Kim Go Eun confirmed to be starring in upcoming drama based on hit webtoon

From Mimi -31.12.2020

Kim Go Eun will star in a new drama based on the hit webtoon!

5602289a283943cca1c28cbe626ffb01.jpg

On December 31, it was confirmed that Kim Go Eun will star in the upcoming drama "Yumi's Cages" (literal translation). Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, the drama tells the story of an ordinary office worker named Yumi. Like all people, Yumi is upset, happy, falls in love and worries. And what is happening in her head, her brain cells will tell us.

Kim Go Eun will star as Yumi, an ordinary woman who is struggling to express her feelings correctly. As she grows in her personal life and career, she learns to find happiness in the little things in her daily life.

Reflecting on the popularity of the original webtoon, the actress commented, “I think the reason that the love story of an ordinary woman, Yumi, made so many people laugh and cry in such a long period of time, was because it was so close to real life. I am looking forward to her future incarnation. "

The upcoming drama adaptation will be hosted by Lee Sang Yup, director of "The Wife I Know" and "Shopping King Louie," and scriptwriter Song Jae Jung of Memories of the Alhambra, and Kim Yoon Joo, writer of "Find Me in Your Memory," and rookie Kim Kyung Ran.

Filming for Yumi's Cages will begin in the first half of 2021.

Mimi © YesAsia.ru

Google translation

https://www.yesasia.ru/article/913466

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

To many Lee Min Ho content today. I LOVE IT!! 

And everyone in the fandom wish this to be them.

Spoiler

Do you think is them? It could be from other fandom tho. But i pray super hard today. 

Is exactly 14days since he last updated his IG. And this time his year end greeting tru MYM and in voice recording. Where are you exactly Lmh? Why are you hiding this time? Where is your 200th post? Is it a suprise for your fans? And Kge last post other than her work tag post, is been 25days since 6Dec. Yes, she did ig stories but it didnt feel the same. 

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Blob 1

I'm watching it live, at the moment.  

I speak/understand (almost) no hangul. Heh. Saranghae and annyeong doesnt count.

So the show is a bit dry.

Without subs.

And without audience.

And without video(so far) of those in attendance.

Added: KGE shared what seems like an award show screenshot hmmm

Edited by extrodinairey
To add more comment
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
11 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Added: KGE shared what seems like an award show screenshot hmmm

apparently, she is watching KBS Drama Awards

but rly hoping she put two screens watching KBS and SBS Drama Awards simultaneously hemm

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I cannot love this enough. Seriously!!!’ My heart skips a beat, not just because LMH is drop dead dashing but the fact that KGE showed her support openly. 

get married already!!!

Right? Just get married already, you two! 

I love how it’s simply a screenshot and a bunch of emojis. She didn’t write anything, unlike the rest that she posted. It feels like, “I can’t help myself but I don’t want to make it too obvious.” Or “don’t mind me, I’m simply congratulating a coworker.” But we know they’re a lot closer than just costars. They’re close friends that even hang out together so why does it seem she’s trying to hide that they’re close? Or am I just delusional? I tend to be :joy:

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

Why do I think she posted the insta story to cheer up LMH? 

Did anyone notice how LMH seemed somewhat ay sad or maybe tired? Just not his usual self in my opinion. Really solemn even though he should've been happy with the win. Maybe he was mad sbs robbed his queen of the best actress and best couple award

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Blob 3

I am beginning to wonder if KGE thinks her earlier IG stories of the other two winners would lessen the impact of her posting about LMH? :rolleyes: Whatever it is, she has at least posted something for us to squeal about!

How fun can the SBS award be without audience or anyone sitting to watch? There is no building up of excitement at all. I think the winners already know they are winners, hence obligated to attend. Heck, I just realized LMH was already standing behind the curtain as soon as his name was announced. (Sorry, I didn't watch the show, only the part where LMH won. Was it the same with the other winners? Were they already standing behind the curtain?)

By the way, does LMH look kinda somber? I mean, his eyes look a little red/tired? He is certainly not exuding great enthusiasm. Probably waited too long for his turn and the whole event was boring to say the least.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I think that sbs voting thing is a sham..they already line up the brahms couple to attend the show..and also lmh..so why would they launch voting to last till 30 Dec? They already knew who they wanted as winners

Sbs oh sbs..

• Like 12
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 2
15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Right? Just get married already, you two! 

I love how it’s simply a screenshot and a bunch of emojis. She didn’t write anything, unlike the rest that she posted. It feels like, “I can’t help myself but I don’t want to make it too obvious.” Or “don’t mind me, I’m simply congratulating a coworker.” But we know they’re a lot closer than just costars. They’re close friends that even hang out together so why does it seem she’s trying to hide that they’re close? Or am I just delusional? I tend to be :joy:

She is trying to be cool but she can’t help that she wants to support him openly :).

oh man.... my mind is going gutter. Who is LMH going home to???

10 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Why do I think she posted the insta story to cheer up LMH? 

Did anyone notice how LMH seemed somewhat ay sad or maybe tired? Just not his usual self in my opinion. Really solemn even though he should've been happy with the win. Maybe he was mad sbs robbed his queen of the best actress and best couple award

We talked about how his body language seem different this time, over at LMH thread. I feel like he wishes his co starts can be there to celebrate, and he also wished that TKEM as a drama and the rest of the co star should be celebrated and not him. This is like faith SBS 2012 all over again. 
am I right @Heretorant

@AgentQuake good to see you in here. Honestly, good to see everybody coming out here to support TKEM crew. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 2
6 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am beginning to wonder if KGE thinks her earlier IG stories of the other two winners would lessen the impact of her posting about LMH? :rolleyes: 

Me too..i was like whats with the 3 front pics like some sort of distraction haha..

Just post a new years eve wefie you two

:hwaiting2:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM