwww.. She never did this before r8? 

All the b-cut photos look as gorgeous as a-cut photos. I am a happy shipper!!! 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Yes, I am curious what prompted her to mention the photographer's name now, but not in the other recent photos she posted last week. Was she promoted by *ahem* LMH to mention the photographer's name to give the photographer due credit, just like how he did so in his recent IG post??

Separately, did you all read about Lee Seungri's fanclub protesting his relationship with his gf by sending a truck to his home, of which the body of the truck advertised the protests. That is horrible, isn't it? I hope this does not deter our MinEun....

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
4 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Yes, I am curious what prompted her to mention the photographer's name now, but not in the other recent photos she posted last week. Was she promoted by *ahem* LMH to mention the photographer's name to give the photographer due credit, just like how he did so in his recent IG post??

Separately, did you all read about Lee Seungri's fanclub protesting his relationship with his gf by sending a truck to his home, of which the body of the truck advertised the protests. That is horrible, isn't it? I hope this does not deter our MinEun....

Definitely wonder why the tag now? She’s actually been photographed by him several times before if you look on his website. LDW and GY too there as well. Yes, this thing with LSG so bad. If they’re really together they should keep it private till they’re married it’s over.

• Like 1