It has been a year and there is no reason whatsoever not to continue supporting MinEun and believing in their relationship. Since this is a shipper forum, I will proudly state that I am pretty sure they are a couple.

Some thoughts on this day:

1. Please let us know that MinEun is aware of TKEM fans celebration on this 1 year anniversary. They should know about the LED advert as well as all the gifts, right?

2. Whilst LMH posted from Canada, our KGE hasn't posted anything on IG, not even a random throwback photo :phew:. Is she already busy with Yumi's Cells?

I guess whether they say anything or not, we all here know they are real. Time will tell. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

Our COEX LED for Tkem 1st Anniversary. Such a brilliant and fantastic group coming from different part of the world, to be exact 15 different country took part in this massive and expensive LED. Im forever honoured to be among the small contributor for the project. So much love has been spilled to organise as a group, video editing, times and effort. THANK YOU!! :please:

As the video ended at 12midnite kst, we concluded our trending as successful with 16k++ tweet from Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia. Hope this not the end. We have more upcoming project for Kim Go Eun debut anniversary and Lmh debut anniversary. Weeeee :piggydance:

• Like 16
  • Blob 7

Hello, All.

The anniv has made me missed this thread. I was here on the first months it was created.

I feel like coming back here and maybe post once a day.

So many reasons to be happy about.

The LED video of TKEM's first anniv was aired in COEX Seoul, the center of Seoul and it was seen by many Koreans, I'm sure. I'm so grateful and proud for everyone who have donated from all over the world and make the event possible.

Koreans might be shocked because TKEM worths that huge for International fans. Now they know how much it means for us.

I'm sure all the cast know about the LED by now. Although they are busy with their new projects, I'm sure they are happy with it as well.

Twitter is flooded with love as we flood it with how much we love the drama.

I had an online zoom gathering with my friends from the Royal Court Ladies and we shared what we think and feel of the recent happenings.

It was indeed a happy day, like a legit public holiday, although I was working

It's been a year of love for me. First, TKEM eased the pressure and fear of the first lockdown in April 2020. Then I found new friends that became so dear to me. 

Together we have hyped, spazzed and follow LMH and KGE, and the other cast of TKEM.

I have also spent the year creating so many fanfictions about Mineun.

https://twitter.com/ladylia257/status/1383272602337124360?s=19

Here are all the fics I have written about them, in the short span of a year. It's crazy when I think about how much I wrote in a year.

In this pandemic era, I have my worries as well. Writing fictions inspired by them have made me sane, and mentally calmer, happier and stronger.

Really, Mineun don't know me, but they have given me so much.

I wish for their happiness and I will follow them in the coming years.

@graceyco

@Guyangi_Cheshirecat

@Senseandstyle

I wish to tag all my fellow soompiers from the first days of this thread, but I'm bad with usernames.

Hello to my old friends. Let's come back here at least once a day?

And hello to those who don't know me, but have brought this thread to be more than 1,000 pages. 

Let's continue to ship Mineun happily!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Hello, All.

The anniv has made me missed this thread. I was here on the first months it was created.

I feel like coming back here and maybe post once a day.

So many reasons to be happy about.

The LED video of TKEM's first anniv was aired in COEX Seoul, the center of Seoul and it was seen by many Koreans, I'm sure. I'm so grateful and proud for everyone who have donated from all over the world and make the event possible.

Koreans might be shocked because TKEM worths that huge for International fans. Now they know how much it means for us.

I'm sure all the cast know about the LED by now. Although they are busy with their new projects, I'm sure they are happy with it as well.

Twitter is flooded with love as we flood it with how much we love the drama.

I had an online zoom gathering with my friends from the Royal Court Ladies and we shared what we think and feel of the recent happenings.

It was indeed a happy day, like a legit public holiday, although I was working

It's been a year of love for me. First, TKEM eased the pressure and fear of the first lockdown in April 2020. Then I found new friends that became so dear to me. 

Together we have hyped, spazzed and follow LMH and KGE, and the other cast of TKEM.

I have also spent the year creating so many fanfictions about Mineun.

https://twitter.com/ladylia257/status/1383272602337124360?s=19

Here are all the fics I have written about them, in the short span of a year. It's crazy when I think about how much I wrote in a year.

In this pandemic era, I have my worries as well. Writing fictions inspired by them have made me sane, and mentally calmer, happier and stronger.

