Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • effyisme

    1459

  • Prerna

    1199

  • koreaboooo

    1041

  • Heretorant

    871

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

TKEM and MinEun fam, click the :heart: button in all the King photos you see in this link

https://star.sbs.co.kr/list_top100.html?div=main_contents&utm_medium=social&utm_source=heylink.me

Don't ask me why though, 'cos I don't have any idea. Will they take the number of likes into consideration for awards? Please if someone has info, let us know too.

I don't know, am suddenly missing Imino so badly. May be 'cos we got so many Ggone content in these past 3 days and none from Minho. This edit is really good. It actually combined the real scene sound and the film and is the best edit of him I saw out there. I would've whistled if I were in a theatre.

 

Hopefully SBS will be kind to us and let us see MinEun in one frame and on stage together winning awards. I don't have hope from any other awarding committees. For the time being lets revisit old times 'cos Captain is busy with his filmig and we are starving here for crumbs.

Lastly but not least, this is really fun just like a fan fic. 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

@masunninope not minho, the same person who posted the first snow :naughty:

@masunnithanks for the reminder, oh my my he's kissing her with abandon. For me TKEM kissing scenes are by far the best  especially 'cos it doesn't feel choreographed unlike the times where camera zooms in from all the angles and it feels like a competition between the two leads. JIS once said in one of his interviews that they have to be mindful of the angles and come to an agreement with their partners about the direction of tilting their head and such if they want to capture a beautiful kiss scene onscreen and if you just kiss it won't show beautifully on TV. It shows how natural MinEun were in their kiss scenes 'cos half of the time we can't see a single thing other than the shoulders and hair:joy:

  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ms.sunshine @G0g0Ming0 Gagagaga Lmh eyes are so into her lips, I wonder did he forget his filming? Omg Imino so whipped And we loving it :fiercebunny:

Ms.sunshine, not sure whether liking the photo consider a vote. It didnt mention how to vote, we just click it, anything about Tkem we cannot resist fr liking it. They deserve much more.

 

Looking at social distancing, we wont see her hand in hand with Minho. If they receive the award, they will be seperated 2mtrs away. I wonder if there will be any seating arrangement, if there does, it could be like Baeksang award seating a mtr apart. Or worst like AAA, only red carpet and award ceremony.:surprisedwut: Honestly im so not looking fwrd for the award ceremony if that how it going to be setup. We will see how SBS doing Entertainment award this 19Dec first. From there we can get the picture, and with better hope. I miss them in 1 frame too. 

 

Spoiler

Gagaga u made me look and scroll his instagram. Oooo that picture. Yes that got everything queen love and he drew himself, oh my. :wut: no wonder Imino film a better version. :hwaiting2: ok this clowning is harder. Hahaha

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actress Kim Go-eun has a change in hairstyle.

 

photo1283166.jpg

 

She posted a video on her Instagram on the 15th saying, "Advertisement. It was so much fun".

 

In the video, Kim Go-eun is posing with a complete different look. She's styling choppy bangs which make her look chic and unique like a cold city woman.

 

photo1283167.jpg

 

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun is coming out with the movies "Hero" and "Untact" this year.

 

Hero
(영웅 - 2019)

 

posterphoto1168241.jpg

 

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Hero.php

 

Untact
언 택트 (eon-taek-teu)

 

Spoiler

posterphoto1255297.jpg

 

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Untact.php

 

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/kim-go-eun-in-choppy-bangs-147710.html

 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

:waves:hai everyone..

a thousand raindrops fall from the sky, looking for an audience. I would like to say that, even Covid-19 can't stop The King:Eternal Monarch splendour in our heart year 2020. "TKEM" drama cheering up in the pandemic and is simply the best series ever aired. the acting is amazing; after watching a few episodes you stop referring to the actors by their real names altogether, even if they appear in another movie. the characters are addictive. yet, all of them together create this amazing chemistry that most people desire. from my point of view, MINEUN love partner is still in the picture, but there's no dampening the yuletide cheer in social media, which have made it a point to brighten up everyone's mood in such tough times. remember when Lee Gon and Tae Eul had that "perfect for them..." *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm watching the raindrops are dancing on the window* :D they brought together the best love lines from "TKEM" drama episode five (5) reveals for us. in the short glimpse, a possible kiss between Lee Gon and Tae Eul is teased. meanwhile, the first five (5) minutes of first kisses we could never forget gave us all the feelings on the emotional spectrum. we have chosen some of the mushiest, sweetest and most romantic scenes ever to hit the big or small screen include supercouple MINEUN you might be wondering why we picked this "TKEM" drama, the pursuit of love kept it and the show's ratings going. let's support and rewatching "TKEM" drama when we have a free time. these love scenes will make you believe in love. MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI fall in love with love again. the truth of the matter is that we are all strong at heart. we choose to stay strong. always keep on praying, may MINEUN dream couple come true.
stay safe and happy everyone..

