• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

9 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Everything about this reunion is so intimate. Just shows that this project - TKEM - is so special to them and must be even more special for our King and Queen :wub:

Yesss everything, they don't even have to share this to us but they did ! And lmh led the posting when he never have done this before. They posted it despite knowing that they have a lot of shippers analyzing their moves (i'm sure they monitor social media and they also have been receiving couple gifts so I'm pretty sure they know we exist lol). I remember we had a visitor here demanding us to stop linking her oppa's posts to kge as it may stop lmh from updating his ig. But instead we got weekly updates from him. And those who must not be named even wished tkem never happened to their oppa. But look at him now,  flexing his tkem squad to his 20m followers

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 6
21 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Yesss everything, they don't even have to share this to us but they did ! And lmh led the posting when he never have done this before. They posted it despite knowing that they have a lot of shippers analyzing their moves (i'm sure they monitor social media and they also have been receiving couple gifts so I'm pretty sure they know we exist lol). I remember we had a visitor here demanding us to stop linking her oppa's posts to kge as it may stop lmh from updating his ig. But instead we got weekly updates from him. And those who must not be named even wished tkem never happened to their oppa. But look at him now,  flexing his tkem squad to his 20m followers

I LOVE YOUR VIEW. im still flying high. Is been days and im falling further to a person name Lee Min Ho for being brave and honest. Tkem change that man, i love that changes and everytime he post is like a puzzle shipper need to solve. I LOVE IT. Im dead if my husband knew i fall for that man virtually. LOL. I have 2 teenager kids and I behave like one. I dont care. Weeeeeee :happy2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

So it seems some shippers have decided to directly ask LMH or u can say declare to him that he had fallen in love (with kge) 

a shipper accnt sent these gifts to LMH and kge(couple shoes and flowers) with a open letter of confirming from there end that these two are dating.....

now I wanna see how MYM will react to this and will they act and speak up....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcIwoJJ6Yn/?igshid=4y6rshegnw3k

• Like 5
  • Shocked 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

In the latest story of MYM which showed a picture of LMH during the filming of his third YouTube video, he was wearing the couple shoes!!! (Please check to see if the shoes are the couple one. I am afraid I am not very good at recognising the shoes) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
29 minutes ago, gutterland said:

@Prerna and kge's manager liked the post!!! Am I seeing it correctly??? 

Yes he did like the post 

but I am wondering how 

will he react when he reads those letters.....

the fandom has literally gone open with there letter....

I liked the part where they said to

LMH please announce the good news fast.....:twerk2:

17 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

In the latest story of MYM which showed a picture of LMH during the filming of his third YouTube video, he was wearing the couple shoes!!! (Please check to see if the shoes are the couple one. I am afraid I am not very good at recognising the shoes) 

I don’t wanna go that way my eyes hurt doing all this zooming thingy....

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, Prerna said:

now I wanna see how MYM will react to this and will they act and speak up

They have been receiving tons of couple gifts from so many months.I bet they surely know that emotions of the fans are involved in those.And according to me they both are not those type who will just sit back and let fans assume without those being true.It could be little insensitive to do so.(purely my opinion)They have every right to be silent and protect their privacy.I m just talking about them being true to their fans till now.

34 minutes ago, gutterland said:

kge's manager liked the post!!! Am I seeing it correctly???

And yesss he has liked the post..:highonflowers:OMG this proves that they know..they know everything..I tell you we are a blessed fandom.:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 7

hai everyone..
a lot of people have heard about the concept of 'November 11' and it's clear 11.11 is a special day whereby the whole world organized a series of extremely valuable promotions, which can be up to 8-90 % on single day 11.11 for Shopping Festival such as Lazada which presented most charming actor LEE MIN HO to be it's first regional brand ambassador, beginning with it's 11.11 Shopping Festival. regarding this special date 11.11, there are some people who say that "every new day like this one makes me realize how lucky I am to have you in my world. I hope your day is a gorgeously lovely as you are to my eyes." here, I just want to say, what's up with the 11th date, MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI? :D what I mean is I saw something beautiful. love is expressed through action. there were many evidences which came from MIN HO SSI. pledge to take action that is meaningful to him. I believe that love allows a partner to know that their partner is there for them, truly cares about them and supports them. in my view, because what makes a scene memorable is something important are 

happening. but, that might not be the same answer that others give. in fact, others might give a completely different assessment of what makes a scene memorable. perhaps, it has to do with the main character in The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama, say 'I love you' with your actions, GO EUN SSI.  perform little acts of kindness for your partner that let us know you love him. *whoa, hold on a minute, raindrops keep falling on my head* :D  may GOD shower blessings upon MINEUN love partner, be happy and make others happy. they really deserve our sincere support. if we have some free time today or tomorrow, let's go and rewatch a drama "TKEM" their best work of all time. always keep on praying may MINEUN :heart: dream couple come true.