Really, Mineun don't know me, but they have given me so much.

I wish for their happiness and I will follow them in the coming years.

@graceyco

@Guyangi_Cheshirecat

@Senseandstyle

I wish to tag all my fellow soompiers from the first days of this thread, but I'm bad with usernames.

Hello to my old friends. Let's come back here at least once a day?

And hello to those who don't know me, but have brought this thread to be more than 1,000 pages. 

Let's continue to ship Mineun happily!

Welcome back!! We need pioneer shipper back in here but is hard, real life is hard. Post once a day is better than nothing. We appreciate it. :please:

22 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

LEE MIN HO & KIM GO EUN RED CARPET COMPILATION!

Feel like knive just struck my chest. Oouucchhh we didnt get this for Tkem. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Perhaps this was never about awards but bringing people together on various levels. Others may see it differently but to me the first level was the bringing together of two actors who seemingly admired one another from afar. What they created and how they connected onscreen looked so real, it’s no wonder people’s imagination put them together in real life. Thus most of us believe they have connected personally in a way that from the outside looks almost magical. If possible affection between two celebrities has been displayed or played out in a similar fashion , I’m not familiar with it. It’s almost been like a mental treasure hunt for fans. From Dancing Universe to KOFIC’s “Greatest Moments”, to say our hearts have been set a flutter is an understatement. When you factor in the seeming shipping by their personal and business relationships, ie, his photographer, their stylist,plus brand Lovestagrams, there’s nothing that matches the buzz they’ve created. The next level is the TKEM cast. Once again we witnessed something special. In a cutthroat industry like entertainment to make, maintain and cultivate true friendships is special.  Their simple group selca had us grinning like loons and seen as a big crumb from the sumptuous dinner on display. Hey, other shippers, show us your cast/friend photo.  For the record a few suddenly showed up but didn’t come close or convey the same message as ours. “Our” wasn’t a wrap up meal.:gangnamstyle: Ours was friends coming together well after the drama ended. That brings me to the next level. And of course, that would be us, Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho Fans/Shippers, both individually and collectively. We connected at a time when many of us needed it the most due to the strain of Covid-19.  We all love Kdramas. But our strongest bond is these two actors and the magic they created in a drama that has claimed hearts and mind around the world. Through our love of the drama and very very special feelings for Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun we not only connected but did so in ways that highlighted the good that can come from Social Media. People who felt isolated suddenly had people who would reach out if they hadn’t communicated. Others had their creative instincts or abilities sparked.  And the great thing out of that was how they shared the fruits of their efforts and labor.  We were there for big test and moms who had never imagined home schooling found themselves having to do so. We were there for those who still worked outside the home and hoped their fixation on TKEM would go unnoticed by fellow workers. Many of  us bragged about how we brought the uninitiated onboard to TKEM as a gateway to other Kdramas only to learn they couldn’t move on anymore than we could. We had watch parties and group chats. We shared our indignation at slights, disrespect and all out attacks on Kim Go Eun. and the notion that Lee Min Ho is beyond smitten with her and she him. TKEM not only brought something special but helped us bring out something in ourselves in this difficult time. It’s no accident.

Providence and fate smiled on all of us by allowing us to “see something beautiful.”  And for that, I thank you.

T. McCain Morales

Edited by MsMocha
Emoji and grammar.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Hello everyone. After all the celebrations held around the world for the first year anniversary of the TKEM yesterday, I feel kinda nostalgic today. That LED advertisement at COEX was phenomenal. I don’t know if any other fandoms have done anything like that for any series/movie, and I’m not talking about kdrama only. And doing something like that a year after the series has ended – WOW! And all those well thought of gifts that fans around the world (again) sent to the main cast – absolutely amazing. I really hope the cast was able see the LED advertisement even if they did not go there physically. Hoping it was shared to them somehow.

I was happy that our king posted something yesterday. Looks like he is enjoying some “me” time and he deserves to relax and recharge after working hard on Pachinko. I won’t deny that I was also hoping that our queen would post something, anything but she didn’t. I guess she must be really busy.

Anyway, since this is the only “public” forum I post in, I would just like to shout out to the organizers of the LED advertisement – Black Heart Universe; the amazing gifts to the main cast – Leeeul Fandom and Taera-byte and of course to the Royal Court Ladies – thank you for organizing all these activities to celebrate this one of a kind drama. Glad to have been a small part of this. A year later and I have not moved on at all, in fact became more attached to our royal couple and though I don’t ship them publicly as I don’t have SNS, in my heart I continue to pray for a happy ever after ending for them. I am still in Alice’s rabbit hole so to speak.

