Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • effyisme

    1459

  • Prerna

    1200

  • koreaboooo

    1041

  • Heretorant

    874

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

On 1/20/2021 at 7:04 PM, HR. said:

I've come bearing the gift of another MinEun fic written by @/kdfan_incad. She is also the writer for Love and Joy In Lapland, and if you enjoyed that fic, this definitely will fill ur heart with kilig-- a very fresh and swoon-worthy concept. Only the first chapter is out, more chapters in the coming days <3. Give her some love "kudos" on AO3 and twitter. 

 

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70704069 

 

 

 

PART 2 of this fic is out now!! I'm so smitten for this version of MinEun. Love how @/kdfan_incad beautifully captured Ggone's personality, she's making me fall for Ggone all over again <3 

 

AO3 Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70896852

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HR. said:

Hey all!! I've been missing LeeEul very much so I made a FMV. Check it out if you miss TKEM! 

 

 

 This is beautiful. :criesariver:i miss them together. 

 

 

 

49 minutes ago, HR. said:

PART 2 of this fic is out now!! I'm so smitten for this version of MinEun. Love how @/kdfan_incad beautifully captured Ggone's personality, she's making me fall for Ggone all over again <3 

 

AO3 Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70896852

 

 

 

This is so good!! :criesariver:i miss them even more. 

 

P/s: dont mind me, ive been soft hearted with no cake from them. Easily crying.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Annyeong.I have been watching this forum since the beginning of the drama tkem aired.According to one of our fandoms who knew one of the LMH management worker they told LMH until now he is single not in relationship.They have asked LMH he has answered it.KGE is his friend.What caught my attention is LMH X KGE they are single.Some of long time minozs X arjenias know they do not into relationship and only act as best they can for their character in successful tkem drama because their job are acting. Mianhae though this is my first posting on this forum accidentaly I have told about this.LMH X KGE lurk and stalk the ship of LMH X KGE is still sailing do not worry until there is news from the agencies saying they are legally in love but now they are just normal friends.Mianhae

  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, han park said:

Annyeong.I have been watching this forum since the beginning of the drama tkem aired.According to one of our fandoms who knew one of the LMH management worker they told LMH until now he is single not in relationship.They have asked LMH he has answered it.KGE is his friend.What caught my attention is LMH X KGE they are single.Some of long time minozs X arjenias know they do not into relationship and only act as best they can for their character in successful tkem drama because their job are acting. Mianhae though this is my first posting on this forum accidentaly I have told about this.LMH X KGE lurk and stalk the ship of LMH X KGE is still sailing do not worry until there is news from the agencies saying they are legally in love but now they are just normal friends.Mianhae

Hi there! I will only say that I doubt any of the management staff is free to divulge their sole client’s private matters (esp his love life) to strangers. In fact I am quite sure that they would have to sign some sort of an NDA not to do so. Though it is highly possible that both of them are just friends at this juncture, i will not take the claims to heart. Seriously someone from the fandom who knew LMH management staff? It is highly suspect honestly. 

  • Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

20210124-064343.jpg

 

(throwback.credits goes to fans twitter)hello friends.happy sunday. queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim the king minhossi 오빠 oppa?i'm happy the rumors and gossips from you both were speading around the world.it's not a big deal.from making friends will make love.let love flourish and always support both of them.dont give any pressure on them friends.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are nice children

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2021 at 5:08 AM, HR. said:

Hey all!! I've been missing LeeEul very much so I made a FMV. Check it out if you miss TKEM! 

 

 

Thank you @HR. You're spoiling us! Amazing FMV. Love it! And also the links to the fanfics! Love that too. Can't wait for the 3rd part! :ilike:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like LMH is going to break out of his Prince Charming typecast for future roles and KGE, she makes every character her own so looking forward to her next project.  Would love to see her in a periodic drama series or in a suspense thriller movie; she would’ve been perfect for Tokyo in Heist but that’s a remake and walking into a character created by someone else is wasted on her talents.  I was hoping they’d make a second Hit and Run movie with her character as the antagonist lead.  2021 will be great for both of them :hooray2:

  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 2:35 PM, Peekaboohoo said:

@Kdramatic If you haven't already come across this. Looks to be Pachinko filming dates in Vancouver. Looks like it's much later than we thought huh? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKThJoHpgIm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

 

Feb 6th?! That’s like in 2 weeks! Hopefully he’s actually here Feb to April or closer to April. It’s pretty cold right now :fearful:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, han park said:

Annyeong.I have been watching this forum since the beginning of the drama tkem aired.According to one of our fandoms who knew one of the LMH management worker they told LMH until now he is single not in relationship.They have asked LMH he has answered it.KGE is his friend.What caught my attention is LMH X KGE they are single.Some of long time minozs X arjenias know they do not into relationship and only act as best they can for their character in successful tkem drama because their job are acting. Mianhae though this is my first posting on this forum accidentaly I have told about this.LMH X KGE lurk and stalk the ship of LMH X KGE is still sailing do not worry until there is news from the agencies saying they are legally in love but now they are just normal friends.Mianhae

 

On 1/23/2021 at 10:11 PM, Nisa H said:

Hi there! I will only say that I doubt any of the management staff is free to divulge their sole client’s private matters (esp his love life) to strangers. In fact I am quite sure that they would have to sign some sort of an NDA not to do so. Though it is highly possible that both of them are just friends at this juncture, i will not take the claims to heart. Seriously someone from the fandom who knew LMH management staff? It is highly suspect honestly. 

@han parkFirst off, welcome to the forum. About your allegations that a LMH management employee divulging personal info to a 3rd party is highly unlikely. I doubt the authenticity of your hearsay. From a legal POV,  @Nisa H has explained that employees must've signed an NDA.

 

This thread is called MinEun/ LTE/ LeeEul couple thread and we aim to ship happily and responsibly by posting MinEun related info. So I can't help but wonder whether you are really a MinEun shipper or you are here to wreck the harmonious synergy of MinEun ship. This has happened in the past. New forum members will come by this thread and spew baseless allegations to disrupt the ship.

 

 

  • Like 12
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

20210125-123319.jpg

(throwback.credits goes to fans twitter)hello friends.happy monday.queen goeunssi how are you and sunbaenim the king minhossi 오빠 oppa?mineun dream couple. . .love will present itself.love in friendship is that feeling where you feel for the happiness of your friend.two hearts becoming one.let love flourish and always support both of them.dont put and give any pressure on them friends.that's been it so be it.spread the love.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are sweet children

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 9:47 PM, HR. said:

PART 2 of this fic is out now!! I'm so smitten for this version of MinEun. Love how @/kdfan_incad beautifully captured Ggone's personality, she's making me fall for Ggone all over again <3 

 

AO3 Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70896852

 

 

@Peekaboohoo the writer has published the final installment of One Hundred Miles Apart!!! Hope you all enjoy this final chapter. I definitely felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster for this chapter <3 

 

AO3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28826562/chapters/70944828

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twitter on fire today with many contents from Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. Why the forum so down. :sweatingbullets:

Is ok, lets enjoy our crumbs today.

 

Interview with GQ Korea. As always he look so yummmyyyyyyy

 

 

Maybe is connected,maybe not. Hahaha I wish what I want to wish. Lets hope he thought about getting married soon!! WEEEEEEE

spacer.png

 

This is the song chosen by Lee Min Ho in his playlist. Seems he like the song very much. Focus on the Title not the lyrics of the songs, 2nd July come to your mind. Remember both love sad love songs, so this is not something new.

 

spacer.png

Let make a wish and may our wish come true with so many coincidence by/for/from them.

spacer.png

Credit photo @/mingo_addict

(Mode's, sorry why my image keep appearing on the top of my post when i try to put extra image in spoiler? Used to do it just fine before)

 

Spoiler

 

Queen having a blast during her Chanel party in 2019. Nice dance Kim Go Eun.

:tenor:

Deleted due to privacy without consent.

Just imagine thats how she dance ok. (Mask dancer) :sweat_smile:

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this is me, posting while on the phone in the car doing chores. Laptop, computer only access at midnite if I want to. Children dominating the house since no school and online at home. Yes, me time gone kepushhh....

 

 

 

Old but gold. 

 

 

I seriously dont want to compare with them. But this sound good ehh. 

 

 

Now we have workstagram?. I wonder all this words even exist in dictionary book. :sweat_smile:

 

 

We are bless this Jan 2021 month. So many contents individually by them. Few relate to Mineun if you want to connect and called it crumbs. I take whatever we have and take this as them quitely dating. :transforms:

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We may be quiet here but bo doubt we are all closely monitoring our MinEun couple. It is nice to see them both happy and cheerful, especially LMH who appears very at peace with himself and has no doubts revealing his inner thoughts.

 

No matter what anyone says here, I am pretty confident for MinEun. What I am curious is, what will happen while he is away filming in Vancouver? They will surely miss each other and who knows, this distance may propel them to take their relationship to the next level because they no longer wanna be distanced and want to be upfront with their relationship! :P

  • Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

We may be quiet here but bo doubt we are all closely monitoring our MinEun couple. It is nice to see them both happy and cheerful, especially LMH who appears very at peace with himself and has no doubts revealing his inner thoughts.

 

No matter what anyone says here, I am pretty confident for MinEun. What I am curious is, what will happen while he is away filming in Vancouver? They will surely miss each other and who knows, this distance may propel them to take their relationship to the next level because they no longer wanna be distanced and want to be upfront with their relationship! :P

 

I like your thought about them far away, longing for each other, missing of each other, comeback and move to next level. This love story is a long ride for sure. :fiercebunny: 

 

And they comeback hugging like this. 

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

 

Edited: I sometimes get carried away in commenting. My crazy over expose mind need brainwash. :sweat_smile:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..