 

       Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by The Elves!

 

Spoiler

20201216-214816.jpg

 

that moment where it was created.
source:

 

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/doramas-netflix-2020-series-coreanas-recomendaciones-20201211-0012.html

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIw9nsUj8m6/?igshid=q0ra685qpq1h

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIzwyxdJ3iT/?igshid=zjlyglsltgye

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInkVU4ja2r/?igshid=1fhqgrxvr0mb3

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious but the songs Kim go eun has posted are related to break up songs such as the loveholic (translated the songs it’s about love and lost love) and the other one she posted  had a similar theme does she always like these types of song?

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joojix said:

Just curious but the songs Kim go eun has posted are related to break up songs such as the loveholic (translated the songs it’s about love and lost love) and the other one she posted  had a similar theme does she always like these types of song?

@Joojix I'm not sure whether any particular song was mentioned on KGE's post or not? But came across this on youtube ANALYSIS KIM GO EUN & LEE MIN HO NEW POST FATE or COINCIDENCE - YouTube. Interesting analysis. 

 

In terms of KGE's music choice, I'm no expert. But I think she does like very deep meaning songs...I like this one she sang...

 [풀버전] 정재일(Jung jae il)x김고은(Kim Go eun), 여운 가득한 ′가을을 남기고 간 사랑′♪ 너의 노래는(Your Song) 3회 - YouTube

 

If there is ever anyone quietly reading here, who is not sure why this ship is the most beautiful ship ever. This is why Lee Minho love this beautiful woman that is Kim Go Eun, who touched the hearts of millions....She is truly amazing 분명 아쉬웠을거라 생각해 준비한 비긴어게인3 세로 직캠 라이브 | 김고은 Kim GoEun -내곁에서 떠나가지 말아요 Don't leave me (with 헨리 / 원곡: 이소라) - YouTube 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

they won Metro Kdrama Awards 2020 Special categories People's Choice :wub: congratulations.pray for their best

https://metro.style/culture/events/metro-k-drama-awards-highlights-and-winners/28644

The full list of winners (People's Choice):

1.People's Choice Best Actor: Lee Min Ho (The King: Eternal Monarch)
2.People's Choice Best Actress: Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)
3.People's Choice Best Drama: The King: Eternal Monarch
4.People's Choice Best Couple: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)
5.People's Choice Best Kiss: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (The King: Eternal Monarch)
6.People's Choice Best Song: "My Love" by Gummy 

Edited by cameleaMinEun
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Joojix said:

Just curious but the songs Kim go eun has posted are related to break up songs such as the loveholic (translated the songs it’s about love and lost love) and the other one she posted  had a similar theme does she always like these types of song?

Hi guys,

 

She didn't specifically cite any songs from this album.

On Twitter, someone provided the English translation of two songs.

 

https://twitter.com/muchlovekiwi/status/1338508735040274432?s=20

 

But just to keep everyone sane, fans of these two incredible artists, I think it is not recommended that we link everything they post to each other. 

 

For example, in the lyrics of Movielog Ep. 3, the first paragraph, which can be heard while playing the video, could be saying something? But when we read the lyrics, the message is different.

 

So, the most rational thing is that there's no message to say, and that it was just a cool song in the background. Do you understand? This's the only Movielog that doesn't have the music credits in the video. Curious, isn't it?

 

Then came the movielog Last Autumn, which reminds me of the epic scene from episode 3 of TKEM, "thanks to that, I saw something beautiful". But again, there's nothing explicitly that connects each other.

 

There're many, many, many "coincidences" around them that are, to say the least, curious.

But we really can't say anything, neither that they are, nor that they were a couple ...

 

As fans that we're, we can expect that to happen. But if it doesn't, hopefully they will be happy with their choices.

 

What I see is that there's more expectation for this to happen than in the World Cup Final. 

 

Edited by Lucy2020
  • Like 5
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Drama Actresses of 2020: Fans pick The King: Eternal Monarch's Kim Go Eun & Start Up's Suzy as their favourite

 

Pinkvilla reached out to K-drama lovers on Twitter to find out their favourite drama actress of 2020. Voters have picked Kim Go Eun and Suzy.

 

favourite_k_drama_actress_2020_kim_go_eu

 

It has been a good year for K-drama lovers. While fans watched a potpourri of themes play out, viewers also witness some powerful female characters play out. From Seo Ye Ji in It's Okay To Not Okay to Kim Da Mi in Itaewon Class, it was a treat to watch the ladies take the lead this year. With the year coming to an end, Pinkvilla reached out to fans on Twitter and asked them who was their favourite actress of the year.

 

Options were divided into two halves. The first featured actresses Kim Go Eun, Seo Ye Ji, Kim Da Mi and Kim Hee Ae. The King: Eternal Monarch star topped this half. Over 11,000 voters were cast and Kim Go Eun received 46.2 per cent of the votes. It's Okay To star Seo Ye Ji came close with 43.8 per cent votes. Kim Go Eun was popular this summer owing to her act as the detective in The King: Eternal Monarch. The actress made her way back to the small screen three years after Goblin ended and starred opposite Lee Min Ho. The duo's chemistry had fans talking.

 

 

 

The second half of the poll featured Son Ye Jin, Suzy, Park So Dam and Jeon Mi Do. With over 8,800 votes, Start-Up star Suzy was picked. The actress received 43.8 per cent of the votes while Crash Landing On You star Son Ye Jin gave her tough competition but settled for 40.3 per cent votes. Suzy was the talk of the town throughout and after Start-Up aired its episodes. The singer-actress moved audiences as she was in the heart of the love triangle featuring Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Seon Ho. Her on-screen bond with both the stars left fans gushing! 

 

 

 

Do you agree with the results? Let us know in the comments below.

 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/drama-actresses-2020-fans-pick-king-eternal-monarchs-kim-go-eun-start-ups-suzy-their-favourite-584550#

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucy2020 said:

Hi guys,

 

She didn't specifically cite any songs from this album.

On Twitter, someone provided the English translation of two songs.

 

https://twitter.com/muchlovekiwi/status/1338508735040274432?s=20

 

But just to keep everyone sane, fans of these two incredible artists, I think it is not recommended that we link everything they post to each other. 

 

For example, in the lyrics of Movielog Ep. 3, the first paragraph, which can be heard while playing the video, could be saying something? But when we read the lyrics, the message is different.

 

So, the most rational thing is that there's no message to say, and that it was just a cool song in the background. Do you understand? This's the only Movielog that doesn't have the music credits in the video. Curious, isn't it?

 

Then came the movielog Last Autumn, which reminds me of the epic scene from episode 3 of TKEM, "thanks to that, I saw something beautiful". But again, there's nothing explicitly that connects each other.

 

There're many, many, many "coincidences" around them that are, to say the least, curious.

But we really can't say anything, neither that they are, nor that they were a couple ...

 

As fans that we're, we can expect that to happen. But if it doesn't, hopefully they will be happy with their choices.

 

What I see is that there's more expectation for this to happen than in the World Cup Final. 

 

@Lucy2020 hello.still have my doubts. 

do you want to say that they both have no relationship while working for tkem or

minuen dream couple are not in love at all after finished this drama series?no i'm not sure about that however i'll be waiting the official annoucement at the end of year 2020.i'll accept the news wholeheartedly.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, minHogoEunLoveForever said:

 hello.still have my doubts. 

do you want to say that they both have no relationship while working for tkem or

minuen dream couple are not in love at all after finished this drama series?no i'm not sure about that however i'll be waiting the official annoucement at the end of year 2020.i'll accept the news wholeheartedly.

Hello dear @minHogoEunLoveForever,

 

No, what I mean is that we cannot make statements.
But, like most people, we saw something different there.

OMG! Did we have a collective outbreak?

I really want to "freak out" together with you if there is an official announcement.

 

the voice win GIF

 

 

Edited by Lucy2020
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucy2020 said:

Hello dear @minHogoEunLoveForever,

 

No, what I mean is that we cannot make statements.
But, like most people, we saw something different there.

OMG! Did we have a collective outbreak?

I really want to "freak out" together with you if there is an official announcement.

 

the-king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho

Spoiler

20201218-100551.jpg

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIkFb1IJ0c0/?igshid=2pihwo8ktyan

@Lucy2020 dear yes.this picture was a little blurry.sure that is one way of looking at it we'll be happy together when we find out minuen in a real loving relationship.yes i did.

since ig is a platform we're keen to focus on i thought it would be fun to research throwback old videos.i'm also often watch above ig fans. 

 

Animation Christmas GIF by LooseKeys

Edited by minHogoEunLoveForever
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys. Good evening from my side of the world. I just want to say I believe our couple is still going strong. Without any confirmation, I know they have something special going on and I would not take otherwise. Hahaha. My resolution is on another level. Why? Because I've been following tkem since its airing, waiting for their weekly updates (lovestagram/bts) and squealing with joy when 8 may post came along. And then the 2nd July post. That was BIG. It was so telling! For now, of course I miss their lovestagram. But I have to respect their choice of secrecy. 

 

I would want them to date in private also. Date and get to know one another and if they are both really destined for one another, they will end up with each other :fullofhearts:

I'm waiting for sbs year end drama award. If we got lucky, we will see them on the same screen again. Better if they came together, holding hands, receiving award together, just like songsong couple once upon a time :transforms:

And if not, I'm kind of like hoping year end news like Lee kwang soo and Lee sun bin before, they announce their dating on 31st of December. Wow, that is some gut they have. 

 

 

 

Breaking: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun announce marriage

 

I will patiently waiting for this new to come. In the mean time, let's pray for their love to remain strong.

 

And whatever happens, they have all my support even if they do not end up together. The least I knew is once they have something beautiful together 

Edited by Lolitamineun
2 different post
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lolitamineun said:

Hello guys. Good evening from my side of the world. I just want to say I believe our couple is still going strong. Without any confirmation, I know they have something special going on and I would not take otherwise. Hahaha. My resolution is on another level. Why? Because I've been following tkem since its airing, waiting for their weekly updates (lovestagram/bts) and squealing with joy when 8 may post came along. And then the 2nd July post. That was BIG. It was so telling! For now, of course I miss their lovestagram. But I have to respect their choice of secrecy. 

 

I would want them to date in private also. Date and get to know one another and if they are both really destined for one another, they will end up with each other :fullofhearts:

I'm waiting for sbs year end drama award. If we got lucky, we will see them on the same screen again. Better if they came together, holding hands, receiving award together, just like songsong couple once upon a time :transforms:

And if not, I'm kind of like hoping year end news like Lee kwang soo and Lee sun bin before, they announce their dating on 31st of December. Wow, that is some gut they have. 

 

 

 

Breaking: Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun announce marriage

 

I will patiently waiting for this new to come. In the mean time, let's pray for their love to remain strong.

 

And whatever happens, they have all my support even if they do not end up together. The least I knew is once they have something beautiful together 

Love your positivity and stawalt belief in Mineun! I am too of the same belief, and will continue to wait patiently even though at times miss their lovestagram, and at times wishing for another post as strong as July 02. However, be still my heart, and be patient. 

  • Like 10
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, Heretorant said:



In conclusion, lmh and kge will get married in year 2022.

 

:D 

 

Bringing back this!  :ok:

Either 2021 or 2022 is fine. Long way to go. But it's okay my lovely couple 

 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:20 PM, Heretorant said:



2021, 2022, whatever floats their boat. Sometimes, you just know when they’re the one. If they get married sooner, they’ll have kids sooner and we’ll become aunties sooner :lol:

 

I prefer them to take their time and really get to know each other. We don’t want the same thing to happen to them as another famous couple. 
 

Even though I say that, I have confidence what MinEun has is different. Here’s the thing, with other ships, people like them because of their visuals. With MinEun, of course they are extremely cute together BUT we are not here just because we think their looks are compatible, we are here because we see a deep connection between these two. They are perfectly matched in every way possible. It’s to the point where I know they will live a happy life together. I don’t just ship their visuals, I ship their mindsets, their personalities and their interactions. That’s a deep level of shipping because what I see between them is deeper than what meets the eye. 

 

Something to remind us of why we are still staying strong :surprisedwut:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..