So I am really happy to see that there are still many who feel as I do. I’m happy to see some pioneers of this thread come back and post something – @graceyco, @heretorant, @ladylia257. @Heretorant – your contributions have helped me understand and admire LMH more as you have been his long time fan. Welcome back ladies.

Many friendships have been made because of TKEM, because of LMH and KGE. This indeed is something that we all need now. At a time when we need to stay apart physically, at least in our hearts we are close. And hopefully, the hearts of our royal couple are already one. :heart:

:heart4:

A blessed Sunday to all.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I posted these comments on YT about 2 Wks ago.  It struck a cord with someone and she posted it on Twitter. I was shocked and honored. I thought I’d share. They were made in response to LMH’s behavior during the press conference.

The YT Video is by KDrama Oppa 

#kimgoeun#leemingo#

“Why is Lee Min Ho staring at Kim Go Eun?”

”Is Lee Min Ho in Live with Kim Go Eun?”

“He threw poor Do-hwan in as a cover. He knew full well that the very prim and proper KGE would not call him oppa in public. But it was fun for him to tease her. He’s even said he likes to be mischievous. He’s acting adorably 

school boy goofy during that press conference.  He’s been in the business long enough to know how press conferences go. I think she may have wanted to smack him on the head with that microphone. I also think at the time of the press conference they were already seeing each other. If the images in the snow on 02/16/20 are an indication plus his comment about how quickly she falls asleep. How did he know? In some ways by trying to not be obvious that only made their connection more glaring. She has more than a few selcas with her fellow TKEM cast members. Zero with him. They each follow other cast members but not each other. Out of nowhere

Do-Hwan asked when is she going to make his favorite soup again. Does anyone believe she cooked a meal and LMH wasn’t present? This was prior to the meal that was on IG.

I think she’s being very cautious and wants to be sure he’s sure. This is a man who pretty much wore his heart on his sleeve for another woman. It’s still very much talked about. She knows she's already being compared and found to be lacking by some. But that doesn’t mean as much as his true feelings and is he over his old love. It’s all or nothing. She’s nobody’s second best. Over and over those who know her well say she weighs things carefully. He’s trying to convince her that not only is she not second best, he’s never really looked at love the way he does now. Hence a new approach and openness. The songs, the playfulness, IG postings, is LMH trying to reassure her and give fans an advance notice. For anyone who questions whether he really loved Suzy, take note. It’s totally possible to love someone else for different reasons at a different time. Soul searching is common in failed relationships. What did I do wrong. Where did we go wrong? Do I want to try again? How do I do better next time? And that’s especially true if you know yourself to be a different person with different  needs. It’s called growth. There’s a sense of mutual completion that can come with a new person. I’m finally where I’m supposed to be. That’s probably why he says she gives him calmness.”

Edited by MsMocha
Grammatical error....missed word/sentence structure
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
6 minutes ago, MsMocha said:

Made posted these comments on YT about 2 Wks ago.  It struck a cord with someone and she posted it on Twitter. I was shocked and honored. I thought I’d share. They were made in response to LMH’s behavior during the press conference.

The YT Video is by KDrama Oppa 

#kimgoeun#leemingo#

“Why is Lee Min Ho staring at Kim Go Eun?”

”Is Lee Min Ho in Live with Kim Go Eun?”

“He threw poor Do-hwan in as a cover. He knew full well that the very prim and proper KGE would not call him oppa in public. But it was fun for him to tease her. He’s even said he likes to be mischievous. He’s acting adorably 

school boy goofy during that press conference.  He’s been in the business 

long enough to know how press conferences go. I think she may have wanted to smack on the head with that microphone. I also think at the time of the press conference they were already seeing each other. If the images in the snow on 02/16/20 are an indication plus his comment about how quickly she falls asleep. How did he know? In some ways by trying to not be obvious that only made their connection more glaring. She has more than a few selcas with her fellow TKEM cast members. Zero with him. They each follow other cast members but not each other. Out of nowhere

Do-Hwan ask when is she going to make his favorite soup again. Does anyone believe she cooked a meal and LMH wasn’t present? This was prior to the meal that was on IG.

I think she’s being very cautious and wants to be sure he’s sure. This is a man pretty much wore his heart on his sleeve for another woman. It’s still very much talked about. She knows she's already being compared and found to be lacking by some. But that doesn’t mean as much as his true feelings and is he over his old love. It’s all or nothing. She’s nobody’s second best. Over and over those who know her well say she weighs things carefully. He’s trying to convince her that not only is she not second best, he’s never really looked at love the way he does now. Hence a new approach and openness. The songs, the playfulness, IG postings, is LMH trying to reassure her and give fans an advance notice. For anyone who questions whether he really loved Suzy, take note. It’s totally possible to love someone else for different reasons at a different time. Soul searching is common in failed relationships. What did I do wrong. Where did we go wrong? Do I want to try again? How do I do better next time? And that’s especially true if you know yourself to be a different person with different  needs. It’s called growth. There’s a sense of mutual completion that can come with a new person. I’m finally where I’m supposed to be. That’s probably why he says she gives him calmness.”

Oh my, the above is so meaningful. What was written was exactly how many of us feel and each reasoning resonates very well with us. I couldn't have described MinEun and their journey any better than this. Thanks! :heartxoxo:

• Like 4

Hi guys so sorry if I missed this so it seems ma hang bae is no longer KGE's manager? Why? 

Who is the new manager? I hope someone can share her new manager's ig handle please? Thanks. 

:elated:

• Like 2

HOLLA HELLO friends  / shippers who watched Tkem drama.Let 'ME' introduce myself i AM reasonable shipper who shipped LEEEul*MinEun sincerely in my heart could not ask for more.still HOPE that someday MinEun will end up together in the end.Praying for them.i think its not too late for 'ME' to wish HAPPY 1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch and to royal couple MinEun.Smiling.HAPPY to see @graceyco @masunni @twinkle_little_star and others who made this thread alive long time ago told the stories about Tkem here again in my ERA.Credit to the owner of the video KGE Motivational.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@MsMocha @Lilies08 u both so good with words!! Love it. Welcome onboard!!

Valentines Day Love GIF by Chibird

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, sidacheese said:

HOLLA HELLO friends  / shippers who watched Tkem drama.Let 'ME' introduce myself i AM reasonable shipper who shipped LEEEul*MinEun sincerely in my heart could not ask for more.still HOPE that someday MinEun will end up together in the end.Praying for them.i think its not too late for 'ME' to wish HAPPY 1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch and to royal couple MinEun.Smiling.HAPPY to see @graceyco @masunni @twinkle_little_star and others who made this thread alive long time ago told the stories about Tkem here again in my ERA.Credit to the owner of the video KGE Motivational.

U make me cry! :dissapointed_relieved: this fmv so good!! 

Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

8 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Hi guys so sorry if I missed this so it seems ma hang bae is no longer KGE's manager? Why? 

Who is the new manager? I hope someone can share her new manager's ig handle please? Thanks. 

Heard he got promoted. Now Kge with new manager. Not sure who. My moots not ready to reveal his identity yet :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
22 hours ago, masunni said:

Welcome back!! We need pioneer shipper back in here but is hard, real life is hard. Post once a day is better than nothing. We appreciate it. :please:

Yup. Hello! I'm here and would like to continue my soompi forum journey.

Ah, so many things to celebrate!

He's finally flying back to Korea!

I don't know why I can't attach pictures on my post when I'm posting from my phone, though!

But I'm soooo happy to finally see him flying back!

Also, BH Ent just announced that KGE will have an IG live to celebrate her debut on 23 April, 20.00 KST.

I'll be in class, sadly, but I'm sure somebody will record it.

Spoiler

Also, isn't such a huge coincidence that he's flying home, and she releases her IG live news today?

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

Not sure if it's been confirmed yet but a few people had mentioned that Ggone's new manager's going to be Changhyun Oh, bhent boss follows him on IG but it's a private account. As Ma Hangbae's had a promotion! (if so, that's well deserved to manager nim). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Lilies08 said:

Just saw this, KGE will hold IG live on Friday 23 April at 8pm KST. 

:heart4:

Yup, so excited for this. But will be in class at that time. Hope someone will record it *sobs*

Edited at 6.10 pm WIB

Sooooo ecstatic that he's back in Korea! I'm not a certain actress, but I'm over the moon to see him back in Seoul!

This is an HD video from News En of his arrival.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5