:heartxoxo: Drama Yes GIF by The Bachelorette

moments to remember. :D

source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHb_IjmpPIv/?igshid=16v01cquz6qkk

https://giphy.com/gifs/TheSwoon-YN0kVa8zLeeiHmLjtZ

https://youtu.be/YgtU9TquD9s

https://youtu.be/tnJ1rfkzw8Y

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, gutterland said:

@Prerna and kge's manager liked the post!!! Am I seeing it correctly??? 

Omg omg omg!!! Help, i'm dying. Ahhh I feel so giddy! That's a massive sign of approval from manager Hangbae surely?! The amazing fans who sent the gifts literally went all out with a cake with a crown for our queen! Most importantly, the letter is to the point! Omg, I literally don't know what to do with myself now, my brain's not functioning. So i'll share this fan-made vid by UnnieTea instead. Some may think it's a bit silly since the conversation is all fictional...and quite cheesy too lol. But there's such huge effort put in, I think she deserves a 'like' and subcription to her channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DYy7lZlSzU

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6
8 hours ago, Prerna said:

So it seems some shippers have decided to directly ask LMH or u can say declare to him that he had fallen in love (with kge) 

a shipper accnt sent these gifts to LMH and kge(couple shoes and flowers) with a open letter of confirming from there end that these two are dating.....

Whhaaaaattttt???! 

I had a difficult time reading the letter. My eyes hurt and still didn't manage to finish the thing. I think because it's written in English, they might not really understand what it means though? So ideally when letters are sent to couple, it should be translated to Korean so they get the message - to the point. 

:luvarrow:

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 6
45 minutes ago, MineunGoals said:

I dont think we will get any confirmation untill SBS award/”Hero" premier is over:(

Then LMH drama Pachinko is also coming:blink:

:(

LMH may not attend "Hero" premier since he is busy shooting.  Let's wait for SBS award then, hope both will attend and we will have more crumbs!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@masunni don't worry girl, you're not alone. Though my kids are not teenagers, I am also acting like one when it comes to my current stan and I am actually flexing him in front of my hubby itself. Since its not related to our OTP lemme put it in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I even flexed HB to our closest family friends and all agree he's so handsome. They were talking about my college celebrity crush. I was like 'now I started fangirling over another one' and took my phone and showing HB's pics. My poor hubby was like 'she's a hopeless case' . But the HB is the only guy, he approves as handsome among the K-Celebes. He doesn't watch any K-dramas. But I am actually torturing him showing CLOY clips and HB's pics and swooning all over HB (also Goblin clips and KGE's pics too. I am worried am Bi now, KGE makes me question my sexuality)

Me: Can we go to SK when the pandemic is over?

Hub: To see HB?

Me: I would have gone if I was 10 years younger.

Hub: ya sure, he will be stretching his arms out and waiting for you(Imagine Bollywood style)

Me: sighs

My hub knows am not going anywhere

I even showed him Mineun videos asking his opinion and he's with us. He says its for sure that they have, especially LMH has some feelings for KGE. But he doesn't approve my shipping though. He's like leave them alone and let it happen naturally. I was like 'this time I can't help it, but ship' and whether I ship or not, things which are going to happen will happen either way. When its Fate there's no Coincidence, right?!!

:gangnamstyle:

In regards to the gifts from the shippers, I don't think it as insensitive from the Celebe's part in accepting them even if they are not actually together. In Mineun's case there's no doubt they are together. I am speaking in general. Shipping the couple after a drama is so common and they getting couple gifts is also rather a norm. It will be considered as the love of fans towards their latest drama and characters. They are not going to reject gifts from their fans, right?

• Unamused 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 4
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM